Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen looked surprised, "How did you know?"

Greg chuckled, "Before I tell you that perhaps you should tell me who it was."

"Umm... I don't know for sure but the other guys in the crew were calling him Randal... and I saw him at that Frat party that Simon invited me to when I was up in San Franciso. I was never introduced to him but we might have exchanged smiles over the punchbowl... and later he did try to hit on me but I ignored it and went back to my motel after that.

"How do you know about it?"

Greg chuckled, "Well Randal... and that is his name... is a friendly with Simon and I got a frantic call from Simon on Friday night asking me if I knew where you were because a friend of his was sure that he had seen you in a foursome on the set of a porn move."

"Oh damn... so he did know who I was! I had hoped that he couldn't remember where he saw me."

"Well, good old Randal did remember so I told Simon the truth. I told him that you were in San Diego for the weekend shooting a bunch of porn videos. I think that he was lost for words for a while and had trouble believing that you would do something like that.

"He asked me if you and I were still together and I assured him that we were and we had talked about everything before you did it and he seemed OK with that."

"Oh wow... I'm sorry you were left to handle that all by yourself."

"Don't worry about it my love... maybe we should have told him about it before but I don't know what we would have said and things just moved so fast. It was just as well the boat had come in close to shore I had phone reception.

"If he hadn't been able to talk to me he might have ended up at your door." Helen had a horrible vision of Simon bursting in on the action while the young Mexican guy had been fucking her silly and it made her feel slightly ill.

"So what did Randal and his friends do to you at the party?"

Helen laughed, "Compared to what I'm doing now it was absolutely nothing... but back then I really didn't know how to handle it. They really came onto me... rubbing my ass... daring me to undo a few buttons on my blouse... 'escorting' me to my car and wanting to kiss me goodnight.

"Some guy... and it could have been Randal even got his hands between my legs and I might have let that go just a little too long."

"So a bunch of horny frat boys thought that you were hot enough to have some fun with... I am not surprised Helen, you are one hot babe... and maybe having a party with some frat boys might be a good way to increase revenue for Kalya."

Helen groaned as she ground down on Greg's cock, "Ooohhh, it might definitely be something to look at but he won't be the first 18-year-old that I've had sex with."

"Oh so you're liking them younger every day?"

"Noo... I like my guys to be a bit older although I just might make an exception for the guy who fucked me this morning... but he was my second scene so let's start from the beginning.

"I was surprised at how nervous I was before the first one this morning. This was my first shoot where there was just me and a guy and I really didn't want to stuff it up. I think that it was even worse because, before I did the scene on Saturday, James came in and introduced himself and we made out for a few minutes.

"That helped break the ice a little but that didn't happen before the first shoot this morning. I didn't see Randy until just before the camera started rolling and I stumbled over my lines a few times so we had to do a couple of takes but once we started fucking things went well and we were able to go right through to the end without a break.

"I had been a bit worried that he might be rough because he and his buddy, Sean, seemed to give Adele a real pounding the day before but he was OK and I sure didn't have to fake the orgasms."

"The storyline was that he was a friend who had dropped in early in the morning because he wanted to talk about being dumped by his girlfriend the night before. He was sitting at the kitchen table pouring his heart out while I made us coffee and I decided to cheer him up by fucking him.

"He ended up by blowing all over my face and the camera came in for a closeup of cum dripping off my chin and onto my boobs as the fade-out.

"Maybe Serge and James spoiled me but really Randy was OK... nothing outstanding... definitely not boring but he didn't send me spinning out of control although the orgasms came easily enough. But the guy in the second shoot more than made up for anything that was lacking with Randy.

"Randy's buddy from the day before was supposed to be there for the second scene but, for some reason he couldn't make it and he let them know so while the first scene was being shot Alex was ringing around to find another guy.

"It wasn't till I walked onto the set, actually the main bathroom in the penthouse, that I found that I was going to be fucking the same 18-year-old that had done a scene with Adele the day before."

Greg chuckled, "What are you laughing about?" He chuckled again because she sounded embarrassed.

"You really like fucking younger guys don't you? And don't try and deny it, you just came all over my cock again."

"It was only a small one," she whined.

"What? His cock?"

"Oh no," she smirked and he felt more pussy juice flow over him, "that was quite big for a little guy."

"So tell me the story... but this time don't rock on me or I'm going to cum."

"Lover do you know how hard that is going to be? I'm talking about an 18-year-old guy wants to fuck me because he gets a hard on just looking at me and I've got to sit still on your cock? I'll do my best but I'm not promising anything."

Greg knew that she couldn't promise anything because her cunt was so slick with her juices even before she told the story that he was sure that she wouldn't last once she started. And Greg was just as horny... the thought that a young guy could get hard just looking at his wife was making his cock so hard it almost hurt. Once she started talking about him fucking her... well, he knew that he was going to lose it.

"OK, I remember now, the guy's name is Eduardo and he's been doing porn ever since he turned 18... although I think that someone was teaching him how to please a woman even before he hit the magic age because he was very good." Helen's little shiver told Greg that she had really enjoyed him.

"The storyline was that he is a friend of my son and he supposedly came round to see my son but he really knew that my son was away for the day. So he comes round to seduce me... a single soccer mom who is getting ready to go out.

"He knocks but I don't hear him so he lets himself in and finds me in the bathroom doing my makeup and wearing nothing but my panties. He watches me for a while and starts playing with himself but I finally see him in the mirror and I get all startled and try and cover up while babbling something about my son not being home.

"He tells me that he knows that I'm home alone and he thinks that I'm hot. Then I notice that the tip of his cock is actually showing above the waistband of his shorts and I stop being all coy and trying to cover myself and get interested in seeing more of his weapon.

"In actual fact I hadn't seen how big he really was until then... and he was not only long but thick as well... so the surprise on my face in the video is genuine and I wasn't acting when I sound as if I'm in awe when I say something about it."

And she was in awe of it when she first saw it... and then when he kissed her and she felt it press against her she was in total lust... and she had to kiss him again because he was 18 years old and he was going to fuck her and the idea of fucking a young guy made her so horny.

By the third kiss she was standing on tip-toe so she could have his cock between her legs and she could stroke it simply by sliding her hips in and out. She was moaning as she raped his mouth with her tongue, and he was fighting hard not to lose control... but she couldn't help herself... she didn't have to pretend that she wanted to fuck this guy.

Eduardo wasn't surprised that she was good and she sure wasn't just going through the motions as some of the other older sluts that he had fucked in front of the camera... but he had to last... he couldn't blow his load now and make a fool of himself in front of the crew but if she didn't stop...

Helen remembered the camera crew... she had to follow the script... she reluctantly sank to her knees and wrapped both hands around his cock and began to stroke it while she sucked his glans into her mouth. Shit... he tasted good and her cunt was screaming at her to let it wrap itself around his throbbing cock.

She sucked and stroked and she knew that she was pushing him to the limits but she wanted this guy to earn the right to fuck her. The first time she felt his cock throb she closed her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock and squeezed as she looked up at him.

He saw the laughter in her eyes as she rubbed his glans across her lips before adding a touch of pain with her teeth.

"Don't worry baby... I won't let you cum too soon," he almost missed her whispered message but he didn't miss the way she attacked his cock the moment she knew that he had it under control.

It was crazy... she knew that there was no way she could take that monster down her throat... but she just had to try and Eduardo watched as his cock slowly disappeared into her mouth but with two inches still to go there were tears were streaming down her cheeks and she started to gag and choke.

She struggled to get herself under control and even started taking a little more of him but then it became too much for her and she had to ease back and lean against his leg for support as she tried to regain her breath.

He stroked her hair and then reached down and slowly pulled her to her feet and as he did so he turned them so that they were side on to the camera and she had her back to the bench that held the hand basin.

He buried his face in her hair and murmured, "You are a beautiful woman and I am honoured to be your partner in this but I am going to fingerfuck you like a whore so be mindful of the camera."

He kissed his way out of her hair and across her forehead and she felt his fingers resting on her mound as he gently kissed her eyes and down to the corner of her mouth. And then his lips were on hers and his tongue was sliding into her mouth just as he slid three fingers deep into her cunt.

She moaned and sagged back against the bench... and somehow remembered to turn slightly so that the camera got a better three-quarter view of her breasts and pussy. She sensed more than saw the cameraman move to get an even better shot as Eduardo's kiss became more intense and his fingers plundered her cunt with deep thrusts that drove over her g-spot and went so deep that he almost lifted her off her feet.

She could feel the orgasm building and she broke away from the kiss so that the camera could see her face as the orgasm exploded through her body. The camera also caught her as she opened her mouth and screamed again and again as Eduardo's fingers inflicted his revenge.

The pleasure became so intense that it was almost doubling her over and the only way she could stay standing was to lean heavily on the bench and cling to his neck as her body quivered and shook while he went on driving the pleasure into her.

He kept on till she was sobbing and pleading with him to stop, "No more... oh god... oh fuck... oh fuck... please... I can't stand it... iiiieeeeeeaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh." It was so intense that she almost passed out and her screams trailed off till all she could do was sob and moan as he went on ravaging her cunt with his fingers

Somewhere through the haze of pleasure she saw herself... totally debased... totally fucked by this young stud... totally lost in a world of too much pleasure that she never wanted to stop. She couldn't stop him even if she had wanted to... she was just his fucktoy to use in any way he wanted.

But as she watched she saw him lift herself onto the edge of the bench. She made no effort to resist and she was too weak to help but she could lean back a little and she felt the coolness of the mirror on her upper back and shoulders.

He spread her legs... and she let him. He moved between them and all she could do was smile weakly at him and the cameraman was moving in close... focusing on her sodden pussy and her labia as the head of his cock slowly pushed between her inner lips and disappeared into her.

"OH FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK," she wailed as his cock stretched and filled her and her debasement was complete, and her debauchery was recorded for all to see.

This once fine, upstanding businesswoman was showing herself to be nothing more than a common whore as she gave herself to the raw pleasure of a young guy's cock and the ultimate depravity came when his pleasure was complete and she was covered in thick streaks of his cum and she was crying and begging for more.

It took a while for her to find the strength to slide off the bench and make her way to the shower when it was over and she had just managed to wash the last of his cum from her breasts when she felt his hands on her again.

No words were needed and none were uttered as she turned in his arms and almost devoured him as she kissed him and stroked his cock back to life again. When he was ready he pointed to the floor and she willingly lay down in the water and spread her legs wide as she pleaded with her eyes.

It was all the invitation he needed and he knelt and watched her eyes roll back as he plunged his cock deep into her. They both groaned as she gripped his cock and he felt her wrap her arms around him as she wrapped her legs around his hips.

With no camera to please they could be as close as they wanted to be as they fucked and she could milk his big cock as she took him to an orgasm that was so much stronger than what the camera had captured.

At the same time she took him to a level of intimacy that he never knew existed when he opened his eyes and found her staring into his. He couldn't look away or close his eyes, even as he came and filled her full of his cum.

And later, their soft, shared kisses and whispered words of fleeting love were things that he had ever experienced with a woman before.

Helen hadn't meant to tell Greg of the second time in the shower. She had intended to end the story at the point where the camera stopped rolling but she couldn't help herself she just had to tell him everything.

She had thought that, despite what he had said, he would be jealous of Eduardo but when she finished her story he had kissed her deeply as he slipped his hands under her butt cheeks and lifted her with him as he stood up.

She had wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips and he had carried her... still impaled on his cock... into their bedroom and had reclaimed her with a wild fucking that had gone beyond anything she had experienced that weekend.

12