Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 10

Story Info
Fucking Saturday.
5.1k words
4.39
1.5k
2
0

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he awoke next morning he knew that he was in trouble. He was flat on his back while Helen was lying on her side, facing him, with one leg thrown over his and her arm across his chest. On the other side Ellie was an almost perfect mirror image.

Both of them were sound asleep and he desperately wanted to use the bathroom.

'Oh no! I can see the headline now, "New male pornstar sensation experiences lack of bladder control!" ... maybe I can get a job advertising incontinence products for males,' he thought.

'If the day has started this badly then how much worse can it get?'

Helen slowly drifted out of sleep and slowly began to realise that she was half sprawled across someone's naked body. Who was it? What day was it? The answer to the last question would determine the answer to the first ... if only she could remember what day it was.

She tried opening her eyes but that didn't work. Oh, her eyes opened without any problems, but she was lying face down and it was almost too dark to see the colour of the sheets.

She didn't want to wake whichever guy it was that she was lying on so she didn't move her head, instead she tried to remember what had happened last night. Did they have sex? She wasn't sure so maybe she hadn't fucked the guy she was lying on.

That would mean that she was almost on top of Greg although why wouldn't she have had sex with Greg? Sex with Greg was an almost nightly occurrence ... something she looked forward to ... so maybe this wasn't Greg.

Maybe this was Byron ... oh god, if it was then she should be leaking cum everywhere. The night before he had been insatiable ... and so had she ... he had been a fucking machine ... a human sybian with no 'Off' switch as he fucked her through one screaming orgasm after another.

How could a man who was such a great fuck in bed ... or anywhere else that he cared to take her ... be such a wimp and poor rich kid in real life? His wife had walked out on him ... all the way to Helen's house ... where she was now a very welcome third in Helen and Greg's bed.

She had gone because of the way that Byron had treated her. For years she had put up with him treating her like a silly little child instead of highly intelligent businesswoman she really was and then, just a couple of days ago, she had snapped ... she had put up with his attitude long enough ... and she walked out and had already begun divorce proceedings.

But Byron couldn't believe that she would ever do anything like that ... she would come back ... he didn't have to chase her and he didn't have to change ... she would come back and until she did he had Helen to play with several times a week.

Yes, that was Byron ... but was this guy Byron and what day of the week was it?

A groan from the other side of the bed provided the answer, that was Ellie's groan so it must be Saturday and the warm hunky male she was lying on had to be her own husband ... Greg.

She began to think about finding his morning glory before Ellie did ... and then she remembered which Saturday this one was. This was the Saturday she was shooting a very raw and rough gangbang scene ... and her husband was going to be part of it.

She could feel her body begin to tingle as she thought about what would be happening in a few hours' time. She and another pornstar would share ten guys ... well, not exactly share because it was going to be one long fuck fest with the guys rotating through both girls multiple times.

She shivered; she had been gangbanged before and she loved being taken by multiple guys ... but this one was going to be different. This one was going to be more European ... harder, rougher, more spontaneous, more cream pies and just more fucking. She had wanted to experience this type of action ever since her first almost choreographed US style gangbang.

The normal gangbang scene shot in the US was more orchestrated and the guys weren't allowed to cum till the end. It had seemed unnatural to her and had left her feeling a little disappointed.

In Europe a guy could cum in her cunt in the first five minutes and the action would keep on rolling. Somebody could cum on her tits and the cameras would still keep rolling and the guys would keep on fucking her.

She would be DP'd ... she would be made airtight ... she would swap kisses and drool cum in the other girl's mouth while they were being fucked. She would be slammed through multiple orgasms again and again and take any guy in any hole they wanted ... and the cameras would just keep rolling.

She thought of it as being a total slut ... something that she had fantasised about for years before she had taken the plunge and opened her legs to someone other than her husband ... something that she did not regret doing ... except to maybe wish she had done it sooner.

There would be no breaks and no time to clean up ... it would just go on and on till none of the guys had anything left to give and then it would stop and she would lay there totally spent and totally satisfied.

Ellie kissed them both passionately before she let them leave the house. She had wanted to come with them when Helen had told her that one or two guests of the performers were sometimes allowed to watch but Helen had turned her down.

There would be too much going on in a fairly limited space and having spectators who might get in the way was not something that any Director would allow. No one would want to have to cut out a large chunk of video because someone fell over and made a lot of noise behind the camera ... if the actors really got into the action every bit of footage could be used so there would be no guests.

Helen insisted that they give themselves plenty of time to get to the location, she was nervous enough without having to stress about being late. Greg on the other hand seemed to be trying to delay their departure.

"I know you're nervous Lover, I am too, but being late won't achieve anything and it certainly won't stop you from being in your first porn scene," she hugged and kissed him and picked up her bag before gently pushing him out the door.

If there was any part of the scene where he would appear with clothes on his normal street clothes would be OK but Helen would need some clothes she could wear home so she had a pair of Bermuda shorts, a simple cotton top and some panties in her bag while she wore the clothes that she would be wearing when the scene started.

Those clothes showed off a lot of her body and Greg's body responded accordingly. Helen noticed and she laughed, "Not long now and you can stick that cock into every one of my holes and Cindy's holes as often as you can."

And that was one of the things that was bothering Greg. What if he had to stand there in front of nine other guys and his wife and show them that he couldn't get his cock hard?

And this time was the first time he had seen her getting fucked as a pornstar ... he had seen Byron bang her often enough in the last few months but that was different ... what if he couldn't handle see her up close and personal while she got hammered by all those guys in front of the camera?

He could just feel it in his bones ... today was not going to be a good day.

Kalya Productions had their own studios and production centre, and they also had several large houses spread around the outskirts of LA that they purchased over the last few years that were used for video production.

On busy days there might be different videos being shot at either end of the house and several out in the gardens as well. One day Helen had counted five scenes being shot at the same time at the house they were heading to. The demand for porn never stopped and neither did the production teams.

But she wasn't surprised that on this Saturday there was only one cast and crew onsite. There would be at least 26 people involved in this production so other production crews would just get in the way of each other.

A Production Assistant met them downstairs and took the copies of their current health certificates simply by photographing them with her cell phone and then they were directed upstairs where another Production Assistant directed Helen to the girls' dressing room while Greg was directed to a larger room where the men could wait till they were needed.

The guys wandered in over the next few minutes. Some of them knew each other socially and they chatted, others had worked together before and they talked about things that were happening in the industry. One other guy was like Greg and knew no one so he and Greg stood on the edges of the two groups and tried look casual and calm.

The second Production Assistant came back and did a physical head count and then told them to empty their pockets and take off their footwear. She announced that she would come round and collect anything that the guys had and they should see her at the end of session to get their things back.

Helen, being the experienced performer she was, had made sure that Greg had left everything but his phone, driver's licence and health certificate at home and had locked his phone and licence in the car when the parked in the driveway of the house

The car keys and his health certificate then went into the bag that Helen had brought with her, so he had nothing to give the girl and she was happy to move on to the next guy when he explained that Helen had everything from his pockets.

She had looked at him and smiled when he mentioned her name, "Ah you're the hunky husband she's always talking about ... I wondered what sort of guy would keep her married for so long."

Greg stuttered some dumb comment and she laughed and moved on but the guy next to him, one of those who had worked on videos before, heard the conversation and asked him if Helen was his partner. Greg didn't quite know what to expect when he admitted that he was and he was surprised when they all spoke of her in deferential terms.

It seemed that eight of them had all worked with Helen at some stage and they all liked her and thought that she was a great girl to work with.

A few minutes later a makeup girl walked in and ordered them to strip. She ran her eyes over each of them, asking them if they wanted her to cover up or hide any tattoos that might identify them and one or two asked for some of their tats to be covered.

Once they were done she went to each one applying some light makeup to hide blemishes or scars. She looked at Greg's hands, they were still rough from his year doing fencing and drilling and suggested that he start using some lotion on his hands to remove the roughness.

She laughed when he made some non-committal response, "Yeah, I know, too macho to use hand cream but just think what your girl is feeling when you shove two rough fingers in her ass? I bet you wouldn't like two of those rough fingers rammed up your ass."

"Point taken," he grinned, "what do you recommend?"

She named a couple of products and then told him that she would check to make sure he was using one of them the next time he came to work. Greg was about to say that there wouldn't be a next time but then stopped himself ... he wasn't feeling quite so terrified as he had been and these guys were not anything like he was expecting ... so maybe there might be a next time.

Helen and Cindy came in to meet the guys and Greg stood back and watched as Helen moved around the room hugging and kissing the guys she had already worked with and, shaking hands with the one guy she didn't know and giving him a warm hug before moving on to the next guy.

A couple of them, including Greg, got warmer hugs and longer kisses than others and Helen wasn't bashful about touching and teasing some of the guy's cocks.

Cindy was exactly as Helen had described her, a drop-dead gorgeous MILF with a come-fuck-me smile. She circulated just as Helen had done but when she got to Greg she planted a kiss on him that would have rocked his socks if he had been wearing any.

The girls stayed chatting with them for a few minutes and then one of the Production Assistants arrived and took them and two of the more experienced guys away to shoot the opening scene.

About an hour later both girls came back looking a little dishevelled and naked, "Anyone need help getting it up?" Cindy asked. Two guys asked for help and as Greg watched Cindy went and knelt in front of one while Helen knelt in front of the other and started work.

From the moment he saw Helen's tongue snake out and curl around the guy's cock Greg knew that he wasn't going to have a problem getting it up and the harder she sucked and stroked the guy's cock the harder Greg's cock became.

He couldn't help but notice that she did the whole licking, sucking, deep-throating and gazing up into the guy's eyes thing and it made Greg's balls ache. He wished now that he had been on set to see all of her productions because there was definitely something about being in the same room with her as she worked that made it so much more erotic.

When the guy finally pulled away from her his cock was like an iron bar but Greg forgot about him in an instant when he realised that Helen was crawling across the floor towards him ... god she looked so beautiful and he almost didn't mind when she actually went to the guy next to him and repeated the performance to get his cock up.

She could have looked at Greg but she didn't ... her focus was on the guy she was sucking and no one else. Once she had worked her magic on the guy next to Greg she turned to Greg and he helped her to her feet.

His reward was a sizzling full-frontal hug and a whispered, "Cindy is looking forward to being fucked by you ... and so am I ... I love you," and then they were filing out of the room, heading down the hall and into the master bedroom.

Greg and Helen had become separated and he ended up walking behind her and another guy who had his arm around her. Rather than being stressed by it he found it almost as arousing as watching her naked ass wiggle as she walked.

The master bedroom was bigger than what Greg was expecting and it needed to be because the bed was bigger than the one in their bedroom at home. Helen and Cindy headed straight for the bed where the first two guys were waiting for them while one of the production team guided Greg down one side of the bed and another one of them down the other side.

The remaining six had to stand back behind a line on the bedroom floor. That was the line that the cameramen would remain in front of so it was safe for the sound recorders to stand behind the line with their boom mics

Greg was so busy watching Helen kneeling on the bed and kissing one of the guys as she stroked his cock that he almost missed what the Director was saying, and he wondered why she didn't stop when the Director started speaking ... maybe they already knew what was going to happen?

"Guys, we've already filmed David and Sean fucking the girls and getting them naked ... now we're going to start with the two girls kneeling and blowing the two guys and on my signal you two guys on the sides will get on the bed and start fucking the girls from behind.

"No anal at this stage ... just doggie. On the next signal the next two guys will get on the bed, the girls will move to their backs and the first two guys will get off the bed.

"We will move through all ten guys like that and then we'll just go with the flow but try and have no more than six guys on the bed at any one time. Listen to the girls ... they'll tell you when they want anal and when they want DP and any guy who wants to blow his load can then do it.

"We are not going to save it all up to the end for one big bukkake style blow out ... when all the guys have fucked the girls once the girls will take your cum anywhere guys ... cunt, ass, throat, tits ... anywhere.

"Both girls will take some double dicking too so if you want that then work it out with one of the other guys and let the girls know what you want. Just remember though, it's going to get messy and getting in ... and staying in ... may be a problem and we are not going to wait while a couple of guys can't make it happen. Try twice and then move on."

'Helen would take two cocks in her cunt at once?' She had never mentioned it but it didn't bother him ... he just hoped that he would be able to see it happen.'

"And that's about it ... the girls say that they can outlast you guys so we're going to keep filming till you guys can't keep it up any longer."

And, it was at that point that Greg became a pornstar. It really hadn't sunk in up to then, his brain was too busy trying to process the sight of his wife kissing another guy while she was stroking his cock, but then it dawned on him that he was the one standing next to the bed.

He was the one who was supposed to get onto the bed and fuck the girl in front of him from behind while she sucked the first guy's cock ... and it was Helen that he was going to fuck while the other new guy fucked Cindy.

Greg was between Helen's legs in a flash and his cock slipped into her cum soaked cunt so easily. A moment to get settled and she was howling as he stroked in and out of her and she was making sure it felt good for him. He eased his hand around her hips and found her clit ... it was as hard and swollen and he began to tease it with his fingers.

Her cries got louder till they suddenly ended in a choking, gargling sob as the first guy shoved his cock down her throat and then together, Greg and other guy proceeded to fuck Helen harder than Greg had ever fucked her.

And she was taking every hard thrust and pushing back against him. Perhaps it was because he was fucking his wife, but Greg found that he was in no hurry to come ... but not so the other guy.

"Comaaaaggggghhhhhh" was the only warning Helen got as he fired a second load of cum into the back of her mouth and down her throat." She choked and gagged and gulped as Greg went on fucking her but she wouldn't let go of the other guy's cock till she was sure that he had nothing left to give.

In the haze of a brain filled with pleasure Greg remembered that he had to move so he reluctantly pulled out of his wife and, as she rolled onto her back, he moved to her heard as the third guy came onto the bed and drove his cock straight into Helen's cunt.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" she screamed as that one thrust pushed her over the edge and into her first orgasm. The cries of pleasure went on as the other guy went on fucking her but Greg stopped the noise in an instant when he slipped his cock into her mouth.

She gulped at it greedily as she looked up at him, but he wasn't sure that she recognised him and despite her best efforts he managed to hold back and he heard her moan of frustration as he pulled out of her mouth and crawled off the bed.

From there it all became a bit of a blur, cocks pounding his wife's cunt and fucking her throat, her screams of pleasure and demands for more. Cindy writhing and twisting as a big cock launched her into an orgasm by filling her to overflowing with a huge load of cum.

Three guys on Helen flipping her over and making her airtight and then two guys were double dicking her while Greg was balls deep in Cindy after a second guy had cum in her. The sight of two guys in Helen's cunt and her screaming cries of pleasure were pushing Greg to the ragged edge and when he found that he was the only one fucking Cindy he flipped her over and drove his cock into her gaping asshole.

Two thrusts and Cindy was showing the world what a slut she was by laughing as Greg filled her ass while next to them Helen was getting two loads of cum fired deep into her cunt at the same time.

While Greg waited his next turn he watched a guy fire a big rope of cum straight down her throat. That cut her scream of pleasure to a choking gurgle, but she swallowed and came back to his cock for more thick mouthfuls.

12