Breathing Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then had come the terrace, and Victor took Lucia. There, Megyn saw them, and the thought filled Carissa with such building heat. Maybe it was her imagination, but Megyn had been giving them both looks ever since they picked her up the day before. With regards to Victor, that was unsurprising. Megyn had always been appreciative of Carissa's handsome husband. But Carissa thought some of the passion this trip was aimed in her direction, a delicious new development in their friendship, and a welcome one. She would not press things. Megyn might put up a strong front about Brad but she was obviously upset about her dating life in general. If Carissa and Victor became her rebounds, great. If Megyn decided not to pursue things, that was fine too. Disappointing, but Carissa would not back her friend into a corner, not when she was this vulnerable.

So consumed with thoughts of Megyn, Carissa didn't really get into the morning's fun, but Victor and Lucia sure did. Victor played with her clit while she rocked harder and harder on him, her dark hair spilling across her face as she smiled down at the big man. When her orgasm was close, she dropped down, her chest brushing his, her hips jumping back and forth as she milked his cock for all it was worth, hitting her depths, grinding on her spot. Lucia was cute when she came, sucking in air and letting it out in a series of short breaths almost like whistles. Victor gripped her back and rolled with her, plunging deep into Lucia over and over as she wrapped her arms around his neck, staring up into his eyes and grinning. He grinned back and thrust into her with fast, unchecked strokes. Minutes later, he gave her one last kiss before he released into his condom and fell away, sitting on the edge of the bed and catching his breath.

Lucia stretched out like a cat sunning itself, and worked her hands under her head. She looked over at Carissa and smiled tentatively. "Did we put on a good show?"

"The best."

"If you'd like to get together again while you're here, you know how to find me."

"We will. Thank you for the lovely night together."

"Thank you! He was... mmm, wonderful."

Carissa nudged Victor with her foot. "He really is."

Lucia showered and dressed as they were just getting up and moving. Victor gave her a kiss and a pat on the ass, and promised they'd meet up for dinner or drinks again sometime that week. When he shut the door on her, he turned around to Carissa jumping on him, pushing him back against the door and kissing him hungrily.

"Yum. I can still taste her cunt on your lips."

"She was fun," he said. "Thank you for that."

"Mm hm," Carissa said, stroking his cheek. "And now... Nude Day."

"And Megyn," he said, but he sounded more worried than excited. "Listen, Carrie..."

He was the one and only person in the world who could call her that. She hated the nickname coming from anyone else, and Victor only ever used it when they were having a serious discussion or an argument.

"What is it?"

"You're sure you want me there? Because I'm going to look, whether I want to or not."

Carissa reached down and groped his substantial length. Even flaccid, he was still bigger than most guys she'd ever been with. "You don't want to look?"

"You know I do," he said quietly, intensely. "And I know you do too. But if me being there is going to complicate things too much, I'm just as happy hanging out here or grabbing the car and going to town or whatever."

"No," Carissa murmured. "I think Megyn wants to play and today's her way of admitting that to herself. You being there, that's going to matter to her. If you're not, I think she'll feel rejected. I want you to look. I want you to, mm, not be ashamed if you react. Play it up."

Already he was shifting in her hand, growing again. The thought of seeing their friend naked excited him. It did her too. Megyn was such a natural beauty. "The rules?" Victor asked.

"I know she's clean. We both went to get tested together a couple weeks ago. So I'm okay with no condoms if she is, but let's find out if she's on the pill or the shot first. What else? Oh. Keep it between the three of us. Lucia too if she decides to come back."

"I won't touch either one if you're not around."

"I won't either." At the protest on his lips, she shook her head. "No. I won't. Megyn's my best friend but you're my husband."

"That's just it," Victor said. "She's your best friend. She might get hurt in all this." He hesitated. "Us too."

Carissa cocked her head. "Us?" He shrugged. "All right, well... I think we play it as it comes to us. I don't know what happens beyond this week but I don't think it means an end to anything. It's just going to open new doors. Or if Megyn finds out it's not what she wants, closes them." Their phone rang, and Carissa leaned up to kiss him again. "That'll be her. Take the first shower."

He nodded, squeezed her ass, and left her to answer the phone. By the point he was rinsing his hair, Carissa joined him. Megyn was going to meet with them for breakfast before they went down to the beach.

He swapped Carissa places, watching his wife's spectacular ass as she scrubbed herself down with a bar of soap. There was nothing sexier to him than a woman under a shower spray, and no woman in his mind was sexier than his Carissa. She caught him looking, and like they were young again, she blushed furiously, even if she'd just been getting herself off to him fucking the concierge. He chuckled softly, kissed her shoulder, and stepped out, leaving her to finish up in peace before he decided to skip breakfast altogether and just stay in bed with her all morning.

They didn't, though. They dressed simply -- hi in a pair of khaki shorts, a Tommy Bahama shirt, and a pair of leather sandals, her in a teeny tiny orange and white swirled bikini with a sarong and a wrap for walking around the hotel. He stared at her ass in the tiny thong, and muttered to himself, "Jesus, I just stared at that naked, and it's like a wholly different kind of sexy."

She gave her cheek a playful spank. "I'm definitely going to need some attention down there at some point this vacation. And just think... maybe Megyn will too."

"Fuuuck," he groaned, and Carissa giggled.

They filled a daypack with the essentials for the beach, and hurried to meet Megyn for breakfast. She was already seated at a long curving bar, dressed much the same as Carissa. She was poking through sliced fruits on a platter with a toothpick as a couple beside her were talking animatedly about a trip they took the day before. She turned, half-smiled, and made introductions in a natural gap in the conversation.

The couple, Sasha and Dane, had just gotten engaged that very week, and were flying home to Agramonte that afternoon. The love they shared showed itself in the secret smiles and the tiny gestures they didn't consciously know they were making -- brushing each other's hands, her touching his cheek, him her hip. It was a beautiful sight, but oddly, Sasha's eyes kept flicking between Megyn and Carissa and she would let out a tiny, almost inaudible sigh, her eyes showing just the tiniest flash of hurt. What that was about none of the trio ever figured out, but clearly there was a story there they weren't a part of.

They toasted the newly engaged couple, and soon Sasha and Dane were hustling away together, arm in arm, her leaning up to whisper in his ear, him reaching down to squeeze her bottom. The sight made Victor grin and chuckle.

They ate, and with looks between themselves heavy with anticipation, Victor, Carissa, and Megyn decided it was time to join the Nude Day festivities, all of them keenly aware this was a tipping point in their relationship. Whether that was good or bad, none of them knew, but all of them held out hope.

* * *

"So... Lucia," Megyn said, looking down at the sand and grinning.

Her long silky dark hair spilled down her shoulders in big waves and Carissa longed to run her hands through it. Ignoring her urges, she said, "Yes. She came on to Victor pretty hard when she showed us to our room. So last night we invited her back."

"I know you mentioned you two have, ah, swung before, but I didn't know that was something you still did."

"We haven't, not for a long time," Carissa said, then threw the bomb out there, looking at her friend. "But we're always open to new experiences with women who get our attention."

Megyn looked back, red blooming in her cheeks. "Good to know," she murmured back.

"Well, this just got interesting," Victor said. They both looked at him and smirked. He held up his big hands. "I mean, the weather. Those clouds. Could be, uh, a storm. Sometime. Yup."

A staff member with a spectacular mustache waited at the portal leading to the designated nude beach area, smiling and gesturing at the hole in the rock. "Joining us for Nude Day?" he asked.

"Oh yes," Megyn said, still looking at Carissa out of the corner of her eye.

"Do you have cell phones or cameras with you?" "No" and "no sir" met him in response. "Okay. Enjoy your day."

They looked at each other, and Carissa let out a soft chuckle. "Wow. We're doing this."

"We are," Megyn said, and tentatively reached a hand out. Carissa took it, and they walked through the short tunnel together to a beach spotted with people in the buff, either lazily sunning themselves or relaxing on towels under umbrellas. A few crowded a portable bar near the cliffs, and more played in the water. A net was set up on the beach, and a big pavilion tent would be where they held some of the activities like the temporary body painting.

None of them were sure what to expect. If this had been a sausage fest, they would have turned around and left. Megyn and Carissa didn't mind being looked at, but they didn't want to be chum in a tank full of overweight middle-aged and older sharks. As it stood, they were pleasantly surprised. The youngest couple wasn't all that much younger than them -- it was a strictly adults-only resort. The oldest that they could see out of the three dozen or so people were maybe in their mid-fifties, him with graying hair, her with a boisterous laugh and a big belly that jiggled with her mirth at something her husband said.

And sure, the trio got their looks as they set up a spot on the beach under a resort umbrella. There were plenty of guys checking out the pair of gorgeous women, but at that point, as Carissa instructed Victor, he placed his hands on both their backs, marking them as his in a casual way. Megyn looked up at him at that, blushing, but she didn't move away.

They laid out their towels, dug out the suntan lotion, and looked at each other.

"Last chance to back out," Megyn said, her fingers laced in front of her on her tummy.

"Well, I'm in," Victor said. He kicked off his sandals, glanced around, and casual as you please, he opened the button on his shorts and dropped them and his boxers. Megyn tried to keep her eyes above board but couldn't help a quick flick down. The red in her cheeks intensified, and she hurriedly looked away.

"Megyn," Carissa said softly, dropping her wrap. "It's okay to look, honey."

So Megyn did, shyly. Victor was cut, she knew that already. He was a big man draped in muscles she'd seen in the pool and in the gym. As it turned out, his cock was just as impressive as the rest of him, nice and long and so very thick. It was already reacting to her looking, and she almost licked her lips.

He watched her, looking amused, and picked up the suntan lotion. Someone feminine shouted, "Oh, darlings, if he's not taken, can we put him on the menu?" There were raucous laughs at that, and Victor kicked out a leg and bowed to more cheers from his new female fans.

Then Megyn's eyes turned to Carissa. Sexy, hourglass-figured Carissa. Coulda-been-a-bikini-model Carissa. The sarong dropped, leaving the blonde in only her bikini. She brought one arm across her breasts and reached behind her to untie the top. The material fell to the towels, and she slowly dropped the arm, still staring at Megyn.

Oh. Fuck.

Carissa was perfection. Smatterings of freckles dotted her tanned skin. Her tummy toed a nice line between soft and toned. Her breasts begged for attention, so divinely big, the nipples peaking with the hint of a breeze. All of her was so luscious, so intensely curvy.

Carissa smiled and glanced around. She hooked her fingers into her bikini bottoms, and as her breaths came faster, she slipped the bottoms down. Megyn might have consciously told herself to not stare, but she couldn't help it. The tan lines. The waxed skin, bared. The inviting pink of her clit and her full lips. Megyn wanted to drag Carissa back to the resort and for the very first time in her life touch another woman, worship another woman.

"Your turn," Carissa said gently.

"R-right," Megyn breathed.

Both Victor and Carissa watched with hunger in their eyes as she dropped her sarong and her wrap. Her hands froze after that, her blush rising. She'd been the one to want to do this and now she couldn't move, paralyzed by an irrational, silly fear her friends would reject her. Carissa and Victor were stunning, and Megyn, she was still carrying an extra five or ten pounds.

Carissa said, "Would you like Victor to help you with the last of it?"

Megyn stared at her, at her gorgeous naked friend, and shook her head. Victor, just as quietly, asked, "Want Carissa to help you?"

That broke the spell on Megyn. She glanced at him, her cheeks blossoming sheer fire now, and she looked back at Carissa. Her lips parted, and she whispered, "I... I..."

"I've got you," Carissa said. She came around behind Megyn as the other woman stood straight, sucking in her gut and wishing she'd eaten just a few less bagels over the last couple months. And chips. Damn it, but her friend Jo always brought in chips to work. Stupid Jo and her stupid chips and now Megyn was going to embarrass herself and...

Carissa untied the knot of her top. "It's all right," she whispered, holding the strings. "If you don't want to do this, if you want to back out..."

"I'm embarrassed," Megyn said quietly. "You're... you're beautiful, and Victor, he's like a goddamn sculpture, but not one of those ones with the walnut dicks, one with a big honking... what am I saying?"

"You're beautiful," Victor said, looking at her. "What you do to both of us..."

Megyn looked over her shoulder. She knew there was a crowd of people staring, but in that moment, there was only the three of them in her own little mental world. Carissa stroked her shoulder with the hand not holding the strings, and Megyn nodded.

The top came down. And Victor, right on cue, said, "Oh wow, four nipples. Never saw that before."

The tension burst. Megyn started to crack up, then Carissa joined in, and soon they clung to each other with mad fits of giggling. Maybe the joke wasn't Victor's best but it was just what she needed right at that moment. The bikini bottoms were almost an afterthought, but when she slipped them down, she did watch Victor's eyes, and he definitely seemed to approve of her thin lips, freshly shaven and begging for someone's attention.

"You're gorgeous, babe," Carissa said, and gave Megyn a kiss on the cheek far longer than something just on the friendly side.

And Victor... well, Victor's proof was visible. His cock was rising up like it wanted to shake and say hello. The thought made Megyn crack up all over again. She turned to Carissa and hugged her before hesitantly coming to Victor. With a nod from Carissa, she hugged him too. And into her ear, he whispered, "You've got us now and forever if you want us, Megyn."

She pulled back, smiling tentatively. "Want to help with the sunscreen?" she asked him.

Looking between his wife and her best friend, he groaned happily.

* * *

Victor didn't know what kind of magic brought him to this moment, but as his hands brushed the two gorgeous women's shoulders as they rested side by side, he was certain it was just that -- magic. He knelt over their legs, his cock achingly close to their skin as he rubbed the suntan lotion in.

Megyn turned her head and asked Carissa, "You don't mind him touching me?"

Carissa smiled. "No, hon. This week, there are no rules between us three, okay? Anything you want, you take."

Megyn shivered, and reached for Carissa's hand. "I'm going to want a lot. And I've never really, mm done some things."

"Whatever you need, we'll help you."

Every eye around them was on Victor and the two women as he spread the lotion over them quickly. A man on a bullhorn was already announcing those interested in volleyball should sign up and they'd be getting started shortly. Teams of two would be playing to three points, keeping things short.

"Well, that leaves me out," Victor said cheerfully as he rubbed their arms down and not so subtly stared at Megyn's tight, heart-shaped ass. Fuck, he wanted to drive his cock between those cheeks. Maybe more, if she'd let him. "You two are the pros."

Megyn turned her head and grinned back at him. "I played for all of two years in high school and that was mostly because my boyfriend thought volleyball players were hot."

"He's absolutely right. Which is why I don't want to deny anyone the pleasure of seeing you two bounce around out there. Especially me." He shivered for effect. "Ah, done with your back, neck, and shoulders. Good to touch the donks?"

As an answer to that, Megyn lifted up just so and wiggled it. Carissa said, "He's been in love with that ass since the first day he met you."

Although he didn't pay attention to a word his wife just said, when Victor placed his hand on one of Megyn's tight cheeks, he couldn't help a moaned, "Fuck," as though he were responding to her. He wanted to slow down, to explore that testament to squats and lunges, but they really did need to hurry, so he swooped the lotion around quickly on both Megyn and his wife's asses.

"What about, ah, your...?" he asked.

Carissa stared right at Megyn. "Our pussies?" Megyn's lips parted at that. To her husband, Carissa said, "We'll get those."

Megyn and Carissa held each other's gazes while Victor added more lotion to his hands. Someone nearby whispered. More than a few, actually. By the time he finished with the backs of their legs, the call to play volleyball started, and people rose up. Both women flipped over and took the lotion from Victor to hurry it on themselves. Carissa, his beautiful blonde goddess, tilted her head to the side and rested it on Megyn's shoulder as she rubbed the lotion hastily over her tits. Megyn grinned and did the same.

"Goddamn. I am the luckiest man in the world," Victor breathed.

"Yeah you are," Megyn said, and shocking her friend, she reached across and cupped Carissa's boob. "When we have more time, maybe I'll show you all the little spots you missed."

"Yeah, that... ah... would... yup. Sure. I'd... yup," Victor said.

Megyn stopped her teasing. As she rubbed down her belly, she said, "You had Lucia last night and this morning, and you're speechless with me?"

"Yes," Victor said. His gaze looked back up into her eyes, and the intensity there somehow matched his need. "I am."

Megyn glanced aside at Carissa. Her friend simply stretched and bounced to her feet. "Come on, babe. We got a show to put on."

Megyn grabbed her hand and they jogged for the event organizer, nearly too late to sign up. Victor stared after their naked asses and muttered to himself, "Oh I'm in trouble."

* * *

With two nets and such few points to win, the volleyball games went fast, but there were plenty of teams. Even Victor ended up getting in on it when Sheila, the bigger laughing woman from earlier, asked him if he might like to sub in for her husband Ted, who couldn't play due to a knee replacement. They played early, but even with Megyn and Carissa cheering them on, neither of them were able to score a point against the young athletic couple they went up against.