Breaking Jessi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend, who'd looked back to the dance floor, returned her gaze to me, confusion obvious on her scrunched-up face.

"What?"

"It's Jessika," I snapped. "Mark's fat whore."

"Really?" Sheri asked, her eyes shifting back to the gyrating figure. "She's fucking hot."

In an instant, all the millipedes disappeared from my mind. Sheri's words were all that remained, reverberating endlessly. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. The whole weight of the universe seemed to be crushing me down. Yet I managed to stand and stumble out of the booth. A hand, soft and warm, grabbed my clammy arm. I turned to see my friend's face, concern painted on it in unmistakable detail. I wanted to scream at her. I wanted to punch her. I wanted to claw out her narrowed green eyes so she couldn't look at me like that anymore.

"Are you okay?"

"How could you say that?" I screamed, my hands finding my hair and pulling at it on their own volition.

"I just said what popped into my mind. I didn't think."

"Fucking liar! You want her too. Everyone does. But she won't want you. She doesn't lick cunt. She's too good for shit like that."

"Calm down, Jessi," Sheri hissed, her eyes darting around us.

The throng of people now looking at me should've sent me into a panic attack, but it made me angrier. Angry at Sheri. Angry at Jessika. Angry at Mark. But mostly, angry with myself. Angry and disgusted, as a familiar feeling of need heated my pussy and tits.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I asked myself, attempting to push away the wave of arousal and longing that assaulted me. But I failed. My whole body shaking, I turned away from my friend and headed for the entrance. Sheri yelled for me to stop, but putting my hand behind me and flipping her off was my only answer. The anger and horniness had taken possession of me, and I couldn't be around her. I doubted I'd ever be able to be around her again, as those hateful words "She's fucking hot" continued to rattle around in my mind.

Shoving open the door that offered me escape from my nightmare brought a yelp of pain and a male voice cursing. Blinking, I realized a blonde man, maybe a little older than me but a lot taller, stood in front of me, hand covering one eye.

"What the fuck?" he asked, staring at me, his anger etched on handsome features. Or at least handsome enough.

"I've had a horrible night," my voice told him, and my brain decided to go along with whatever it chose to do. "I need a hard fuck. And you seem pissed enough to give me what I need."

The blonde man's eyes widened before traveling from my face to my feet and then back up again.

"Yeah, I know my tits are too small," I scoffed. "I can deepthroat, and you can be as rough with me as you want. Shit, spank me for hitting you in the face if that does it for you."

"From what I can see, you have great tits," he grinned an arrogant grin that might've been off-putting if I didn't want a cock in me so badly. "And since you don't seem to be wearing a bra..."

"Yeah, you can see my nipples," I agreed. "Take me back to your place, and you can see them close up."

"I'd like that, but I think my fiancée might object. How about your place?"

Several dozen millipedes tried to venture from hiding, but Sheri's still echoing words and my undeniable need chased them back. Two thoughts warred for attention—that I should find someone else or that I should suggest asking his fiancée to join—but I ignored them both. What did I care if this asshole was cheating on someone? He was good looking and tall, seemed to be in good shape, and had reason to treat me like I deserved to be treated.

"Then a hotel," I suggested, not wanting him at my place.

"Sure. I'll pay."

"So long as you make me pay in other ways," I shrugged before I kissed him, forcing my tongue past his lips as my wandering hand found the bulge in his jeans.

* * *

"Fuck, your nips are even better than I hoped," the blonde guy groaned. He'd started to tell me his name during the short trip to a kind of shady motel near the club, but I shut him up by pulling his throbbing dick out of his jeans and sucking on it. After that, he hadn't tried again, nor had he asked me mine. And that was fine with me. So, the comment about my nipples came as a surprise because he hadn't said a word once we reached the motel room and began stripping each other.

"And your cock is nice and hard. Now shut the fuck up," I said, pulling his lips down to my tender tits.

He did as I told him, sucking then biting my nipples as his hands mauled my boobs. I thought about telling him he could be rougher, but I didn't want to make the effort. Instead, I put my hands over his and tightened my fingers. He obviously got the idea because in no time, several moans from the combined pleasure and pain made their way out of my mouth.

"Fucking great tits," he murmured after letting one elongated nipple pop free from his teeth. I didn't believe him, not really, but the compliment sent little shocks out from my clit all the same.

"I've had a couple of guys recently tell me I needed a boob job."

"Fucking idiots," he scoffed. "I wish my fiancée's tits were as firm as yours."

"Your cock's awfully firm too," I responded, tracing my fingers up his veiny shaft. He wasn't as thick as Trent or Mark, or as long as Brad, but I didn't care. It would be good enough.

"You said something about deepthroating," he said, and I fell to my knees without a word.

Making sure our eyes were locked, and noticing for the first time that his were green like Sheri's, I swallowed his entire length in one motion. The blonde guy groaned, lacing his fingers through my hair as I wiggled my tongue against his twitching dick. I wanted to tell him he could fuck my face, but he either figured that out or decided he was going to do it regardless of what I might think. His grip tightened on my head, holding it in place as he pulled his cock back until only the head remained in my mouth. We stared at each other for a heartbeat before he rammed the length back down my throat.

For a split second, I thought I might gag from the force of it, but in the next, he pulled back. The reprieve did not last long, however, before he again forced it all the way. I did my best to move my tongue as he pounded in and out of my mouth, but I lost that battle. After maybe twenty seconds or so, I gave up. And perhaps another thirty seconds after that, the man ripped my head back by my hair, jerked his saliva covered shaft a couple of times, and blasted his cum across my cheek and nose.

While he unloaded several more ropes on my face and tits, I found my needful clit with my fingers and rubbed as fast as I could. Before the last spurt of his spunk landed, pleasure shot from my most sensitive nub, streaking through my abdomen before sending tingles to my achingly hard nipples. I grabbed the blonde guy's legs for support as my body tensed.

"Did you make yourself come?" he asked a few seconds later, and I nodded up at him and let out an involuntary whimper. "Fuck, that's hot. My fiancée will never let me face fuck her, and I don't think she'd ever make herself come in front of me."

Rather than reply, I sucked his semi-hard penis back into my mouth and slurped up and down it. Before long, he grew hard again. I deepthroated him a couple of times before letting his dick free.

"Fuck me. Hard," I told him, falling to all fours on the rough carpet. The blonde guy grunted, moved behind me, and thrust inside. A shudder ran through my body, and for a moment, I thought I was about to come again. However, he started up with a body-shaking rhythm, and I gasped as he drove my impending climax to the back of my mind with the raw ferocity of his fucking. I'm not sure how long I stayed like that, my body on the edge of exploding in ecstasy as he savaged my increasingly tender cunt. And other than the inescapable but never quite sufficient stimulation, the only thing I thought about was relief that his dick did not measure up to Brad's in length, because that would've hurt like a bitch.

"FUCK!" I screamed when one particularly savage impact sent me sprawling onto my face, his drying cum smearing across the stained carpeting, making me wonder if those existing stains had come from something similar. In the next instant, his hands grasped my tits, squeezing and twisting them as he pulled my torso back up. The mixture of physical and mental stimulus, pain and pleasure and humiliation, propelled me over the edge. Lights exploded in front of me, and I gasped in a lungful of air right before I forgot how to breathe, how to move, how to do anything other than experience mind-numbing pleasure. My abused cunt seemed to possess a mind of its own, however. It clamped around the blonde guy's cock and held it in place as it vibrated around him.

From far away, I heard a voice grunt, "Too fucking tight," right as his dick pulsated inside my constricted pussy. The sensations of his cum filling me sent me into a second orgasm before I could let out the air trapped in my lungs. A burning in my chest told my head I needed to breathe, but I couldn't make myself do it. Blackness seeped in around my vision.

* * *

Hot water cascaded all around me as I lay on a cold, flat surface. I opened my eyes to a harsh brightness and closed them again immediately. In the red afterglow of the light, my brain processed what I had seen. Tall glass walls separated me from a small room. A man with blonde hair, as naked as I seemed to be, stood on the other side of the glass.

I'm in a shower stall, I told myself.

I forced my eyes back open, slower this time. My surroundings came into focus. The surface beneath me resolved to brown tile. The glass walls were the surround of a shower stall not that much larger than the tiny one in my studio apartment. The blonde guy hovered right outside, an anxious look on his face.

"Fuck, you're awake," he said after he opened the door a crack. "I was worried there for a little bit. You weren't breathing for several seconds.

"It happens sometimes," I slurred, trying to remember when that was. It had happened with Mark, and that had been the first time. But had it happened since? I couldn't remember.

"Shit, it scared me."

"Yeah, I can see that," I admitted, sitting up with my back was against the tile wall opposite the glass door. "At least you know you fucked me good."

"I guess," the man shrugged, but his face still held a concerned look.

"Hell, you can boast to your friends that you fucked a girl to unconsciousness."

"I don't think I'll be telling my friends about this," he said, and the fact that he had a fiancée filtered into my still fuzzy brain.

"Yeah, I guess not," I nodded. "So, you want to come in here and help a girl up?"

"Sure," he said, stepping into the shower, his limp dick right at my eye level.

Grabbing his legs, I moved to a kneeling position and took the head of his cock into my mouth. For a second, it looked like he wanted to say something, but only a moan came out. Taking that as approval to proceed, I took his whole flaccid penis in my mouth and only let some of it when he grew firm.

"You are the best cocksucker ever," he groaned, resting his hands on the top of my head as I slid my lips up and down the top half of his shaft, my tongue never still.

"You can call me worse names," I told him, letting his dick out of my mouth just long enough to do so.

"Like slut?" he asked, and I nodded. "And whore?"

Again I nodded, hoping my eyes conveyed that he had only scratched the surface.

"Suck my cock, you filthy little whore," he snapped, and I experienced a flutter in my pussy, the first thing I'd felt down there other than soreness since I woke in the shower. "Faster."

I did as commanded, and his fingers tightened in my wet hair as he groaned. Despite the fact he had already come twice, I suspected my actions had brought him close again.

"Slow down, bitch," he growled, proving my suspicion right.

I slowed my motion but added in more tongue and suction. My blonde hook-up gasped, shivered, clamped his hands on the back of my head, and shot a load into my eager mouth. I swallowed as fast as it came in. The bitter flavor surprised me, as his precum did not have the same taste, but I'd tasted much worse before.

"The water's gone cold," he announced a few seconds later as I milked the last of his spunk from his amazingly still hard prick.

"Time to get out then," I grinned at him, holding out my hand so he could help me to my feet.

"Yeah," he agreed, turning off the water.

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed up onto my tiptoes, intending to kiss him, but he turned his head to the side. I licked and nibbled on his neck instead, my boobs smashed against his torso.

"Ummm... I should probably go," he said as we dripped dry.

"You don't want me to ride this?" I asked, my hand stroking his persistent erection.

"My...uh...girlfriend... I mean, fiancée... will be..."

"Or you can take me from behind again," I purred. "Smack my ass and call me vile names, like bitch and whore and cunt."

"Fuck, you're something else," he groaned, hands finding my tits and mauling them.

"Yep," I agreed, opening the shower door and leading him out of the stall by his throbbing dick.

"Want a towel?" he asked, but I didn't answer, pulling him after me into the main room.

"You can throw me on my back, force my legs open, and pound me all while slapping my tits and face," I told him when we reached the bed. "Or whatever you want... except anal. That's a limit for me."

"Shit, you're a freak."

"Yes, I am," I agreed. "A fucked-up slut who knows what she is and wants you to use her in a way that reminds her of that."

"I don't think we should keep..."

I didn't wait to know what he thought. I turned him so that his back was to the bed and pushed. For a moment, I didn't think I was strong enough, then he fell back on the bed, lying crossways on it, his legs off the side. I leaned forward, sucked his cock deep into my mouth once more, then crawled up onto the bed, dragging my hair and tits across his groin and up his torso as I positioned myself astride his crotch.

"You took too long to decide," I chided him, my hand positioning his dickhead between my puffy, slick labia. "I'm going to ride you."

"I need to go," he croaked, but his hands grasped my waist and forced my pussy down his pole, his actions betraying his actual need.

"So nice and full," I grinned, my hands on his abdomen.

"Shit, your pussy feels even tighter this way," he groaned, arching his back and thrusting up his crotch.

"It's because I came so hard before," I explained. "It'll loosen up a bit when we get going."

"It'd have too," he gasped, a shudder shaking his frame as I pulled my clinging pussy up his pole.

"Call me names," I moaned, letting gravity slam me back down until my vadge enveloped his dick again. "And slap my tits. And my face."

"God, you are a messed up, aren't you?"

"Yes," I sighed, rocking forward and back, enthralled by the feel of his hardness so deep inside me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he shook his head before a stinging slap landed on my left boob. I let out a yelp followed by another when he smacked the right one.

"Is that okay?"

"You can do it harder."

"Fuck."

I chewed on my bottom lip, waiting for him to respond even while I switched from rocking back to sliding up and down his rampant length.

A harder smack landed on my left tit, this one making me shudder and whimper and forget for a moment to keep riding his cock. Jolts of excitement flashed from my clit, and I knew I'd be able to come at least once more.

An even sharper swat to my right boob brought a gasp to my lips and prompted me to restart. I yanked my pelvis up and slammed back down, my tits jiggling with the force of the impact, and a second later with another round of slaps. A small, unexpected orgasm took me, and my pussy clamped around his cock.

"Did you come again?"

"A little one," I nodded.

"Fucking slut," the blonde guy said.

"Yep," I agreed. "So, you going to really slap me or what?"

"I don't know," he said with a shake of his head. "That's not me."

"I'm not going to ride you more until you slap me," I shrugged. "In fact, I might just get off and let you fend for yourself..."

The impact of his palm on my cheek did not hurt, nor did it make me turn my head. But the sting was enough for my cunt to spasm around him again. Grinning, I slid up and down as slow as I could a few times. Another slap, this one on the verge of hurting, sped me up. A third, this one closer to real, pushed me to reach even greater speed.

"You really are a fucked-up cunt," the blonde man gasped.

"One only good for fucking," I supplied, and for a moment, I pictured Kent's arrogant, cruel face when he had said something similar to me. But my hook-up was neither of those things. I pushed the memory of Kent aside, and then did the same to the suddenly active millipedes in my mind.

"Yeah," my current temporary lover groaned.

"Say it," I growled.

"What?"

"Say I'm a worthless cunt only good for fucking."

"You're a worthless cunt only good for fucking," he repeated, and even though his voice lacked real commitment, I exploded with pleasure, head back as a sustained moan burst out of me.

"Watch the fingernails!" my hook-up interrupted my bliss, pulling my hands away from his chest.

I tried to look down at him to see what I'd done, but my tense, trembling muscles refused to obey. I rode out my climax, his hands squeezing my wrists and holding my arms away from him. When my body relaxed enough, I managed to focus on ten small red marks on his nearly hairless chest.

"Shit," I groaned, realizing what I had done in the moment of my release.

"Yeah, shit," he agreed, his expression dark. "Not sure how I can explain these."

"I'm so sorry," I told him, pulling myself off his dick, which only seemed half-hard now. "Do you want me to suck you off?"

"What? I want to get out of here and the hell away from you."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't think about... well, anything, I guess. It was a really good orgasm."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You dug your fucking claws into my chest. I have to figure out how to explain this to my fiancée, and you're talking about how good you came?"

Rage beetles filled my mind, exploding everywhere. I hadn't made him cheat on his fiancée. I'd only provided him the opportunity. He took it. He fucked me.

"How you explain it to your fiancée is not my problem," I said in the calmest voice I could muster.

"Fuck you," he snapped, jumping out of bed and pulling on his clothes.

"Your dick seemed to like me. I'm guessing a skull fucking and a facial aren't something your fiancée will let you do to her, huh?"

"Oh, I see where this is going. You find a guy, seduce him..."

"Easiest seduction ever," I sneered, rolling my eyes.

"...do things only a slut would do, leave marks on him so he'll get in trouble with his partner, and then lure him back to her when he gets dumped."

"I had a bad night. I was hurt and pissed and horny and wanted to fuck. You were the first guy I ran into. I don't give a shit what you do now or what happens with your fucking relationship."

"You're a psycho bitch!"

"You have no idea, asshole," I screamed, pounding my fists on the bed. I tried to tell myself to stop, but my mind and my words evaded my control. "My head is filled with exploding rage beetles urging me to claw up your fucking face, but my cunt's leaking all over the bed because I'm so fucking pissed and so fucking horny. And it's not for you. It's for a guy who dumped me for a fat cow who my friend with benefits said was 'fucking hot'. But me being pissed at him and her and horny for them doesn't matter because you're here now. And worst of fucking all, I'd let you fuck me again and again to drive all this bullshit out of my head, even though you're a pathetic loser who cheated on his fucking fiancée."