Breaking the Barista

Story Info
A Domme uses a young boy.
14.3k words
4.77
5.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something about this kid, the way he went out of his way and tried to please me and how unbelievable polite he was. It made a nice change from the normal teenage boys I dealt with. Usually I can spot a submissive a mile away but never in someone so young, and this boy was definitely at the other end of the alpha scale. He also had the cheekiest of smiles whenever he served me, I had the feeling that his deep green twinkling eyes hid a deep passion that he most undoubtedly had hidden away.

I met Graham in the local coffee shop, well that's not entirely true, he is in a class I am teaching but I hardly noticed him. He sits close to the rear and tries to go un-noticed which he has become quite adept at. He was working his way through school learning to be a barista in-between studies, I admired him for that.

Graham had enrolled in one of my sociology classes hoping to go on to emulate his mother. He told me that his mother is Dr Helen Harper, the world renowned psychologist. I had read most of her published papers but never had the good fortune to ever meet her.

He was a very quiet kid which is why he probably didn't hit my radar in class, but once he had, his smile and his desire to please was hard to ignore.

I tend to get a few free periods each day, sometimes as much as three to four hours in which I like to write. Hopefully one day I'll get my novel into print, I have spent what seems like years trying to write it. I have often been told that if you want to be successful, then write what you know. As psychology and sociology is not everyone's cup of tea and hardly likely to top the bestsellers list, the subject of my book would be my second job, the one that funds my lavish lifestyle.

I cater for what you might call the more discerning of sexual tastes, more deviant tastes. Things that are on the fringes of society and not considered the norm, but from the dawn of time they have been there hidden away from public view.

I have a very selective clientele of professional types, types that would not like their private lives splashed all over the tabloids. I am in that bracket myself and I would not like what I do to get into the public domain, so it is beneficial to all parties that things stay behind closed doors.

Many years ago I had happened to be staying with a relative whilst studying to get my degree in Manchester, England. I was a very naïve, wet behind the ears young girl of twenty in a strange city, so it was thought best by my parents to stay with mum's distant cousin Catherine.

I had met her years ago at a family wedding when we were both children, I remember playing on the swings in a park with her but that was my only memory of her. Catherine was a few years older than me and we hadn't met since.

She was a professional self-employed woman who had bought her own house by the age I was now. I was seriously impressed by the woman she had become when she met me at Manchester Piccadilly Station.

I had expected her to meet me in the main building upon my arrival but she was running late, my phone beeped with a text message saying to meet her outside. The main entrance. It was a very warm sunny day which I had been told was unusual in Manchester for this time of year and my first impressions were of a lovely vibrant town.

When I got outside the main building to the street she was nowhere to be seen. The sun was beating down as I sat on my suitcase on the pathway with a bottle of water, I had seen a recent picture of her and knew she was twenty-seven, small in stature with mousy hair and stunning looks.

I took out my phone and just as I was about to call her, 'beep, beep.' A brand new white open-topped Mercedes Benz coupe pulled up alongside.

"Hi, Abigale?" she called with a questioning voice.

I nodded,

"Chuck the bags in the back and jump in, quick because I'll get a ticket here." She said, laughing.

"Catherine?"

"Cath." She replied, only my mum and Aunt Dot call me Catherine. Her Aunt Dot was my gran, Catherine was the youngest child of my mums Uncle John.

I lifted my suitcase carefully over the side of her car and onto her backseat and sat beside her in the front.

"Hi, I am Abi." I said holding my hand out.

"Formalities later, let's get off these yellow lines before a warden comes around the corner." She said, slamming the accelerator and wheel-spinning away leaving a trail of black smoke as I was desperately trying to get my seatbelt on.

Her four bedroom detached house was on a beautiful leafy street on the outskirts of the city, the furnishings and décor were immaculate. Cath gave me the customary tour and showed me to my bedroom. She was in the midst of having work done in the basement so the door stayed locked for safety. This girl was only twenty-seven, just seven years older than myself. How on earth had she amassed a lifestyle like this?

I sorted my route to and from school but she wouldn't hear of it as she mostly worked nights and insisted on dropping me. She hardly ever cooked so had Chinese, Japanese and Italian delivered, I loved it here.

Because we were relatively close in age we had basically the same tastes in music, food and fashion. But she had a wardrobe that I would've gladly killed for, everything from Chanel to Cristian Dior and none of this was fake like the stuff I had. Her shoes, oh my god her shoes! At least ten pairs of Louboutin and Jimmy Choo's of various style and colours.

We were the same build and shoe size and to my eternal gratitude I was allowed to borrow whatever took my fancy. It was like I had met my soulmate, I was in heaven.

That was, until three days later.

I was supposed to be at a lecture on campus but it had been cancelled. I decided not to bother Cath and make my own way back as I could not keep abusing her friendship.

I got home just after mid-day and no-one was home, the house was empty. I was the kitchen making a cuppa and a sandwich when I heard a thud, it sounded as if it came from the basement, workmen? It did startle me though as I thought no-one was home. I cocked my head for some reason trying to improve on my hearing abilities. There was muffled a voice now too, and it was definitely coming from below my feet in the basement.

I crept toward the basement door like a cat stalking its prey to find it unlocked. Opening it slowly I heard a woman's voice, it sounded like Cath's voice and it settled me. It settled me that is until I heard her call someone a "fucking worthless slut!" followed by a loud crack which made me jump.

The lights down there shone brightly casting shadows of movement on the stone floor and walls, I stood on the top step of the old wooden staircase listening intently as I peered down.

Another crack, followed by another and another, the sound was accentuated by muted cries. Curiosity got the better of me and I crept down one step at a time making as little noise as possible, which was almost impossible to do as it was made of a hundred year old timber.

I was not in a million years ready for the scene that met my eyes.

It was Cath, she was dressed in a black leather corset with stockings and heels welding a riding crop. She brandished the crop above her head while standing next to a padded bench. Tied to the bench was what looked like an older man, he was stark naked and bound to it face down.

His poor ass-cheeks and lower back were bright red and covered with painful looking welts forming where she had been hitting him.

I gasped holding my hand to my mouth which made her look up at me. My heart skipped a beat but she didn't flinch, she looked unconcerned at all at my being there and it didn't faze her in the slightest. Her attention went back to the poor man tied to the bench as if I wasn't even there and she hissed into his ear,

"You nasty little fucker, you have been a bad, bad boy. You are my bitch, do you understand!"

She viciously pulled a ball-gag from his mouth causing a stream of drool to pour from it. I think she probably expecting a rebuke or reply of some sort, but none came, just a low groan.

Then looking directly at me, she brought the crop down severely on his bare backside with all the strength she could muster, it caused me to wince in imaginary pain as if it was myself feeling its sting. Her eyes were wide and wild as she raised the crop ready to strike again, I stood in total shock and didn't move a muscle waiting with fear and anticipation for her next blow to land.

My heart was racing ten to the dozen and felt like it was going to burst through my chest at any moment. Cath moved from behind the man and I saw for the first time that she was wearing a huge purple rubber strap-on. It jutted obscenely from her crotch and again I gasped, this time more loudly reaching for the handrail for extra support.

"Who's there!"

The man screamed in panic. He was trying his best to turn but was trussed as tightly as a pig and couldn't move more than a bare inch in any direction.

"Who is it! Who is it!"

This time much more panic stricken realising he couldn't turn to see.

Whack, whack, whack, three seriously hard strokes in quick succession landed on his ass making him cry out in pain.

"Did your mistress say that you could talk bitch!" She hissed venomously, almost spitting in anger as she spoke.

"Anymore from you and it will be the cat for your ass, do you hear me!" She screamed into his ear stuffing the slime soaked ball-gag back into place.

Cath again looked up onto the stairs where I was standing quite literally petrified, I couldn't move a muscle and was frightened to death. She smiled at me like a demented demon then she saw my terror and her face changed immediately.

She mouthed the words 'it's ok' then added 'honestly.' Then crossed her heart with a finger beckoning me to come down quietly by holding that same finger to her lips.

I was a young naïve twenty year year old kid and I had never even seen this sort of thing even in what little porn I had seen, I mean I was still a virgin and this was my extraordinary introduction into sex! This was like, way up on another level, this was like...........fucking awesome!

I crept down onto the hard stone floor and she held her hand up telling me to stay where I was. My heels clicked on the stone so he must've guessed on my presence there. Cath took my hand in hers and pulled me quietly to stand at her side.

"Well slut, do you want my cock inside your little sissy asshole." She sneered as she made her way into his vision, her stilettoes making loud clicks as she strode around to his face.

He had calmed a bit now seeing no-one else was with her and must have assumed it was her heels on the floor, he nodded. She released the gag and he said, "Yes mistress."

I was shocked at his response, my knees went weak and I felt a gush of fluid soak my panties. I thought I had liked Cath before but now, now I was completely awestruck at the woman standing in front of me. I mean I adored her when I thought I knew her, this, this was something else. She was stunning, she was a goddess, she was a queen!

I watched as Cath stood at his head, one hand on her hip while the other tapping the crop on her calf. She grabbed him by the hair forcing his face up, then thrust the rubber phallus into place inside his drooling mouth.

The thing was at least ten inches long and she slid it the whole way in making him pull back and gag so much that I thought he was going to puke. Saliva poured from his mouth onto the floor then she slid it back in. She made him suck her for a few minutes, each time sliding deep into his throat before walking around to my side, she again mouthed ' sure you are ok?' I nodded yes and she winked at me.

Making her way back around to his rear, she slapped his ass right on the painful welts with the palm of her hand causing him to jump and yell. She reached between his legs and pulled his hard cock backwards pointing down trapping it between him and the bench he was strapped to.

A long string of precum was dripping and swinging from the engorged head threatening to reach down to the stone floor. She collected it in the palm of her hand making sure to wipe her fingers across the wet head a few times making him squirm and groan. Wiping her hand across his face she smiled again looking directly at me.

She then put her finger back to her lips telling me to be silent as she pushed that wet finger into his asshole, he jumped and groaned as she slid another in twisting and scissoring them both around inside. When he was loose enough she lined the dildo up with his asshole, spitting onto his little hole she pushed. The head popped in a little at first, a little more, then he moaned loudly.

Cath squirted a dollop of lube from a small bottle she had next to the bench onto the long purple shaft, wanking it to make the entry easier and pushed in deeper. He groaned in ecstasy as she started to push in and out going to full depth each time.

She beckoned me from behind her by crooking her finger into the air, she pointed for me to stand at her side. The sight was mesmerizing, this forty-something, grown man was being fucked in his ass by my sexy cousin right before my very eyes.

The man was moaning and groaning as she started in earnest to pump into his ass. She gripped his hips digging her fingers into the loose skin for more purchase, I saw his own hands gripping into the leather bench as his knuckles turned white as she got into rhythm.

"Slut," she said. "Let me introduce you to my apprentice." Cath pushed me forward with her hand to stand in his eyeline.

The look of sheer terror and panic on his face took my breath, he screamed as he saw me walk to the front.

"NOOOOOO!" he screamed, "NOOOOOO!" whack, whack, whack. Three more vicious strikes from behind made his screams louder.

Cath went to town now and pounded into him even harder, she smacked her hand onto his buttocks and fucked him hatefully. He looked so full of embarrassment that I felt pity for him as he averted his eyes from me looking toward the stone floor. I inadvertently started to rub at the front of my skirt.

"Raise your eyes slut, look at her!" she yelled.

The man lifted his gaze to see me with my hand reaching under my skirt to touch the gusset of my now soaking panties.

"Wipe your juice into his face dear." She said. It came as an order to me and I did as she asked without question.

"Ohhhh look my little slut, taste how you are turning my apprentice on." Cath said as she slammed into his poor, poor ass.

Cath took my gaze and she said "Pull it up, show him how turned on you are."

It was then that I realised my pussy was literally dripping down my thighs and I was rubbing myself furiously under the skirt in front of a woman I barely knew, and a man who I had no idea who he was at all.

"Do it." She instructed, looking at me.

Her words were like a command and I felt compelled to do as she said, I had no choice and I lifted the front of my skirt. My panties were soaked and a wet patch covered the front.

"Let them drop to the floor, NOW!" she said sternly.

I quickly thumbed them down my wet thighs and the pungent smell of my arousal filled the room. My panties fell to my ankles and I kicked them away. The man groaned again, she pounded him harder.

"Push your pussy to his face, let him smell you."

Again I did as she commanded without question and moved closer, I felt his breath on my skin and shuddered. This was the closest any man had come to my sex, I was turned on beyond belief.

"Come my sluts." Cath purred.

The man groaned loudly as his semen spurted to the stone floor making splashing noises as it fell. It sent me over and my hand became a blur inches from his face as I wanked myself through an incredible orgasm.

Gathering my wits and coming to my senses I suddenly became self-conscious of my nakedness, I grabbed my panties from the floor and ran upstairs.

I slammed my bedroom door and fell onto the bed wondering what the fuck had just happened. Who the fuck was my cousin?

Twenty minutes later I heard a light tapping on my door, "Abi, can I come in?"

I didn't answer, she tapped again and this time opened the door. She had changed into jeans and a shirt.

"Sorry, you were not supposed to see that, I thought you were at school." She said calmly, much, much more calmly than I was right now.

I sat on the bed with my knees hunched up to my chin rocking back and forth, embarrassed about the orgasm I had just bought on in front of her.

She seemed to sense it and said,

"It should be me that is embarrassed, not you. I had hoped to keep my profession a secret from you, but hey, it's out now so what can I say but......SURPRISE!!" She held her arms out sideways to emphasize it.

I looked up from my knees, my face still half covered, "That is your job?" I muttered from behind them.

"Yup."

"You do that while I am at school?"

"Not every day, maybe three times a week. It depends how much they want to pay and if I can fit them in." She said. "By the way, here is your share."

With that she took a wad of twenty pound notes from her back pocket and scattered them onto the bed in front of me.

"I am going down to put the kettle on and make a cuppa, come down babe, we need to talk."

She walked out closing the door behind her.

I went down sheepishly after five minutes to find her in the kitchen drinking coffee, she slid a cup over the table to me and asked if I was ok.

"Your job?" I said. "How long?"

She smiled and said, "Since I was twenty, about the age you are now."

"The money, I can't accept it." I said, and put it on the table in front of her.

"It is yours, you earned it. Michael loved you, he gets off on shit like that. The more embarrassing I make it for him, the more he likes it. He just paid an extra £250 for what you did."

"What?" I exclaimed, shocked. "He enjoyed that?"

"You would be amazed at what they enjoy. I just give them what they can't, or won't ask their wives to do."

"Do you have sex with them? I asked.

"No, I get them off. Sometimes I'll get an orgasm out of it but no, no actual sex. Not with a client."

She slid the money back over the table, "Take it, it is yours."

We had our coffee, shared a few biscuits and spent the afternoon talking. I knew outlook on life changed completely that afternoon, for good. I spent two more years at Cath's while I was at uni, she helped me pay my way through the courses. The education she gave me was far more valuable than any professor could've given.

That brings me back to Graham. He had that thing about him that shrieked servitude, when you have been a Domme as long as me you sense it. It is like when gay men say they have a 'gaydar,' I tend to feel something almost tangible when a man, or woman for that matter are a sub. I had that feeling with Graham, the way he bowed his head when he made eye contact or served me my coffee.

Once I found out that it was the same boy in my class that was serving me in the coffee house I became intrigued, whenever I looked up he would evert his eyes immediately. It got to be the same way in class too, I could feel his eyes on me but when I looked his way he would quickly look down. Once or twice I would catch him staring at my legs, the side of me that was the dominant needed to know more, even if he was a young pup.

Being thirty-nine now and a college lecturer, I know its common place for younger men to be infatuated with their older women teachers, some girls too, only not so much. The thing now was, do I make the first move and how to?

Over the next few days I had come up with a plan.

"Do you like working here or is it a case of needing the money?" I asked as he brought my latte, double sugar, double cream, to my table and placed it next to my laptop.