Breasticles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fond memories of those uses. Initially at least. The morning after was the closest I felt I could come to feeling like I'd been hit by a truck, though the sensation was centred in my pussy and ass. I had taken notes after my last 'excursion' with the box, and found that it took almost a full week for the ache in my vagina to fade, and another week for it to return to its former shape. My ass was similar, though the burn had taken longer to completely die. In essence, this box was a night of hard-core partying complete with the accompanying bitch of a hangover.

I eventually shook my head and put the assortment of items away. I had work tomorrow; couldn't afford to walk in bowlegged and struggling to keep anything from touching my crotch. Even Size 11 might be too much. Reluctantly, I put the boxes away and pulled out size 6. It was fairly standard; a 6" rabbit vibrator, an 9" dildo, and a small butt plug. It would do for the evening; I'd have to wait until the weekend to let loose how I want to. In the meantime, I was overdue for some 'relief'.

About an hour later, I was laying on my bed breathing heavily. The dildo and rabbit laid beside me, still wet from their most recent use, and the butt plug sat where it belonged for the time being. When I finally regained control of my muscles, I sat up, moaning low at the feeling of the plug shifting about within me. I didn't remove it yet, wanting to savour the sensations as I made myself dinner. My legs shook slightly as I stood, but they managed to hold my weight.

Soon enough, I was fed, deeply satisfied and curled up under my clean sheets for a good night's sleep. My dreams were often plagued by my sexual fantasies. Well, not plagued, since that implies they're a nuisance to me. Granted, waking up each morning with a pair of wet panties could be somewhat inconvenient, along with the lust that accompanied the moist feeling, but I could live with it. Usually.

I can't remember them clearly. A surprise, since my dreams are usually so vivid I can recall them long after waking up, but these were foggy at best. Even so, my body seemed to remember them without a doubt. That morning I expected to find my panties drenched, maybe my sheets were a little damp, but instead I found almost half of the sheets were soaked through with my night time secretions. Not only that, but the musk of my sexual need permeated the air around me; strong and impossible to miss. And yet, I felt content like that.

"That was some dream..." I muttered aloud, a small, involuntary grin on my face. Every part of my body felt satisfied, if tired, a feeling that usually required massive amounts of work on my part. Not just a simple night's sleep. But I wasn't about to complain. Who would? Although I do wish I could remember what I had dreamt of.

Going about my apartment that morning was a leisurely experience. I usually gave myself an hour and a half to prepare for work every day, which was just enough time. Even so, I had to rush a little bit to fit everything into that timeframe, but not today. I couldn't even muster the will to think about moving faster than the laid-back pace I had while shuffling around. I had a hard wood floor, allowing me to shuffle about with my socks on. Personally, I enjoyed the feeling.

I lounged on my couch with the TV on in the background. A cup of coffee sat on the table before me, hardly touched as I let myself relax. As time passed on, I finally managed to summon the will to stand and take a quick shower. I only had about forty minutes left to get to work, so I had to forgo conditioner and the time I usually spent inspecting my body. After that, I dressed speedily. In some corner of my mind, I registered that my bra felt tighter. But for the time being it went unnoticed.

At work I was in a visible cloud of satisfaction. Fae even commented that I looked better than normal, like I was glowing.

"Did you meet someone?" She asked, eyes gleaming with curiosity, but also something else beneath that. Jealousy? Here's hoping.

"No, just got some really good sleep." I told her, still grinning. I noticed that her shoulders relaxed faintly, as if she'd been holding her breath in nervous anticipation, "Well, maybe I had some help." I added, winking at her and giving a small wave of my fingers. She understood quite clearly, a blush creeping up her cheeks and a giggle escaping her smiling lips. I had to admit, it was quite a nice look for her.

"Maybe you could show me sometime?" She asked, before her eyes went wide and she shut her lips tight. Anyone could tell what she was thinking; 'did I just say that out loud?' All the same, I simply smirked at her.

"Maybe. Maybe toni-" I was cut off by Jennifer walking in, though walking wasn't entirely correct. She sauntered in, wide hips swaying seductively from side to side. She must've heard us talking, because she clapped her hands together.

"What're you doing? Come on, enough chatter. Get to work. We've got customers. Remember this place is for working, not for dykes to pick up each other." She spewed the words as if she knew what she was talking about, and it didn't take any special cognitive ability to catch the venom in her voice as she glared at us. If I was a dog, I'm almost certain I'd be growling in warning by now. Sadly, that wasn't the case. With a sigh, Fae and I went back to work.

It was a slow day. Much of my time was spent simply standing at my counter, or checking about the instruments to make sure no dust was building. My mind was preoccupied with Fae. If Jennifer hadn't interrupted me, what would Fae have said? I was mostly teasing her, but there was definitely a small spark there. Towards the end of the day, I was often lost in a daydream of Fae and I going back to my place so I could show her my collection. Someone would always interrupt me just before they got good though.

"See you tomorrow, Gale." Fae said as she headed to her car.

"See ya." I replied and followed suite, eager to get home. My panties were damp from the fantasies I allowed to fill my head over the day, my pussy almost seeming to take control as it drove me home to get some relief. I felt like I was in a dream for the next hour or so, as I seemed to suddenly find myself in my bed; arms and legs splayed and a deeply satisfied feeling that I could feel down to the bone. As I laid there, I noticed a somewhat familiar sore feeling in my chest. It'd been a while since I'd gotten so into breast play.

I raised a hand slowly to my breasts and lightly poked a nipple with a finger. At once, I felt a sensation of pain and pleasure, causing me to moan out loud. Since when were they so sensitive? I thought, mind turning to the injection from a couple of days ago. Well, as far as side effects went, this wasn't particularly detrimental. Waiting for my body to get its strength back, I ran a finger over my lightly engorged areolae. The feeling was slight, but enjoyable.

When I found the will to move more than a single arm, I rolled over. On my bedside table sat my alarm clock, which read 7:27PM. I usually got home around 5:30 or 6:00PM, depending on the traffic of course, though I had no idea when I got back that day. Either way, I'd been going at it for at least an hour, two at most. I almost wished I had recorded it just to see how hard I was going at it, since I've only felt this exhausted, if exceptionally satisfied, more than a few times before. As it was, I could merely recall bits and pieces.

Not that it mattered. I felt content and that's all that I was concerned with. Standing up, I walked back to the kitchen to get dinner going. Oddly enough, as soon as I saw my food, I felt absolutely famished. It was like I hadn't eaten anything since lunch, even though I had vivid memories of eating a rather healthy portion for lunch that day. My stomach growled like a lion, almost seeming to echo around in my apartment. I wasn't about to deny it.

Deciding I needed something filling more than anything, I chose spaghetti for that evenings' meal; it was quick and wonderfully filling. I fried up some chicken to go along with it. Soon enough, I was sat down and shovelling it into my mouth eagerly. The entire dinner plate was filled with food, on top of that it was stacked up as well. There was at least enough for two or three people, and yet I was happily chewing, swallowing and repeating over and over again. Shortly after beginning, I had a clean plate.

I sighed happily and laid back on my couch. The TV played in the background, some program that I had no real interest in. The feeling of being full, combined with the contented exhaustion that remained from earlier, soon lulled me off to sleep. Like the day before, my dreams were lost to me upon waking up. All that remained from them was an acutely content feeling.

When I woke up, I looked around. A frown set on my face as I tried to figure out why my room was bigger, had a kitchen, a massive flat screen TV and no bed. After a few minutes, my groggy mind finally recognised where I was.

"That's a first." I groaned, wiping the sleep from my eyes. It was a good thing my apartment was so snug and cosy, otherwise I'd have been freezing without my sheets. I stretched, sighing happily at the always satisfying feeling of my bones popping after a good night's sleep. As I stood up, my attention was brought to my naked chest. For whatever reason, I'd slept naked. Probably too tired to get dressed in my pyjamas.

I studied my breasts with an oddly focused gaze. For whatever reason, I seemed determined to try and find something that had changed about them. I must've spent minutes doing so, without finding anything. Well, my areolae and nipples looked infinitesimally darker. No cause for worry as far as I was concerned.

Satisfied that I'd found a change of some sort, I walked to my kitchen and made a cup of coffee. Nothing beat a caffeinated drink in the morning as far as I knew. I checked the time on the microwave, glad to see that I'd woken up almost right on time. Thank you, internal clock. I didn't bother getting dressed yet; my apartment was four floors up and the curtains were drawn so I wasn't worried about peeping toms. And I did have some exhibitionist tendencies. In private at least.

I enjoyed the freeing sensation of leaving my skin bared. It also gave me a chance to inspect the rest of my body. My legs were mostly smooth, a very mild stubble beginning to grow. Likewise, my pubic hair was beginning to show up. I preferred smooth skin, the main reason why I leaned towards women over men, hence I shaved fairly often. I picked up my phone from the table, writing a note to shave my legs and crotch in a few days. As I did so, my thoughts wandered to Fae and whether she shaved herself down there as well.

Hopefully she did. I'd had a few experiences going down on women who didn't shave, and it always got in the way. It would tickle my nose, or get in my mouth; very distracting, particularly when you're trying to focus on making your partner cum as hard as possible. As my mind filled with fantasies of Fae's body, I felt my body heating up with the fire of lust once again. I could see her so clearly in my mind.

She would come with me to my place. Once inside, we'd start kissing, my hands entangled in her flowing, deep crimson hair, before slipping down to cup her shapely ass. Likewise, her soft, delicate fingers would run down my back, tracing delicious patterns over my skin before tightly squeezing my soft rear. I would push her away and we'd start to strip each other. My C cups would spring free just as her own D cups did, the two pairs rubbing against one another as we made out. Then our fingers would seek the source of the other's heat.

I was shocked from the fantasy as a loud crash emanated from the TV. Fucking commercials, I thought bitterly. I never understood why road safety needed to be promoted by scaring the living shit out of drivers, particularly the impressionable young ones. With a sigh, I resolved to get on with my morning ritual and stood up. Unsurprisingly, I felt a drop of moisture running down the inside of my leg. One could only speculate as to where it came from. Or just look between my thighs.

The shower went by uneventfully. I was fortunate to have plenty of time today, so I was able to give my hair a thorough wash. As I got dressed however, I finally took notice of the fact that my bra felt tight, uncomfortably so. I checked it '36C' just as always. Shrugging, I got another one, only to have the same results. I frowned and went to a mirror, taking a proper look at my body to see if I'd put on any weight. It didn't look like it.

My gut seemed the same as ever and my hips weren't any different. Then again, I had eaten quite a bit yesterday, so maybe it was like water retention. I decided I'd go for a quick jog at lunch. Unfortunately, I'd have to put up with my bras for the time being. A thought entered my head in regards to my teenage years.

I didn't have any curves for much of my high school life. In fact, I was almost unhealthily thin. It wasn't until I got sick of being mocked for lacking any curves, and for having a pretty weak constitution, that I started to eat more. My portions had been fairly small, but I almost tripled them, at least for a short period of time. I didn't neglect to exercise a bit in order to stay at least average in terms of fitness.

Now, I was a somewhat plump young woman. My waist was modestly trim, giving flare to my hips which had filled out nicely after I started my diet. My breasts also benefited from the added fat I put on. Thankfully, between my parents and my own mostly clear head, I was able to gain just enough weight and maintain it. Almost none of my figure was derived from the natural gifts that puberty usually bestows upon young women.

A part of me hoped that I was a late bloomer. Maybe Mother Nature realised she had passed me over and was going to make up for it? With that in mind, I resolved to buy a D cup bra at some point during the week. Just as a precaution. Or maybe Fae would lend me one? I knew she was a D cup, at the least. Unless she was like some of those women who bandaged up their breasts to make them seem smaller. That thought set my imagination going. Sadly, I couldn't indulge it and headed out to work.

Throughout the day, I could feel my bra digging into my skin. Fae noticed my discomfort. That girl was pretty observant, at least when it came to me. How often did she have her eyes on me?

"You okay?" She asked, handing a customer their change and receipt.

"Yeah. My bra's just a little tight." I explained, trying to adjust the straps. Nonetheless, they continued to bite into my shoulders. She gave me a sympathetic look.

"I know the feeling. What size are you anyway?" Fae leaned forward, her top dipping down to reveal some of her cleavage. She was flirting with me, I thought with an inward grin.

"A large C cup." She raised an eyebrow at that, glancing down at my chest.

"I'd say you should be looking for a D cup if your bras gotten tight," She said, studying me closely, "Yeah, if you're not one now, then you're gonna end up one if you grow at all." She explained, though her gaze lingered on my bust a second longer than needed. I smiled thankfully at her.

"Would you mind helping me pick some out then?" I requested, smiling as brilliantly as possible at her. She turned her head away a bit, an involuntary movement, and I could see a flush building on her cheeks. Even so, she nodded her head.

"Sure, no problem." A customer came to her attention then. I couldn't help grinning. It wasn't official, but this was pretty damn close to a date. Though maybe it'll lead to a proper one later on. One could only hope of course. Throughout the morning, I kept glancing at the clock, willing the hour hand to turn to 12o'clock already. Naturally, it didn't work, but I don't think it hurt to try. Eventually, it came time for our lunch break.

The store was already directly in the centre of the shopping district. Littleton wasn't large, far from it, though it was large enough that most people drove about. At least we have a street dedicated to shopping. Our population was maybe 3-4000, but it was more of a blessing than anything. We weren't on the maps, but we certainly fulfilled most people's ideas of a small, quaint town. Nearly everyone knew each other here. And the atmosphere was friendly, plain and simple.

It doesn't hurt that most shops were close to each other. As such, a short walk later and Fae and I were in a clothes store, one of the few ones in town. There was a mall, but it was at least twenty-minutes away by car.

"So, uh, what kind of bra were you looking for?" Fae asked nervously, clearly unused to shopping with someone else, or at least someone she had a crush on.

"Um, nothing too frilly. Just something fairly cheap and comfortable for now." I told her, browsing over a rack of lingerie. She nodded mutely and helped me mill through bra after bra, searching for something cost effective.

"How about this one?" She said, pulling out a pure, white bra. She handed it to me, and I had to admit it felt pretty damn nice. The price tag was more than fair.

"Yeah, looks perfect." I told her, smiling broadly. I checked its size; 36D. Should be just right I thought, "I'm gonna go try this on. See you soon." I said, heading to the changing rooms. There, I undid my bra, sighing in relief. My skin was marred by red marks from where the bra dug into me. I grimaced at the sight. As I pulled the new bra on I found it was a touch big, but a few small adjustments later and it felt perfectly comfortable. If I continued to grow, then it'd be just fine. Smiling, I took it off, but didn't put the old bra back on.

"How was it?" Fae as she saw me walking towards her. She noticed my grin and returned the expression.

"Perfect. Let's find a couple more like it and we'll head back, okay?" I said as I turned back to the rows and rows of brassieres, though I caught the slight look of disappointment on her face.

"Well, uh, do you mind if we go get something to eat before that? I don't really go out with friends at all so..." She told me. I looked back to her and grinned, having heard the slight sound of regret in her voice at the word 'friends'. If this were a TV show, I'm sure there'd be several viewers yelling 'just fuck already!' I was working on it, but I didn't want to seem too forward. And Fae was pretty cute when she was flustered.

"Yeah, sure. La Charité sound okay to you?" I couldn't help the smirk that spread my cheeks as I watched her expression. La Charité was easily the most romantic restaurant in the entire town, and had a reputation for housing many proposals, most of which led to long marriages. Her cheeks turned bright red, and her lips spread in a happy, if anxious smile. I caught sight of her hands nervously playing with each other and her eyes twinkled with delight.

"Um..." She bit her bottom lip. There was indecision in her eyes, clearly pleased by this but apprehensive about coming off as easy. I laughed it off.

"Hey, I was just joking. How about KFC?" I asked, hoping to calm her down. She relaxed, but at the same time she looked dejected. A part of her had hoped I would push for her to accept my offer, at least assuming I was reading her correctly. Either way, she still gave a shrug and a nod.

"Sure." She said and found another bra, "Try this one as well." She told me. I looked down and noticed it was a lacy, black piece. Something usually reserved for enticing one's lover. Before she could take it back, I took it and, with the other bras in hand, headed off to the changing room. Fae seemed to realise what she'd handed me, an embarrassed blush turning her cheeks tomato red. She hurried after me, but I was already inside and had locked the door.