Breaking Miss Mary

Story Info
Mary's neighbor gives her what she needs.
4k words
4.23
35.3k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Mary was not a good looker any more. Her nice firm youthful body had left her years ago. She once stood five foot seven, with a pair of D cup tits that gravity could never touch. Firm tone ass and tight toned body as well. There was nothing left of that as she eventually lost to age and gravity. Her tits sagged except when she wore a push up bra, and she would use shaping underwear for when she went out now to return her ass's shape to her and narrow her waist some. Her going out clothes she had picked out over the years to help hold her body and keep her looking good. However at fifty-seven years old with gray hair there is only so much a woman can do to pretty herself up.

Her sex life was nonexistent for several years now, but she used to be active daily when her husband was still alive. At least once a day since her kids grew up and left the house to have families of their own, her and her husband fucked. She had dildos and vibrators, she tried a few times after he passed away to play with herself but it just wasn't the same so she put it all away in the top drawer of her nightstand and never looked back.

Even after she retired, she never worried about men, dating or sex at all. She didn't think of herself as attractive, sexy or alluring. She just got into her routine of church on Sundays and Wednesday nights. Shopping every Thursday. And then just going to visit friends for lunches and dinners. She didn't worry about money since she made enough from her retirement and plus with her husband's life insurance she had plenty to be content and not worry about anything anymore.

She was friendly to her neighbors, even though she was a bit snoopy about their lives and what they were doing. She did keep her peace with them, and even help them out on occasion. It wasn't anything strange or new when her Neighbor Jack came over asking to borrow a cup of sugar. Jack was a fit man, five foot ten inches, two hundred pounds and was only forty two years old. She never thought he was interested in her and she never showed him any interest either. She showed no one any interest at all. So she let him into her kitchen, he politely closed the door. She got the bag of sugar out of her cupboard and set it on the island as he set down his measuring cup for a cup of sugar. She saw nothing to this, but what happened next changed her life.

Jack placed his hand between her shoulder blades and bent her over her kitchen island knocking the wind out of her as he did. His other hand went to her sweat pants and he yanked them down to her thighs and her panties too. "I been watching you Miss Mary. I am going to give you something you need. All sluts need."

"NO! STOP! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" She managed to scream out at him. Her heart was racing; this was like a bad scene from a movie or something. She tried hard to push against him, try and grab his arm, anything as she kept screaming at him to stop. Of course it was mid-day, and even IF any of the neighbors could hear her, they were all at work.

"God DAMN you're a tight slut. When's the last time you been fucked Miss Mary?" The thought of over ten years ago ran through her mind when he asked her. Maybe longer, she couldn't think strait right now. Her Mind was in panic mode trying to grasp what was going on. She never thought or imagined she would be raped, she didn't think she was sexy enough to attract anyone's attention to be raped. She let out a pained scream as the head of his thick cock finally pushed into un-prepared pussy. It was quickly getting wet though as nature had designed.

"Don't worry slut. I'll fuck you so good you won't be tight for a month. Damn you feel like a virgin." And to her she did feel like she was losing her virginity again. But, even still Jack was no average size cock too. His thick hard long shaft would have made have made her feel tight anyways even if she been using her vibrator the last month. Jack loved her tight little pussy to; it took him several hard thrusts just to get his cock buried up into her snatch. Once he got it all the way up into her he began pounding away at her. He wasn't being gentle, wasn't just fucking her, he was pounding and punishing her pussy with his cock. Her hips rammed into the island over and over again, she was having a hard time getting her breath at first.

"Get... Get the fuck off me! Stop this Jack! Stop raping me! I'll have you fucking locked up for life for this." Every thrust he gave her hurt, her pussy ached and screamed through her body. His hips slamming into her ass and making her slam her hips into the island hurt. He finally reached up into her hair and grabbed hold of her wiry curls, the gray at the roots was starting to show. He jerked her head back each time he thrust into her, battering her into each of his abusive thrusts. Even though she yelled at him to stop her breaths were staggered between thrusts. But he never slowed down; never eased up, as fact she thought he was fucking her harder each time she told him to stop.

She couldn't get to him or make him stop, two minutes of her life were his now and she could not get it back. Instead as the tears ran down her face and the realization he was going to fuck her without a single care for her wellbeing. She placed her arms under her to at least prop herself up so he wasn't jerking on her neck so hard. And also so she could push against him to stop the constant battering of her hips against the hard wood island. She was able to see the clock across the kitchen, three minutes he now taken of her life, she focused on that to try and get through this. Every hard thrust from him ached inside her pussy.

Five minutes gone by, what the hell she wondered. Her husband would have blown his wad by now and Jack was just getting more amped up as he fucked her. The worst part for her was she was realizing that tight building sensation in her stomach was getting her close to her own orgasm. She could NOT cum and let him know it. She just couldn't give him the satisfaction of raping her and making her get off from being raped. She wasn't some sex slave, or fuck puppet. So she tried her hardest to hold back, She never done this before, and knew very little of controlling her orgasms. Without any experience or practice what so ever her eyes locked on the clock, seven minutes of the rape and she came. She broke, her pussy clamped tight on his cock and convulsed around it.

She screamed out in fear knowing that she just gave him what he wanted. Also for the most intense orgasm of her life and having tried to resist it, she squirted all over her sweat pants and panties, first time in her life she ever lost control like that. "Yeah, I knew you couldn't hold back Miss Mary. Such a cock hungry slut. You love this, being forced to fuck." He grinned and kept fucking her though; even though her pussy got real tight on his cock Jack still hammered her under him. The next half hour Jack hammered away at her and got her to cum three more times. They were still stronger than any orgasm she ever had with her husband, but not as strong as the first one Jack broke out of her.

Then it finally happened, deep inside she felt relieved, it was over. He was done and this was over. He rammed his cock in as deep as he could and groaned out pumping a load of his cum into her abused pussy. For her the extra fluid felt a little comforting after the abusive fucking she got. Jack though smiled and held her there, letting his cock pulse in her tight little pussy. Her face was covered in tears and he admired how broken she looked. She had given in to the rape after her first orgasm and just rode it out letting him use her as he saw fit. She quit telling him to stop, pleading or threatening him. And when he came inside her pussy she didn't object or try to get away. She just let it happen.

Jack finally pulled his cock out of her pussy; she could feel every aching inch of that monster she had just endured. She could feel his cum oozing out of her pussy and down her thighs. Her husband never made a mess of her like this, but in comparison she felt that Jack came like a fire hose and her husband was probably a little spit. She wanted to pull her panties up and sweat pants, to hide her sex from him, but she was also afraid of his reaction. She was certainly no match for Jack physically, and if he was going to rape her like this she was more afraid of what he might do if he raged and lashed out at her. She was also physically exhausted, first from the adrenaline trying to fight him off at the beginning, then cumming four times wore her physically out. "Are... Are we done now?"

"Fuck no slut. We're just getting started Miss Mary. Let's take this to the bedroom and I will fuck you properly like you deserve." He yanked her hair making her stand up. His other hand he pulled her soaking panties up on her, she shuttered in disgust and then remembered it was her that drenched them. She could feel the cum glob against her pussy too now in the cotton fabric. He pulled her sweat pants up, neither did he bother to make strait; he just wanted them up off her thighs so she could walk. Which in her state she had no choice but do as he made her. Her hands went to his wrist as he turned her by her hair and marched her into her own bedroom. Once in there he shoved her onto her bed and grinned at her.

"Take your fucking pants and panties off slut. Leave your fucking sweat shirt on. I don't want to see your old ass floppy tits. And then get on your back and spread your fucking legs Miss Mary." He growled at her as he gave her his demands. The look in his eyes was commanding and dominant, but also looked threatening to her. She was scared to refuse him, she was afraid of what he would do to her. Her hands went to her sweat pants, sliding them off, then her panties. Her bush was big as she never bother shaving once her husband died. But it didn't seem to bother Jack as he stripped down naked and climbed between her spread thighs. She looked around the room; she couldn't stand to look at Jack in the eyes. But it was worse as all she saw were pictures of her husband staring at her, letting this rapist fuck her in their marital bed.

The next two hours of her life was just a constant fucking on her back. Her body had given in completely to him, it was sex after all and she could not control herself over nature. She lost count of how many times she came. Sometimes she would have little orgasms on top of others. He went through several positions with her, made her wrap her arms around him, her legs, folded her into the mating press, sat up on his knees and hammered her. Each one he made sure she stayed on her back and his cock never left her hot tight pussy. When he was about to cum he put her back into the mating press, knees to her shoulders. His cock hammering down into her convulsing pussy. His balls bouncing and slapping against her ass. He wrapped his arms around her legs and hands behind her head. Making her lift her head up so she had to watch. AS he rutted into her and came for the second time into her hot used pussy he gripped her hair, "Watch slut, Watch my cock fill your pussy with my cum Miss Mary."

She did, and for the first time since her second child was born she was afraid of getting pregnant too. She never got fixed, her husband did after she was pregnant with their second child. So why should she every worry again. The thought of it scared her as she could see part of his cock pulsing and pumping another load of cum into her. She could feel her pussy involuntarily squeeze and milk him too, which did make her feel disgusted by it. However she calmed herself thinking that she was too old to get pregnant. It would never work. So she kept watching as he filled her up again. She even felt ready to puke when he held her still and pulled his cock out. She could see it glisten from her juices and saw some of his white cum on it too, just imbedding the image of him using her into her mind.

"Now, Miss Mary. You're going to make a little video for me. You are going to show me how much of a slut you are, and then you are going to beg me to fuck you. Since you need my cock so bad. It will be simple, I tell you what to do, you do it, and then I will fuck you one more time. Then, that's it. I will leave you alone for the rest of the day. That or I could stay all day and fuck you senseless until you pass out and take pictures of you unconscious and cum oozing from your pussy." He grinned at her and retrieved his phone from his pants. "What you say? Video time, or fucked senseless?"

"V... Video. What do you want me to do?" She managed to get out. It seemed like the fastest way to finish this nightmare of a day. Anything to get him the fuck out of here and call the cops. She didn't want to fuck any more. Her pussy was sore and hurt like hell. It felt like it was on fire. But she would take it, if it meant for only one more round and him to leave her life for good. She figured he wanted to have a video to show off to his buddies or something to brag about raping that old hag next door.

"You have toys, get em. And don't tell me you don't. Every slut has toys."

She did as he said, pulled out the torpedo vibrator, the rabbit one as well. Then her dildos. He of course inspected them, batteries were dead, but didn't corrode the vibrators. So he picked up her purple dildo. It wasn't as big as him, maybe half in size. He tossed it on the bed and pointed for her to get on there. He left the others on her night stand. "Okay simple enough, scoot up towards the head board there, take your dildo and fuck yourself. You are going to do it until you cum. And the whole time you are going to fondle your floppy tits and you are going to say fuck me, harder baby, I'm such a slut, use my pussy. You can get creative too. Come up with some of your own. And I want you to at least act like you are getting into it and getting off on it. Try and convince me you are a slut and need to be fucked."

Her eyes widened as she realized what he was doing. She was no dummy, even though she was exhausted from this. "Wh... what?"

"You heard me slut. Here maybe this will help since you love being forced to fuck." He snarled at her then shoved her onto her bed again. He grabbed the dildo and shoved it into her abused pussy. He then hammered it away at her a few times as she squirmed but soon as she stopped trying to resist him he let go of her. "Yeah you like it like that. Okay slut. Fuck yourself. And remember, play it up."

She swallowed hard once he let her go and saw him turn his phone towards her to record. She sucked up her pride as she knew this was his ticket out from her calling the cops. She HAD to perform for him, or who knows what he would do to her. And would he leave her alone even after she passes out if she chose the other option. Something in the back of her mind told her he wouldn't stop till he got what HE wanted. And there was no way she could handle being fucked for ages, then whatever he planned to do to her after only to be raped over and over again until she makes the video he wants.

She closed her eyes, wiped her face with her sleeve. One hand wrapped around the base of the dildo, her pussy felt raw, but it was still slick with her juices. She began fucking herself as he commanded. She gripped one of her tits with the sweater between her fingers as she remembered he didn't want to see them. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. Every bit of her acting class in college was being called upon to do this. She also recalled some of the porn her and her husband watched together a few times. She thought it all seemed ridiculous, but now here she had to make one.

"Ah fuck, I need this. Come on, fuck my slutty pussy." She then continued on adding in what he told her to say, and then some others. Playing it up as he had called it. However no matter what she did, she was getting no closer to cumming. Her pussy ached, and everything she tried with the dildo didn't help. She remembered everything her husband and her did that would make her cum. None of it was working at all. Deep inside though she knew what Jack had done to her had ruined her right now for anything less. So she tightened her grip on the dildo and hammered her pussy, raping it as he had. It only took a few minutes until she came again. "Fuck I'm cumming Jack." Her heart sank knowing that she HAD to do it as her rapist did in order to make herself cum. And, worse of all, she called out to him as she made herself cum.

Jack was grinning; he had every bit of it on his phone. Then he set it down making sure he got a good view of the bed. "Okay slut, when you ask me to fuck you, you are going to get on your hands and knees and look into the phone as you do. No, better yet, beg me to fuck you like a slutty bitch." This was the first time she got to see Jacks hard cock close up as he came over to the bed. It was twice as big as her husbands. She realized that was mostly why she hurt. She'd been raped by a telephone pole.

She did as she was told and rolled over getting onto her hands and knees. She looked at him and repeated exactly like he told her. "Fuck me like a slutty bitch." Again though there was no passion in it, but she did not make it sound like she was under duress. It was just more of she said it as though it was a normal request, just talking.

"As you wish slut. I'll fuck you like the horny bitch you are." He said as he climbed in behind her. Once again he lined his cock up and rammed it up into her pussy. Both hands gripped her hips and jerked her into it railing every massive inch into her. He groaned out loudly then hammered away at her. It wasn't long he had her by her hair again. Jerking her body back and her head into each aggressive thrust he fucked her with. He slapped her ass hard and she yelped out in pain. Of course he told her to beg for more, and harder. She did as she was told. Each time screaming out as it hurt. But every now and then she came even if he slapped her ass. One of her orgasms, about twenty minutes into it he spanked her over and over again as she came. Calling her such a Sluty little bitch and jerked her into his hard thrusts. Over the next hour though he never let her get out of that position and fucked her doggy style. He would adjust his to make his cock rub differently and get her to cum more. She was weak by now and it was everything she could do to stay in that position. And then relief for her came as he railed in once again and blew his third load into her pussy.

He let her go and pulled out letting her drop to her bed. Again she couldn't count how many times she came from her rapist. But it was over. She endured the assault. He grabbed his phone then came over catching a good view of his cum oozing from her abused red pussy and smiled. "Miss Mary, you are such a slutty bitch."

He said before turning off the phone. He then looked her over and slapped her red ass that seemed to have a bruise coming up on it. "Now, you are going to be a good girl and keep your fucking mouth shut about this. If I catch wind you even thought of going to the cops I will have this posted to all your social media apps and put an ad in the paper for you inviting guys over to gangbang you, and put in there you want to role play that you are not willing."

Jack pulled his clothes on and left her lying half naked and worn out on her bed covered in sweat and her soaked sweat shirt. He got the cup of sugar he actually did need and headed home leaving her to rest. And she did. She passed out minutes after hearing the door close and didn't wake up for hours. Her body ached, her pussy was throbbing sore. She went and took a shower, cleaned the kitchen, bedroom, did the sheets, tossed her clothes in next. She douched herself in the shower trying to get all cleaned up. It was over, she knew she couldn't go to the cops now, she was too much connected in the community to let that video come out.

12