Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she say anything to you about this on the flight back El?"

"Ah ... no ... she hardly said a word but she did call Byron and asked him to meet her at 8am tomorrow," she giggled, "I know that's a bit early for him but she was adamant."

"Is now too early for you El?" he asked with an innocent smile.

She giggled, "There's never any better time for you to fuck me than right now Greg," and she moved over to one of the day beds and lay back to tease him by slowly spreading her legs and slipping one finger into her cunt.

"Just give it to me slow and gentle tonight because that's what I need tonight.

About 9pm Pacific Roger called and the first thing Helen did was call Greg and Ellie into the bedroom to listen to the call on speakerphone.

At first Greg found it rather distracting to be sitting on their huge bed while a freshly fucked Helen sat leaking cum all over a towel in front of them but once Roger started his report Greg's eyes might have been on Helen's pussy but his mind was focused on what Roger was saying.

"Not long after you left Helen, the FBI arrested a guy by the name of Garry Dormchuck ... he was the guy who reported the incident in the first place ... and sadly for him, but good for us, he is definitely not rocket scientist material.

"They arrested him after he admitted that it was all a hoax ... but he was going to be arrested whether he admitted it or not. We had found more than enough evidence for the FBI to charge him.

"He admitted that he paid some guy he knows to write a program that Garry could introduce to the system via a USB stick and his own workstation ... yep, his own workstation. Did I say that he was no rocket scientist?

"The program was supposed to simply pop the ransom demand up on every screen that was part of the same network and after about an hour it would erase itself and the sign would disappear. Evidently there was no intention to actually collect the $15 million and there were no instructions in the ransom demand on how to deliver the money.

"What really happened was that Garry inserted the USB stick ... the program started to run, the ransom message only appeared on seven or eight screens before some sloppy coding in the ransom program locked the entire network. The program didn't finish its work and it didn't get around to deleting itself.

"Once we knew what to look for Bog and I worked with their IT guys to make sure that the production line systems were clean and production restarted about three hours ago.

"We're now going through the other systems here at PCS and we should have the admin network up and running by the time the office staff turn up for work in the morning."

"So how did the FBI know that this Garry guy was the culprit?" Greg asked.

"Your smart cookie just happened to be a couple of feet from him getting us a cup of coffee when she noticed him drop something in a waste bin. She waited till he had taken his coffee back to his office and then rummaged around in the bin and found a USB stick.

"When the FBI experts looked inside the USB stick there was the program so he was definitely cooked by that stage ... and when PSC's IT guys looked at the network logs it was obvious the problem started on that guy's PC.

"Diane even thought to preserve any fingerprints that might have been on it and when they dusted it the only prints that came up were his. The FBI guy who was working with us in the IT centre was quite impressed with her."

"That's great Roger ... now tell me if you think we can do the job that I told you about just before we left?"

"Yes ... but ..." she cut him off.

"I want you to consider becoming a partner and leading the team that will do that work. I know it's going to be a big job but I believe that you can do the job and you should be rewarded for your effort."

Roger was about to say something but Helen cut him off, "I'm sorry to do this to you Roger because I know that you're tired but by 7.30 PST tomorrow morning I need to know how many people you will need on your team, how many people we need to replace at PSC and their experience level.

"I will also need the name of the best head hunters to use and how long it will take to do all that work that the CEO wants us to handle."

"I'll fly out there again tomorrow when we bring your Australian friend and we can talk then."

"You're the boss ... your wish is my command ... and I wouldn't dare to anything but accept your offer," he laughed, and the others looked at Helen who had a big grin on her face.

Five minutes later Helen was laughing as Greg pushed her over onto her back and attacked her clit with his tongue while Ellie was doing her best to deep throat Serge.

Greg thought that his lovemaking with Helen could get wild but the wild pounding, scratching, biting fuck session that went on beside them as Serge and Ellie went at each other was beyond anything he had ever seen ... and only an hour earlier she was telling Greg that she wanted slow and gentle

"Do you and Serge ever fuck like this?' he whispered to Helen at one point.

She didn't answer directly but smiled and he saw a wild gleam in her eye, "Not tonight Lover ... I'm still recovering from the train the other day ... but I will be so disappointed if you don't fuck me like that before I go away ... so make sure Marsha leaves some for me."

12