Breaks the Day Up Nicely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck this pussy is so good!" Brian groaned "I'm going to spunk!"

"Spunk on my face!" I panted, enjoying Brians length as he fucked me vigorously.

Brian withdrew his purple headed cock, gripping the base tightly and moved the head close to my face. I turned my face fully to receive the onslaught of creamy seed, as the first spurt powerfully blasted my lips and cheek.

Spurt after spurt followed, as I stuck my tongue out to receive as much as possible in my mouth. Looking up I saw Neil was videoing this moment for prosperity, as I slid Brians erupting cock in my mouth and began to suck and lick the final spasms from his cock. Scooping every strand of spunk off my face, I let the creamy spunk run off my fingers into my open mouth.

Licking the final residue off my fingers, I smiled at the camera and swallowed every drop, opening my mouth to show the lens that no more sperm left.

This was without doubt the sexiest, horniest experience of my life, and we'd only just started!

12