Breathe of Life

Story Info
POV of a male discovering his sub tendencies.
852 words
1.24
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing compares to the feeling of how she enters a room and there is an instant cold, sweat beading over the goose bumps on your flesh. The intensity of her presence, causing a rise to more than just your pulse. The humbling pressure on every part of you, bringing a shortness of breath that reminds you of everything good in life.

Watching her is as taboo as the sheer existence of the throbbing between your thighs in the lazy corner cafe on Decatur. The breeze from the open french doors snapping you back to the present moment, while also breathing life into her loose strands of hair. A sharp tingle running down your spine as her floral musky scent wafts past you. You find yourself fighting the intense urge to lift slightly out of your seat to chase the scent across the room. You already feel a loyalty to her presence. A sense that your spirit must be near her's.

Casting your eyes over her figure is an undeniable delicacy that only the worthy have glimpsed.

She is watching me

Cutting your eyes downward quickly, you catch a mirror reflecting her eyes piercing your every atom. A mistake only an idiot would make. A mistake only a weak man would make.

The slow clicking of her heels on the small hexagon shaped tiles grows louder as their red points peek into the upper left corner of your vision.

You know she is directly above you, but your mind is swimming in the thoughts she inspires. The small seed planted in your mind, of the floor being naked men she digs her stiletto heels into with every step, hearing their breath leave their lungs as they are pierced by not only her heel, but her body occupying the same space as theirs. How you feel jealous of the floor for the first time in your life. How you lean forward more and more to align yourself with where you wish to be.

Helloo There.

Your spine snapping straight without your consent leaves you dizzy from whiplash, causing your vision to see two of the Goddess before your eyes. It starts to slowly register that she has let beautiful words fall from her mouth aimed at you.

Hel-lel-owo Miss.

You have seemingly lost the ability to speak and -simultaneously- hear. Your ears are filled with a high pitched ringing you can not identify but could be the sound of your brain slowly melting to a slush.

Smirking in a way that causes leakage from the annoyance warming the center of your chair, she graces you with her presence by sitting at the table across from you.

How have you found yourself hard, yet weak in the knees? Throbbing with anticipation but only bothered by the existence of your own selfish wants?

No, you will not allow whatever has overcome you to maintain control of your every thought, your every move. You have complete control of yourself.

Relieving the pressure building in your cock will fix whatever coffee induced delusions that have taken over your mind.

Rising from the chair, you flinch as you pull yourself away from looking back at her. With a fast pace, you are trailing the sound of your own footsteps as you enter a bathroom stall- breathless. Unbuckling your belt at a speed faster than light, sweat drips onto the bugle of your dress pants as you stare with determination. A button and a zipper out of the way, your cock seems to take on a life of its own, throbbing so fully it grows an inch and deflates of its own volition. You grab what is yours and wince at how sensitive your untouched member is. You push your hand against the wall in front of you to hold yourself up as you stroke yourself feeling the exhilaration of relief just moments away.

The hinges of the bathroom door break your focused state, as familiar clicks fill the air. You are holding your breath, while your cock is begging you to keep stroking. You are, yet again, swimming in the scent of her.

She barely pushes the stall door and the lock gives way, just as easily as you are breaking to her will. You cannot find the will to turn around as you are encompassed by the excitement and shame.

Keep going.

You are fully panicking under the control of another. Your cock in agreeance with her; you are alone in your fight to remain in control of yourself.

KEEP going. Don't stop on my account, it is obvious you are not shy.

You feverishly pound the skin of your dick back and forth, breathing heavily and sweating profusely.

Cum for me.

Is all it takes to release a fountain of cum from your swollen strangled cock.

That's it. There you go. Now, was that so hard?

Clicking is all that is left reverating in your ears as you are left alone with your own thoughts. Your member left shrinking and drained.

What is to come of me? How can I even move without her to guide me?