Breast Friend Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi and Ellie were adhered loyally to either side of him, still wearing their requisite uniform. Peter was happy as a clam underneath his covers and bedsheets, with his head cradled tenderly between two enormous pairs of -- you guessed it -- breasts. Lexi and Ellie kept their movements subtle so their King could sleep peacefully, but every few moments they would push his cranium back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. That was he got to fully enjoy and appreciate the beauty of each titty individually.

"Good morning, sunshine." Ellie whispered, kissing Peter on the forehead.

"Morning." Peter managed to mumble from around her areola.

"We have your crown right here." Lexi smiled, kissing him just as Ellie had.

Extremely excited, Peter sat bolt upright to see a new sight sitting on a pillow at the foot of the bed.

It was a crown...made of the girls' bras.

The cups had been flexed inward and outward in order to create a sort of hat, and their underwires were twisted to fit the exact size of Peter's head. Outside the apartment, it would look awfully silly. But here, in his Kingdom, it was better than having a crown of solid gold. Peter practically teared up at the mere sight.

Twenty girls. One crown. One King.

"Allow me...Your Highness." Ellie offered, picking up the crown and placing it gently on her master's precious head.

In that moment, Peter felt a palpable wave of power rush over his body, mind and soul. This was it. His fantasy had become reality. He was in full control of an apartment chock-full of insanely, freakishly large boobs, and their proprietors were honoring him like some sort of god.

"Let's go down and celebrate with the other girls." Lexi grinned, offering Peter another kiss.

"Yes, let's." Peter nodded in regal agreement. "Have you prepared the entertainment I selected?"

"Absolutely. Come with us." Ellie said, getting off the bed with Lexi and heading out the door. Peter followed.

The apartment's living room was a thing of pure perfection.

Ellie and Lexi led their boss to his favorite seat (his "Throne", as they referred to it), but he practically tripped on the way there because he was so deeply mesmerized by the room's incredibly intriguing contents.

A huge tarp had been laid down in the middle of the living room, and on top of it had been placed a large kiddie swimming pool. In fact, the pool had been filled with liquid. He had to suspect that, according to his specification...it was wet, slippery baby oil.

In the tub, Kelsey, Janine, Chelsea, Lizzy, Marie, Paige, Tori, Lauren, Cat and Gia we rubbing oil all over their bodies. Each girl remained clad in her hot pink booty shorts and collars as they put on an extremely private show for the King.

"Happy coronation, baby." Gia winked.

"Can we still call him 'baby' now that he's our King?" Ellie asked earnestly, bringing Peter a perfectly-poured glass of wine from the kitchen.

"What do you think, Your Highness?" Chelsea asked as she and Paige stepped out of the tub and strutted, their bodies dripping with oil, toward Peter's throne.

"Do you still want to be our baby? Even though you're the King?" Paige inquired as she and Chelsea closed in, placing their huge, slick breasts mere inches from Peter's head.

Peter was utterly awestruck with the beautiful, bountiful scene before him, but he regained control quickly and took a big sip of wine.

"Yes. That would be fine."

"And what do babies love more than anything?" Chelsea whispered, stroking his hair and slowly -- very, very slowly -- guiding his head into her dreamy, voluptuous cleavage.

At this, Peter couldn't help but grin.

"Boobies."

The King's bra crown could barely stay on as Chelsea and Paige began to tit-pass their man back and forth, much as Faith and Nicole had done in the shower. He would suck on one pair for a few minutes, then the other, then motorboat them one at a time, then try to fill his mouth with boob-meat, then have the girls bounce them on his face, then just lay back and smile and laugh ecstatically with the situation he had conceived.

Ellie and Lexi had retreated slightly, but returned from an adjacent room with palm fronds with which to fan their King while he enjoyed himself. He had difficulty believing this at first, but it was a nice touch...and fitting. Honest-to-goodness palm fronds, like he was an Egyptian Pharaoh or something. Peter noticed this during his occasional session to come out for air from the home he was clearly making between Paige and Chelsea's bodacious breasts.

Moreover, he also noticed that the show was continuing to take place before him, with the other girls (to reiterate: Kelsey, Marie, Gia, Janine, Lizzy, Tori, Lauren and Cat) still rubbing oil all over their bodies. He simply sat and enjoyed the show for a good while, with Chelsea and Paige rubbing his shoulders and head sensually and Ellie and Lexi fanning him with their palm leaves.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Your Majesty?" Marie ventured to inquire.

"Very much so. Why don't you two kiss for me?" Peter replied.

He had been referencing Marie and Lizzy, who barely hesitated in carrying out the King's will. They locked lips immediately, sensually smacking lips and sucking on one another's tongues. Had they done this before? Had they practiced? Peter was in total euphoria.

"Good. Now everyone. Kelsey and Gia. Janine and Tori. And Lauren and Cat."

Most of those requests were reasonable given the circumstances. But asking two triplets to kiss in front of him on their knees while soaking in oil and wearing custom slut uniforms was a huge step in their subjugation. Alas, by now they had to play along. They had pledged themselves to their King's service, and he held all the power now.

They kissed. Along with all the other girls in the pool, the two sisters kissed passionately.

"Mmmm...mm!" the girls all unanimously communicated as they made out in pairs.

Peter laughed with pure joy.

"Yes!" he exclaimed. "YES!"

"All hail the King!" Paige called out, and all the other girls ceased making out and turned their heads in flawless synchronization, to utter as one:

"ALL HAIL THE KING!"

12