Breaking Miss Mary Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary gets a break, but really is it?
4.8k words
4.45
7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I will be by at lunch, all panties on the bed, only cotton ones keep the crotch, all others crotchless. Wear what you want.' She was abruptly awakened by the text from Jack. The anger building up inside of her, she could feel the urge to stab the man.

By lunch time she had gone through all her dresser drawers and made sure she had found any of her panties. She hated having to desecrate her own clothes for this man, but after the spanking she received last night she sure as hell didn't want another. Even still her hands trembled as she cut the crotch out of half her panties and laid them out on the bed for inspection. Her expensive lace ones she never wore any more, the silk ones she did like wearing when she went out. All of them were crotchless before lunch. She even piled up her cotton ones for inspection too. She wanted him to have no reason to punish her any more. Though she knew she had one more punishment coming.

He never said what it was going to be so she figured he meant another round of spankings. Even with that thought while she cut out the crotches of her panties she had also put more of the balm on her aching red ass. She made a note to order more from the apothecary down the road since it seems she may need more of it. It did little for the pain, but it was more for the deep tissue and help heal bruising and marks faster.

As expected right at noon the doorbell rang, she opened it wearing her cotton panties so she would not get in trouble and her sweat suit once again. She had been crying all morning long too as she had to make herself make every cut into her personal clothing at this bastard's request.

"That's not the proper way to great me when you open the door Miss Mary." He said looking down on her. Her heart skipped a beat as if she had forgotten something and was going to get another punishment added on for it. She looked at him curious with red swollen eyes afraid of what he would do to her. The physical abuse from last night still fresh in her mind, and stinging in her ass. "Don't you worry about it, I will give you your rules soon enough and you WILL follow them. Today you can consider yourself lucky, you get a break today. You been through enough last night. So, show me your collection and let's see how well you did."

Since last night her fear had settled and she felt relieved deep inside. He wasn't going to punish her for no reason, and she had not forgotten anything. She nodded then lead him to her bedroom. All her panties were on the bed and he looked them over. Then he went to her dresser and night stand, rummaging through every drawer as if he was a warden inspecting a prison cell. Then he turned towards her and smiled, "Drop em, let me see what you got on slut."

She still didn't say anything, she didn't want to. But, she was more afraid she would bite his head off or try and lecture him if she opened her mouth. So she nodded once again and slid her sweat pants down to her knees so he could see the cotton panties. She had followed his instructions so far. He looked her over then went to her night stand, pulling out the rabbit vibrator he stepped back in front of her, pulling the crotch of her cotton panties to the side he pushed the toy into her pussy and she gasped as he did. He fixed her panties and pulled the waist up on them so the invading toy was nice and deep inside her and he then pushed one of the buttons making it jump to life. She squirmed in response but didn't resist him or the toy, she still didn't say anything, and she also held as still as she could.

"Get on the bed on your knees facing the head board. On your knees and your pants to your knees as well." He went back to the kitchen and got her phone and propped it on her dresser so it had a good view. He didn't need to unlock it to turn her camera on and begin recording. She saw what he was doing and felt that knot in her gut returning. More videos, more proof she was willing, more degrading and humiliating behavior he would want her to send to him. Even still she got into the position he instructed her. Climbing on her bed on top of all her ruined panties. She watched as he picked up a pair of her cotton panties, balled it up and then pressed it to her lips. She knew what he was doing and opened her mouth and let him stuff it in. She didn't help him though, just let him do as he pleased.

"Since you won't talk you now have a reason." He then pulled her pillow between her thighs and jerked her sweat pants up making her cradle it to her. "Now like a horny little teenager, you are going to hump your pillow. Don't stop till after you cum. You are going to leave your toy in your pussy all afternoon until I say. Every hour you will come in here on the hour and hump your pillow. It WILL be inside your pants and I want one video of you with it inside your panties. This one you are making now you will not need to talk but all the others I want you to call out that you are cumming for your master. After every time you will take the phone and show how wet you made your pillow. Every hour okay. And, I work till six tonight."

He then went through what remained of her good cotton panties, taking up all the 'granny' panties and then most of the rest leaving her just three pairs on the bed and the ones in her mouth and she was wearing. "Well? Get to it, fuck yourself slut."

She laid forward and found her angle, then began to grind her hips. The toy helped her to sexually enjoy it, but deep inside she hated every motion she made. It was one thing for HIM to fuck her, and HIM to use her. But these little sessions where SHE had to do herself she hated the most. To her it was easier to accept the fact she was being raped and he was making her cum involuntarily. But when she had to make herself cum it felt worse every time.

She didn't hear him leave the room, or even the house as her bed creaked under her. She yelled out what she was supposed to into her cotton panty gag in her mouth. Her orgasm though was a strong one and when she pulled the pillow out and looked at it she thought she had peed it. The wet spot was half the pillow right in the middle. Seeing how hard she had gotten off she felt ashamed. She pulled the cotton panties from her mouth, pulled her pants up all the way, left the toy in. Why she left it in she had no idea, he was at work, how could he inspect her all the time to make sure it was in. All she had to do was one video that would show it in her and she could get away with not having it in. She still took the video of her pillow then sent it to him.

Deep inside she wanted to yank the toy out, break it and be done with it even as she still felt it vibrating inside her. She didn't though, her fear of punishment and being treated like a little child again scared her too much. She did her best to work and clean up the panties off her bed and the scraps off the floor. Realizing he had taken all but the five cotton panties she owned. While she was cleaning up she was happy that he didn't force her to suck his cock, or even fuck her. Though she felt he would tonight when he came to visit. Why wouldn't he? He was delighting in using her as a fuck toy. But even as she thought of these things she realized that he said EVERY hour ON the hour. That one was just fifteen after twelve. And if he worked till six, she had six more videos to make of fucking herself.

One o' clock, she was on her bed, pillow in her sweat pants and curled against her. She rode the pillow feeling the vibrating toy moving inside her folds. Her pussy responded to the sexual act naturally and had her wet nearly to her thighs. It took her a good fifteen minutes to work it out of her system but she finally came, calling out into the room 'I'm cumming master, I'm cumming.' After she came down from her physical high she grabbed her phone and got the pillow. The wet spot was darker now and growing.

'The white and pink flowered sun dress for the next one.' Came back to her phone as she was ready to head for the kitchen and get some water. She was sweaty of course, even though her house was cool from the air conditioner; it did little to help her form sweating while being sexed. She glared at his text but knew there was little she could do or argue about it. So of course the next one she had no help from her sweat pants. Two o'clock she had that sundress on and was humping her pillow, her phone had a good angle of her ass pushing into it and the pillow curling each time she grinded into it. She came and called out once again, 'I'm cumming master.' And, of course the shot of the pillow.

'Church dress, this one inside your panties with the pillow.' Again she glared at her phone but realized what was going on. He was getting a collection of several looks of her to make it all not look like one time. She decided she would beat him at his own game and turned on the date and time stamp to be at the bottom of the video. IF she found a way out of this she could use it to show he made her do many things in one day. A little bit of hope entered her heart as she might have found a way to make evidence against him. Three o' clock she had on her blue church dress, she knew which one he meant since she loved wearing it almost all the time. This time she pulled her panties down showing that the toy was still in to the video, slid the pillow in her panties then pulled them up nice and firm. She went to her bed and humped one more time, calling out, getting the pillow shot.

'What the fuck is this shit all over the video. You ruined it. Turn that crap off and do it again. You ruin any more of the videos and I will consider it a mark against you.' She swallowed at his reply to her video and felt her heart sink. She had the hope it would work, but now she was afraid once more of being punished for it. She immediately turned the date and time off of the video so it would only be a video and nothing else on it. She had no idea if she could cum again so quickly forcing herself but she did her best, and finally came sending him a 'clean video.'

Four o' clock she was in stretch pants and a tank top, it was taking longer for her to cum and the batteries were finally wearing down. She was getting nothing done around the house and she had totally missed lunch.

Five o' clock, was shorty shorts and tank top. He was trying to make her act like, on video, that she thought she was sexy and could pull it off. Her shortest shorts though came almost mid-thigh.

Six o' clock, long t-shirt and just panties. Pillow inside the panties, then leave it in and be ready for him at the door on her knees humping her pillow. So she did as said, sent the video still then went and waited at the door on her knees grinding herself on the dead toy and pillow in her panties. She felt so humiliated acting like this for him, but what could she do. She thought she had something to give her hope and he snatched that away from her. The door opened finally and he stepped in. Not ringing the doorbell or waiting for her to tell him he could come in. He walked right in as if he owned the place.

One hand was out to her and the other was pulling his cock from his pants. "Give em to me slut, and then great your master like the horny bitch you are." He glared down at her and sneered, this was not the look she was expecting from him. She had done everything he told her to. Still though she took out her dentures and put them in his hand, moving forward she took his soft cock into her mouth. It wasn't long that he got hard and she was struggling with it, trying to give him a good blow job and take at least half his cock.

"From now on, any time you are expecting me you will be kneeling here, teeth out and ready to great your master like a proper slut. Just like this. Get your hands on my hips and fuck your face on your masters cock slut." He groaned slightly and looked down at her as he pulled a folded piece of paper from his pocket that he printed out at work. The header on it in bold letters, "Sluts good behavior list for their Masters." She knew it was titled that way as to not be specific about or to her so she could not use it against him. Her hands went to his hips and pulled on him trying to show him she was putting effort into this. As she did her bobbing on his cock made her rock on her wet pillow and made the toy hump her some more.

"Come on Miss Mary. Don't you want your dinner? It's the only reason I came over tonight was to feed you, well and drop this off for you since you want it so bad. I know you can't help but need to be a slut and serve cock. So I knew you would want this too so you could be a better slut. After al Miss Mary, I am just trying to help you become the best slut you want to be." The look on his face when she glanced up at him scared her, she didn't want to be a slut, or whatever this was, she wanted him to die. But that look. It was one of pure ownership and power over her, even challenged her to say anything against what he just claimed of her. His hands wrapped around her head and he began fucking her face himself. Ramming the head of his cock into her throat over and over again. Each time it hurt as she felt him push a little deeper. And the next fifteen minutes of her life, her face and mouth were just another piece of pussy for him to fuck until he finally came, forcing her to swallow every drop and then a few spurts on her tongue.

"Dinner is served." He said as if he was some chef calling out to a special table. He pulled his cock from her and let her catch her breath. He then grabbed her keys next to the door and started testing them until he found her house key. He took it and put it in his pocket before looking down at her again. "Okay, I will go to bed after nine, that's three more videos of you humping. Put in fresh batteries slut. Pillow stays in the panties until I say. Seven oh clock video, wear that slip from last night with the cum all over it. One your back too. You can figure out how to fuck yourself. And I want more dialog. Like 'fuck me master' and 'I can't get enough cock' stuff like that. Play it up of course. If I don't like it, of course you will do it again." He grinned at her and then left, not letting her say anything, though he knew she had nothing to say.

She picked up the paper and glared at it, it wasn't a suggestion really. She knew that everything on there, though it said it was a guideline for sluts to become better sluts for their masters, she knew it was really rules she had to follow or be punished. This was all just to avoid him being locked down that he 'forced' her into this position. First rule on the page, 'A slut will ALWAYS do as her master says, even if it is to strip naked in a public park for everyone to see her as master wants.' She wanted to rip it up, throw it away, and forget this even happened. Call the cops and have them come to her house and protect her. But, he had the videos to use against her, evidence to prove she was just being temperamental. Who knew what excuse he would come up with to lie to them as to her behavior of calling them.

Frustrated she could not think a way out of this, and that she not been able to think clearly since it started she stomped off to the bathroom to sterilize her mouth and throat once again. She had not eaten all day, and cum was all she was fed. She wasn't even hungry now, certain the thought of food would make her gag. No she had to get rid of HIM in her mouth. Even still, the taste remained, or least she thought it did. His spunk on her tongue and down her throat.

Seven o' clock, she was on her back, pillow in her panties and her cum stained rose pink silk slip was on. It was clear in the video one could see the cum on the belly of the slip. She was on her back and grabbing the pillow and humping away. He mind was trying to figure out how to get out of this. She said the words but put nothing behind them really, she was just wanting to get this over with. When she came she took the phone, pulled her panties and pillow down to show him. Now this was more out of spite than anything. She sent it and waited for his reply hoping she could at least get the pillow out from between her thighs.

'Really? That doesn't look like it showed your inner slut. Let loose, get into it, Show how much you love being a slut. Again.' She looked at the reply a little taken back. Then she realized she was trying to concentrate too much. She looked at eh video herself and yes it was as if she were just going through the motions. Her pussy was sore, her ass was sore, and she just gave him a pour video. She wanted the night to be done with. She wanted time to recover, relax and think her way out of this. There HAD to be some way, but she could not think clearly enough having to be so sexual right now.

This time she redid the video, and made sure to act into it. She even fantasized she was doing this for her husband. Which that part did turn her on. She would much rather fuck herself for him than her rapist, and during the video she fantasized he had asked her for the naughty video. When she spoke though she made sure to call her husband master, she did have to concentrate on that part. She came hard too and then got the shot he wanted of the pillow and sent it to Jack. She was praying in her mind it was good enough and she only had to do this two more times.

'One piece bathing suit next.' She sighed in relief that she didn't have to do another for her expense. She had two more to go. Then she realized something, her one piece was fine, but was he wanting the pillow inside or outside the bathing suit. She re read the text maybe a hundred times in her mind. She wanted to ask him where to put the pillow, and still she was afraid if she asked him he would get upset at her. For once she was panicking on how to please this ass hole that was now taking over her life. HOW did he want her to do this. She had no idea but only settled on the thought the more perverse the better.

It took some work but she figured she had it figured out, she had the pillow between her thighs and managed to pull the one piece up over it and then herself. She looked more like a baby with a puffy diaper in her bathing suit. She felt even more degraded by the sight of herself in the mirror. But she had to do it, it was already ten after and she knew he'd be pissed soon. She humped furiously at the pillow, her hips bouncing on the bed as she grinded the toy in her pussy. She pulled her bathing suit down and then showed the mess she made in her pillow. Sent him the video and was relieved he didn't say something about her taking so long.

'Seven minute video, and its already half past. What took so long. Do it again, facing the camera this time, on your knees and sitting up. As if you straddling and riding someone. Also comments being made to daddy, 'Daddy I need you to fuck me' and 'Daddy I want your cock' and 'Daddy I am cumming' and anything else you can think of for daddy.' That knot in her stomached churned with his seed inside it. She did feel like a little girl right now, having to do as her 'daddy' or actually master said. Even felt like she looked like one the way she was in her bathing suit with the pillow puffing around her pelvis.

She did as she was told though, moving to the center of the bed, she made sure the phone had her from head to bed in its view. She tosses out the comments he wanted and then some more, 'Daddy fuck me' and 'Please daddy use me' along with a few others. She had to grab the pillow and really work it against her toy as she was getting partially use to the sensation of it. Numb she thought, but truth was her pussy was so sore it was getting harder for her to cum from it now. When she came it actually hurt to orgasm this time but she still blurted out 'I'm cumming daddy for you. I wish this was your cock daddy.' She fell forward and it took her a few minutes to regain herself before grabbing the phone and sending it to him. She realized she forgot the part of the soaked pillow at the end. Fear ripped right down her spine as she knew she would be punished or made to do it again for not finishing the video right.

12