Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Where she wanted to be.
3.8k words
4.47
2.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few crumbs dropped from the slice of pizza she was eating and landed on her breast. In a flash Alex's tongue was gathering them up and then drifting down to curl around her nipple and Helen quickly put her glass of wine down and lifted her breast to encourage Alex to suck it.

"See," Adele laughed, "I told you guys months ago that you two were a bad influence on innocent women like Helen and me. Just a few minutes in bed with you Serge and my innocent friend has turned into a total slut."

Serge chuckled and pulled Adele closer, "What can I say, it's a gift ... a gift that you seem to like too much."

Adele turned in his arms and kissed him passionately, "You better believe it Serge ... I just can't get enough of your cock."

The four of them were sitting on two small couches facing each other in Alex's living room. A coffee table littered with empty pizza boxes and empty wine bottles sat between the two couples who were at that stage where being pleasantly drunk meant that no one had any inhibitions that might spoil the rest of the evening.

Helen was topless because she hadn't bothered to retrieve her top from where it had been thrown in the studio at the start of her screen test. Adele was still wearing her red top but Serge had opened it right up so that her breasts were exposed for all to see and were free for him to play with.

He had already dipped her nipples in his wine glass several times and licked the wine from them while Alex had poured some of his wine over Helen's breasts and tried to drink it as it cascaded over her nipples.

He hadn't been able to catch it all and she knew that her skirt was probably now ruined but she didn't care. She was feeling wanton and slutty and she was enjoying herself and seeing a side of Adele that she never knew existed.

The Adele that Helen knew was warm and loving, devoted to her husband but willing to have some almost innocent fun with Helen and her husband but the Adele sitting across from her now was someone quite different.

This Adele was a brazen slut who was clearly in lust with Serge and wasn't afraid to express her feelings in ways that she would never have done at home ... and that was fine with Helen. This wasn't 'home' ... this was where they could all dump their inhibitions and be accepted as they really were.

She had a blast fucking Serge in front of the camera but now she was enjoying being with Alex and watching her friend play with the man she had just fucked. She understood that there was no ownership here ... even if Greg had been here she might still have been making out with Alex or Serge and she was OK with that ... although she wondered, but didn't really care, what Greg might think

She doubted that the Serge and Alex cared who they were fucking ... and she knew that it might be other women tomorrow night. This was a totally different world to the other one she usually inhabited and here sex was for money and pleasure ... not love and relationships.

She had learned that lesson earlier when she quickly realised that Serge's view of what happened earlier was different to hers. When the camera had stopped rolling she wanted to spend some time hugging him, holding him, sharing the afterglow.

They had just been totally intimate, she had welcomed him into her body and he had possessed her so she expected that there would be some time for hugs and touching ... as she would have done if she had been having sex with Greg ... but Serge had other ideas.

As soon as Alex turned the camera off Serge was pushing Helen away and rolling off the bed ... there was some video to watch and assess and neither he nor Alex had time for anything else. Instead of afterglow all the guys were focused on was work.

Helen had served her purpose and they left her to sort herself out while they rushed off to edit the video.

Adele had showed her where there was a shower in a bathroom adjacent to the studio and sat on the toilet seat and talked to Helen while Helen slipped out of her skirt and stepped into the shower to wash the sticky cum from her chest.

"Helen, for a first time, you were amazing. You didn't even come close to sticking to the script but that wasn't your fault, that was down to Serge. But that didn't matter ... that was some of the wildest fucking I've seen and I think that the guys will probably be looking at releasing that."

"It was pretty crazy," Helen laughed, "but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Where do I get this test that they were talking about? Greg and I have never used a condom and now that I've tried one I would be very happy not to have to use one again ... but I'll let you in on a little secret ... 'm glad that Serge went off-script and he found the condom because I had no idea how to put it on."

Adele laughed, "I'm glad he found it too because you were going to get fucked whether he had a condom or not and Alex would not have been happy if he had done that. Alex is a bit of a stickler for the rules. Serge sticks to the rules to but I'm sure he thought that, with your history, you would be safe."

"I wouldn't have minded if he had taken me without a condom. I'm clean and if he gets tested regularly then I guess he is clean too and I definitely prefer bareback."

"Me too," Adele admitted, "and you can trust Serge not to let himself get an STD but I can't say the same for some of the other male talent that's working in the industry. Some of them fake their health checks and a couple of girls have got infected while working.

"Alex and Serge can attract the best guys ... guys who understand that we rely on them to be honest ... and I think that the guys that we use can be trusted but if you do any work for other companies don't take any chances."

"Do you work with other companies now?"

"Not since I got back into the industry. The guys pay me a premium to be exclusive to their company plus I'll be doing other work for them soon."

"Is that more of that 'entertaining' work you mentioned?" Helen stepped out of the shower and Adele handed her a thick, fluffy towel from a tall cupboard in one corner of the bathroom.

"No, I'll still be doing that but this is something new and they might want to talk to you about that too ... if you passed the screen test. Oh and the test you were asking about is done at a clinic near here ... the guys have their finger in that pie too so you will get your results by the end of the day if we get there first thing in the morning."

Helen held up the skirt she had been wearing noticed a large mark where some of Serge's cum and dripped on it and Adele laughed, "There's a lesson for you, always bring a change of clothes with you to any photo or video shoot.

"Come on, I leave some clothes in Serge's apartment, I'm sure that something there will fit you." Adele took Helen up to the next floor and stopped in front of the door to one of the apartments, Helen watched as she looked into what appeared to be a blank panel and then then door clicked open.

"Alex and Serge are also a couple of techno-geeks ... they both have retinal scanners on their front doors."

"And you just happen to have your retinal whatevers scanned into the system for Serge's front door?" Helen wondered just how not-involved Adele was with Serge.

Adele smirked, "Not just Serge's door my dear," and she led Helen into the main bedroom in Serge's apartment. After looking at a number of choices Helen settled on another short skirt but passed on the offer of a top.

"I'll find the top I was wearing ... it's somewhere in the studio and I don't really need it till we leave ... and from what you said earlier I guess that won't be till sometime tomorrow."

They went back down to the seventh floor and found Alex and Serge wandering out of an office labelled 'Editing Team' and they looked rather pleased with themselves.

"So what do you have Alex," Adele asked, "was the video good?"

"What we have is a new member of our female talent team ... Helen, your performance was great!"

After the celebrations had settled down Alex took Helen back into the office that they had originally been in and had her sign a different model release that talked in terms of a production video instead of a screen test.

There was also space on the model release for an alias ... the working name she would use ... and after some thought Helen settled on Amberlea.

This model release mentioned an amount that Helen would be paid ... and the amount surprised her. After a quick calculation in her head, she worked out that she had earned slightly less than $40 a minute.

While the money was definitely not the motivating force behind what she was doing it was nice to see what she could make without having to push or hustle at the lumber yard ... or talk till she was to a bunch of struggling businesspeople till she was blue in the face.

"You may have heard of pornstars making a lot of money and they certainly did ... in the past. These days some girls are working for less than $150.00 an hour ... but not for our production company," Alex said with a touch of pride in his voice.

"Kalya pays well above the industry average and we pay our contract girls even more ... and we want to sign you up as one of our contract girls. While the amount of time that you will spend in front of the camera depends on something else we want to talk to you about tomorrow, at the minimum, we can guarantee you $5000 a week if the only thing you do for us is videos.

"So think about it and we will have more details and a contract for you to sign tomorrow. We will also get some personal details from you tomorrow so that we can start paying the money you earn into your bank account.

"Now let's find the others and go upstairs to my apartment."

They were no sooner settled in Alex's living room than Alex handed her a thin folder, "The folder contains photos of three women who are employed by our company.

"Under each photo there are some personal details of the individual woman that will help you choose which one will go round to your place and spend the night with Greg as our way of saying thank you for the sacrifice he has made so you can be here with us."

Helen knew that she would have to make this choice if she passed the screen test but it was still a little strange to have to choose the woman who would entertain Greg. She looked across at Adele who winked and Helen wondered who she had chosen for Dave tonight.

She looked at the photos of three very attractive women ... Penny was a strawberry blonde with freckles who was listed as being 28, 5'6", former swimwear model who was now a mother of 2. Helen guessed that her career as a swimwear model had ended when the kids began to arrive, but she still had a great figure.

Carrie was the second girl ... soft brown hair that hung in waves to her shoulders, almost flawless complexion, 32, 5' 8" and a graduate with an MBA in Business Management. Helen found that a little hard to believe ... an MBA basically working as a prostitute?

She called BS on it and Alex smiled, "Carrie is genuine ... we know for a fact that she has earned an MBA in Business Management because we paid all her tuition fees for her.

"She now works for us doing research and does calls like this for us because ... well ... how can I say it other than to tell you that she loves to get fucked." Helen was beginning to know how that felt ... but paying her tuition fees?

"You guys paid for her tuition fees? Is she under some sort of obligation to work for you and do this 'entertaining thing until she has worked her fees off?"

"Yes, we paid her tuition fees and we're paying for her daughter's education too ... including her college fees when she goes to college in a few years' time, but she is under no obligation to do any work for us at all.

"Carrie is a member of our extended family Helen, and we look after our family in every way we can. Hopefully after you hear what we have to tell you tomorrow you too will become even more of a member of our family than just one of our contract girls."

Helen went back to look at the last girl in the folder but Helen didn't have to look beyond her age and height. Greg would see an 18-year-old who was 5' 2" as not much more than a kid and he would not want to have anything to do with her.

"Alex, I think that Greg might like to spend the night with Carrie ... if that's OK."

"That's fine Helen, I'll call Carrie now and while I'm doing that, you might like to call or send a message to Greg and tell him to expect a present in about 20 minutes."

"Thank you Alex ... but why are you grinning like that?"

"Because Carrie was the girl we hoped you would choose ... but I can't tell you why until later tomorrow."

"More wine," he asked so quietly that Adele's cries of pleasure almost drowned out his soft voice.

Helen shook her head and leaned over and kissed him... softly at first and then with a growing passion. They had been sitting watching Serge bring Adele to a screaming orgasm with his fingers and now they were both ready for what each of them wanted.

Alex, like any good cameraman had focused on the action rather than the actors when he was filming Helen's screen test but he couldn't entirely block out the raw beauty and sexuality of their latest find and he wanted his turn with her.

Helen wanted him because he was attractive, an incredibly successful businessman and because she was driven to succeed in everything she did. While the idea of her becoming a pornstar hadn't been hers, she was now embracing it and the guy beside her was one of the keys to her succeeding and so she had to have him.

She was already partly turned towards him but as the kiss went on she slowly moved across till she was straddling him and rubbing her wet pussy on the bulge in his jeans. His hands had gone to her breasts and his fingers had begun teasing her nipples and the hunger for his cock was slowly building inside her.

When the need for oxygen got the better of her and she pulled back from his lips she saw that he was smiling at her, "You are very beautiful," he whispered, "I am very lucky to have you here with me."

"I am the one who is lucky to be here with you Alex," and she leaned forward till one nipple was pressed to his lips and watched as he teased it with his tongue before sucking it deep into his mouth. She groaned and squirmed as her pussy began to come alive.

He pulled back and then her other breast was in his mouth and she was crying out as he sucked that nipple through his teeth and brought her orgasm much closer.

"What do you want me to do to you beautiful lady?" His hands had been playing with her ass as he spoke but before he had finished, one finger had begun to probe her anus.

She pushed back against his finger and whimpered as it began to slowly push its way into her, "Use me in any way you want ... I want to be your whore and please you whenever you want me."

"I will not use you Helen. Serge's appetite for women in voracious ... he uses women. I only want women that I can share pleasure with and I have a lot to share with you ... if you will let me."

Their kiss was deeper than any she had ever had with Greg and she didn't want it to end but when it did she maintained eye contact with Alex as she slowly undid the button on the waistband of his jeans, unzipped the fly and then slid down till she was kneeling in front of him so that she could pull his jeans and underwear down and remove them completely.

Once they were out of the way she looked at his beautiful cock for a few moments and then worshipped his manhood with her tongue and her mouth. She tasted his precum and liked it, she sucked his glans into her mouth and it felt as though it belonged there.

She eased down on it and kept her gag-reflex under control and, when she knew that she could swallow it all, she looked up at him as she went down on him till her lips and nose were pressed against his groin.

A hand touched her ass ... she knew that it was Serge ... and she flinched. Suddenly Alex's eyes were gone from hers and he was looking over her head.

"Nyet!" Harsh, authoritative, leaving no room for debate ... the hand was gone.

She kissed his groin again ... "I do not want to come in your mouth beautiful lady," he groaned.

The withdraw was slow ... as if she didn't want him to leave her mouth ... and he thought that he saw disappointment in her eyes. When it was complete she circled his glans with her tongue, kissed it softly and then released it.

"Helen, don't be disappointed but for our first time I want to come inside you ... deep inside you."

"Alex, I need a condom," she whispered, "you know that I haven't been tested."

He smiled as he leaned forward and pulled her down till she was straddling him and she was stroking his shaft with her pussy lips.

"I was tested last week ... and I am clean. You have had one partner in the last 20 years and he has had one partner in the last 20 years ... it is OK that we do this without a condom."

"Are you sure? I don't want to break your rules." She was never more sure of wanting to fuck anyone ... her whole body was screaming at her ... demanding that she mount his rampant cock and take her pleasure on it ... but she didn't want to push him into something that they shouldn't do.

"My rules do not fit this situation," he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down to another deep, passionate kiss and somewhere in that kiss their bodies aligned and she shuddered as he claimed her.

She rode him slowly, kissing him frequently and looking deep into his eyes when they weren't kissing. Somewhere in the back of her mind a little voice was trying to tell her that this should not be happening ... sex was OK but connecting on the level that they were was not possible or permissible for she already had a partner.

But when she felt him begin to pump his hot, sticky cum deep into her cunt and they remained locked together in yet another deep passionate kiss she knew that she had crossed a line that she never thought she would reach.

Adele could see that something special had happened between the couple across from her and she dragged Serge to his feet and took him back to his apartment for she knew that there would be no swapping and wild sex between the four of them that night. Alex and her friend were locked in something that left Adele wondering about Greg and his future.

Three times that night they woke and became one and on the third occasion he gently eased into her ass and then slowly built the fucking up to a frenzy that had her screaming so loudly that Adele and Serge could hear it through the custom-built thick walls that divided the apartments.

What they couldn't hear were the whispered words of love that Helen and Alex shared in those intimate afterglow moments that followed.

In the morning they showered together and as they kissed and fondled under the water, Alex asked, "Do you love your husband Helen?"

"Totally and without reservation Alex," she saw a flicker in his eyes of something that resembled pain, "and can I hope that what we have started can grow into something similar?"

He looked at her in surprise, "But you love your husband?"

"I do ... but love doesn't have to be a zero-sum game. Loving Greg and wanting to be with him does not mean that I can't love you and want to be with you. Many experts believe that it is possible to totally love more than one person ... and I believe that what they say is true."

Helen could see that he was trying to process all that she had said ... and not said ... and he was struggling.

She reached down and slowly began to stroke his cock, "Honey, don't try and work it out ... just let it happen ... and you can start to make it happening by putting me on the floor of the shower and fucking my brains out because I want more of you before I go home."

12