Breaking the Rules Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katlego wriggled a bit, distracting Nuru from the impromptu sermon Taurai had begun giving, blew Nuru a kiss, and suddenly her chest armor had fallen out of her robe to the ground. She kicked it to the side, then tilted her head at the priest twice, who had finished pacing and was now turning back to face them.

"-but now they are spending their lives like it's coin going out of style. Nyala would never stoop so low, she cares for each and every member of her House!"

"And they wonder why I had trouble accepting them at Home Town," Nuru agreed. "It's just so complicated to know where you're going to be appreciated. I had such trouble deciding that I still haven't picked a faction, myself."

"Ah, now the true conundrum becomes clear. Tell me, you've been approached by the Chaos Factions, too? And found them duplicitous."

"That's right. Why, just the other day, one of those Chosen fellows tried to coerce me into a party with him. I went to go chat with a Spectrum I thought to be friendly, and she let her wards go off, took me for everything I had, woke up with not a stitch of clothing. And Neeoka's brood! The things I could tell you about those bastards-"

"Peace, friend. I see I have touched a nerve. But surely you've seen the good that the High Factions are doing in the world."

"I'm sorry to say, Jelani's Knights failed to protect my parents from the zombies, and now I'm an orphan. Masego sent me one of the most insufferable men I ever knew to torment me in jail, as if I wasn't already paying my debt to society. And now I hear even among Nyala's there are some who have taken a contract on my life."

Nuru glared at Katlego, but she just gave an innocent smile back that didn't reach her eyes.

"I hear rumors to that effect, although I wonder if perhaps the contract wording does not leave room for some alternatives. Nyala is known for her mercy," the man said. "Throughout the ages, it has always fallen to the responsibility of the most true and righteous-"

Katlego made a motion as if she were a man stroking her own dick, behind the man's back. Then she pointed at the priest and opened and closed her hand, mimicking him talking and talking and talking, rolling her eyes irreverently. Then she whirled her finger, telling Nuru to keep him going, pointed at Nuru and then back at herself, and made a stroking motion towards her own mouth and poked her cheek out with her tongue, suggesting what his cock would look like in her mouth. Nuru's eyes opened wide, and he tried to school his features into solemnity as Taurai turned back to face him. He glanced only the briefest moment at Katlego as her panties hit the ground.

"-and though Adisa himself would bring back his most ardent enemy, I fear that even the White Lily have their own agenda."

"Can confirm. So you see, the choice has been impossible so far," Nuru said.

"Mm, an orphan. You have been without guidance. I may have to take the matter up with the priest at Home Town; such is their charge to take up."

"Father Emeka was kind to me, and I think he did have wisdom he intended to impart, but I'm afraid his hands were tied in the matter after an unfortunate misunderstanding."

Katlego motioned to keep going again.

"I don't suppose you have time to explain how you made your own choice?" Nuru said.

"Ever since I was a child, I knew I had a duty to help others. My friends and I would play Knights v. Knaves, and it always gave me a particular joy to be a knight. Now, you might think that would prejudice me towards Jelani, and you would be right. In those days..."

Taurai launched into a detailed recounting of his childhood, gesturing frequently for emphasis. His eyes glazed over as he got more and more animated. Katlego cocked her head, listening for some invisible cue, and then slipped forward with a predatory stare.

"Now you've done it. He could be on for an hour about that, if he's caffeinated," she scolded quietly.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Nuru teased.

"I'm going to torture you right in front of him," she whispered in his ear.

She untied the sash of her robe and opened it, revealing that she was completely naked underneath.

"Well, color me a masochist," Nuru said, staring at her tight body greedily.

Katlego winked, and tied the robe again, and turned and walked back to the priest's side.

"...and that is when I discovered that it's not enough to give everyone a place. Justice requires an equal platform, the safety of community to give each adventurer, nay even the non-adventurers, the confidence to live a life of joy. I looked around, and there was only one faction that met this standard. And that is when I knew, Nyala was the one for me."

"That is so beautiful," Katlego fawned. "I fear our young seeker has been rudderless for his whole life. Pray, tell him of the great deeds done in Nyala's name, that he may come to appreciate our principles."

"You are so right. Sometimes, I forget that not all have lived a life of educated privilege like mine. In my youth..."

Katlego drifted towards Nuru, turning her head and nodding at appropriate moments in apparent support of what the man was saying. She ran her fingers up Nuru's arms, across his back, then his chest as she came around the other side, having loosened the sash to show off ample cleavage. Once again some silent signal heralded a change, and she whirled, throwing the robe open and dropping to her knees in front of him. Quick as a flash, she had his full erection freed from his pants and nibbled it from base to tip, before plunging down onto him as he stood in shock.

"He's right there!" Nuru said quiet with desperation, gesturing towards the pacing priest who had but to turn his head to see her lewdly cradling Nuru in her warm and inviting mouth.

"Mmmhmm. Isn't it thrilling!?" she grinned up at him maniacally, then sucking up a drooping strand of saliva.

He was just getting into it when she tucked him back into his codpiece, stood up, and walked sedately back towards the man. The thief put her hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle, almost falling over in her amusement at what she saw on Nuru's face. She regained a somewhat sedate expression by the time she got back to Taurai's side.

"...and it's a shame that you can't tell him of your own great deeds, but I respect that the Third Ring's accomplishments must remain anonymous, for the benefit of all."

"Truly, it has been a sacrifice. But, young bard, you have seen a small part of my exploits, even participated. How does it make you feel, knowing that it was only a fraction of the joys that I've enabled?" Katlego said, winking.

/Don't say excited. Pretty much anything but that./

"I have to say I'm a bit sad. I wish I could do more."

Katlego gave a slow, sensual blink, thrusting her chest out just noticeably.

"A fine sentiment," Taurai said. "But to know if you are truly worthy of joining us, we must explore a bit deeper. Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, six hundred and thirty seven years ago to be precise, a paladin named Chidubem defeated a lich named Ngozi. The lich had built an army of revenants, and was mobbing adventurer parties in low-faction areas, starving the High Factions of new membership..."

Ketlego walked in a slow spiral, looking as if she was just wandering aimlessly, until she stopped under a thick tree branch. She crooked her finger, and Nuru approached. She pulled out two lengths of rope, tying loops in the ends of each, and then tossing the other ends up over the branch. She climbed up the ropes and tied them off with the end dangling down, pulling in a little slack so that the loops were at the height she wanted and Nuru could just reach the other ends as well. She dropped to the ground, kicked a foot up into one of the loops, and raised herself to hang with her chest low and facing up as supported by one rope, and her thighs supported by a higher loop on the other rope, leaving her head dangled back and her vulva thrust into the air. She latched onto Nuru's head with her feet and pulled him in, and he felt the hard metal beads at the ends of her clit piercing press against his upper lip. Instinctively, he opened his mouth and licked her. She sighed quietly, and Nuru could feel her breath catch when he hit her fleshy button just right. His legs trembled as he turned her, watching the priest shaking his fist about one atrocity or another, his own face buried between Katlego's toned legs. She lifted her head and gave him a disapproving look, whirling her finger.

"Improve the view, weirdo," she hissed.

The priest had wispy chin hair and a pock-marked face; it hadn't occurred to him that she found the man ugly, he'd just been trying to keep an eye on the guy instinctively, because he didn't seem the type to find what they were doing nearly right in front of him respectful. And if he felt disrespected, not only would Nuru probably not get his map, but he'd have an angry priest with an expensive armor set and a mean-looking staff to placate.

"But what if he sees us!?" Nuru said as quietly as he could manage.

"He'll probably kill you," Katlego said, biting her lip.

"All the gods damn it," Nuru muttered, going back to eating her out, turning her a bit to face another direction.

"You know you'd be bored without me in your life," she sighed.

"You're gonna get me killed though."

"I do have a quest for that, you know. But first-"

She grabbed at him with her feet again and spun herself around, grabbing his waist as she came to face his crotch. His cock was released from his pants again, and she immediately took one of his hands and pulled it, making him lean forward, placed it on her labia, then started working his cock with her tongue. He'd long passed the point of being hard, despite the danger, and was now twitching and throbbing with even the touches that weren't on his dick, and he worked his fingers into her wet hole. He watched the flush spread across her chest and the dew collecting on her vulva, as fascinated by female arousal as ever.

All too soon, she pushed away from him and released her legs from the rope and flipped backwards in the air, landing on her feet and giving him a playful bump with her ass before walking forward leading him by the hand. She took his fingers in her mouth and cleaned the wetness off, then closed her robe and stepped back to Taurai's side. She held up two fingers as Nuru hurried to get the pants back in place.

'Two orgasms so far,' she said without any sound, grinning wickedly.

Nuru swallowed a groan.

The priest continued, "...and so, low on HP and mana both, Chidubem cornered the lich and beat him to death with his own minion's skeletal leg, vanquishing that same skeleton chewing at his heel. That catacomb was sealed up and the training camp of Nyala's House built on top of it, the area reclaimed from Neeoka forever more as the very image of the light's victory over the darkness, though the camp would eventually be moved as Home Town took its name and became a place for people of all factions to raise children, a neutral space but the land leading up to the entrance being watched over by Nyala's faithful as our sacred duty. These are the quests we undertake every day. Not every quest is so epic, but they are no less noble for their scope. Why, I dare to say that this woman who brought you here to me, though small in stature, is no less than a giant among mortals for her many deeds. I wish I could share them with you, but it is not my place to say. Declare for me now, are you ready to change the world?!"

"Yes! But, where should I start? I have a map that I need to wrap up a grievous threat..." Nuru asked.

Katlego's eyes glittered. She knew there had been only one possible answer to the man's enthusiasm. And this was the only way to get him talking again, which she'd established as the time in which he got to fuck her. And with that, he had implicitly agreed to join her faction.

"I knew you'd see, if only the right man could explain it to you!" the priest crowed. "Our mutual friend explained the map you mean, this can be arranged with a pact, in fact I have it with me. See here, the rites of passage will have to be modified, as you cannot return to Home Town, though I will give you my own personal oath that if they do not lift that restriction, I will see it done myself. But the process can be recreated in our place. I can have the reeds brought to our temple in Sapphire City. You'll need to be tested in the usual way, of course, but I'm certain sufficient witnesses can be found to assist. Yes, yes! First we'll-"

"Congratulations," Katlego said, swaggering towards Nuru triumphantly as the priest became even more animated and enthralled with himself. "Let me be the first to welcome you to Nyala's House. By first showing you to my own home for wayward penises," she giggled quietly.

She pushed him back to the ropes hanging from the branch, which the priest either hadn't noticed or had completely ignored, and she climbed back up into them, this time with her head higher than her hips. Nuru automatically pulled his cock back out and shoved it straight into her. She pulled the sash loose from the robe and ran it behind his waist, using it to pull him harder and faster into her hungry pussy. The nearby priest droned on a bit more, and Katlego's eyes rolled up in her head, holding Nuru tightly wrapped in her flesh, squeezing down on him like a vice. She whipped the sash down and wrapped it around his erection at the base and pulled it very tight just as Nuru himself was about to explode.

"Nrrgh! What... are you... I'm about to..."

She tied off the sash ends on her feet and spread them hard, choking off his ejaculation, as she pulled out an ornate scroll case.

"This... is payment for the name of the place you promised me. Say it."

"Onyx Township! Gods, I'm so close, I'm about to..."

"And this, you evil fucker, is for those weeks you put me away wet and left me boiling in my own juices."

She yanked on the free ends of the ropes holding her up, releasing the knots holding the ropes to the tree, and unwrapped his dick with the sash as she caught herself on her hands. The sash came back undone from her legs, wrapped around her waist to close the robe again, and the ropes just stayed there on the ground as she launched herself towards the armor she'd left on the ground, leaving Nuru standing high and purple and fit to burst, scrambling to stuff back into his pants.

"I'm afraid I have business elsewhere, I'll leave you to complete the agreement," she announced, interrupting the ongoing monologue.

"Yes, of course, by all means. As I was saying Nuru..."

Taurai saw Nuru scoop the scroll case back up from the ground just as Katlego vanished in another Smoke Portal. The two men froze, facing each other.

"That... is... ah..." the man was lost for words suddenly.

"You know what, I have urgent business as well, can we just CatchUpAnotherTimeOhGodDon'tKillMe!" Nuru said as the fire began to blaze in the priest's eye. "!Kafa Mara Nauyi!"

(That bitch set me up! What do I do!?)

/Of course she did. What a tease. Look at that scroll case!/

He glanced at it briefly as he tore through the woods, waiting for the deadly bolt to strike him in the back. Some sigil had lit up around it.

/I'm sensing it will be difficult to open. It's also got a tracker on it. He'll be able to find you as long as you have it./

"Shit shit shit how do I- oh gods Tusa please don't hate me!" Nuru said as the dark figure broke from the brush and joined him. "Take this case and run with it! Meet me when I call you and don't lose it and don't die! Go on without me!"

He tossed the glowing scroll case to the lyena, who took off with renewed energy at the sound of the voice bellowing behind.

"AND JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING WITH THAT!"

Nuru switched directions off to the side, and snuck a glance behind him as a large weighty glass-like bubble hurtled through the undergrowth, throwing leaves off of the trees as it thundered past them. Inside, he could vaguely make out the form of the priest, holding on to the staff as it generated the bubble around him. He was following some shifting mote of light which had to be tracking the scroll case. Weightless Foot entered cooldown, and Nuru collapsed, catching his breath as he tried to overcome the raging hard-on he still had, to get enough blood to his brain to decide what to do next.

"Rrgh! Fucking thieves!" Nuru said, pounding his fist into the ground.

/I think I can speak for her when I say, you asked for it./

"Whose side are you on!?"

/Mine. In this case, that means I'm just having a little fun with you. Good call on letting Tusa take the scroll case; he's the only one with a chance of staying ahead of that guy. Katlego really dealt you a blow on this one, she deserves everything Lesedi does to her. You're lucky she cut out before the chase started, I don't know how long he'd have been able to stay ahead with both of them following, or if you'd have even made it that far, so all I'm going to say on that is: you're welcome. The good news is, Taurai's proud and won't call for backup until he has to. If our feliform friend can stay ahead until nightfall, he can use the ghouls to cover his escape for awhile. If he can stash the map somewhere that no one else can reach it, and you can ask him about it, I can get Furaha to send Ace to retrieve it. Once it's in her hands, she'll know what to do. By the way, I hear people approaching, better get moving./

(Thank you.)

/No, thank YOU. We're so close to my ascension I can almost taste it. Well, I need to taste a few more dicks first, but I hear a queue forming outside my lair, so that may be coming up shortly. Wish me luck and stamina. Oh, and try not to use any mana if you can. This is going to be intense./

(I'll toss a bit more EXP your way shortly, if that helps.)

He almost tripped and killed himself trying to relieve his severe blueballs condition as he ran, but he was unwilling to stop since what she'd heard was most likely it was the Legion investigating the sudden noise. So he had to wait, then make it halfway to the road where he instinctively headed to the nearest city that wasn't the port. The Legion might be out on the roads, but he was all alone now and couldn't afford to be caught after dark, so he had no choice. He spared not a second glance for any of the sights in Ruby Metro, but went to the nearest inn and got a room, not caring it took half the money he'd earned playing with the other musicians. He jerked himself and finished quickly, but wasn't satisfied until he'd come twice, then passed out on the mattress, covered in sweat and his own emissions. Cleaning it up would have to wait until tomorrow. His dreams were full of Sanaa crying out passionately, and he tossed and turned all night, burning hot with never-ending desire, knowing that at least half of what he heard was probably real.