Breaking Sorority Rules - By Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you had," Jessica said. "It would have been so hot for all three of us to cum at once." She rolled over and kissed Mandy. "Would you have liked that? Having your boyfriend cream pie my pussy?"

"That would have been pretty hot." Mandy responded.

So far Mandy was the only woman who I had cum inside of. I had fucked Chelsea without a condom, but I had never finished inside of her. Listening to Mandy and Jessica talk about me filling Jessica with seed was really turning me on.

"Do you like getting a cream pie?" I asked her.

"I've never had one." She responded. "I haven't had a boyfriend since I went on the pill, so this is actually the first time I have fucked without a condom."

I was sitting on the foot of the bed while both the women were laying on the bed like normal. Their red and blue hair was spread out over the pillows. Mandy was completely nude, Jessica was naked except for the strap on. She reached down and started to take it off. I helped her slide it down, revealing a small patch of red pubic hair.

I took a minute to admire her body. So far I had only seen her nude from behind, or looking down over her shoulder. She was pale, and the freckles she had on her face were matched by freckles down her shoulders, arms, thighs, and over her breasts. Her breasts were the same size and a similar shape as my girlfriend's. Her areolas were lighter and slightly larger than Mandy's. Her green eyes were just as bright as Mandy's blue ones. She was gorgeous.

"Well I think everyone has been punished enough, time to just have fun." Jessica said making Mandy and I both laugh.

"Well my vagina needs to rest before it has more fun," Mandy said.

"Mine too," Jessica added.

Mandy sat up and patted the pillow she had been laying on. "Come up here Chris."

I moved up to the top of the bed and sat down, leaning against the headboard. It was only a full size bed, so the three of us were pressed up pretty close to each other. All of our threesomes so far had been on my futon, which when pulled out was a bit larger than this bed.

Mandy grabbed my cock and took about half of it into her mouth before closing her lips on it and slowly sucking as she slid her lips up the shaft. Then she made a serious looking face and turned to Jessica. Jessica gave her a quizzical look back, wondering what she was thinking.

"You taste good," Mandy said matter-of-factly.

Jessica burst out laughing and Mandy went back to sucking my cock. Finally when she was able to Jessica said "You've tasted me plenty of times before."

"Yeah, but that was me licking you directly. This is the first time I have tasted you on a dick."

"Well after he fucks you I'll have to taste you too then."

Jessica moved over and started blowing me with Mandy. They would make out with each other around my cock. Both of their tongues licking on my shaft together, their lips kissing all over each other and my cock. One suck my cock while the other would suck on my balls, then they would trade places. I had a hand on each of their heads, running my fingers through their sexy red and blue hair.

"This feel amazing. You two are going to make me cum."

"Not yet," Mandy said. "I still need to get fucked."

I really wanted to cum from them blowing me, and Mandy usually loved to swallow my load. Also I could get off multiple times, so I wasn't sure why Mandy wanted to fuck first rather than suck me off. I wasn't going to protest though, she had surprised me with another threesome, so I was going to do what she wanted to do.

Mandy moved Jessica down a bit on the bed and got on all fours over her in a 69 position. I got behind her and started to kiss on her back and ass. Jessica had already started licking her pussy. I rubbed on her for a few minutes, mostly to get off the edge so I could last longer. They had gotten me pretty close to cumming when they were going down on me and I needed to cool off a bit. When I was ready I got behind Mandy and slid into her. She was incredibly wet.

"Mmm, this feels so good," she moaned. "Hey Chris, if you pierce your tongue I'll pierce mine." She gave me a devilish grin. I was pretty sure she was joking, and while I was really enjoying Jessica's pierced tongue and would love for Mandy to have one, I wasn't piercing mine.

"Sorry babe, I don't think that I can pull that off."

From under Mandy Jessica asked, "Don't you want to be able to feel this whenever you want?" Then I felt her tongue glide across my balls, the metal piercing feeling cold compared to her hot breath. It was amazing.

"How about whenever we want someone with a pierced tongue to go down on us, we just invite Jessica over," I joked.

"And what do I get out of this deal?" Jessica asked.

"Well for starters this," Mandy said.

From my angle all I could see was her sexy head of blue hair move back in between Jessica's legs. Then Jessica made a little "Ooh", followed by "Mmm, oh yeah, that will work."

I kept fucking Mandy doggystyle while she and Jessica ate each other out. Jessica mostly was playing with Mandy's clit, but occasionally I would feel her tongue on my balls or my shaft. Mandy loved having her clit played with while I was behind her, and it didn't take long for her to get close to cumming. I was really close myself. Mandy was right on the edge, and I was having to hold mine back. I wanted to pound her harder to get her off, but I knew I may cum first if I tried that.

"Oh, here it is," she said. "Fuck, that's it. Keep going."

Her pussy clenched on my cock and she moaned out. I kept thrusting into her. I was doing everything I could not to cum in her. As soon as her orgasm ended I said I was about to cum.

"Give Jess a facial," she said.

I couldn't last any longer. I pulled out of Mandy and pointed my cock at Jessica's face right under me. I gave it a few pumps and started cumming just as I heard Jessica say, "Wait, what?"

Mandy quickly turned her head to watch as the first spurt of cum hit Jessica on the forehead.

"Oh my god!" Jessica exclaimed. Mandy started laughing. I was already cumming and there was no turning back now. I short spurt after spurt of hot cum onto my girlfriend's roommate's face. After the second shot Jessica seemed to decide that since it was already happening she may as well enjoy it.

Jessica opened her mouth and I aimed most of my cum toward the lower part of her face. Having already gotten to the edge once and slowed down, I had a large load. After about 6 or 7 shots Jessica said while laughing, "Oh my God Chris. It's so much cum."

Mandy would let me cum in her mouth, and sometimes a small bit got on her chin, but she hadn't let me give her a full facial yet. It had been almost a year since I had given a woman a facial and I found them incredibly hot. Jessica looked incredibly sexy as she accepted my load onto her face.

By the time I finished Mandy had rolled off of Jessica and was laying on her side laughing hysterically. Since everything else had been planned by the girls, I had sort of assumed Jessica knew she was getting a facial when I was told to give her one. Clearly I was wrong in that assumption. Jessica was laughing a bit, but nothing like Mandy.

"Mandyyyy," she whined. "I'm covered in your boyfriends cum."

"That-, oh my god, that-" Mandy was dying laughing. She kept having to take in deep breaths every time she tried to talk. Finally she choked out "that was fucking awesome!"

"It was not awesome!" Jessica said authoritatively. "Now help me. I can't open my eyes," she said in a squeaky, pitiful tone.

Mandy hopped off the bed to grab a towel. I decided to try my luck and touched Jessica's lips with the tip of my cock. She couldn't open either eye to see, so being poked in the face took her a bit by surprise.

"What? What are you doing?" she asked.

"You said you wanted to taste Mandy after I fucked her." I said chuckling.

"Oh shit, yeah I did say that."

Jessica reached up and took hold of my cock then started sucking the tip. Mandy came over with a towel and started wiping Jessica off. Soon she was cleaned up and we were all sitting up on the bed.

"Mandy," Jessica said. "Is the reason you stopped Chris from cumming when we were blowing him because you wanted to see him do it on my face?"

Mandy's lips were pursed as she was trying not to crack up again. "Maybe," she finally said.

"Ok, I've changed my mind, she has to be punished again." Jessica declared.

"Ok, ok, so what do you have in mind?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know yet, but I'll think of something." Then she looked at me. "After that load, I'm going to assume you are spent."

"I can go again," I said. "You'll have to give me a minute."

Jessica turned back to Mandy. "I get a cream pie." She declared.

"Ok, and then we're even?"

"Nope, I get Chris, the rest of the threesome he has to focus on me."

Mandy laughed then stuck her tongue out at Jessica. "Ok, fine. Chris can cum in you." Mandy moved over to the closet. "And Chris can take care of you, but only if first we put on a show for him."

Mandy pulled out a clear two-ended dildo that was about a foot long. Mandy and I had watched porn together several times. She had enjoyed the lesbian porn I had saved on my computer, and knew that watching two girls on one of these was my favorite part.

"Are you serious?" I asked. I was incredibly excited for what was coming. "You two have used this?" I knew they had a strap-on, but I wasn't aware that they had one of these too.

"It's been a while," Jessica said, "but yeah, we've used it a few times since we bought it."

"This is his favorite, in porn and stuff."

"Oh yeah? "Jessica said turning toward me. "Well when you get hard watching us, I'm going to jump on your cock and milk it into my body."

I wasn't all the way up, but I was already hard enough I could have sex again. Both women noticed, but they wanted to show off using their toy.

"Have you two ever gone down on it together?"

They both giggled. "We haven't," Mandy said, "But I guess we can."

"Oh god, you're going to show off aren't you?"

Mandy smiled and nodded enthusiastically and went "Mmmhmm."

They sat with their legs crossed across from each other on the bed. They stared at each other smiling for a second. They both gave each other a look that seemed to say, "We know he thinks this is sexy, but we feel it's ridiculous." I didn't care, I thought it was very hot and I wanted to see it.

Mandy held the toy up so that one end was pointed at each of their faces. Jessica grabbed her end and put her lips around the head. The toy was textured all the way down to feel like a veiny cock.

"Swallow as much as you can," Mandy said.

Jessica was able to take almost half into her mouth. Once she had Mandy opened her mouth around the other end and closed her lips around the head. She winked at me, then slowly took all of it into her mouth. She held onto it with two fingers until there wasn't room and she pulled her hand back. Jessica choked a small bit when Mandy's lips met hers, but she managed to keep the toy in her mouth for a few seconds.

Jessica had to pull back from the toy first. Her eyes were watering a bit. "Did you like that?" she asked me smiling.

"I did, that was really sexy."

"Good. Sorry I can't show off like your girlfriend."

"That wasn't showing off, that was having fun," Mandy said. "This would be showing off."

Mandy looked up and put the toy in her mouth. The held the back end of it and swallowed the rest. You could see the muscles in her neck expanding to make room as it moved through her mouth into her throat. Soon she was using two fingers to hold the tip of the toy, with the other 11 inches in her mouth and down her throat. She pulled it out and took in a breath, then beamed a smile at us.

"Ok, that's just ridiculous," Jessica said. "How do you do that?"

Mandy shrugged and said, "I've just always been able to do it."

"Well Chris looks like he is about to burst if we don't start using this thing soon," Jessica said.

It was true. I was incredibly excited to watch them fuck each other with this toy. Mandy spread her legs and pulled herself closer to Jessica. Jessica spread her legs so that her right one was Draped over Mandy's left and her left under Mandy's right.

Mandy lowered the toy in between them and each woman wiggled her hips as they each took in their end of the toy. I loved over to get a closer view. Their pussies were just an inch or two apart and spread open around the clear shaft. As they moved back and forth the toy would slide a small bit, and inch further into one woman then the other.

"Let's Change this up a bit," Jessica said, sliding off her end of the toy.

Mandy held the middle of the toy then pulled it out of her. "What do you want to do?" she asked Jessica.

"We're going to do doggystyle."

"But you never get off from that without a vibrator also."

"I will with Chris under me eating me out."

Mandy grinned at her. It took a few seconds to figure out how we all three would fit on the bed to do this. Mandy ended up facing the headboard and Jessica was on all fours facing the foot of the bed. While using the toy the women couldn't get as low as they normally would in a 69, so I was under Jessica with two pillows under my head to hold it up. My legs were hanging off the end of the bed.

I held the toy by the end and slid it into Jessica's pussy as it was right over my face. After I did Mandy backed up and took her end into her body. I watched as the lips of her pussy slid open to take the clear shaft.

I stuck my tongue out and licked on Jessica's clit. I could taste her juices all over her pussy. Her lips were coated in them from where she had cum earlier on my cock. She was moaning as she and Mandy rocked back and forth, pushing the toy deep in each other. Their lips gripping it as they slid forward on the shaft.

Mandy was rubbing her clit just above my forehead. I was rubbing Jessica's hips and legs as I went down on her, and I moved one hand up to gently rub the back of Mandy's thigh. She cooed as I did, but Jessica quickly reached down and grabbed my hand and moved it back to her leg. She had started licking on my cock, which at this point was again fully erect. I decided to get Jessica off quickly.

I started pressing my tongue a bit firmer on her clit, rubbing it in little circles. I used my hands to rub not just her hips and thighs, but her ass cheeks, and the edges of her mound. Everything I was doing to her was getting the response I wanted. Soon she was moaning with my cock still in her mouth, although her head had quit bobbing up and down on it. Mandy was controlling the pace that they fucked each other with the toy, and Jessica was rocking her hips to push her sweet pussy into my mouth.

Jessica's wasn't as loud during her second orgasm as she was during the first, but it still seemed to be a satisfying one. She squeaked a bit then let out a loud groan. She reached back and pushed my head away from her pussy, not very gently I might add. Then she grabbed the toy to stop Mandy from continuing to thrust it into her.

Jessica slid off the toy and off of me. "You got her off quick babe," Mandy said. Mandy was still bent over, her ass in the air with 6 inches of the clear dildo sticking out of her pussy. She turned her head toward Jessica and asked, "Are you two going to get me off before he finishes inside you?"

Jessica moved over behind her and wrapped her fingers around the dildo. She started to move it back and forth, fucking my girlfriend's pretty pussy. Jessica started to kiss on her ass cheeks and lower back while Mandy was vigorously rubbing her clit. Mandy squeaked that she was close, and Jessica moved her face in between Mandy's cheeks. Jessica reached out with her tongue and started licking my girlfriend's asshole. That was too much for Mandy and it sent her over the edge.

Mandy's legs snapped shut together and started shaking. She slowly fell onto her side and I could see her whole body was twitching just like her legs. She gasped out, but didn't scream or moan too loudly. After about 10 to 15 second of that she stopped and laid there panting. Jessica grabbed the toy and Mandy gasped again as Jessica pulled it out of her. She looked like she had her eyes closed but her blue hair covering her face so I couldn't see one of them too clearly.

"You like getting your asshole licked?" I asked Mandy. She nodded yes, keeping her eyes closed and continuing to pant on the bed.

"She loves it," Jessica said. "Have you never done it for her?"

"She's never asked, but I will now that I know." I loved that I was still discovering new sexual buttons I could push for her nine months into the relationship.

"You two," Mandy panted, while lazily flailing an arm in our direction, "you should finish."

Jessica laid on her back and spread her legs. She rubbed her pussy and asked, "Are you ready to cum in here for me?"

To answer her I crawled on top of her and pushed myself into her inviting lips. Despite all the fucking from the toy and my cock, they still gripped me as I entered her. I gently exhaled against her ear, blowing her hair back off of it. When she felt that she turned her head toward me, and grabbed my head pulling me to her for a kiss.

She hungrily pressed her tongue into my mouth. I closed my lips around it and sucked it causing her to moan with pleasure. I opened my lips and stuck my tongue out to meet hers. She pulled me closer, pressing her lips against mine with her mouth wide open. We sloppily kissed for a few seconds before I turned to look back at Mandy. I wanted to make sure she was ok with me passionately kissing her roommate while she just laid there. She had a satisfied look on her face, and she blew me a kiss to let me know it was ok.

I fucked Jessica like this for a few more minutes before whispering in her ear, "I want you to cum for me, then I will fill you up."

"Oh my god Chris, I think I'm too exhausted to get off again."

I propped myself up and I said, "I think we're up to the challenge."

I turned Jessica onto her side and beckoned Mandy over. I put a pillow behind Jessica's lower back to keep her propped up. Mandy started licking on Jessica's clit, and I repositioned my leg to give her better access. Watching her with her blue hair pleasuring Jessica's pussy was almost too much for me. Had it not been for the slight discomfort from the position my leg was now in, I probably couldn't have held back my second load.

I continued to fuck Jessica in this position while holding one of her legs up with one hand, and rubbing all over her body with the other. Both Mandy and I would rub in her sides and stomach, and squeeze on her breasts and ass. Despite thinking she was already spent, it didn't take Jessica long to climax again. Having both of us focus our attention solely on her was too much for her, and soon she was cumming.

Her final orgasm was possibly the most intense. She gripped the sheets with one hand and grabbed Mandy's hair with the other. Mandy had to stop playing with her pussy as Jessica pulled her hair harder than she meant to, pulling Mandy's face out from between her legs. Jessica bit the pillow under her head, and let out a muffled scream into it. I kept pounding her throughout, close to cumming myself.

As soon as Jessica finished Mandy reached over and gently rubbed my balls. Then she took her index and middle fingers and pressed them hard against my perineum. That was too much for me and I unloaded into Jessica. My orgasm was incredibly intense as Mandy kept the pressure up, rubbing two fingers in circles in between my legs. I shut my eyes as I pumped cum into Jessica for the first time.

I collapsed onto Jessica, my cock still inside her. I slid it out as I started to lose my erection.