Breaking The Drought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you deserve, do you think?"

"Yes, yes it is." I was moaning and panting, sweat beading on my face, on my chest, on my arms, on my back. I shook my head and hair stuck to my forehead. I didn't care. He found my clit with a finger, pushing my nerves into overdrive. I threw my head back towards the ceiling, moaning loudly as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through my body.

"I think you deserve it too," he said. "You're so good at it, you definitely should have the chance to ride like this more. Would you like that?"

"Yes!" I cried out, my legs trembling as my orgasm came closer.

"I know you would," he said. "You obviously love it. You love riding cock, don't you Sam?"

"I do," I moaned.

"How much do you love riding cock?"

"I love riding cock so much," I groaned, my body getting ready to release a huge orgasm.

"Do you love it more than anything else?"

"Yes, I do," I managed to reply between gasps.

"Say it then," he said.

"I love riding cock more than anything else," I gasped.

"But you love riding my cock the most, right?"

"Yes!" I cried, my stomach muscles tightening in rippling waves.

"Tell me, Sam."

"I love riding your cock more than anything else, Marius," I moaned. "I love it so much." I was about to climax, sweat dripping from my nose, running down my cleavage.

"That's right," he said. "Come on, a little more." I found an extra gear somewhere and sped up, faster, harder, and I felt it starting, my orgasm sparking like a hundred fireworks under my skin, all of my muscles spasming and tensing. I moaned loudly and Marius reached out to grab my hips as I started to buck wildly, driven to a huge climax. He took over the rhythm, holding me in place, fucking me into and through my immense, surging orgasm. I heard a noise leave my mouth I'd never heard before, a sort of whinnying groan, and all of the strength went out of my arms. I collapsed forwards onto him as he continued to screw me at the same pace I'd been riding him, eliciting unreal pleasure that was almost too intense to handle. Every neuron in my brain was sparking wildly, utterly consumed, overwhelmed.

"Oh, God, stop, stop," I moaned, and he held himself inside me, not moving. I lay on his chest, my hair covering my face, heart pounding, breathing hard, all of my muscles twitching, still clenched tight around him. "Oh my God," I moaned. "That was unbelievable."

He stroked my hair. "Give yourself a moment, then let's have a drink," he suggested. I lay on him a couple of beats more, not yet willing to not have him inside me, but then reasoned that I probably would again soon. I pulled my body off his huge cock, inch by delicious inch, and rolled to lie beside him. He passed me my glass and picked up his own. "Cheers!" he said with a smile, clinked my glass, and took a sip. I followed suit, still breathing like I'd just run from a bear. "Was that good for you?"

I laughed. "What the fuck do you think?" I panted. "Yes, Marius, that was incredible. Jesus Christ." I took another drink and looked around my bedroom. 'Fuck,' I thought, 'I can't believe I did that.'

"Well," he said, looking over at me, "Do you think we're done?"

I looked back at him. "I hope not," I said, smiling. "Just give me a moment, okay?"

"Of course," he replied, gently stroking himself. The sun had started to set, casting a warm glow in the room. "But just a moment." We kissed, enjoying the closeness between us. As I lay there, the desire to have him inside me again grew. I placed my hand on his, taking over from him in rubbing his huge shaft. "You want more, hey Sam?" he asked. I nodded. "You want this big dick again?" I nodded again. "Tell me," he said gently, smiling. "I know it's corny but I like to hear it."

"I want you again," I said, looking into his eyes, happy to oblige.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me," I said, a shiver running through me.

He looked at me. "How do you want me to fuck you, Sam?" he asked, running his hand up my side and cupping my breast, squeezing softly.

"Any way you like," I answered. "I just want you."

"All right then," he said, smiling. "Stand up and take your dress off" I did as he asked, pulling it off over my head and leaving it on the floor. "Turn around." I did, and heard him stand up off the bed. He came up behind me, ran his hands down my arms and kissed my neck, then took my hands and held them together at the wrists. I shuddered with desire; he was so sure in his intentions. "Let's go downstairs," he whispered into my ear. Without saying anything, I stepped forward. He steered me out of the bedroom, down the stairs to the lounge and around to stand behind the couch. "Feet together," he instructed, then bent me forwards over it. I wriggled on tiptoes, my breasts resting on the top of the cushion, hair hanging over my face. I felt him place his feet either side of mine, his dick resting upright between my butt cheeks, huge, hard, so desirable. "You want me?" he said again, rubbing my back.

"Yes, so badly," I replied, desperate to feel him inside me, wriggling against him. He took his cock and placed the tip between my lips, feeling for how wet I was, rubbing it slowly over me. I groaned, desperate to have him inside me.

"Good," Marius said, and pushed himself inside me again, smoothly, slowly, my pussy eagerly accepting him back, tight but soaking wet around him. I groaned loudly as he re-entered me and started to fuck me again, letting go of my hands and gripping my hips instead. I was so sensitive from where he had already had me once, and he felt even bigger with my legs pinned together. He slid in and out of me, so hard, so thick, sending ripples of extraordinary pleasure through me. I'd never felt anything like this before. I didn't ever want it to end. I just wanted to feel this as much as possible. He started to fuck me faster, screwing me hard over the back of the sofa, hips slapping into my fleshy behind, his huge dick ploughing deep into me, reaching places he hadn't yet, every texture of his cock rippling against my lips as his drove it in and out of me. "I want to fuck you in every single room of this house," he said. I moaned. "I want there to be nowhere you don't have a good memory like this." He reached up and took a handful of my hair, pulling my head back. "You like getting fucked like this?"

I moaned, "Yes."

"You feel amazing," he said. He kept pounding me, harder, stimulating parts of me that I'd never felt before.

"Mmm!" I managed.

"You should get to feel like this, Sam. You deserve it. You're so good. Does anyone else know how good you are?"

"I don't think so," I said.

"Have you ever ridden a cock like you did mine?"

"No, never," I moaned.

"You're so good. You were made for this." I groaned in pleasure. Maybe he was right. I felt so complete. "Your body is just perfect, and you're so eager to please."

I gasped. "I just want to make you feel as good as you're making me feel," I said.

"Good. You really are," he replied, speeding up his thrusts. "I'm getting close, Sam," Marius said, his voice dropping in pitch. "Where shall I cum?"

I was getting close too, and I couldn't think. "Where do you want to?" I replied.

"I want to cum inside you, Sam." I moaned loudly. I'd only ever let my ex do that a couple of times, despite being on the pill my whole adult life. I wanted it so badly. "Do you like that?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," I moaned.

"You like being filled with cum, Sam?"

"Yes, yes," I groaned. "Yes, please." The thought of him filling me drove me wild, my body shivering violently as my orgasm welled up. "Oh fuck, fuck I'm going to cum, oh God, oh God!" I cried out as my body shuddered, letting loose a stuttering wail.

"Oh yeah, that's so good, Sam! I'm going to cum too." I felt him thicken somehow even more, thrusting harder into me, harder again, then he twitched hard inside me and groaned, once, twice, again and again, pumping wave after wave of hot cum deep into my body. It felt so good, so perfect. He started to slow his rhythm, milking the last of his semen into me, slowly, gently, then pulled out, agonisingly slowly, letting me feel every part of him as he did so. I gasped. I was breathing so hard and my body felt like I'd climbed a mountain of ecstasy. I couldn't move so I stayed there, slumped over the back of the sofa, feeling his cum starting to leak out of me and run down my thighs. He rubbed my back, slowly, tenderly. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," I panted softly. "Yes, more than okay." I laughed, head down. "God, yes. What a thing to ask!"

He took his hand off my skin, kissed the small of my back and walked around to the coffee table in front of me to pick up his phone. "Oh, fuck, is that the time?" he exclaimed. I looked up at him. "I'm so sorry, Sam, I've really got to go. I've got lecture prep for tomorrow that I have to sort out tonight. I'm really sorry to have to run like this, I totally lost track of time. Can I have your number? I definitely don't want this to be the last time we get to do this."

"Absolutely, totally, don't worry about it! Let me go and get my phone and we'll swap numbers now." My disappointment that he couldn't stay lost the battle against my post-orgasmic haze and the prospect of this happening again. I stood up, sweaty and sticky, and we both went upstairs. Marius dressed and I threw on a cotton robe, then we exchanged details.

He gave me a kiss at the front door. "Don't be a stranger," he said, winking.

I laughed and shook my head. "Don't worry, I won't. See you soon." I waved him off, shut the door, then slumped down on the sofa, my body singing a tired but satisfied hallelujah. I was looking forward to telling Claire all about this.