Breastfeeding Mum and Student Boy

Story Info
Breastfeeding mum brings boy to orgasm and more.
3.4k words
4.56
33.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline was struggling to deal with her three-month old baby girl (Sam) who didn't sleep very well. Her husband was away on business for five weeks and things were threatening to get on top of her. Breastfeeding had proved to be difficult but she was determined to keep at it until Sam was at least six-months old. The next door's son (Jed) was helping out during his summer holidays from university doing specific jobs around the house that Pauline's husband would usually do. On the day in question he was mowing the lawns having cut the hedges the day before.

Pauline had got used to no one being around and did not bother to cover herself up carefully while breastfeeding. She had just latched Sam onto the second nipple when she looked up to see Jed standing only a few feet in front of her. The nipple Sam had just been removed from was fully uncovered and oozing a little milk. Pauline was panicked as she tried to cover the boob and nipple from her neighbor's sight. All that this achieved was that Sam became detached and in her attempt to sort her unhappy baby out both of her boobs were fully exposed.

"Oh I am so sorry Jed. I didn't realize you were there. This is so embarrassing please forgive me. How long have you been there?"

The young man appeared to hear nothing that the panicked mum had said. He stood completely still staring at the milk filled breasts. He had stood watching for long enough to become very aroused by his best sight of boobs in real life. He remained paralyzed by the scene in front of him. There seemed to be only one part of his body that was far from paralyzed. He hadn't realized that his erection was pushing his shorts straight out in front of him.

Even as she eventually managed to get Sam attached to her nipple Pauline became mesmerized by the boy's erection. Her husband had found her pregnant body a real turn-off and since the birth nothing had changed. Yes it was an 18 or 19-year-old boy who was clearly finding her body sexy but at least someone was. She was just focused enough to finish covering her body up except for the breast that Sam was feeding on.

"I am sorry that you saw me like that. It doesn't look like you are sorry you saw what you saw, if your shorts are anything to go by."

At this Jed became very embarrassed and his face turned bright red.

"Your body is very beautiful Mrs. Turner....... I couldn't help looking. They are the most beautiful pair of t.... breasts I have ever seen it has made me very excited...... please can I see you like you were again?"

"Well I don't think it is very fair for you to see me nearly naked while you are fully dressed."

Pauline had said it as a way of defusing the situation but it had the opposite effect. The boy took his shirt off over his head and before she could protest pulled his shorts and anything he had on underneath down off this feet. She was so dumbfounded that it took her a few seconds to say anything.

"I wasn't asking you to take your clothes off. I was trying to say that it was not appropriate for you to see me with my boobs uncovered. What would you parents think about it? I need to finish feeding Sam so I suggest you go and get yourself a drink. You must be thirsty after all that gardening in the heat."

She expected him to get dressed before going to the kitchen but instead he turned and walked out still naked. She had not seen the cock of a boy his age since she had been his age. Even as erect as it had been it had seemed so much smaller than her husbands or the penis's of her college boyfriends. For some reason this fascinated her. Sam had fed well during the past minutes and was gradually falling asleep. Having changed her nappy Pauline was happy to put her to bed for her late morning sleep.

She would usually at this point in the day use her breast pump to empty her still slightly engorged boob or boobs depending how well Sam had fed. She returned to the sofa that she had been feeding Sam on before Jed returned from the kitchen. She was rather shocked to not only notice that he was still naked but also that his erection was still pointing skywards.

"I think it would be sensible if you got dressed Jed."

"I thought you promised that I could see your boobs if I got undressed?"

"I said nothing of the sort. What I was trying to say, admittedly not very clearly, was that you should not have been seeing my boobs. I am nearly old enough to be your mother. If you want to see nice breasts I suggest you get yourself a girlfriend."

"None of the girls of my age have tits, eh boobs anywhere near as splendid as yours Mrs. Turner. Please let me see them again."

Pauline couldn't believe that she was actual flattered by the compliments that this boy was paying her. She found herself wanting to show her breasts off to him. She had always been flat chested until she became pregnant. She had loved the way they had filled out gradually through the pregnancy. It was the first time since before her pregnancy that she actually looked at her now huge nipples. They were; nearly an inch long, very thick with a bobbly texture and had darkened to nearly black. She did worry that her nipples seemed ridiculously big on her small boobs. Having studied them she decided that she loved the way they looked. She felt very disappointed that her husband didn't seem to appreciate these changes.

"If you stay where you are and I will give you one final look while I use the breast pump to drain them."

Saying this she stripped to the waist and sat proudly up giving the boy a complete view of her whole chest. It was only then that she realized that this left her wearing only a pair of knickers. She was in no hurry at all to start using the breast pump, which was something she hated at the best of times. She was now able to look more clearly at the naked boy. For his age he was strongly build but not particularly tall. His only body hair was a little fair hair above his prick, which had a large head considering how small it generally was.

As he watched her he went to take hold of his prick but she quickly told him to keep his hands away. She didn't understand his protest but did notice that he became distressed and that his prick became even more upright three times in quick succession. As it did so for the fourth time he let out a wail and his prick erupted sending an arc of cum high into the air. It had such a force that it landed just short of her feet, six feet in front of him. Three more eruptions followed with similar force and with even more volume. The whole area between them was streaked with more cum than she had ever seen. There followed a couple of dribbles that dropped off his now deflating cock.

"I am sorry I was trying to stop it or at least stop the mess being too bad but you stopped me using my hand."

"That was unbelievable I have never seen anything like that before. You didn't even touch yourself. Do you always cum that strongly with as much cum? Come and sit down you are shaking so much you look ready to collapse."

He managed to sit next to her but slumped back exhausted. When he regained some composure he said.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that it was just that you are beautiful and so sexy. I have never cum without, well touching myself and never with that strength."

His whole demeanor suddenly changed and he said

"You won't tell my mum will you? Please don't if she doesn't kill me she would certainly ground me forever. I didn't mean to do it I just couldn't stop it."

"Just relax. What would I tell your mum? That when I showed you my breasts you came in bucket loads. I don't think I would come out of that looking very good, would I? What just happens has to stay between just you and me. Now what you can do is get something to clear up the mess you made. I need to use the pump before my boobs become too uncomfortable."

They cleaned up the flooring before Pauline started to fiddle about with the pump. Jed was fascinated by the idea and asked why she was doing it and whether he could stay and watch. Having done what they had Pauline decided to let him watch having explained that as Pam wasn't taking enough milk from her breasts it was better for her if once a day she pumped out the remainder. It also meant she could freeze it as a back up supply if needed.

He seemed surprisingly interested in the whole breastfeeding thing. He asked how often Sam fed, what did the milk taste like, did her husband help with the feeding and did he find it as sexy as he did? Pauline answered some of these questions but didn't comment on her husband's dislike of the whole process. She admitted that she believed that the milk tasted sweet compared to cows milk. She was hesitant with this answer fearing his next question. It arrived immediately.

"Can I taste your milk? It would stop you having to use the pump that you say you dislike so much."

She realized that she should have been horrified by the idea of the boy feeding from her but she wasn't. Part of her was excited by the idea and she was not going to say no. She tried to act as if it was an act of education but Jed didn't care what her motivation was. He was naked and just about to take a large nipple of a beautiful mother into his mouth and feed from it. Pauline positioned him so that he lay on his side and back across her lap. His body was to her right but she was about to offer him her left nipple before changing her mind and offering her right one.

As she lent forward his mouth found the huge dark rock-hard nipple with ease. She told him to take the whole nipple into his mouth, as it could be uncomfortable if he applied too much pressure to the tip. The suction very quickly caused the flow of milk to squirt into his mouth and he fed like a starving baby. For her the experience was completely different to that of feeding her daughter. It was so sensual that she found herself holding his head to her breast. In the position he was in she could see that his prick was again fully erect.

She was drawn to it like a magnet and her hand was soon stroking from his balls to the tip of the head. His attention to her nipple immediately grew in urgency. He was sucking and licking more roughly now with no subtlety or skill but great enthusiasm. Milk was now dribbling out of her other nipple but beginning to slow down from the one in his mouth. She knew if she moved him to the other nipple she would struggle to reach his cock. Even though he had cum a few minutes earlier she felt another orgasm building in his whole body. She wanted to cause it to happen and to experience it with him.

She need not have worried as his mouth on her nipple became erratic and he became very noisy his body tensed and he exploded again in orgasm. She carried on stroking him but held his prick against his stomach in an attempt to protect the sofa. She felt the cum spraying from him and was rewarded with his body going into convulsions for what seemed a very long time. By this time he was no longer connected to her nipple. As soon as he settled slightly she moved him to her other nipple and held him there.

The force of the milk spraying into his mouth was once again significant. He was calmer now and it took him only a few minutes to relieve all pressure in her left breast. It was with great reluctance that Pauline allowed her stretched nipple to slip from his mouth. As she straightened them both up she was surprised at the mess that his orgasm had caused. What shocked her however was that his feeding from her and his orgasms had left her not only very aroused but also extremely wet. She had not been sexually aware let alone this excited for many months. Right now she wanted to have sex or at the very least to be able to masturbate, something that she almost never did.

Given his position she was able to use her left hand to sneak quietly into her knickers. She needed to just hold her pussy and particularly her clit just for comfort. He was completely still and she was sure that he either was or soon would be asleep. Her fingers were immediately slippery with her natural lubrication and she found herself very gently doing a little more than holding herself.

"I would be very happy to help your with that Mrs. Turner. One of my sister's friends has shown me what she likes, you might like it too."

Pauline was beside herself with embarrassment. Nothing could be worse than being discovered, by such a young boy, masturbating yourself.

"I was just eh... I was just checking that none of your cum had got near me down there."

"Of course you were and did you find that it was all wet down there? I am sure it was, but I doubt very much it was from me. If you don't want me to help can I at least watch? My sister and her friends often put a display on for me. They never let me touch but I love watching them masturbate particularly when they orgasm. You have given me two lovely orgasms can I not at least help you have one?"

Pauline's emotions were all over the place. She was embarrassed about being caught masturbating, slightly angry that this boy was trying to take charge of her, highly aroused by the events of the last minutes and badly in need of her first orgasm in months. She either had to get rid of the persistent boy or somehow involve him in her getting some relief. Her fight to do the most correct thing had long ago been lost and the genie could no longer be put back in the bottle.

What she really wanted was her husband there to make love to her with the urgency they used to before they were married. Jed would not be capable of fucking her after two orgasms in no time, even if she would let him. The most acceptable answer seemed to be to let Jed watch her bring herself off. There was a little something in her that felt excited at the prospect of him watching. She had never masturbated in front of anyone before but it might just add something.

"Ok, if you want to watch me mast.... play with myself then you can. I have seen you orgasm and now you can see me do so."

Jed got off the sofa and sat facing her on the floor. When she lifted her bottom off the sofa and started pulling her large knickers off he slid them off her feet. Jed had been right she was very wet between her legs but it was not this that surprised him. He had never seen so much hair down there on a female before. His sister and her friends didn't have much to begin with but what they did have they kept trimmed or shaved. His second surprise was the aroma that hit his nostrils as he was so close to it's source. It both aroused him but also made him hesitant to get closer.

Pauline slumped back on the sofa and opened her legs wide enough to give her comfortable access to her pussy and clit. If she had been in any doubt about how wet she was she quickly discovered otherwise. Her clit was swollen but still covered by its hood. When she uncovered it Jed was surprised at its size. He didn't realize that they ever got as big as Pauline's. He watched as she played with her clit only occasionally dipping down to play with her pussy. It became obvious that she was getting frustrated that she could not bring about the climax that her body was begging for. Her moaning changed from arousal to desperate frustration.

"It is no good I just cannot get there it has been so long I think I have forgotten how to."

"You are far too tense. Lay back and just enjoy me playing with you."

With this he lent forward and opening her pussy with both hands brought his mouth to her clit. Unlike with her nipples he was much more forceful using his teeth, lips and tongue. Her clit responded by becoming much longer and super sensitive. At one point she thought she would have to tell him to be gentler. When he took his mouth away she felt cheated and empty until he slid a middle finger into her gaping pussy. With his other hand he used his fingers to stroke across her clit. Her breathing now became labored and her moaning louder. He had seen his sister's friends like this and hoped that her orgasm was close.

"I think you are very ready for my prick now aren't you Mrs. Turner?"

Pauline was stunned by the suggestion but looking down saw that his cock was hard again. He hadn't stopped rubbing her but there was a danger that the moment might pass. Right at that moment an orgasm was the only thing on her mind. She did nothing to stop him and he took that as agreement. He added a little spit to the head of his prick before sinking it into her ready pussy. She was so wet he slipped in easily until his balls rubbed against her bottom.

She had not been penetrated by anything, before his fingers, since before the birth. The fact that he was much smaller than any prick she had experienced for years was a relief to her. She had feared pain but it felt wonderful. He fucked her using all the limited length he had. He was firm but not quick. Once he had found the right comfortable angle and position he lent forward and took her left nipple into his mouth. While her huge hard nipple leaked and even squirted milk it felt nothing like the earlier breastfeeding. Now her nipple was connected directly to her clit. Jed's fingers now found her clit and she was past caring about anything other than being fucked to orgasm.

"Oh fuck that is good. Don't stop just fuck me nice and hard."

He needed no second asking and increased the tempo. He knew that he would not cum quickly having already cum twice. He was able to relax and concentrate on her pleasure. Much of this pleasure was generated in her nipples that had never felt so sensitive. He loved the excitement in her face, the increasingly loud moaning and how she seemed unable to control her breathing. When her requests for him to fuck her harder and deeper turned to pleading and begging he did wonder who would cum first.

When her orgasm arrived she screamed her way through it. He thought that she had finished after a few seconds but she told him not to slow down and became very vocal again. Finally she went completely limp and collapsed back. He carried on fucking her until he enjoyed a short but enjoyable orgasm.

That summer break from University was very educational. It was a much more confident man of the world who returned for the next term.