Breaking the Breeder, Pt. 02

Story Info
A fox anthro is milked of his seed, his mind wiped...
4k words
2.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

One month later...

The bear returned, yet again, though Sandor hung there, fury roiling in the pit of his stomach. It seemed to be the only emotion that kept him out of the raging pit of despair, feeding that anger, letting himself wallow in it, twisting back and forth, humping and grinding, even as more and more and more still cum had been milked from him.

A whole month... He only knew that because the bear had made sure to tell him how many days had passed every time he returned. He grunted thickly, even then, trying to clamp his tail down. Even though Sandor knew that there was nothing to get the dildo out of him, which was adjusted, somehow, to allow himself to relieve himself when required by the AI machines, he tried to roll away from it, his glutes tensing.

Even after one month, he had so much muscle wastage, physically weaker than he had ever been before. And it had been so long too since the fox had used his powers that he thought that he would not even be able to draw on them if he wanted to.

He tried. Sometimes. But he had not dared to for several days, at that time.

"Nnnffff..."

He glared at the bear as the ursine stood before him, his lips pressed together as if he was contemplating something. He had been allowed fewer orgasms once the program to clone him had gotten going, though the pressure around his cock had always remained, his cock always forced to be out and swollen into the tube, the dildo always spreading his tail hole wide. Sandor didn't want that to end up being the entirety of his existence, forgetting even what he had been, who he had been.

Sandor...

Who he was.

"Unfortunately," the officer said, breaking the silence, "the plan to clone you has not been a success. The best we can hope for, at this point, is that your offspring will have the same ability. So, there will be many more orgasms in your future."

The muzzle had been loosened, though Sandor snapped within it, throwing the binds off around his snout even more.

"And you think that I'm going to stand here and let you turn me into nothing more than a cum-production machine?" He snarled, his words as harsh as he had intended for them to come out. "I'm more than that! You don't have the right to put anyone in here, let alone me! I tried to do good in the world -- and here you are going on about the greater good as if you have any jurisdiction over a single anthro in this city! You're nothing more than a common criminal -- and I'm not out there doing good, fighting the slimes, either when I'm stuck in here!"

The bear surveyed him. Sandor, chest heaving for breath that should not have been so readily spent, glared at him, eyes dark with emotion.

"You are serving your purpose exactly as intended," the bear replied, bored with the fox in the twist and twitch of his lips. "Especially as the ingredients extracted from your semen, the components of it, if you will, can kill slimes too. So, you are doing everything that you need to."

Sandor growled, twisting his head back and forth, heaving and yanking at the hood, though his fingers were still buried in the retraining depths of the milking pod.

"If you give in, fox," the bear advised, "then we will make it easier for you. No pain, only pleasure... That is not all that bad of an existence, is it?"

Sandor growled, pumping his hips forward. It was one of the few parts of his body that he felt he could move with any semblance of moderate freeness. And that was saying a lot.

"To be a cum creating boar, like you said? If you like it so badly, then you get in here and do it! I'll be out there, finding my family, my girlfriend... Ex-girlfriend! They deserve to know that I'm not the monster that sent them away! They deserve better than me!"

The officer rolled his eyes.

"That's the same bile that you have been spouting for two weeks now," he grunted, as disparaging as ever. "You're much more amenable when you are being edged to climax and pushed over, made to cum all over again."

Sandor scoffed.

"You would think that, wouldn't you? But you're just a crook, someone low-level who is doing the dirty work of someone that can't even be bothered to get down here and get their paws dirty for themselves. Does it feel good to be working around such underhanded creatures?"

The bear sighed and shook his head, though Sandor's comments rolled off him.

"You have no choice in the matter. We would have thought that you would have broken by now... Perhaps it is due time to increase the value of our efforts."

The fox snarled, peeling his lips back from his teeth, though his maw was of no real threat to anyone there, not anymore. Not that Sandor had ever even honestly sank his teeth into anyone either in self-defence...

"I won't comply," he grunted, blunter than he usually would have been. "Release me. It's time that I got back to the life that I should never have stepped away from in the first place!"

But they didn't allow that. Other staff members, jackals and coyotes and other canines too, all came in, spinning him around in the milking pod so that they could more easily access his back. The fox yowled in pain as a long, metal strip was clamped down the line of his back, over his spine, needles jabbing into skin and flesh and bone.

"Oooowwwwwwooooooohhhhh!"

His howl would have drawn up those that were not as intent on their cause, but no one there even batted an eyelid at the fox's protests. For that was all they were, to them: protests. He might have thought that he was howling and fighting for his life, spitting curses through the hood and the muzzle but...there was nowhere for him to go. The needles locked into his spine, though Sandor would never know the intricacies of the devices, huffing and panting, his neural system overridden.

Pain fell away as he grunted and tried to twist, though he was overly aware of the heaviness of the metal strip, fear dragging at his heart and lungs even more than it had earlier. He groaned, head falling forward, hopelessness pulling at him again. Why was his cock still hard?

Oh, it was always hard...

"If you do not cooperate," the bear said, giving him a clear warning. "We will make you duller, dumber, so that you do not even understand who you are or the depth of your existence. You will be mindless, nothing more than a drone for our use. Is that what you want? It is not as if you are protected, not here, with any laws designed for anthros. After all, the contract just says that you are a breeding boar, so a breeding boar is exactly what you shall remain..."

Sandor grunted, the muzzle tightening around him again. But he didn't need to talk, no, not when he was nothing more than a breeding boar to them, grunting, heaving, trying to thrust as a pulse of steady pressure and pleasure rippled around his cock. Once again, the AI cock sleeve was pulling around him, milking him of his seed. He panted heavily, shaking his head, trying to retain his sense of self. No, no... If only he had the strength in himself to hold back, everything would be okay, everything would be as it was meant to be.

Back home. With Alyssa. Safe and sound...

He shook in his bonds, muscles bulging -- what was left of them anyway, only enough to remember that he had been strong and whole and functional at one point. Now, Sandor wondered if he would even be able to walk if he did get out.

But he could resist. He could fight back, holding down that pressure of orgasm with all the power he had left in his body. Maybe there were some of his powers left there, helping him to be the fox that he had to be, grunting into the gag and pinning his ears back as far as he could, his body rigid with stringent lines of tension. Even his tail was ramrod straight, stuck out and back from his body. It would not wag, oh no, not while the bear was looking at him like that.

"If you will not comply, then I must insist."

The bear's paw lifted, hesitating to give him a moment -- a chance to comply that the fox did not take -- before coming down on a big, red button on the panel next to Sandor's milking tank. The fox froze, eyes snapping wide, though the blurry outline of the bear was fogged over by the mist of his own breath once again.

"Mmmmmmmrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmpppppphhhhh!"

He couldn't help it, though making a sound like that was not even like a fox, let alone like himself. With an almighty thrust of his hips that was far out of his control, he climaxed, a huge, sloppy spill of fox cum filling the tube. With his head tilted down, he was dimly aware of it, a big load, perhaps even the biggest that he was ever shot, spurting into the sleeve and funnelled away for collection.

"Mmmphhhh!"

He groaned, trying to twist his head, but every muscle in his body was rigid, too stiff for even the fox to do anything about it. He heaved and grunted, trying to thrust and thrust again, wilder and more frenzied than he had ever been before.

Everything ramped up. The dildo thrust into his backside, grinding back and forth, pulsing with vibrations that went through a cycle that he could neither anticipate nor predict. Yet every trembling pulse ached deeply through him, grinding into the gland within his anal passage, stronger -- perhaps even tenfold over from how it had been before.

"Nnnngggghhhhhfffff..."

He hung in his bonds, too weak to do anything. Yet what could have possibly made him cum that quickly? Sure, the AI device had been keeping him somewhat near the edge of orgasm before, but surely not that close? Or had it been?

His shoulders shook from the devastating pleasure, as if everything that he had ever held dear to his soul and physical body had been ripped from him, leaving only that blissful ecstasy in his rolling eyes. He couldn't even support himself, hanging there, trying to scramble and get his muscles to obey once again, though he could not.

"Every time the button is pushed, your brain function will be damaged a little more -- all with the explosion of an orgasm. I suppose, to some, that might be worth it, though we can still milk your seed without dumbing you down..."

Sandor grunted, shaking a little. He still felt normal, but his tongue was thick in his mouth as something was added to the hood and the muzzle around his snout. He couldn't work out just how it adjusted but it was, in practicality, another AI device that would loosen when the officers needed him to speak but, otherwise, rendered him muffled and mute. Quite clever, for their side, but hell for Sandor.

"Are you cooperating with us?" The bear asked again, allowing him the ability to speak. "Think it through..."

Sandor heaved for breath, his tail hanging limp.

"My...family members..." He muttered. "They..."

"Ah, yes, your family," the bear said, a smirk finally appearing on his muzzle, though it did not belong there. "Perhaps we can get your family to help you decide, since your mind is not as clear right now as it could be. Would you like to see them?"

Not remembering that his family was not supposed to know where he was, that he was being stripped down, broken to be a breeding boar, Sandor nodded softly. Some of his memories, even then, had been fractured, leaving his mind struggling to connect the lines between them. Even if Sandor did not realise what was happening to him...

Clip-clop-clip-clop.

Soft hoofbeats. His heart sank. Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no!

It was her. Of course, it was here. Alyssa ran over to him, her hands clutched to her chest.

"Sandor! Sandor!"

He flinched and tried to turn from her, humiliated to have her see him in such a state. Though the fox didn't quite know what was embarrassing about it, only that he should have been embarrassed.

Huh...

He groaned, letting his muzzle dip as her hands came up to hold his face, on either side of his cheeks.

"What's happened to you, Sandor?" She breathed, stroking through his thick, fluffy fur. "You... You don't look like yourself anymore, no..."

The fox quivered.

"Alyssa..." He said slowly, his tongue seeming to work sluggishly around his maw to push out his words. "You...can't be here. I don't want...you..."

He meant to add that he didn't want her to get hurt -- for that was the whole reason that he had been trying to keep her away from The Commission in the first place. Yet the words never left his lips and the deer-taur flinched, her expression unreadable.

"Sandor, this is silly, we've got to get you out of here," she said, soothingly, running her fingers between his ears. "Come now, let's see just how this works..."

She didn't sound like herself, as if the doe-taur before him was speaking through a translator. He would have rubbed at his head and ears if he had been free to do so, though the fox would never again be free to do so, even if Sandor didn't know it at that time.

The doe-taur fumbled, peering around him.

"Oh, this button must release you!"

He grunted, eyes wide and strained, lunging for her -- though the fox only moved a couple of inches. She slammed her hand down on the button even as the fox tried to stop her.

"Alyssa -- no, donmmmmmmmmmpppppphhhh!"

He groaned, lost in orgasm the moment that the red button was repressed, hips thrusting, grinding, humping as if he was lost to pleasure, all over again, nothing more than a mindless animal, the breeding boar that they sought to turn him into. The fox remembered that the button harmed him, that it injured just a little bit more of his brain, though he couldn't stop his cries as Alyssa looked at him, just as wide-eyed.

"What's wrong, Sandor? Why isn't it working?" She bit her lips, though a tiny smirk, which the fox missed, pulled at the corner of her lips. "Hold on, let me try again..."

He should have realised that the bear standing back and watching him meant trouble, yet even those cognitive functions were hard for him to use, to connect the dots of a puzzle that the fox was never meant to solve.

She depressed the button again.

"Mmmmmph!"

Again, he climaxed, blinking rapidly, another thick dollop of virile fox cum filling the tube as it sloshed away to the containing chamber where it belonged.

"Oh, what's wrong, Sandor?" Alyssa said, leaning in, her face bright with innocence. "Are you okay?"

"Mmmph..." Sandor groaned, the aftershocks of orgasm rippling through him, though he still felt like he needed to cum, to orgasm, that what he had been forced through already was not enough for him. "No... Alyssa... Please..." He could barely get the words out. "Don't... Not again..."

He grunted, straining for her, lips parted, but the doe-taur was already reaching for the button again.

"Mmmmmmrrrrrrrrmmmmmmpppppphhhhhh!"

He moaned, yet another orgasm coursing through the fox as he twisted. He didn't even know where the pleasure was coming from, only that it was too much for him, that his body simply could not contain it.

All as his mind slipped away from him, bit by bit, his fur ruffled and sticking up in all the wrong directions. He was Sandor, yes, Sandor, he repeated to himself inwardly, only able to make a low, long, drawn-out groan out loud.

"Toooooo...muth..."

He tried to talk, though Sandor might as well have done nothing at all. The doe-taur smiled, her hands pressed together again.

"Is cumming not good for you, Sandor?" She asked, her voice taking on a lighter, lilting tone. "You were so concerned before about having offspring... Now... This is your chance to have all the offspring that you could ever have wanted -- with every orgasm!"

"Mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!"

Again, she'd slapped the button. Too quickly for Sandor to catch it that time, though he had to force the words to his lips, even if it felt like the was trying to talk through a mouthful of sludge -- or even a mouthful of cum if he was to speak so crudely of it. His cum filled the sleeve and the tube again as he added another load, though the fox didn't even know just how he was able to produce so much.

"No, please... Pleasth..." He slurred, begging her. "Please...don't...do it..."

He had to talk slowly, or else he would not get the words out clearly. It was already so much harder to talk as he knew that he was losing his mind, fading away, orgasm by orgasm, even though Sandor had never wanted or consented to such a thing.

They said that he had signed the contract, though he would never have done so if he had known what it was all about.

No... He would have found a way, another way, some kind of way to get him and his family out of there.

"Is this what you wanted, Sandor?" Alyssa taunted, her expression darkening, the curve of a smile that did not reach her eyes pulling at her lips, stretching them wickedly wider and wider and wider. "Cum for me then, Sandor! The great fox with all the superpowers that the city could ever have wanted! Is this the use that you thought you'd have? Cum for more offspring, Sandor, cum now! Cum again!"

She slapped her hand viciously down on the button every time she said the word "cum," ignorant to him begging and pleading, his groans filling the air.

"Unfff, noooooo... Alyssa... Alyssa... The...button...can't...cum... Please... Gotta... Noooo... Alyssa... Mmmmmmmnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh!"

The fox couldn't do anything but cum, every time she slapped the button, seeming to take great pleasure in grinding it down, in showing him just what it meant to be controlled. For he had not truly been in control there, not while The Commission held him in their grasp, not until Alyssa had come -- all to break him.

A breeding boar. That was all he was. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"What's wrong, Sandor?" She growled, lips twisted as if she was no longer the sweet doe-taur that he had once known and still loved. "Don't want to cum anymore? I thought you wanted more offspring, more cubs? Well, this is how you're going to get them! Cum again, Sandor! Now!"

"Mmmnnnnnph!"

He groaned, hanging exhausted in his restraints. His tail... He couldn't even keep up his tail, even that scrap of energy gone from his body, heaving and panting. The fox puffed out a moan that was like a failed orgasm, even if the machines dragged cum from him with every press of the button.

"No... Alyssa... Please..." He begged, with every ounce of energy that he had in his body. "Don't...do it. Don't..."

She pressed the button again, deliberately, just with one finger, never breaking eye contact with her bound, helpless fox.

Her ex.

"Yes, Sandor, cum for me..."

She talked as if she didn't hear him, his groans cutting through the air, winding around her as if they were life-giving in themselves. He panted heavily, whining long and shrill, a high pitch that would have hurt the ears of another vulpine or canine anthro. Alyssa, however, even as a deer-taur, did not have quite as sensitive hearing due to the human side of her split nature.

"Mmmmmmph..."

He could barely get a groan out, head spinning. It was too much, all of it! Too much! But the fox had to hold on in there, moving his lips up and down, even though no intelligible sound came out at all.

"Nnnggghhhh..."

Sandor's moans were shorter, weaker, fainter. He hung there as Alyssa watched him, stood before him, disgusted by how he climaxed so easily. Had everything she'd done for him meant nothing? The doe-taur shook her head, shifting her weight on her cloven hooves. He had said that he'd wanted offspring, that she was never going to be able to provide that to him... Well, now the dull fox more than had the chance to have all the offspring that he could ever have wanted in the world!

12