Breaking the Duck! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been approaching the entrance to my apartment block when 'James Bond' was suddenly right in front of us.

"Hola! ...Good Day..." He greeted me.

"Er...hello." I replied hesitantly. I had built up a fantasy around this good looking man and had even believed that he was stalking me at one time.

"Es un día agradable, vivo en el apartamento de allá y te he visto caminando a veces.

Estoy aquí de España para aprender inglés y estudiar tus aves, soy un ornitólogo ... " His outpouring in Spanish lost me completely..

"He is Spanish and lives in the apartment opposite." Victor translated for me. "He is an ornithologist here to learn English..."

They exchanged a few more words in Spanish and then we all shook hands and the handsome Mr. Sanz took his leave.

"What did he say?"

"He said that he sees you sometimes in the street because you have birds nesting in the eaves above your flat, collared doves, I think he said, and he has been watching them..."

So that accounted for the binoculars. I was disappointed. My little fantasy was shattered. How could such a handsome man be more interested in watching some bloody birds shagging than in my naked body?

"Nice chap...but..." Victor had added knowledgeably. "Bent as a nine bob note...! Gay as bunting...!" I guess that men know these things instinctively.

A few months later the flat across the way changed hands again and was taken by a young couple. Both doctors at the hospital who worked mixed shifts and were sometimes there during the day and sometimes in the evening. She had a taste for expensive lingerie and he had a curious white scar on his left buttock. They enjoyed making love on the couch in front of the fire on cool nights and I enjoyed watching them.

They say the "once a voyeur...always a voyeur.." and I think that is probably true although modern day technology with over the counter sexy films on DVD and internet pornography sites far more explicit than my prized collection of magazines and novels from the 1970s make couch potatoes of most Peeping Toms these days and the modern network of CCTV cameras in most built up areas and even sites like the visitors areas of Aston Hill Woods make old fashioned stalking a risky hobby.

I sometimes still go out at night on my own with my Mackintosh and headscarf just for the vicarious thrill which still has its special appeal, but I have far more visitors these days, I have extended my coaching activities to take in the older university students and have made sure that my business cards are pinned up in the college rugby and rowing clubs, musicians do not have to be wimps and many of my carefully selected pupils are in fact strapping, handsome young men of a kindly disposition.

In fact my guest tonight is a gorgeous young Oxford blue with an incredible physique and bright sparkling blue eyes, rather like my beautiful Craig has and a bulge in his trousers that takes my breath away just to see it. We met quite by accident when I was taken faint and stumbled against him whilst watching a college rugby game and he offered to drive me home, then stayed for a cup of tea and has promised to accompany me to the Millennium Year 2000 Prom next month.

*

*

NOTE TO PEEPING THOMASINA: This short story is a divergence from my usual comfort zone as I do not normally create fictional characters which are outside my scope of knowledge. I have never been a woman and so cannot even begin to image how a real woman thinks or feels and creating a female protagonist was a genuine challenge, but I had been tossing the story outline about in my head for a lot of years and felt ready to share it. Changing the protagonist to a man just did not work and so I sought the help of an expert on women... a woman.

I am greatly indebted to the lovely 'Pink Suzette' another Literotica reader and ex-pat Brit who has corresponded regularly over the years and has lunch with us when we are in Ibiza. Suzette tweaked the text to make it a bit more feminine and cut the sections where my male subconscious had taken over and red pencilled in comments such as 'a woman does not think like that!' or 'a girl would not do that'. I sincerely advise all male authors who are thinking of creating female characters to partner up with a woman who can see the character from the inside.

As with many of my works of fiction, erotica or otherwise, this series of stories is set in an earlier era, a few decade back. I am forced to live and work in an environment of digital readers, mobile telephones, hi-speed trains and fast flights to any part of the world at a moment's notice, none of which are particularly bad or even unappreciated, but I guess that my subconscious creative mind still lives in an earlier decade when life was paced differently and people talked rather than texted.

I try to always use locations for my stories that I know well or have at least visited during the era of the storyline but the world is constantly changing and places, things and political attitudes may no longer be the same. I have used some British colloquial expressions of the era but I am sure that younger readers and those from other parts of the world will be able to easily work out my meanings but at least modern technology has given us Google to sate our curiosity and to fill our lives with hours of unnecessary research.

Thank you to all readers who vote, leave public comments and send feedback, these things are important as it is the only indication of reader approval that an online author gets.

GF February 2016

*

By the same author and on Literotica

The Touch

A Family Christmas

Wives and Lovers

Lucky Jack

Breaking the Duck (1) Justin's Story

1...456789