Breaking the Ice Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swig
Swig
433 Followers

"Oh yeah? I should wear them more often then," he chuckled, motioning for me to come to him. "Does that mean I get to see you in a schoolgirl outfit someday?"

I climbed on top of him, straddling his lap and pushing my hands through his sun kissed hair. "That is such a cliché, Shane."

"It's cliché for a reason, sweetheart. Besides, nothin' would make me happier than spankin' your sweet ass in one of those plaid skirts."

I leaned over to give him a chaste kiss on the forehead. "Perv. Do you want to get out of the room for a while and go to the beach or something?"

"Actually, I'm kinda tired." Pulling back I studied his face - sure enough, he had dark circles under his eyes. "I think all the traveling and time changes wore me out. Take a rain check until dinner? I'll even take you dancin' if you want."

"No problem. Go get some rest, my love." I kissed him again and got off his lap, when he rose he gathered me in his arms for a quick embrace before retreating to our bed. I stood in the open space tapping my foot, thinking.

He's had such a rough couple of weeks. If a schoolgirl is what he wants, then a schoolgirl is what he's gonna get.

***

"Tess, you ready to go to dinner?" Shane walked into the front room buttoning his grey collared shirt at the cuffs, looking around. "Hey, have you seen my watch? I could have...sworn...I..."

His sentence petered out when he noticed me leaning against the glass table, cradling a yardstick in my hands. "Hi Mr. Thomas. I hope I'm not late for our meeting."

"...son of a bitch," he muttered as he brought his hand to his mouth. I took the afternoon acquiring all the necessary items for my ensemble and judging by the fired-up look in his eyes I didn't disappoint. A white, short-sleeved button down shirt was tucked into a green and black plaid skirt that hit me just above the knee. Sheer black thigh-high tights, Mary Janes and pigtails rounded out the outfit; I'd even found a black tie and a pair of black glasses without the lenses to complete my studious look.

Shane stood there staring for a long minute, but when I opened to ask him if it was okay he brought his finger to his lips, shushing me. He pulled his reading glasses from his front pocket and put them on. "Nice of you to be on time for once Miss Adams. Your tardiness is just one thing in a long list of grievances I've had with you lately."

I licked my crimson lips slowly before responding. "I know, Mr. Thomas, and I'm sorry. You're my favorite teacher and I hate disappointing you."

"Well that's what I am. Disappointed," he sighed as he walked toward me with a controlled stride, taking his place a few feet in front of me and crossing his arms. "Your work has been sloppy, you've been skippin' class, and that bad mouth of yours...tell me why I shouldn't fail you this instant."

"It's not my fault Mr. Thomas, I swear! You see, there's this boy -"

"Oh, a boy," he interrupted with a jealous hint in his voice. "Perhaps that's your problem. Your mind is on boys when you should be payin' attention to me teaching you."

"Well, that's what I mean," I brought a manicured nail to my mouth and bit it nervously before running it down the middle of my breasts, "I'm having a really hard time focusing in your class. The way your strong arms flex when you write on the chalkboard, the sexy way you explain terms like "biological polymers" and "nucleic acids"...I sit in the front row and just pray you'll call on me, notice me. You're not like the other boys in school."

"That's because I'm your teacher, Contessa," he replied in a hushed voice. "This is completely inappropriate."

"I can't help the way I feel...and I won't tell if you won't." I waited for his response, biting my lower lip and looking up at him through my lashes.

He stood silently for a moment before putting his hand out. I bent slightly at the waist so he could get a glimpse of my ample cleavage before placing the yardstick in his palm. "Bend over the desk. It's time for your punishment."

I widened my eyes. "But Mr. Thomas, I'll be a good girl, I promise!"

His face remained hard and he twirled his finger in the air to signal for me to turn around. I faked a pout and did as he said, bending over and placing my palms flat on the cool glass. I looked over my shoulder at him where he shot me a wink that sent butterflies to my stomach. He used the end of the yard stick to lift the back of my skirt over my hips and cleared his throat when he discovered I wasn't wearing any panties.

"Face forward," he commanded roughly and I corrected my stance. "Do you really think I don't notice you Miss Adams?"

"I didn't - "

I gasped loudly at the hard thwack that came from the ruler hitting my bare bottom. "Do you really think I don't notice you swaying your ass all over my classroom?" he asked sternly, striking me on every emphasis he placed. He palmed the warmed flesh before spanking me several times across both cheeks, eventually tossing the stick onto the floor and using his hand instead. The sting of pain mixed with the tender way he caressed me afterwards made me pant and moan wildly.

"I see the way you push those perfect tits at me when you ask a question. When you uncross and cross your legs I know you're not wearin' anything under your uniform. I can smell that hot cunt of yours all the way at my desk, it's drivin' me crazy." He leaned over my back, crooning low into my ear as he pushed his covered erection into my ass, "Can you feel how hard you make it to teach? You are a very, very bad girl."

"Please, Mr. Thomas," I whimpered as his thumb and forefinger pinched my nipple through my shirt, "Please don't fail me. I'll do extra credit, I'll stay after hours. I'll do anything..."

"Oh, I know you will," Shane chuckled, the dark sound making me push back against him instinctually. He grabbed me by the arm and spun me around, then picked me up by the hips and sat me on the table. He helped my feet rest on the edge and spread my legs apart before stepping away from me again. "You got my attention, Miss Adams."

I let my fingers trace the lace of my stockings, getting just close enough to my hot center without touching. "I really am a good girl. I've never let another boy touch me, I wanted you to be my first."

"Your first and only," he corrected in a serious tone as he started unbuttoning his shirt, his expression bright and bordering on crazed, "The things I'm gonna teach you...I'll ruin you for other boys."

I caressed my throbbing clit with my thumb, my pulse racing under his heated gaze. I couldn't tear my eyes away as he shrugged out of his shirt. "Mr. Thomas, let me make up for my behavior. I'll be your star pupil if you'll tutor me."

"I don't know. You'll have to put in nights, weekends..." He pulled my hand away and replaced it with his, parting my slit with three of his fingers and surprising me by immediately diving in. "Oh, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this tight pussy. You gonna be a good fucktoy for me, Contessa?"

"Yes Sir," I barely got the words out as he fucked me with his fingers, the thick veins in his arm bulging every time he plunged into me. "Mr. Thomas, please. I need you...make me be a good girl for you..."

With a firm, throaty groan he pulled away from me and began undoing his pants furiously. "You're gonna make me lose my goddamn job." He pulled his cock out of his boxer briefs and wasted no time sinking in. I threw my head back from the intensity and he pulled on my tie lightly with his free hand to get my attention. "No no, lil' girl. Watch. Watch me fuck you. This is what you wanted, right?"

I got stuck on his eyes before glancing down, and the sight of his thick cock driving in and out had me coming on him immediately. "Oh it's so good...so good...I need more..."

"My dirty girl," he pulled out and grabbed me off the table, bending me over the glass and thrusting back inside so hard I screamed. "I'm gonna fuck you every goddamn day after class...so...fucking...tight...tell me what the fuck I want to hear."

"Fuck me," I said through gritted teeth. "Own me."

Gripping my waist in his hands he drove into me like a man possessed.

He'd had me many times before but this was teetering on the edge of losing control. He took my body and slid me up and down his cock in such a fury I swear he hit the end of me with each thrust. There were no more words between us: just severely loud grunts from him as he made me come over and over and me screaming until my throat was hoarse and my tongue was dry. In one long, loud note he flooded my insides with his semen, eventually stopping to cover my back with his sweaty torso.

He reached into my shirt and squeezed my boob firmly while I giggled, trying to catch my breath. "You...are so...not allowed to teach co-eds, it's an all boys school for you."

Shane sighed happily into the nape of my neck. "Trust me sweetheart, you are the only girl I'll ever want. Thank you."

"You're very welcome Mr. Thomas. Want to go to dinner now?"

He straightened and smacked my ass sharply before setting a new pace. "Fuck dinner. Lil' girl, I am nowhere near done with you yet."

***

The scorching air hit me like a bullet as I stepped out of the glass doors onto the patio. Shane looked up from his book just enough to take the margarita I handed him. I sat on the edge of his chair to watch him take a sip, trying not to laugh when he winced slightly. "Too strong, my love?"

He took a longer sip, swishing it in his mouth before setting the glass on the table and swallowing. "You tryin' to get me drunk, Mrs. Thomas?"

"Maaaaybe." Lounging by the private pool all morning had given Shane a delicious looking tan, and finding him again in his glasses had my body fully aroused. "What can I do to convince you to trade your book for me?"

He grinned and tossed his book behind his chair, making me giggle tipsily as I crawled on top of his lap. "I literally fucked you the entire night and you're ready to go again?"

"Umm, reach in between my legs and you'll feel how ready I am."

"Princess was right, Frisky Tess is awesome," he said as his hand snaked into the cup of my bathing suit and started massaging my peaked nipple. I ground against his awakening member when my phone rang. Shane groaned unhappily when I grabbed it and answered. "This is the very satisfied and very drunk Mrs. Thomas," I said erotically, staring down at my relaxed husband.

"Ahem. Good afternoon, Contessa."

I slapped my hand on my head in embarrassment. "Hey, Dad. Sorry. What's up?" Shane threw his hand over his mouth to silence his laughter and I smacked him on the arm playfully.

"I am calling in regards to our discussion a few weeks ago. I need a decision from you regarding the position here."

My father's stern tone usually made me nervous but today I was in way too good of a mood. "I'm still considering it, but I have some stipulations." I took his silence as a go-ahead. "We'll work out the schedule once school starts this fall: I'm happy staying later during the week but from five on Friday to Sunday night I'm unavailable. No sudden travel, I'll need at least a week's notice. Four weeks vacation time a year and at least four months of paid maternity once I have children, in which I will be willing to telecommute at no more than a sixty percent rate. Thanksgiving and Christmas are non-negotiable.

After a moment of silence my father answered, "Contessa, that is asking a lot. This is supposed to be an internship - "

"This isn't an internship and you know it," I cut him off harshly. "You want me to take over the company one day, and you know what? I'm in. Because between my education and your guidance I'm going to be damned great at it. But I'm not going to sacrifice my family or my happiness to have it. If you'd rather go with someone else I understand, but those are my terms. Take it or leave it."

I heard him tapping on his desk as he considered what I demanded. "Alright. Get a handle on the profanity and we have a deal."

"Great. I'll call you when I get back on Sunday." I hung up and set my phone on the table. Shane rubbed his hands over my thighs. "You sure about this sweetheart?"

"Eh. I'm pretty sure I just made a deal with the Devil, but it's okay. If I really hate it, it'll at least give me an idea of what I don't want to do."

He frowned. "I don't like this. I don't want you feelin' like you have to support us."

"Well, what is it you're always telling me? "You don't have to like everything woman, damn"," I said in a low bass, Shane laughing at my impression of him. "It's not supporting us, not really -- and even if it was, you've been the breadwinner since we met so a switch-up might be a good thing. Seriously though, I appreciate the concern but I meant what I said yesterday. I want you to take your time to figure out what you want to do."

Shane's hand reached up, delicately cradling my cheek while his thumb swept over my skin. "How did I get so goddamn lucky?"

"It's the accent. You've got a pretty sweet ass, too." He slapped my sensitive behind sharply before grabbing me by the back of the neck and kissing me. The warm sun, the cool breeze from the ocean and my husband were a perfect recipe for happiness...even more than my sister-in-law's margaritas.

Swig
Swig
433 Followers
12