Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 11

Story Info
Surprise.
7.1k words
4.65
2.1k
3
2

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was feeling pretty good as he and Carrie walked around to where Helen's office was located. The business and the land it was on were sold and there was almost two million dollars in their bank account and he was now free to do what he really wanted to do and have his own business as a consultant.

He was even going to be able to work with Helen for a while... and with the beautiful Carrie too. He told himself that he had managed to come to terms with the change in Helen and he was seeing her begin to grow as both a human being and a businesswoman and really... life couldn't be better.

But there are always surprises.

The first surprise came when they walked into Shanti's office and the door to Helen's office was closed. The second surprise came when Shanti asked him to go straight in but asked Carrie to remain in the outer office.

The third surprise came when he looked at the girl sitting on the couch.

"Hello Dad."

"Mom... Dad... would somebody please yell at me instead of just staring at me... you're making me feel uncomfortable."

"When did you change your name?"

"Mom... I'm 21... I don't have to ask your permission..."

"When did you change your name?"

"I changed it two weeks ago."

"Why did you change your name Amy?"

"Dad, it was a compromise... Russ kept on at me to marry him but I didn't want to go that far... so I just changed my name to his name to shut him up."

Helen got up and went to the door, "Shanti would you please contact Serge and Alex and ask them to come to see me as a matter of some urgency?"

Helen went back to her desk, "Why did you choose to do your internship at Kalya?" Amy looked at the floor and didn't answer.

"Did Russ suggest that you apply for an internship here?" Greg sighed as he saw that his daughter just kept her eyes on the floor. He looked across at Helen and saw the slight nod.

There was a slight commotion at the door and then Serge and Alex burst into the room and stopped as they tried to make some sense of the tableau before them.

"Alex, Serge, I would like you to meet Amy Brewer, the Intern that started at Kalya this morning. Until a couple of weeks ago Amy Brewer was Amy Weston... our daughter.

"Amy doesn't live with us... that's her choice not ours... and relations between us have been strained for quite some time. She moved out a while ago and now lives with her boyfriend who has tried to turn Amy into an amateur pornstar... has peddled drugs and one a bunch of other things that have brought him to the attention of the law.

I think that the fact that she is here as an Intern is not a coincidence. I think Russell, her boyfriend, has at least sent her to spy on Kalya and it is just bad luck that she should encounter her parents here."

Alex and Serge looked at her for a few moments and then Alex broke the silence, "How old are you Amy?"

"I'm 21 and Mom and Dad can confirm that."

"Hmmm..." he turned to Helen and Greg, "I guess this has come as quite a shock to you both... Helen, perhaps you should take Greg down to your favourite coffee shop and buy him a coffee or two while you discuss the outcomes you want from this.

"Serge and I... and maybe Carrie too... will talk with Amy... and I'll call you in a little while. Perhaps we can arrive at some sort of resolution where everyone wins."

Serge put his arm around Helen's shoulder, "Don't panic Helen... talk this over with Greg while we have a chat with Amy."

Helen took his arm and led him a few steps away from the other, "Fucking me like you and Alex did a little while ago is good... I want more of it... but touch my daughter and I'll scratch your eyes out," she whispered.

He grinned at her and gently pushed her towards the door, "It will be OK, Amy is an adult and she will make her own choices."

Helen was about to say something but Greg took her arm and kept her moving towards the door, "Come on love... we both need that coffee."

Neither of them said a word until they were in the elevator, "I was standing closer than you thought... so that is where you've been for the last hour."

"So what?" she snapped, "They wanted me and I wanted them. They're the ones who are paying my salary, not you!"

Greg opened his mouth to say something and then closed it again. There wasn't a whole lot he could say in response to that and it was some time after their coffees arrived at their table before Greg started the conversation.

"OK, she's there and we probably know that she's there because Russ pushed her in that direction but why?"

Helen snorted, "I think that we both know why," and Greg had to agree. Neither of them had liked Russ when Amy brought him home to meet them two years before. Even then he seemed to have some control over their daughter and they weren't slow to voice their disapproval.

Of course, that only made Amy more certain that Russ was the right guy for her and it wasn't long before she moved in with him and they almost lost contact with their daughter.

While Amy wouldn't talk to them some of her friends were worried about the influence her boyfriend was having on her and they kept in touch with Greg and Helen.

Through those friends they learned that Russ had stopped working and Amy had all but dropped out of college and was working as a bartender to try and keep a roof over their heads and from there the news just go worse.

Russ started dealing... but not very successfully... and at the same time he was pushing Amy into some sort of online amateur porn... their informant didn't know exactly what that was but Amy had told her that it involved having sex with a lot of guys she didn't know.

After getting that news Greg had hired a private detective to do a little digging and they learned that Amy was appearing online as some sort of Web amateur who wanted to share every aspect of her life with anyone who would pay a monthly fee to be a member of her website but that hadn't gone so well.

The investigator found that Russ had also begun bragging on to some of his mates that Amy was going to soon be doing porn with one of the big studios but that seemed to fizzle out... and then, for the last six months things had gone very quiet.

And now she had turned as an internship with Kalya and all they could think of was that Russ was trying to use the internship as another way of getting her in front of a camera.

"OK so we could spend a lot of time talking about what has happened to Amy... but right now that would just be a waste of time. What we need to do is to work out what outcomes we want for this whole situation."

There were times when Greg just made Helen so mad and right now was one of them. She wanted to bitch about that scumbag that Amy had fallen for while all Greg wanted to do was talk about moving forward... but he was right.

"You're right but we need to balance what we can do to help Amy with what we are doing now. Russ has been trying to push Amy into porn and now she finds that we are already there and obviously doing well... can this possibly end well? What are your thoughts?"

"I think that whatever we are going to do for Amy is going to depend on what Alex and Serge are going to do."

"What do you mean?"

"OK... so... what do we do if we go back and find that they have put her on the payroll?"

"Why on earth would they do that?" Helen thought that Greg had lost his marbles, why would anyone in their right mind employ Amy?

"Helen, despite all their talk of being family they are very driven to make money and to use whatever resources they have to achieve that goal. Now what is their biggest problem right now and what is the easiest way for them to fix that problem?"

Helen looked at him blankly, sometimes she wondered where his mind was and right now was one of those times, "What are you talking about... what do their problems have to do with our daughter?"

"You left them with a problem after the meeting. You needed more staff... and they didn't have anyone to give you... until they remembered that they had an Intern who had just started.

"By now they know that this Intern has been doing a degree in business so that makes her an even better solution for them."

"But she's our daughter! They can't employ her! I can't go on working there if she's there too!"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm doing porn for god's sake... can't you understand that!" Greg held up his hand to try and calm her down and she suddenly realised that she was almost shouting at him... and there were people at some of the other tables who were trying to listen in.

Helen took a deep breath and lowered the volume, "Our daughter is going to discover that I'm fucking around as one of Kalya's paid whores... and when I'm not doing that I'm fucking my brains out in front of the cameras for the whole world to see."

"And you think that you would have been able to keep that a secret from our kids forever?"

She glared at him over the table, "Fuck you Greg! I am so angry I want to smash your smug face in with my fist." That response caught him by surprise... she had never gone off at him like that before. In fact, the whole idea of her shouting at him was totally foreign to him.

"My love," he said gently, "I am not being smug, I'm just being realistic. What we are doing now could never be hidden from our kids forever so we need to look at this sensibly.

"The guys could be offering her a job right now and, if they are, do you really want to quite your job and go back to living our old self-righteous lives?"

Helen sighed, "Of course not."

"So what are the outcomes we want right now? I can think of three... the first is that she gets away from that grub who is just using her, and moves home for a while.

"The second is that she works with us as part of the Special Projects team... and she gets paid for the work she does.

And the third outcome is that they give put her on probation for the same period of time that she was going to be with us as in Intern and then move her into fulltime work."

Helen nodded, "I like those but what about at home?"

Greg took a sip of his coffee, "I think that we can't look... or think... about outcomes there because home is so different to work. What we can do is treat her like an adult and be open about what home life will be like and have some simple expectations.

"The first thing we should do is to tell her what is happening now in our lives and not take one single step back from what we are doing now.

"So we tell her that you're doing porn... we tell her that Kalya is paying you to have sex with people... that life at home is very different now because we go naked and we have lovers who might spend some nights with us.

"We tell her that we will have parties at home that turn into orgies and she can join in if she wants to."

"Really?" Greg caught her by surprise with that suggestion.

"Helen, Amy is an adult and to put it crudely, she's fucked around and had multiple partners so why shouldn't she feel free to join in with us. I'm not saying that she should have sex with you and me but what do you expect her to do when we do have friends over?

"Do you expect her to go and hide in her bedroom?"

"I see your point my love," Helen sighed, "I guess that I have to stop thinking of her as our little girl."

"That's exactly right Helen... and if it's good enough for you then why isn't it good enough for her?

"And there's one more thing, we should encourage her to go back to college and finish her degree so if working at Kalya isn't an option then we should pay her to go to college... we can afford to do that now that we've sold the lumber yard."

A few minutes later Greg's phone rang, "Hi sexy," it was Carrie, "we've made some real progress here and we're ready to hear about the outcomes that you're looking for... just hang on a moment till I put you on speaker.

"OK, can you hear me now?"

"I can hear you Carrie, can you hear me?" Carrie didn't get a chance to answer.

"Hi Dad, I can hear you and the guys can hear you too."

"OK Amy... let me just say that your Mom and I love you very much and that's why these are the outcomes we hope we can achieve..." Greg ran through the three outcomes and Serge thanked him and told him that they would call him back when they were ready for Helen and Greg to come back.

"It shouldn't be too long Greg and I'm glad that you were looking at this from the point of view of having Amy continue working here because that's what we were thinking too."

Serge ended the call, Greg told Helen what had been said, bur refrained from saying that he had told her so, and they ordered another coffee and sat back to await the phone call.

They had almost finished their second cup when the call came and they almost ran to get back to Helen's office. When they got there Amy was still sitting on the couch but Carrie was sitting beside her while Serge and Alex were sitting in the two comfortable chairs that had been placed in front of Helen's desk.

They had been laughing and everyone looked happy. Both Greg and Helen hoped that was a positive sign.

Helen could have elected to go back to her seat behind the desk but instead chose to sit on the edge of her desk next to Greg. It was time to appear united and not quite so much like she was in charge.

"OK," Alex began, "we've had a really good chat with Amy and we've looked at the outcomes you guys wanted to achieve... and we are there on all of them. Amy doesn't want to go back to Russ... not now and not ever.

"Amy's internship is finished and she will now be a fulltime employee of Kalya Special Projects reporting to you Helen. She will be on a period of probation but that will end at the time her internship would have ended.

"Amy is aware that female employees here at Kalya are encouraged to earn extra income from the opportunities that Kalya Entertainment and Kalya Productions offers but we will leave that up to you and Amy to decide when she is ready to do anything like that."

Alex noticed that Helen had begun to frown, "Helen we understand that Amy was your sweet little girl, but you have to understand that she has grown up into a very attractive young woman who has already dabbled in adult entertainment and we have no right to prevent her from earning that extra income that our other girls do.

"We don't force anyone to do anything that they don't want to do so Amy doesn't have to agree to anything if she doesn't want to... but if she does agree to take on some of that extra work then we are going to treat her just the same way we treat all the other girls who work for us.

"And there was one other thing. Amy has basically dropped out of college... more because she was forced to rather than because she wanted to... so Kalya is sending her back to college to finish her degree.

"It will be part-time so it will take her longer to finish but Amy wants to earn a living as well as study and we can understand that. So, how do you feel about that? Do you have any comments or questions?"

There were no questions and Helen couldn't have asked them anyway because she was too busy hugging and kissing Alex and Serge and Greg almost laughed when he saw how wide Amy's eyes were when she saw how passionately Helen was kissing the two guys.

Once the guys had gone back to whatever they had been doing before they had received the urgent call for help Helen had some organising to do. It was finally agreed that it was too late to start their afternoon meeting so Helen would drive Amy home in the new car that Helen hadn't even seen yet.

Three adults couldn't really fit in Helen's new vehicle so Carrie would drive Greg home with a detour to her place so she could get changed and Shanti would make a start on the data entry that needed to be done and then head home for a quick change before driving over to Helen and Greg's place.

"Mom, what is going on?" Amy couldn't wait till her Mom found her new car... she just had to know, right there in the middle of the underground carpark. "You hugged and kissed two guys in there like you were lovers and all Dad did was smile at me while Carrie was smiling at him."

Helen had been pressing the lock button on the key fob that Shanti had given her in the hope that she would see her new car blink... and finally she did see headlights respond to the key fob.

"Come on, it's over here," and she pressed the button several more times as she made her way to her new ride.

"Oh wow... a Mustang... and it's red!" She opened the door and slid into the driver's seat... it had that new car smell and when she touched the steering wheel she knew that this would be so much better than any Toyota truck... and she also knew that she was going to have to work hard to keep it.

"Mom?" Helen realised that Amy was in the passenger seat and demanding an answer.

"Sorry my love... the new car you know... oh and your question... OK... it's time for total honesty... I'm not going to tell you any lies.

"I hugged and kissed those guys because they had just done something that your father and I couldn't do... they brought you back to us... I also hugged and kissed those guys because we're lovers and I've also done three scenes with the big guy.

"Scenes? Lovers? What do you mean Mom?"

"I mean that while I am the VP of Kalya Entertainment and Kalya Special Projects I'm also a newbie pornstar with five scenes to my credit and many more to come."

"What the fuck Mom? You? Really? And what does Dad think of all this? And what's this shit about lovers?"

Helen started the engine and listened to the rumble of the big V8 reverberate around the parking area. She dabbed the gas pedal and listened to the thunder from the exhaust pipe rumble around them. It was therapeutic to let her new car sound angry... and not be angry herself.

Then she sighed, "I think we're going to take the long way home because we have a lot to talk about... and it might be a little while before your father gets home too."

"Dad? With... oh... with Carrie?"

"Yes. I did a screen test last Wednesday evening with Serge and then slept over with Alex so I sent Carrie over to sleep with your father... I'm sure that they both enjoyed that."

"Mom, maybe you should start at the beginning and take it slow so I can keep up." Amy was beginning wonder what had happened to her parents... they were so different that she was beginning to think that someone had re-programmed them.

Helen eased the big car out into the traffic and turned east instead of northeast, "OK honey but before I talk about that I've just got to tell you that I half-jokingly told Shanti and Carrie that clothing was optional this evening when they come over for a business meeting so don't be surprised if we all start shedding out clothes out by the pool this evening.

"Now, how could someone as upright and respectable as me do porn and how could I possibly suggest that I'm in love with Alex while I'm still totally besotted with your father? Is that what you want to know?"

"So how do you think I'll look in this tonight?" Greg had been looking at some of the books on the shelf in Carrie's living room and when she spoke he turned expecting to see her modelling a bikini or something equally revealing but all she was wearing was a cheeky smile.

When he held out his arms to her she laughed and ran across the room to him, "We don't have much time," she whispered as she attacked his lips, "but I want you and Helen virtually said that I could have you so let's do it."

She was so horny that she couldn't wait for him to take his clothes off... she had to help him and in almost record time he was naked and flat on his back on her bed with her squirming on top of him as she struggled to align his cock with the entrance to her cunt.

"Fuck I missed you... Wednesday night was so good... so... ooohhhh fuck... that's the spot... push into me Greg... I would have been knocking on your door on Friday and Saturday night... but you were away fishing."

12