Breaking the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking Anna and watching the other four girls kept my temperature escalating, and I wasn't sure I would be able to hold on much longer.

Finally I knew I couldn't. I pulled out of Anna and stepped by her towards Jane and Danny.

Grabbing Danny's arm, I spun her around onto her back, and sunk my dick into her. Her eyes were wide with surprise as I penetrated her. I was wild now, and simply plowed my golf partner with abandon.

Jane and Anna understood the pecking order, and simply snuggled up to my newest conquest. Each kissed her, then they started to caress her body, but then they found her large, proud breasts, and dove in.

Daniella came loudly soon after her breasts were touched. I wasn't far behind, and buried my dick deep as I sent my second load chasing my first. I nearly collapsed on top of Daniella, who was still shaking from her own orgasm, but held myself up long enough to fall backwards.

Again Bonnie did her duty, cleaning off my sensitive dick. She was perceptive, and didn't even bother going for Daniella's snatch this time. Instead, she took up my position over the gorgeous older woman, and I watched my wife's three closest friends kiss each other and this new girl.

Amanda cuddled up into my shoulder, and we watched the show for a minute. She started to absent-mindedly play with my dick, and soon it started to rise again.

Before the others noticed I was active again my wife straddled me, dropping in reverse-cowgirl. Her small, thin body easily bounced on top of me, her breasts able to bounce freely in this position.

Finally the other girls saw what was going on, and started to come over. Jane and Anna soon were latched onto Amanda's tits, giving the dominant female the same treatment they gave her new competition.

Bonnie went to join them, but Danny held her back, cuddling the smaller woman as they watched Amanda get hers.

My wife had been eaten out by three other women by this point, but nothing pleased her so much as a dick. The two women fondling her body didn't hurt either.

Despite the fact I had cum twice already, Amanda was persistent, and I think my dick knew his true home because soon I was getting ready again.

Now in the past month or so of fucking, this was the situation I had avoided. I didn't like the idea of suddenly pulling out of my wife and putting it into Danny. I thought it sent a bad message.

Realizing that I had already dumped two good loads into the woman we hoped would soon be my second baby-mama, I held on for the ride with the intention of dumping this one into the woman who was already the first.

When I came, I thrust up into my wife, lifting her body off the bed. I could feel one of the girls flicking Amanda's clit, and she joined me, arching back so far her hair draped into my face.

When she was done, she did fall back, lying next to me. This time Bonnie wasn't to be dissuaded, and she dove in, cleaning as much of my cum off of me as she could before trying to suck it out of my wife.

When she was done, or more accurately Amanda pushed her off, Bonnie did something different. Going back over to Daniella, she leaned in for a kiss. The curvy doctor kissed her back, and soon I could see them sharing our taste.

Jane and Anna wanted to continue fucking at this point, but I needed to get Danny back to her house. As she stood up and went to leave the room, I turned her back around.

"Girls, I have another surprise. As a thank you to her husband for sharing Daniella with us, Amanda and I offered to have one of you spend the night at their house tonight."

The girls all looked surprised at this.

"Danny, who would you like?"

Daniella looked the girls over, before quickly pointing to Bonnie.

I nodded, then reached my hand out towards Bonnie.

"Okay Bonnie. Go get your costume on. You are our gift."

The submissive brunette complied, going down the hall to her room. She came out in a sexy maid's outfit. We all got a laugh, knowing that her costume and sexual tastes aligned.

Danny said her goodbyes to Jane, Anna, and my wife, and then I led her out to the garage, where she retrieved her golf outfit. Bonnie followed. I promised I would make it up to her in the morning, and she smiled.

The drive back to Daniella and Donny's house was quiet, as it usually was. Daniella went in first, carrying her clubs, and then came back to get Bonnie.

When they were both inside, I gave it a couple minutes to make sure Donny didn't throw Bonnie or both of them out. When the door didn't re-open, I headed back to my house, where I had three women who still wanted to play, I was sure.

Bonnie told us the next day how the night went.

When she was led in, Donny was sitting in a chair in the middle of the living room, facing away. Daniella led her around in front of him, explaining that Amanda and Charlie had gotten him a maid as a thank you.

Donny seemed confused, until Daniella explained this was a full-service maid. Lifting her own skirt, Daniella dropped her panties and then grabbed Bonnie's head and shoved it in there.

As Bonnie started to eat out the taller woman, Daniella lifted Bonnie's skirt now, and pushed down the tiny thong she was wearing over her thigh-high stockings.

Motioning to her husband to join them, Daniella started to stroke Bonnie's pussy.

Donny got the hint, and soon Bonnie felt his cock poke at her entrance. The whole situation had gotten Bonnie wet, so he had no problem penetrating her.

The rest of the night went in similar ways. Daniella was in charge, and ordered Bonnie to do things for her husband or herself. She had figured out Bonnie's cum fetish, so she made Donny cum on her tits the first time, and had Bonnie clean it up.

The second time she had Donny pull out and cum on Bonnie's outfit. That didn't stop the brunette either, and she picked up the cum with her fingers and ate it.

Donny enjoyed the present so much that he came in each of her holes the next morning, the final shot in her ass just before she left. Amanda, Bonnie and I laughed at the similarity to our first weekend with her, from the first touch being penetration to the last being a present to come home with.

We had held off our own activities until Bonnie got back, so I added a load of my own into Bonnie's mouth before she and Jane left for home.

Altogether, Amanda's birthday weekend was very successful. As the activities wound down, I realized that my time with Daniella would probably be ending soon, and I would be able to choose my next conquest.

I still planned to limit the decision to the older generation. I still was not interested in Amanda's mother, Michelle. That left her other two aunts, Melanie and Erica.

Erica I saw regularly at work, as she worked on commercials and other advertising. Jack and I hadn't mapped my training after I spent time with Amanda's dad in Finance, but I was sure a rotation with Jack's only daughter and my wife, her new protege, was upcoming.

Erica was curvy. Her auburn hair was cut in a professional yet sexy manner, as befitted the 'face' of the company. She loved to dress with low-cut shirts, and easily had the biggest tits in the family.

Amanda had voted for Erica being next, saying she 'looked to be fun in bed'. My only hesitation was that Erica was still a recent widow.

Melanie, the wife of the Jack's middle son Marcus, wasn't involved with the dealership at all. Over the years, she had been involved with her kids' lives, running the PTO and the like. Now that they were older (and in her oldest daughter Allison's case, away at college), she was getting into being a yoga instructor. This meant that when I saw her, it was usually in tight clothing that showed off that fact that even in her mid 40s, her ass would pass for half that age.

Melanie had the same thin, fit figure as my wife, but she was a little taller, and a little more curvy. She didn't rock huge knockers like Erica or even Daniella, but on her stick frame, they were perfect. Her best features were below the waist. All that working out gave her long legs and butt a nice tone.

Daniella recommended Melanie be my next conquest. Her reasoning was to give Erica a little longer to grieve. I was leaning that way too, but didn't have to make a decision yet.

12