Breath of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought it over for a minute. No one had ever asked her what she liked in the physical arena. Before this week, she would have slapped any impudent pup who had dared to ask her such a thing. "I believe I might," she said finally.

He laughed as he led her into another room. The crowd didn't seem inclined to let her through, but they moved apart to let him through. She wondered how many times this man had been at these affairs and what he had done here. The thought did not repulse her. Instead, she was fascinated by the things he had done. She envied him that freedom - and the time to do as he pleased.

At one end of the room stood a tall man. Clarissa could see him from near 50 yards away. He was a ginger, which surprised her. She had thought of Stoker's character as dark and brooding, not freckled.

They approached the man, and Clarissa was momentarily shocked that this man was nude. Two women were pleasuring him from the waist down. She watched again for a moment, until her companion prompted her to say something.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for inviting me," she said. Internally, she cursed at herself for her middle-class morals. This was far from any situation she'd encountered before.

"The pleasure is all mine," he said, ending the sentence with a small gasp of pleasure.

"I was wondering -" she began, but the man cut her off.

"Now is not the time to discuss anything other than desire. Come back another time." A third woman approached him and kissed him on the lips. Clarissa was intrigued, but at the same time, she was devastated by the man's attitude.

She had hoped for eternal life, and he had told her to come back again. She didn't have enough hours left to keep returning and hoping that he would be available and in the mood to grant her a favor. She had been a fool to think she could beat death so easily.

Her escort sensed her mood, and he politely suggested that they move to another part of the residence. Almost without noticing, he led her up the stairs to a second level. The areas were larger and not cut off into simple rooms; here were walls, but yet each area was still visible to the others.

Trying to forget her agony, she turned and looked at a couple who was having relations on a chaise. She was naked, resting on the cushions. He stood over her, rubbing his own parts across her breasts. Clarissa noted with some pleasure that her own companion had been more handsomely endowed.

She tried to put herself in that woman's place, feeling the man rub himself all over her. The warmth of her body began again. Clarissa was surprised that it had returned so easily. She had only half believed her companion's words when he told her that she could have the feelings again so shortly.

The naked man looked at Clarissa and motioned for her to join him, but she shook her head. She had promised her escort pleasure for the introduction, and while the exchange had been fruitless on her behalf, she would still keep her word, knowing that her own pleasure drove her actions more than her honor.

Sensing her decision, her escort took her to a corner of the room where a bed and two chairs were visible from other parts of the room. Clarissa tuned out the others and focused on him again.

He approached her slowly, seeming to sense her disappointment, but wanting to sate his own desire as well. He put a hand to her face and pulled her in for a kiss. The familiar lips touched hers, and she didn't think twice to open herself to his request. His tongue found hers and gently touched it. He caressed and stroked it, filling her mouth with his tongue. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her closer.

They broke the kiss and his mouth traveled to her ear. "You won't forget tonight for as long as you live."

His lips brushed up against her. Part of her felt tingling throughout her body as he spoke, but the rest of her was flustered that he had mocked her in this way. She could feel her face flush with annoyance.

The man let his lips slide down her neck, giving small nips to her flesh as she did. Clarissa thought of the way she had wanted the vampire to kiss her neck as well.

His hands seemed to struggle with her dress. Granted it was not easy to master the bodice and corset, but his momentary ineptitude amused her. She brushed his hands away and took matters into her own hands. She took her time, making him watch the show of her undressing.

He was a rapt audience. She had thought perhaps that he would grow bored of the wait or watch the other couples who were in view of their own compartment, but he watched her fingers as they danced over the laces. When finally, they had come loose and fallen to the floor, he was upon her again.

This time her breasts were not confined and he kissed them repeatedly, switching from one to the other. His fingers played with the nipple of one, while his tongue lapped at the other. She had never felt a man's touch on them before, and she closed her eyes and gave herself over to the sensation. The sensation was pleasant, and the skin tingled with his touch. He switched position and played with the other. He took small bites on the nipple, which raised it into a hard pebble. He twisted and tweaked it until they were both erect. He lifted his head from her breasts and smiled at her.

He stood for a moment and began to undress himself. The jacket came off first, then the cuffs and the neckband. His shirt was soft and most likely expensive. Clarissa wondered again how he had come to be on that street in the less fortunate area of London that night.

She came to him and began unbuttoning his shirt front. He was surprised that she had come to him, but he watched her nimble fingers fly over the buttons and loosening the fabric. When she had finished the final button, he pulled back the shirt and let it slide off of his arms to the floor.

He was strong. His chest was muscled, but lean. He looked like he could have been a fighter or a man of action. His chest was flat but solid, and she noticed a thin trail of hair from his navel downward. Just the sight fueled the heat she was beginning to feel inside of her. He had been correct that she would feel her bliss again tonight. She had no doubt of that.

He came at her again, this time to help her remove the last of her clothes. Clarissa was nervous about being naked in front of others, but she wanted this man. His hands ran across her body as he slid her garments down her body. Finally, she stood naked in front of him. His eyes half-closed as he stared at her, not speaking.

She now let her hands go to his waist and start removing his trousers she unfastened the buttons quickly and let the garment fall to the floor. Without the clothing, his member snapped up and stood at attention, nearly reaching his navel. He stepped out of his clothes and motioned her to the bed.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, parting her legs slightly so that he could come between them as he had in the carriage. He boldly moved between them this time. When she looked down, Clarissa could see her own juices dripping on to the bed linens. This man seemed to bring out the desires she had tamped down so long as a polite woman of society.

She had watched other ladies tonight do the same, so she leaned back so that her back reclined on to the mattress. The man looked at her and dropped to his knees.

Kissing the insides of her thighs, the man moved slowly now. The boldness had been replaced with the desire to slow build her fires. The first kisses began just above the knees. He kissed and licked at them. He came nowhere near her opening, not close to what she wanted. She let her head fall back and enjoyed the attention he was offering.

Slowly he moved up her thighs, kissing and touching them. He started to lick the flesh and she responded with a gasp. Clarissa could imagine him lapping up her juices and knowing her in ways that no one else had. He still took his time with her.

His tongue trails grew longer until she could feel his hot breath between her legs. He lapped at her juices. She pulled at him, urging him to stand up. When he did, she sat up and kissed him. Her own juices, warm and thick, tasted like something she could not identify. He smiled at her as she wiped them from her chin.

When he burrowed between her legs again, this time he was not as slow. His tongue found her opening within a few minutes. He licked around it, making her grab the bedsheets with both hands. He lightly brushed his tongue over it, running heat throughout her body when he did.

After a moment's hesitation, his tongue entered her. He pushed deep, but it was not as far into her as his fingers had been. She grew wetter, thinking back to the carriage ride. His tongue explored her, and she felt its first touch to her most pleasurable regions. She could barely contain herself, emitting a low moan that caught the attention of a few others on the second floor.

Another man walked over to their area. He was naked, and Clarissa could see that he was almost as large as her companion. However, he was reedy with long curly hair. She shook her head and turned back to her escort. He smiled at her from between her legs.

When he leaned back to see her, he entered her with two fingers. She could tell from the response of her body. Apparently, he was wanting more now too. He thrust deep into her, and Clarissa could not contain the moans. He didn't stop for her moans; he sped up the pace, building to a relentless pounding.

At once, he pulled from her. She thought that he would be inserting himself into her, but he added a finger to her. The fingers were tight inside her, and each thrust rubbed against her pleasure zones, fueling the fire inside of her. She could feel herself building to another bliss, perhaps even bigger than the first one. She placed her hands beside her torso, not sure what they would do without watching.

Clarissa was sweating now. She could feel her hair stick to her forehead from the activities of the evening. When she was sure that she could bear no more, he pulled out the fingers. At once, she felt empty and robbed.

She looked up, and her companion had wrapped his hand around his member to guide it into her. He was careful with her. He slid in only a few inches and then gently pushed the rest of himself into her until they met. He leaned down and kissed her. The angle pressed him full on the places that drove her wild. She panted in the ecstasy she felt.

He pulled out slowly and shifted his feet. "Not just yet," he said with a wry twist of his lip.

He pushed deep into her and then out. He repeated this, slowly at first and then moving faster. She could feel him deep inside of her, filling her completely. Her hands grabbed at the bedsheets, holding on as the movement became all she could think about. She was entirely focused on their bodies.

With his grunt, she opened her eyes. At the same time, she could feel his spasms inside of her. He pushed in deep, and pressed against her places. The spasms on her places were more than she could take. The heat exploded through her body, rushing faster than candle wax over her. She closed her eyes and felt the bliss flow through her. This time was more intense than the last. She pushed her hips towards him, and the feelings intensified. For minutes, she could think of nothing else than the two of them and their bodies.

Finally, she opened her eyes. He gave her a soft kiss and pulled out of her. She was surprised that two others stood at the bedside. A woman held a wet cloth and cleaned the man, taking special care of his member. The man from earlier had a similar cloth, and he dabbed at her face and neck. She felt cooler and more at ease when he was done. The man stood, and she could see his member closely, but she was not yet ready to go again.

The pair walked away, and Clarissa was glad that it was just the two of them again. She hadn't moved from her reclining position on the bed. He slid between her legs and then began to climb over top of her until they were nearly face to face.

"Do you wish to go now?" he asked, kissing her behind the ear.

"In a moment. I mean we might as well, since that man has no desire to help me in my quest."

He laughed, a deep melodious sound. "You think that he's the one to turn you? Where did you get that idea?"

"I assumed this was his place, and that he was the man I was to meet." She looked into his eyes, which had begun to change from white to red.

"My dear, this is my home, and you shall have your wish," he said. His teeth sunk deep into her neck before she could speak.

12