Breaking Up is Easy To Do

Story Info
Cheated on hubby gets payback, big time.
9.4k words
4.22
70.9k
68
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: As with most of my stories, this is entirely a work of fiction. If anybody in this story seems like somebody you think you know, stay out of my mind. If anyone in this story gets lucky in the hanky panky department, they are at least 18 years of age. If I happen to use the name of a real person, its just for authenticity.

This title of my story is a play on the 1962 hit record by Neil Sedaka, titled Breaking Up Is Hard To Do. As you will read, this isn't the case, here.

My name is Conway Barker. Even though I was born and raised in Port Orchard, Washington, my parents were huge Country & Western fans. Yeah, their favorite male singer was, yes, you guessed it, Conway Twitty. At least they didn't burden me with his given name. You see, Twitty was born Harold Jenkins.

I learned to live with my name, and survived a little ribbing all through school. At least I became a better student than nearly all my classmates, and excelled in math and computer coding.

Truth be told, schoolwork wasn't the only thing I excelled at, as I became quite proficient in martial arts. Standing nearly 6 feet tall and tipping the scales at a robust 150 as a Senior, I thought it wise to be able to defend myself. So did my parents.

I learned early in high school, that my computer skills were way above average. At my high school, South Kitsap High, I finished every course in computer science during my junior year. With taking a ferry boat across Puget Sound to the U of W not being feasible, I took advanced classes at the local Community College, and by the time I graduated high school, I was already well on my way to a computer science degree.

All through high school, girls just seemed to avoid me. I don't think I was bad looking. Skinny, yes, but not hard to look at. Smart, yes, and that did scare away some of the girls.

Starting in at the U, I learned that my computer skills would serve me well, tutoring some struggling kids, with the classes I had completed while still in high school.

I also discovered I had a unique talent in writing complicated programs that each and every local high school could use in their scheduling of games. It seems as if they were all using programs from the last century, so my updated programs were selling like wildfire.

With my second year of college flying by, I began thinking of buying a house. In retrospect, this became one of my very best decisions.

I do admit, that with the money I was earning, along with help from my accountant father, and lawyer mother, I found a large, older home that had been repossessed by a bank, that mom had knowledge of.

All summer leading up to my third and final year of college, I fixed this house up, just the way I wanted it. The bank who owned it, couldn't wait to get it off its books.

Here I was, 20 years of age, ready to start my final year of college, living in a house that I paid $255k, that was easily worth over $600k. This was my first very smart investment.

While I was breezing through my final year of school, I was beginning to get job offers, which I started to look into to. I couldn't believe some of the complete jerks who would interview me. When I would quickly learn they knew about 25% of what I knew, and they wanted to be my boss and tell me what to do. I knew what needed to be done.

Talking it over with mom and dad, they listened and fully agreed that I should start my own company. Mom gave me a crash course in setting up the business, while dad set up my entire accounting system. Now, all I needed was an office.

I had some time to think about my future, so I took it slow and careful.

All though college, I had several girl friends, more than a few who shared their beds with me. I wasn't one of those kids who partied every night, but I wasn't exactly celibate, either.

Not to brag, but I never had any complaints in the bedroom.

As graduation neared, I found a small office space that suited my needs, perfectly. I had all the office furniture and equipment I needed almost a month before graduating. I did break down and hired a secretary, to make sure I kept on a schedule.

Setting up my own shop, I knew I was where I wanted to be. I had more than enough business, plus designing some new programs. As business was brisk, I began selling my scheduling program all over the country. I had several other programs bringing in extra revenue.

Every now and then, I would go on dates, but soon I found a few of these girls were more interested in my financial status than in me. I was smart enough to avoid them, completely. When I did have a second or third date, my secretary, Lorraine, kept a watch out for gold diggers, as she called them. She was like a second mother to me. In fact, she and mom were just about the same age.

Into my second year in business, doing very well, if I don't say so, myself, I had a few larger software companies sniffing around. I wasn't looking to be bought out, or taken over, but listened to each one.

There was one company, who I talked to, that had no chance in Hell, but one of the secretaries that I talked to was piquing my curiosity. Lynnell Hamilton. A blue eyed dark blond haired girl, about my age, tallish, on the well built side. Not overweight, but solid.

After talking on the phone, a few times, I finally met her for coffee. It was sort of a mutually agreed on date, of sorts.

We had an easy time just talking, so we met a few more times. Either it was my imagination, or each time we'd meet, it seemed as if her blouse had an extra button undone.

It was the fourth coffee date, when I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "your chest is liable to catch a cold if another button comes loose."

With a giant smile on her face, she turned and gave me a very nice, soft kiss, and asked if I wanted to see more.

Getting up, she told me her apartment was just a few blocks away, and we raced to get there. Getting inside, we couldn't get undressed fast enough.

Unbuttoning her blouse, I leaned over and started kissing her bra covered breasts. Her nipples hardened, quickly, as we both were throwing off our clothes. Making our way to her bedroom, our kisses became deeper, as we fell onto her bed. Leaning down, I barely touched her already throbbing clit with my tongue, when her entire body was shaking.

Taking out a condom, even though she said it wasn't necessary, I eased my very solid seven plus inches inside. Even though I knew I wasn't her first, she was still really tight.

Picking up steam, kissing her large C cups, her legs locked around my backside. We both were panting, heavily, really getting into each other. I quickly found out Lyn was not only a moaner, but a screamer, too.

As we rolled away from each other, just catching our breath. "Jesus, Conway, you're an animal in bed," she grinned.

"I think I could really get used to that, Lyn."

We continued dating, when on one particular date, we were walking from the restaurant to the parking lot, when two fairly scruffy punks were walking towards us. I moved Lynnell behind me, and stopped. They both walked slowly towards us, telling us they wanted her purse, my wallet and watches.

I very quietly told them they were making a big mistake. They both started laughing, with one of them poking his finger into my shoulder. Without saying a word, I grabbed his finger, pushing it back far enough to hear his knuckle dislocate, and at the same time, shot my closed fist into the other idiot's nose. The first guy took a wild swing at me, that I knocked away, following it up with a short jab right into his Adam's Apple.

They both dropped like a pair or rocks, just as I heard the approaching sirens. When the cops looked at the two fallen thugs, they found a knife on each of them. Both Lynnell and I told them the same story of me defending us, as the EMTs were tending to the pair of jerks.

After giving our statements, Lyn just stared at me, asking if I was scared. I told her that I had never used my training except in classes, but those classes taught me how to react under control.

Taking her back to her apartment, we just sat in my car, talking for nearly an hour. Walking her to the door, I quietly asked her if my actions put our relationship in jeopardy. When she convinced me it didn't, I gave her a very tender kiss, feeling her body still shaking.

"Do you want me to stay the night?" I asked.

"No, I think I need to sort things out, on my own."

Getting to work on Monday morning, Lorraine could tell something wasn't right. I told her the entire story, including me not staying with her overnight.

"She's probably afraid of your skills, and isn't sure how to accept them, Conway," she said in her motherly tone.

Not more than two hours later, I get a text from Lyn with just a smiley face and two hearts, with the words, 'my hero' in all caps.

My return text asked, 'dinner tonight?'

"OK, pick me up at 6."

I guess she convinced herself I just might be her knight in shining armor.

For the next few months, we became quite a bit closer. I would stay at her place, some nights, and I finally had her stay at my house, which she hadn't seen, as yet.

The first time seeing my house, her chin just dropped, and her eyes were wide open.

With us becoming an item, she finally let me know that she was nearly two years older than me. I told her that wasn't an issue, as she did tell me this, while her head was slowly taking my rock hard sex deep into her throat. Any news is easier for me to absorb with a warm pair of lips wrapped around my manhood.

Another couple of months of steady dating, and very satisfying sex, when I asked her to move in with me, she couldn't say yes fast enough.

With my business going great guns, I very quietly asked her to marry me. It took her nearly three seconds to say yes.

She had met my parents, and got along with them very well. Her parents, who lived in New Mexico, just had met me on phone calls. We did all agree that our wedding would take place in Seattle, so we made plans to fly her parents here. She had told me her relationship with them wasn't always the best, and she warned me not to be surprised they backed out.

The ensuing months were spent with us planning our own wedding, and true to her prediction, Lyn's parents decided not to attend. I truly felt bad for her, but with my parents filling in just fine, we were set for our big day.

I did take my mom's advice and drew up a more than fair prenuptial agreement, that Lynnell signed, without hesitation.

With her keeping her job at the company who wanted to buy me out, she kept me informed of others who wanted me to join forces with, or sell out to them.

I just wanted to stay my own boss, and to make my own decisions. One of the decisions I made was to add Lynnell to my office staff, doing some in house advertising. We discovered she had many good ideas about marketing some of my newer programs, and Lorraine welcomed the extra help she provided. It also gave my wife a mother figure she had long been without.

With my business doing better than I ever could have imagined, we made the decision to start a family. We had talked about it, and kept up our very active sex life, so convincing Lyn to stop her pills didn't take too much conversation.

"You do know that when we talked about kids, we didn't set any limit, don't you?" my wife cooed.

"Are you saying the more the merrier?" I replied.

Just grinning at each other, we kept up our more than heated love making. There was nothing off limits. But when we tried anal sex the first time, we did agree that wasn't the way to start a family. We both did agree that was a great alternative when mother nature took regular fucking off the table.

In less than three months, we found out our first child was on the way. The next night, after finding out about this great news, we just couldn't get enough of each other.

When I told my parents the great news, I could just sense their enormous pride at our pending birth. With me being an only child, this was their first chance at being grandparents.

As my wife's belly grew, our sex life did taper off, but not altogether. We did partake in lots of oral, which always brought forth the screamer I married.

Just as I was headed to work, one morning, we both knew I was taking her to the hospital, instead. I was a nervous wreck, pacing back and forth, while Lyn was being prepped. When she looked me in the eye and told me to calm down, it was her body giving birth, not mine, I started to calm down, just a bit.

Holding her hand, and watching the miracle of birth, our son, Brandon Barker entered our world. At 8 pounds, he was a bit on the chunky side, but with his deep blue eyes, and just a hint of brown hair, he couldn't have been more perfect.

We both knew our lives were changed for the better, as he was placed on mommy's chest. With his tiny fingers wrapped around my little finger and his piercing blue eyes staring up at both us, we found unconditional love.

Snapping pictures to be sent to my parents, I finally asked my wife if she wanted me to send them to her folks. She told me just to send them the basics, and we would decide on pictures at a later date.

Getting settled at home, Lynnell took to motherhood like a champ. I do have to admit, it took a try or two for me to get the hang of this diapering business. I guess I should have paid more attention during our parenting class.

When Brandon started to walk, we started on a sibling for him. Each and every chance we had, we were screwing in every room possible. We were blessed with a very sound sleeper, so our interruptions were kept to a minimum.

Just over two months later, we found out Brandon was indeed going to be a big brother. This time, we decided to learn the sex of number two. When we found out a girl was on the way, overjoyed doesn't begin to describe how we felt.

As our daughter grew inside mommy's tummy, our sex life became a bit more careful. Oral was at the very top of our play list, with a good fucking thrown in, once in a while. I just had to be very careful, and got used to doing it on our sides.

Just about a week before our due date, my longtime secretary, Lorraine died of a heart attack. Saying we were devastated, didn't come close to our feelings.

Laying in bed, a few nights later, Lyn looked me in the eyes and very quietly said our daughter should be named either Lori or Lorraine. I couldn't have agreed more.

Two mornings later, we were off to meet our newest family member. Just over an hour later, Lori Ann Barker made her appearance. Barely seven pounds with nearly the same blue eyes and a wisp of brown hair, she definitely was Brandon's little sister. She also had no trouble making her presence known to all in the delivery room. With her little pink hat, she was placed in mommy's arms and instantly stole our hearts.

When we got to go home, the next afternoon, all Brandon did was to look at her, smile, and gently touch her little hand.

Looking at our upcoming fifth anniversary, we decided not to go for number three. Both our kids were flourishing, my business was through the roof. Lynnell decided not to return to work, but to volunteer at the pre-school both kids were attending.

When Brandon started kindergarten, a year later, she became a mainstay in the PTA volunteering for anything nobody else wanted to do. Two years later, she had two classes to help with, when Lori started.

With our sex life picking right back up to full speed, we were the epitome of a happy family. We stayed that happy family for seven or eight more years.

I can't really put my finger on when it started to change, but one night, out of the blue, Lyn looked at me and asked why her name wasn't on the title of our house. When I asked why the change, all of a sudden, she just said never mind, and dropped the subject.

Our sex life started to diminish, and both kids noticed some changes. They both asked why mom was distant, all of a sudden, so I sat down and talked with my wife.

"Is there anything going on I should know about?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Lyn, even the kids notice a change in you, and I'm worried."

She just kept starring at the floor, when I asked the question, I really didn't want the answer to.

"Are you having an affair?" I asked.

She just shook her head, no, but I wasn't convinced.

"Please, look at me and tell you're not having an affair."

"Please, Conway, I'm not, but, oh shit, I'm trying not to be tempted, I truly am."

I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. To me, it sounded like there was someone else, but I didn't know how far it had gone.

"Is it somebody I know?"

She just shook her head, no.

"Do you want a divorce?"

Again, shaking her head, no.

"What are we going to do, Lyn?"

By this time her head was in her hands, sobbing, and she got up and ran to our bedroom. When I got there, she was in the bathroom, and I could hear her crying.

It took me two more days, of her silence before I made the call I had been dreading. I called my mother, and asked her about a divorce lawyer. I told her the entire scenario, and after listening, she gave me the name of a new, up and coming lawyer.

Another two days, and I finally met with this lawyer. Shelly Farmer, who told me all that hiring her entailed. She also told me her investigator, named K, just K, would start the very next morning. She pressed a phone key and K came into our room. I was a bit stunned, seeing this girl, or I thought she was a girl, on the short side, maybe 5'2" or so, very short hair, several noticeable tattoos, and very quiet.

I gave her all the information on Lyn I could think of, and left, not in the best of moods.

When I got home, the kids were there, and told me they didn't know where their mother was. I made the conscious decision not to use the 'find my phone' app, so I wouldn't be tempted to find her. And if I found her, with another man, I couldn't be guaranteed of controlling myself.

Five days later, when the three of us were having dinner, who walks in, but a very tired looking Lynnell.

"Kids, could you give dad and me some alone time?"

"They can hear what you have to say, they're old enough."

"Please, Conway, don't drag them into this."

"Kids, go finish your homework."

When they were out of the room, she started, very softly.

"I know you've put some restrictions on my credit cards, and I figured that would happen. I just need some time to figure some things out."

"What is there to figure out? Either we're married, or we aren't. I guess its your choice."

"Please, Conway, try keeping this civil."

"As civil as you and some 20 year old at the 'no-tell' Motel these past two days! Please don't take me for a fool. And, for God's sake don't insult me by saying you two didn't do anything. I've got pictures!"

Her tears stopped her from putting two words together. She just got up and quietly left my house.

When my kids came back into the room, they both sat down and quietly asked if what they heard was true.

After debating for a few minutes, I decided at 14 and 12 years of age, they were mature enough to know the truth.

"First off, let me finish, completely, before asking any more questions. Second, I've hired a lawyer, who has an investigator who has given me pictures, that I won't show you. Be assured, they are not pretty. Third, this investigator also has a video, you won't see, either. Your mother has a much younger boyfriend, who seems to be honing in on a fat payday. I've learned his name is Jimmy McClure, and he just turned 21 years old."

As I waited for any questions, I sat back, cringing at what my kids might ask.

"Dad, I think we both remember a Jimmy McClure working at our school, last year, as a part time janitor."