Breaking the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swore again, and stomped back to the cart. We both sheathed our clubs, and sat in the cart. I looked around, but didn't see anywhere to hide the cart. I started to move forward, and Daniella put her hand on my leg.

"Stop here."

I did, and she got out and came around to my side. She kept going, heading toward the woods. When she was a step or two from the edge, she flipped up her skirt, showing me her white panties again, and stepped into the woods, and then ducked behind a tree.

I scrambled to follow, clearly not wanting to miss the show. I found her behind a large oak, leaning forward on it.

Her hands held onto the tree she was facing, her skirt and panties were at her ankles showing me her fantastic ass. I saw her pussy lips peeking through as she arched her back.

Her face was a mixture of angry and horny. Definitely no nervousness now.

"Wow" I said, staring again. My cock was pushing hard against my shorts.

Daniella turned now, putting her back to the tree, her upper back pushing against it as she arched out, showing me her pussy. Her pubic hair was nicely groomed, only a little heart above her lips.

Her fingers were tracing lines from her nipples to her hip, and I could see she was just as horny as I was.

I stepped up close to her, and leaned down, kissing her roughly. We made out for a minute, then broke to catch our breath.

"I don't remember this being part of the deal" she said breathlessly.

"Consider it prepayment for my next win" I said. I dropped down suddenly, wanting to reach her pussy before she had second thoughts.

I kissed her lips, finding them soaking already. Hours in the hot sun had increased her musk, and I found it intoxicating as I tried to lap up as much as I could.

Daniella only gave me a minute before pushing me away.

"No way. You make me cum, there is no way I will finish these last three holes." She held me at arms length, then pulled her panties and skirt up. She stepped out from behind the tree and headed for our cart. I fixed my trouser snake, and followed.

#16 was a disaster. We were both a little rubber-legged from our encounter in the woods, so our regular string of pars was broken when we both double-bogied.

#17 saw our control return. I out-putted my wife's aunt again, winning another hole. When we met back at the cart, I wrapped my arm around her midsection from behind and pulled her close, my breath on her neck.

"I am going to have so much fun with you." I declared, pushing my hardness against her ass. Daniella pushed back against me, smiling.

"Fine, but I am going to win #18 and salvage my dignity first."

On #18, her strategy became fairly obvious. First on the tee box she offered to blow on my ball, which looked an awful lot like she was going to blow me.

Next she flipped up her skirt while warming up. Then her hand was in my lap while we drove to our second shot.

I did my best, but by the time we got to the green, I was ready to bend her over right there, and my game was suffering. She beat me on the green by a stroke, and it would take a great chip and putt, plus her missing her putt, to even tie.

Deciding two could play that game, I followed her onto the green. When she leaned over to putt, I ran my hand up under her skirt, feeling the wetness of her panties.

"Oh fuck you" she said, groaning. I walked away laughing, which doubled when she missed her putt.

For my chip, Daniella didn't move away from the cup. In fact, when I was all lined up and took one more glance at the hole, I saw she had lifted her shirt, showing me her tits again.

I was horny as hell, but that was just funny. I stepped back, laughing.

We heard a cart, so Daniella quickly lowered her shirt. I took the opportunity to hit a beautiful chip within a couple feet. We both holed out, leaving us even.

The drive out was fairly public, so we weren't able to play any more grab-ass until we reached the parking lot. We took the clubs out, and then I went back to return the cart. When I got back, the clubs were in the car, but Daniella was nowhere to be seen.

That is, until one of my car's back doors was cracked open for me.

There I found my wife's gorgeous aunt splayed out on the backseat. Her shirt and bra were pulled up, her skirt was around her waist, and her panties were nowhere to be seen.

"Want to finish what you started after #15?" Daniella asked, her fingers stroking her pussy.

I nodded, leaning in. I dipped my finger into her pussy, hearing her gasp as I did so.

"I do, but this isn't what I planned. Now, any reason I shouldn't just take you somewhere I want and fuck you today?"

Daniella sat up and started to cover herself. "No, Donny is working today, so I am free."

"Stop" I said. "No need to cover up." I leaned down, gave her pussy one long lick, then stood back up and shut the door.

As I started up the car, I sent Amanda a quick text.

"On way home. She's ready. Want to play?"

Amanda's response was a series of emojis that left no doubt she was ready too.

We hit a couple red lights, and I used the opportunity to reach back and caress my newest conquest's tits, legs, and pussy. I wanted her nice and horny when we got home.

Luckily we had a garage, so I pulled right in and shut the door before opening the back door to let Daniella out.

She came out still a mess, shirt at her shoulders and skirt at her waist. We kissed deeply, and she clung to me. I reached down and picked her up, wrapping her legs around me.

Clubs forgotten, I carried her through the house to our guest room.

Setting her on the bed, I moved behind Daniella, kissing her neck and shoulder while I ran my hands over her tan tits and stomach.

After a couple of minutes, when I knew she was ready, I called out loudly:

"Honey, look what I brought home."

I felt Daniella freeze and look towards the door.

A couple of seconds of later my wife walked in, ready to go.

Amanda's long, light brown hair was down, flowing over her shoulders. Her slight body was encased in a sporty bright purple lingerie set and nothing else. The cups lifted my wife's small breasts, and showed off her trim stomach and long legs.

She sauntered over, and stood close to the bed. Looking her naked aunt over, she smiled approvingly.

Daniella's body gave away that she wasn't 100% embracing this, so I whispered in her ear.

"When, where, and how I want. And I want you to kiss my beautiful wife, here and now."

Amanda leaned over on cue, and kissed her young aunt. It was a soulful kiss, a promise of things to come.

I felt Daniella's resistance give away as my wife kissed her and I fondled her body.

When Amanda finally broke the kiss, she looked over the dusky doctor and spoke directly to me.

"Ok honey. Time to put a baby in her."

We switched positions now, Amanda going on the bed while I stood beside it. Amanda pushed Daniella onto her back and pulled off her shirt and bra while I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed and removed her skirt and panties. My wife kissed her aunt again, and ran her hand down her body to her aunt's trim pussy. Feeling it, she giggled:

"My, someone is ready, isn't she."

Daniella nodded, and the next thing she felt was my hard cock, rubbing up and down her slit. Before I could push it in though, my wife leaned over and stopped me.

Holding her long hair with one hand, she proceeded to lightly kiss her aunt's pussy, tenderly pecking and sucking around her lips.

Liking what she found, she dove in deeper, licking and sucking before releasing her own hair and probing her aunt's depths.

Daniella was not a quiet lover. A steady stream of moans and groans came out of her pretty mouth as she lay there, her dark hair framing her face. I could see she still had some reservations, but the sensations my wife was giving her overwhelmed her reluctance.

While waiting my turn, I shucked my clothing. I then leaned over and sucked on one of Daniella's big, round tits. This elicited a new, higher pitched moan from the doctor. My other hand snaked over and caressed the other breast, and I focused on them while my wife focused lower.

Daniella didn't last much longer in my wife's experienced mouth, and came loudly and proudly, her hips rising off the bed as her legs quivered.

Amanda and I both backed off as she came down. My wife kissed me, both of us tasting like the beautiful woman lying on the bed.

Amanda grabbed my cock, making sure I was fully hard. Then she pulled one of the most aggressive moves I had ever seen her do.

Turning around away from me, she lifted her leg over Daniella's hips, straddling her. Reaching behind herself, she pulled the purple panties to one side, exposing her pussy.

Lucking down on the taller brunette beneath her, she said flatly: "First you fuck me, then you can cum in her" she said, clearly expressing dominance over the new girl.

Not wanting to upset the Misses, I obliged, my knees bumping with Daniella's as I sunk my dick into my wife from behind.

I wasn't sure how long Amanda would do this before stepping out, so I took my time and kept up an average rhythm, sawing my wife's pussy mere inches above my ultimate destination.

Amanda, still clothed in her purple bra, loomed over Daniella at first. Finally Daniella made the peace offering, and leaned up to kiss her niece.

"Thank you for sharing him with me." They kissed again, this one much less chaste.

Next Daniella leaned up and popped one of Amanda's breasts out, sucking in one nipple. Or at least that's what it looked like from my vantage point.

I was guessing that my wife was getting close, but since I had been hard almost continuously since this first hole this morning, I was getting close to cumming.

I kept going for another minute, but as Amanda was enjoying her aunt sucking her tits, I finally gave up. Pulling out, I gasped:

"Sorry, I couldn't last much longer."

Amanda didn't respond, simply moved forward, placing her pussy near Daniella's face.

Not saying a word, but the implication was there. Daniella made a face, but leaned up tentatively, and kissed Amanda's pussy.

I stepped away at this point, as watching this gorgeous woman suck my wife's pussy before I was supposed to fill her full of sperm was not going to slow my release.

I guess Daniella got the hang of it, or Amanda forced her to, because after a couple of minutes of cooldown, Amanda came loudly, and rolled off her aunt.

Taking my cue, I knelt onto the bed over the gorgeous doctor. Holding my dick in my hand, I lined up for entry.

I stole a glance at Daniella, and saw she looked... nervous? Pausing at the opening, I looked up to her face again, confirming this is what she wanted.

She gulped and nodded, and I sunk right in.

Daniella was sopping wet after her orgasm, so I had no trouble getting back into the swing of things. Seeing this gorgeous, tan woman who I had fantasized about for years sprawled under me, face coated in my wife's juices, was enough, and after only a minute or two, I started blasting inside her.

Daniella quickly diddled her clit and launched into her own screaming orgasm. When I was done, I stayed inside her, my cock rapidly softening.

Amanda cuddled up to her aunt, and stroked her belly, which was still quivering a little.

"So Aunt Daniella, is my husband a good fuck?"

Daniella nodded, catching her breath. "A good golfer too. Excellent at putting things into holes."

We all laughed at that. I was drooping now, so I pulled out.

Amanda immediately jumped down and cleaned off my cock. Her next move was usually to clean out whatever receptacle I had deposited in, but she knew she couldn't. Instead, she went to her aunt and gave her another long, sensual kiss.

"And what about me? How was your first girl?"

Her aunt responded honestly. "Not what I was expecting today, but a pleasant surprise. Have you guys done this a lot?"

Amanda and I shared a look, and Daniella gasped. "Oh my God, you have. Do your parents know?"

Amanda shook her head. "No, what I do in my bedroom is not their business."

Daniella smiled now. "So, who? One of your friends?"

I grinned now, remembering the fun times we had with Amanda's friends.

"Well Charlie seems proud of himself. I won't tell. C'mon, who?"

Amanda shook her head. "That's between us and whoever it was. I won't tell them about you, and won't tell you about them. Unless you are interested in adding another girl."

Daniella smiled back, caressing Amanda's bare breast. "I never thought about it before. Donny always joked about a threesome, but I never wanted to share him with another girl."

"Are you going to tell him I was here?" my wife asked, returning the favor to her aunt's breast.

"I.. don't know. This is already hard for him."

"What if you offered him a threesome in return?" I asked helpfully.

"I don't... Amanda... incest..." Daniella blurted out as my wife's hand found a nipple.

"Not Amanda. Another girl. We know several girls who would be up for it. We could let you pick."

Daniella seemed stunned, and we all sat in silence for a while. Amanda even got up and got us all water to drink.

When we were all re-hydrated, she reached for Daniella's hand, pulling her up.

"Okay, why don't we see if my studly husband can put another load of cum in you. How do you want him this time?" She leaned over and captured her aunt's nipple in her mouth while waiting for an answer.

"Mmm, being on top is my favorite. We start there, and then finish missionary again."

I didn't care as long as I got to enter this gorgeous woman again, so I quickly got on the bed, my dick a hard flagpole.

With that, Daniella crawled over to me and straddled me. Lining us up, she dropped in, taking my sword to the hilt in one stab.

Amanda moved behind her aunt. Kneeling between my legs, she reached around, cupping her aunt's large breasts as she kissed her neck and shoulders.

The view of my wife interacting with another woman always got me hard, and soon I was pounding up into Daniella more than she was bouncing on me.

The sensations of her niece pawing at her added to Daniella's pleasure, and soon she came, shouting out her pleasure, her body shivering on top of my dick.

She sagged a little after this, so Amanda let her down on top of me. I rolled us over, and pulled out of her pussy.

"Before we finish, I have to try those tits" I said, straddling Daniella's torso. She obliged, pushing them together as I shoved my pussy-covered penis between them.

Amanda got in on this too, alternating between sucking my cockhead and Daniella's nipples.

The view was fantastic. As I said, Daniella had a gorgeous figure, and watching my dick disappear between her tits lived up to some fantasies.

As I did that, I already knew how I wanted to finish.

Pulling out again, I took a deep breath.

"Okay, I am ready for the grand finale. Daniella, ever do a wheelbarrow?"

The doctor shook her long, black hair, a look of curiosity on her face.

"Don't you remember wheelbarrow races as kids?"

She shook her head again.

"Okay Amanda, help me out here."

My wife huffed, but climbed down off of the bed. She still had her bra and panties on, which she now fixed before dropping to the floor.

Her body in a 'doggy-style' position, she kicked her legs back. I lifted them, so her hands were on the floor while I was between her legs. Amanda had read that it might be the best position to let gravity help sperm, so we had used it occasionally over the past months, when we had enough energy left at this point in the sex session.

Daniella laughed, but obliged. Dropping to the floor, she got ready to lift her legs.

Instead, I plunged into her doggystyle, wanting to spend a couple minutes staring at my cock splitting her naturally-tan bubble butt, before I gave the doctor another injection.

Daniella laughed until I gave her a nice spank. Then she moaned as Amanda's finger found her clit again.

I waited until I was almost ready to cum, then grabbed the older woman's thighs and lifted her up.

She cried out in surprise, but held her position, her fit body coming in handy.

I only got a couple strokes in from up there before my orgasm hit and I blasted my wife's aunt's pussy full of more cum.

This time when we were done I pulled out. Being a gentleman, I picked Daniella up and put her on the bed, allowing her to lie flat and recover. My wife immediately dove onto my dick, sucking off the combined juices.

Then turning to her aunt, she asked:

"Since you are just lying there, you can eat me out again."

With that she kneeled over her aunt's face, pulling her panties to the side again.

My wife smiled at me, eyes hooded, hair a mess, bra half-on, as her aunt proceeded to make her cum again.

I half-collapsed on one side of the ladies, the sun and sex finally getting to me.

When Amanda came, she fell the other way, and there we lay, the three of us, spent.

The post-coitus talk was still about coitus.

"So Charlie, you cut some deal with Jack." Daniella said, stroking her own belly.

"I know honey, I almost peed when you asked Grandpa to fuck all of them."

I chuckled. "Well Amanda, I had him over a barrel, figuratively."

"So who's next Charlie? After we're... successful."

I shrugged. I hadn't really thought past the fact that I probably got to fuck Daniella for a couple months until she got pregnant.

Daniella answered her own question. "I would pick Melanie."

"Why Aunt Mel?" Amanda asked, generally curious.

"Well I think you have to fuck the mothers before the daughters. Erica... needs her time after Eddy. And your mom, Michelle. She seems kind of prudish. I don't think she even fucked Eddy."

This silenced Amanda, but got me thinking.

Daniella, true to form, was smart about it. Easier to talk a mother into fucking her daughter after you already fucked her.

I honestly had no interest in fucking Amanda's mom. Her sister was fun as a one-time thing, but I didn't see the need to repeat it. I saw her mom being a similar experience.

Aunt Erica on the other hand, was definitely fuckable. She was of medium height, and of all the women in the family, she was the most curvy. I would describe Daniella and Melanie as 'fit girls', but Erica definitely was more of a MILF.

As the face of the dealerships now, she was always well-dressed, and usually the top was low-cut. She reminded me of Jane in the way that you knew she wouldn't break easily. But like Daniella said, she was still in mourning.

Melanie was built in the same mold as Amanda and her mother, Michelle. All three were leggy, blonde-ish women with thin, athletic figures. Melanie was more bubbly, but not in a ditzy way. In fact, she was the organizer of the family.

Michelle was quieter, but intense. She had been a professional dancer at one point, and she retained a competitive streak that came out a lot. She would have fought me much harder on the golf course today.

"Charlie, you don't have to decide today." That was my wife's way of saying that she didn't want to decide in front of Daniella.

"I know honey, but Danny has some good points." I flicked her dark nipple to double my entendre.

"Danny? No one calls me that." My hand was pushed away at that.

"Well, until we are done, I think you should have a nickname. Daniella, is so... formal. And adding 'Aunt' to it is a mouthful." I accentuated my point by sucking in her breast now.

"Fine, fine, call me what you want, just easy on my tits. You both mauled them pretty good."

The mention of sore tits made Amanda bring up her 'symptom', which took the conversation in another direction.

As the women talked about being pregnant together, I was mixing two fantasies. First, which of Amanda's friends would I offer to Donny in a threesome with his wife? The quiet brunette Bonnie, still single, with a cum fetish? The troublesome redhead Anna? She might be too much for a budding bisexual like Daniella. The newly-proclaimed lesbian Jane? A doctor and a lawyer was a well-learned menage-a-trois.