Breast Suggestions Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a spell Becky came back downstairs. This time she had on a yellow chiffon blouse that was quite see-through. It was a very feminine and refined blouse that weighed next to nothing and was meant to be worn over some sort of opaque cotton blouse. It had little flamingos knitted into it that made it oh-so cute and girly.

Beneath this she had on a demi-cup brassiere. It was cut very low and was made of a very fine and sheer mesh so that it too, was completely transparent. In certain places there were cute little flower patterns made of opaque knitting. On a normal bra these would be placed to cover and conceal her nipples. A woman needs some modesty after all because the sight of a woman's nipples would most often drive a man insane with lust. Men just can't handle it in our society. The French seem to be able to, but not us, sadly.

On this teasing bra she was wearing her opaque flowers were scattered all around and intentionally missed her thick yearning nipples. Her fucking nipples were left exposed if you stared at her long enough, if you stared through the two layers of material. If it were not for the fact that she also had a chiffon blouse on, she would have appeared to be almost topless!

Becky joined in on the cooking in the kitchen as if she wasn't putting on a lewd show. She was waiting for some sort of comment from her daddy-dads but none came. Perhaps she was wearing him down?

Keith was having a great time catching up with his precious little Barbie. He glanced over at Becky and literally lost his breath. He felt like screaming or running to the bathroom or hiding his eyes all at once. After a few seconds of doing nothing but staring at her, he came to his senses and realized that he had to respect his growing daughter. It was, after all, her house and she was, after all, 22 years old. She was a full-grown woman who wanted a boyfriend and also wanted to feel free and at ease in her own home. He had to allow her the freedom to feel all grown up.

Keith had loved his second drink and finished it in record time. It left him feeling very thirsty but he didn't want to get drunk so fast at his daughter's house so he asked Becky if he could have, perhaps, a glass of milk this time. He particularly thought he shouldn't have another one quite so fast since he found himself openly staring, actually opening gawking, straight at the hooters of his darling girl. His male organ certainly liked the view anyway. They looked so delicious. No, he had to look away. He had to stop such thoughts. He thought he should pace himself and perhaps have another drink later on, much later on perhaps.

Barbie was delighted he wanted some milk! She jumped up, her breasts bouncing beneath her shirt, and said, "I'll get it for you pops!" Becky pretty much figured out what Barbie had in mind so she thought she would distract him so he wouldn't notice her going to the bathroom and she asked him to come taste the meat sauce to see if it was right yet.

In the meantime, Barbie took a glass from the kitchen and put a few ice cubes in it. She figured she'd need that to cool down her nice warm breast milk. She quickly disappeared into the bathroom to fill that glass up. She was hoping she could get that much out of her tits without falling into a wet messy orgasm on the bathroom floor. Any sort of nipple stimulation was making her so horny these days; so turned on and desperate, that it was tricky for her to mess around with her tits.

Keith, keeping a bit of distance from her, told Becky the sauce was excellent and offered to grate some cheese for her. By the time he was done Barbie came in and brought him a nice tall glass of her delicious milk. The girls were almost drugging him and they had no idea what sort of effect it would have on their very own daddy-dads. He certainly had no idea, that was for sure!

Becky then said, "Dinner is served" and they all sat down to eat. Luckily for Keith Barbie was seated to his side and Becky was all the way on the other side of the table. Her tits and nipples much further out of reach and away from his roving eyes. Nonetheless, with all the magical milk he was drinking and the seductive allure of his two busty daughters, he was starting to feel an erection growing in his pants. An erection while he was eating dinner, of all places.

As they finished eating Becky was quick to come over to clear her daddy's plate. She even brushed her right breast against his shoulder while taking the plate away. This caused him to slightly jerk in his seat; his cock renewed its effort to escape his pants.

After Becky left with the dishes, Barbie came up to her seated daddy and gave him a big hug, "It's so nice to have you come and stay for the weekend daddy," she said. Hugging her daddy while he was still seated meant pushing her tits right into his face. She grasped his head and smothered him in her warm, soft bosoms. He was mesmerized and silent. Barbie didn't want to let him go. She also hoped she was making him hot for her but she wasn't sure how to take things up a notch.

"Let's go watch some TV daddy," Becky said, and they all moved into the living room. They sat and watched a rather lame TV show with their daddy sitting on one side of the couch, Barbie on the other, and Becky on an overstuffed chair right in front of her dad. She wanted to catch his eye from time to time and she did not want to let her big tits, out of his sight.

In fact, Becky was impossible to ignore because she had the lamp of the end table right next to her. Her translucently naked breasts cast an amazing profile in the light. The gentle slope of her left breast scooped down and outward until it reached her lovely nippled tip. The lower curve of the underside of her breast sloped down, outward and upward to meet it. Her nipples were so large and thick they simply begged to be suckled. Such a lovely pear shape her large doube D's had. The ripe young bosoms of a young woman. What God-given blessings she had. Such lovely and ripe young fruits free for the taking. In fact, she really wanted that. She really wanted to be taken, by just about anybody and especially by her daddy.

She had him. Keith could absolutely not stop staring at his daughter's perfectly shaped bosom. He kept a magazine and eventually a pillow in his lap to cover himself. He hoped the girls hadn't noticed the swelling in his pants. "Do you want another glass of milk daddy-dads? Some milk and cookies?" Barbie asked. Well, Keith had no idea what kind of milk they were giving to him but it sure did taste good and some dessert was in order so he quickly agreed, "Yes, sure. That would be delicious Barbs."

Barbie snuck into the bathroom again to express yet again another glass of milk for him, but this time, as she started to stimulate her breast and squeeze her yummy milk out of her tits, her pussy started getting very wet. She wasn't sure if she could control herself after playing with her nipples as much as she had been doing but she certainly didn't want to go back with a very big wet spot in her skirt, so she took her skirt off and sat on the toilet.

Barbie held the glass to her milk-laden breast and squeezed the milk out of herself. The delicate nerves in her nipples sent electricity down to her pussy, which was soon completely on fire. From time to time she reached down to flick her clitty or slid a few fingers inside of her young pussy lips; inside and out again; inside and out, inside and out. After a few minutes of this she simply had to set the glass of milk down and she shoved her fingers in her pussy and flicked her clitty quickly but gently. She started panting and gasping for air as her other hand reached up and squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple. She didn't mind that her hand was getting wet with the milk oozing out of her. She rode her fingers and squirmed on the seat, panting frantically.

After a few minutes of this action, Bam! she had an orgasm right there on the toilet seat. It felt amazing but luckily she could contain herself. She gasped quietly and worked hard to quench her moans. She wanted to scream as she came but she controlled herself. It was hard, oh boy it was hard, but she did it.

While still a little bit trembling, Becky filled up her daddy's glass again with her yummy Viagra milk, if that's what you could call it. She was sure her dad would get such a rock hard erection from all this that he wouldn't be able to control himself. Maybe she could suck his juice out of him or maybe he could pound his cock into both of them over and over again? Or so she hoped.

"Here you go daddy," Barbie said as she returned to the living room. Bending over to place the nice glass of cold milk on the table next to him, and after her delightful recent orgasm, her nipples were rock hard and thrusting strongly outward against the thick cotton of her white blouse. Her daddy certainly took in such a sight and noticed that her 'headlights' had not been sticking out so far earlier in the evening. "Maybe it was getting cold in the room?" he thought. But he certainly couldn't figure out why that might be the case.

In his head, and with such a straining erection growing in his pants, it was hard for him to think about anything other than the sexy busty babes he had recently masturbated to on the internet like Holly Peers, for example. Yes, he was a horny middle-aged man and yes, he really did like large breasts. Why did he suddenly find himself surrounded by his two busty daughters; two very nubile and innocent young girls?

However he was beginning to think that Becky was becoming much less than innocent. She had changed it seemed, while his darling Barbie was still being an innocent and pious young lady. It was just that her breasty attributes were becoming quite protuberant all on their own......?

By this time Becky had changed her seat and now she sat right next to her daddy on the couch. Her hips touched his hips and she put her arms around his big manly right arm, pressing the side of her breast into him.

As her daddy gulped down some milk, Becky decided to get more comfortable. "Oh daddy the movie is starting. You don't mind if I lie down in your lap, do you?" Before he could even answer she had slid the pillow off his lap and laid her head right down on his crotch.

Well, Becky certainly felt the straining erection in his pants. This was exactly what she was hoping she'd find and she had him trapped there so he couldn't get away. She wiggled her head a bit, feigning trying to find a comfortable position.

"Daddy, I still can't figure out why I don't have a boyfriend. No one has asked me out in a long time. Do my wide hips and big tits make them think I'm too fat daddy?"

He turned to look at her as she sat up, cross-legged on the couch and facing him. "Do you think my tits make me look fat? They are just too big I'm convinced, don't you think daddy?" With that she placed a hand above and below her tits and said, "Do you think these tits of mine are just too big? Should I get them reduced? They make me feel fat daddy. Maybe I should have them cut down in size daddy?" Her hands held her blouse tightly to her nearly naked tits. She looked so damn hot!

"No honey, no. Don't be silly. No, not that! You look.....absolutely beautiful darling, now watch the movie please" he pleaded. It took every bit of his concentration to say that to her. He wanted to gawk at her tits but also wanted to calm her down, shut her up so he could watch the movie and eventually get up and go to bed so he could beat off. He was so fucking horny and he had no idea why his cock and his thoughts wouldn't leave him alone.

"Well, I think I'm fat. I've got these big...fat...udders. It makes me look like a fat cow daddy. Some of the girls are thin, like toothpicks. I think all the guys like them, not fatties like me." He thought she was going to cry. He wanted to comfort his darling daughter while his hard cock wanted to rub all over her lips, between her breasts, anywhere it could as long as it touched her body.

Having said that, Becky plopped back down laying on the couch with her head back in his lap. She placed her head below his jutting hardon, and then slid it up above it, laying her cheek against his lower belly; her lips pointed towards his bulge. Only the cotton of his pants separated her lips from his jutting erection.

Becky just wouldn't sit still. The movie was kind of interesting but she wouldn't stop squirming around in his lap. All this movement was going to cause him to have an accident if he didn't do something soon.

"Would you settle down daddy so I could watch the movie?" she asked. At first he didn't know what she was referring to because she was the one doing all the squirming around. And then, he understood she was referring to his jutting erection, which was blocking her view.

She gently placed her palm on his cock and tried to push it down flat, out of her view. This just pushed it away from him and not up towards his belly where it wanted to go. She knew she wouldn't succeed and that her daddy was trapped. She pushed it back down again, and it tried to spring up. She pushed it down again, and it came right back up again. Finally she just pushed it down firmly and out of the way and even grasped it a bit with her fingers as she held him down.

His cock throbbed and he could not control it. Becky, feeling particularly naughty, began rhythmically squeezing his cock and rubbing its length. Her dad was dumbstruck and didn't want to admit out loud that he was erect due to his daughter, but she kept rubbing him slowly. The more erect his cock got, the more it wanted to point out, or to point upward, but not down as she was forcing him too. He was going crazy!

"Oh fuck!" he thought. She kept rubbing him slowly and now he wanted her to rub him more quickly. He turned and stared at her large tits filling her chest. He could see the medium-brown color of her wide areola. He could see the pinkish-brown color of her thick nipples that were now quite erect from all of her excitement. She was breathtaking and he was, in fact, having trouble breathing. He loved her tits, they were so perfect, so beautiful, so womanly, so....suckable.

And then, it was clear he stared at her breasts too long. Her hand on his cock was poking around way too long. She was pressing and poking on him as he was thrusting and throbbing towards her. And then, he couldn't take it any more. Her poor daddy shot his load right in his pants. Becky could feel his tremendous eruption and she rubbed him more frantically and squeezed him just below the cap of his cock. She didn't say a word, didn't want to spoil the moment. "Hummpfh, he quietly grunted as he spasmed in his pants over and over again. "Uhhhh...!" he said a little louder. His hips thrust up slightly to meet her grasp. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck anything. His cock was leading the charge and it needed contact. Thank the Lord she at least had a firm hand on him. He shot four, five, six big blasts in his pants and was gasping quietly for breath.

Ahhhhh....he felt. Ooooohhh Becky thought. She had just given her daddy a great big orgasm. She rubbed him off; gave him a hand job; and she did all that without Barbie even knowing.

She didn't want to disturb the moment so she just laid there in bliss for what she had done. Her lips kissed his pants to taste even a hint of his yummy cum. Her daddy just relaxed and closed his eyes briefly. When he opened his eyes, he caught Becky's beautiful blue eyes staring at him. They both smiled at each other silently. She smiled a most beautiful smile, then turned and laid her cheek in the moisture of his very wet pants and continued to watch the movie.

Becky wanted to open up his pants and lick all of his yummy cum up with her tongue. She wanted to clean him all up and do it all over again, but for now, this had to be their secret. She didn't want to scare him away.

Keith did not know what to say or do. Her fingers felt so wonderful on his shaft, so delicate and good; her bosom a sight for sore eyes; her big thrusting tits with those gorgeous nipples, he simply couldn't' get her out of his mind. But for now, all was good and there was no reason to say anything more so they both continued to watch the movie. Damn, but he felt good.

Well into the movie Barbie got up and said "Why don't I heat up some pizza so we could have a slice? Would you like more milk daddy?" she asked.

Since milk is rather filling, and Barbie's delicious breast milk was particularly filling, he just asked for a glass of red wine this time. Becky then jumped up to help Barbie out.

In the kitchen they exchanged whispers. "You won't believe what just happened" Becky said. She then explained how her daddy got such a huge erection and how she had her face right up against it in his lap. She rubbed it and felt it and he throbbed and throbbed and he couldn't get away from her. She felt him. She felt how hot his cock was when he burst. She explained how delirious she felt with him spurting and spasming beneath her delicate hands.

Barbie was amazed and excited. Her eyes bugged out and she had a big smile on her face. "It's working! Our plan is working! Daddy is getting so excited by our hot young bodies. This is sooo cool!" Barbie said. My breast milk really does drive men mad. I feel so full now; I want him to touch them. I want to give him ALL of my milk. I love daddy so much.

Becky replied, "Oh Barbie I am so excited! I rubbed against his peenie to push it out of the way so I could watch TV but the sight of my big titties must have gotten him out of control with lust. My big titties were almost totally naked right in front of his eyes. Of course he couldn't resist staring at them. He tried looking away, but he couldn't resist. I can feel it. I can sense it. I'll bet with all your nice titty juice he can cum again, and again, and again all weekend long. Oh I so much want to drink his yummy sperm. How can we get him to let us do that?" she asked.

They then concocted a plan to tease him to the breaking point again. Maybe, over time, they could trick him to let them expose his cock so they could suck it. They both wanted to suck on him so very bad!

"You know daddy, while the movie is on pause and while the pizza is heating up, why don't we all change into our jammies?" Barbie said. "Yeah, we could all have a pajama party, just you and us daddy-dads" Becky added. "Ummm..." Keith was about to say, but before he could they both scurried upstairs to the bedrooms to change. Keith figured, why not, it was a good idea. After all, his pants were absolutely soaked with this larger than large cum session he experienced. He was puzzled why he came so very, very much. So he went up to change too.

When he returned he was all dried off and had on thick flannel pajamas, the better to hide his private parts he thought. He also donned a bathrobe hoping to disguise any new erections that might 'pop' up.

Barbie returned with the cutest thick pink terry cloth bathrobe and also some flannel pajamas. She was very properly covered up and looked like the picture of a little girl all dressed in pink.

Becky, on the other hand, returned with a very thin red lace camisole. The lace did nothing to provide modesty for her large nipples and areola, but she covered it all up with a very loosely tied, thin silk robe. Red is the color of lust and is far from what her father considered proper. Red is the color that women of ill-repute wear, women of the street. She knew she would scandalize him if he even caught a glimpse of it.

Keith hoped Becky would keep her robe properly done up and closed. He had no idea how little she was wearing beneath it but he didn't want to know either. He still couldn't believe what had just happened with her earlier. It was never to happen again.