Breathless

Story Info
A little breath play between co-workers.
4.9k words
4.73
4.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear; before the end of this day, I'm gonna choke somebody... and not in a good way," Bill grumbled.

He'd meant it as a joke; complaining about yet another idiot customer. But, his young -- barely half his age -- coworker's reaction caused a long, loud laugh.

"How do you choke someone in a good way?" Mel mused.

He looked at her for moment.

"You mean... oh..." she said, finally; realizing what he meant. "Oh, my."

A few minutes later, they split up to work in different areas.

At lunch time, Bill sat in his usual quiet corner in a small area outside the break room. Mel walked past. Their eyes met, and both laughed, remembering their inside joke.

"Mind if I join you?" Mel requested, reappearing moments later, holding her lunch bag.

"Not at all," he declared, waving at a chair across the table. "Please."

He waited. It took about five minutes -- longer than he expected.

"So, do you...," she began. "I mean... have you..."

"Do I, have I, what?" he pressed.

"You know," she appealed, suddenly shy.

"No, I don't," he argued, feigning innocence.

Mel glanced around, surreptitiously.

"Do you like to... choke... people," she said, her voice dropping to a whisper, "'in a good way.'"

He stared into her eyes, trying to judge if answering truthfully would earn him a trip to HR.

"I do," he admitted.

Her mouth hung open.

"You?" he tested.

"I've never..." she mumbled. "And, I've never been..."

"But, you're interested in it," he quipped.

"I don't know," she answered.

"Of course you are," he insisted. "That's why you're asking."

"Well, maybe," she allowed.

"Find someone to do it," he suggested. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't have a problem doing that."

There could be no disputing her beauty. The olive-skinned, hazel-eyed, brunette stood 5'9", with an athletic build. When not gathered up in a ponytail, her hair hung down to her waist. Her work clothes always covered her C-cup breasts. But, even uniform pants could not disguise her full, shapely ass -- something most of her male co-workers, and some of the females, admired.

"I could never ask my boyfriend to do that," she blurted.

"Why not?" he pushed.

"He'd think I'm some kind of deviant," she stated.

"Like me?" he returned.

"I didn't say that," she objected.

"That's what you're thinking, though," he sneered. "But, think about yourself. You thought about it the whole time between when we split up and now. Didn't you?"

She shook her head.

"Bullshit," he spat. "You never sit with me. Now, all of a sudden, here you are."

"I can leave," she sniffed, shifting in her seat.

"You can," he agreed. "Nobody's holding you by the neck; forcing you to stay."

"You're evil, aren't you?" she said, not entirely kidding.

He didn't respond.

"I'd better go," she chattered, standing and collecting her food.

"See you later, Mel," he chirped, watching her gorgeous ass swing side to side as she walked away.

The next day, their lunch breaks again coincided. Once more, she joined him. They greeted each other, then fell silent. As he'd done the day before Bill waited.

"Would you?" Mel solicited, vaguely.

"Would I what?" Bill replied, answering her question with a question.

She sighed, knowing he was going to force her to say it.

"Choke me," she grumbled.

"What about your boyfriend?" he returned.

"He wouldn't know," she stated.

"Did you ask him about it?" Bill goaded.

"I told you, I can't," she hissed.

"Rather than have your boyfriend think you like deviant sex acts," Bill mocked, "you'd have a stranger do things to you that are meant to make you orgasm?"

Mel stood to leave.

"Sit the fuck down," Bill growled.

She froze. Staring at him, she slowly sank back into the chair.

"It seems like, in addition to being choked, you need a good, hard spanking to teach you some respect," he fumed.

Her eyes went wide.

"Now, answer my question," he demanded.

"Yes," she mewled.

"Yes, what?" he pushed.

"Yes, I want you to... choke me," she said.

"And?" he coaxed.

"And... make me cum," she added.

"You need to be very sure that's what you want," he advised her. "I don't want to hear any 'I feel so bad; I cheated on my boyfriend' bullshit the next day."

"Well, I wouldn't be cheating on him," she responded. "Not exactly."

"How do you figure that?" he challenged. "I'd be making you cum. You'd be making me cum."

"What do you mean I'd make you cum?" she returned. "I'm not going to fuck you."

"There are other ways to..." he began.

"No," she said. "That's not what I want."

"What did you think would happen?" he grumbled. "I'd make you cum half a dozen times, then walk away with blue balls?"

Mel shrugged.

"I love to make a woman cum. And, I do my best to make it happen over and over," he continued, "but, at some point, I need to get off, too."

"I didn't think about that," she admitted, quietly.

"You might want to consider it," Bill scoffed.

"I will," she said, then began munching on a carrot stick.

For several minutes, they ate in silence.

"If we were to do this, hypothetically," she pondered, at last, "how would you... make me cum?"

"Well, hypothetically..." he began, "I would have you strip down. Then, I'd have you sit on my lap, facing away, so I can reach around to choke you with one hand, and play with your pussy with the other. That way, your ass will rub against my cock while you wiggle. So, it's kind of like getting a lap dance."

A small moan escaped her lips.

"What is the least you would accept?" she asked. "I mean... what if I made you cum during that 'lap dance' thing?"

"Are we negotiating?" he pressed.

"Hypothetically," she said, forcing a smile.

He leaned in close and stared into her eyes.

"I want to fuck you, Mel," he disclosed, in a low voice. "That's not hypothetical."

"I told you, I can't..." she began.

"Yes, you did," he interrupted. "And, to answer your question, if I'm going to make you cum with my fingers, the least I'll accept is you doing the same. You jerk me off, and let me cum on your ass or your tits."

"I guess that's not unreasonable," she allowed, following a moments contemplation.

"But, let me make something absolutely clear," he counseled. "While I will not try to force you into doing any more than we agree to; if -- in the heat of the moment -- you want more, I will not try to talk you out of it. If I make you cum two or three times with my fingers, and you say you need me to fuck you, I'll do it."

"That's not gonna happen," Mel declared.

"Just so you know," Bill said.

Hesitantly, she nodded her understanding.

"What if I pass out?" she asked, suddenly.

"I'm not going to choke you that hard, or that long," he explained. "Unless you want me to."

Mel looked away, avoiding his gaze.

"Is that what you want?" he searched.

"I don't know," she answered. "I might, as long as I can trust you won't take advantage of me."

"I swear," he pledged. "You'll be conscious for anything we do."

"OK," she acknowledged, laughing.

"Plus, we'll have a safe word," he told her. "If I'm doing something you don't like, or that makes you feel uncomfortable, just say 'apple,' and I'll stop."

"Just like that?" she jeered.

"Just like that," he repeated.

"I have to think about it," Mel said.

"Well, you know where to find me," Bill commented.

Friday arrived. Their lunch breaks didn't coincide, and they worked in different parts of the building, but ran into each other late in the day.

"Any plans for tonight?" Mel inquired.

"Not really," Bill groused. "I was thinking dinner for one; a movie for one, and whiskey for three."

She laughed.

"Maybe I could come over for a drink... or something," she proposed.

"If you're sure," he agreed.

"I am," she proclaimed, confidently.

"Around 9:00?" he suggested.

"I'll be there," she agreed.

"One more thing," he said, as she turned to walk away.

She reversed to see what he wanted.

"Before you go back to work," he instructed, "I want you to go in the restroom, drop your pants, and send me a picture of your ass."

"You're crazy," she blurted.

"I want to see it so I have something to look forward to tonight," he insisted.

"You really are evil, aren't you?" she asked, rhetorically.

"No one but me will ever see it," he assured her, grinning. "The picture, I mean."

"I'll see what I can do," she called out as she scampered away.

10 minutes later, his cellphone "dinged." The message under the picture read, "If anyone else sees this, you will die an ugly, horrible death." Then, she included a smiley emoji.

Bill made a few preparations, then shaved and showered. Dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, he sat on the enclosed back porch, waiting. Mel pulled in the driveway a minute early. He had to admit he was a little surprised she showed up. As he opened the screen door, she hopped out of her SUV. She wore a light gray hoodie, matching sweatpants, and white sneakers.

"Hi," she called out, walking toward to him.

"Welcome," he answered. "I'm glad you came."

"I haven't... yet," she teased, sauntered through the door.

"Soon," he promised, turning to her.

"I've been thinking about it all evening," she confessed.

"Would you like a drink, first?" he asked, conducting her to the kitchen.

"Please," she responded.

He poured two fingers of whiskey for her. She held up the glass to toast him, then drank it down.

"So...," she said, as the liquid reached her belly.

"Last chance to run away," Bill offered.

She laughed out loud.

"I'm not running," she replied.

He stepped closer; his heavy, 6'3" frame making contact with her. She didn't back away.

"You're ready then?" he prodded, looking into her eyes.

"I am," she answered.

Bill held out his hand and she took it. He led her from the kitchen, through the house, up a flight of stairs, and to his bedroom. He'd placed a wooden chair next to the bed. On the nearby nightstand, Mel noticed a bottle of coconut oil.

"Is this where you want me?" she baited, turning to face him, and running a finger along the top of the chair.

"Yes," he said, nodding. "You can sit on my lap."

Mel unzipped her hoodie, revealing a low-cut neon orange sports bra. The garment pressed her breasts together, and Bill's gaze was drawn to her cleavage. Her hard nipples poked out against the fabric. She tossed the hoodie on the bed, then toed off her shoes. Spinning to put her back to Bill, she pushed her sweatpants to her ankles. Beneath, she wore black, Spandex bike shorts. The material accentuated the curves of her ass. He reached out to touch her.

"I thought you'd like that," she cooed, standing to kick off the pants.

As he groped her, she pulled off the bra, exposing her breasts. Taking a step away, she slipped her fingers inside the waistband of the shorts. She lowered them slowly, teasing him. As she stepped out of them, he stripped off his t-shirt, and then his shorts.

For a moment, they examined each other's bodies. Now, wearing nothing but a skimpy g-string, she again spun, allowing him to admire her. Facing him once more, her gaze lingered on the bulge in his boxer-briefs.

"Are you going to keep those on?" he asked.

"I was, but if you're going to use that oil," she said, pointing toward the nightstand, "I'll take them off. I don't want them soaked."

"It just makes everything slide easier," he remarked. "Plus, it smells good."

"It does," she agreed.

He moved to the chair. Before sitting, he took off his underwear. Mel stepped over to him as he sat. Reaching out, he picked up the oil, flipped open the top, and poured several drops onto his shaft. She watched as he stroked himself up and down several times.

"Do you remember the safe word?" he tested.

"Yes," she rasped, her eyes locked on his cock.

"OK," he coaxed. "I'm ready."

"I can tell," she said, emitting a short giggle.

Turning, she awkwardly straddled his lap -- facing away -- then sat gingerly. She could feel his cock trapped between their bodies.

"Oh, my God," she sighed.

"Relax," he urged. "Just breathe."

Lifting the oil, he poured a liberal amount across her shoulder blades, and created a small stream that ran down her spin. She shivered as it oozed over her skin. He added a few drops to his chest.

"Lean back," he ordered.

She complied, shimmying back and forth, spreading the oil. He reached around to put more on her chest. Starting at her right collarbone, he dribbled it down to her navel, back up toward her left shoulder, and then between her breasts. Closing the bottle, he tossed it on the bed.

Starting on her belly, he rubbed his hands over her skin. Her hands joined his, and she shifted her hips, grinding against his cock. He cupped her breasts and gently pinched her nipples.

"I want you to choke me, Bill," she purred, trying to look back at him over her shoulder.

He nodded.

"First; you trail your hand up their chest," he said. "Feeling the warmth of their body; their breathing; letting them feel your touch."

She nodded, licking her lips as his left hand did what he'd just described.

"Then, you wrap your hand around their pretty neck," he related. "You don't squeeze yet, though. Just let them anticipate it."

He planted kisses on the back of her neck.

"Once they know you're in charge, you start to squeeze," he noted.

She whimpered as his hand tightened around her neck.

"Not the front of their throat," he cautioned. "You don't want to crush their airway. They'd die."

"No," she rasped.

"No, is right," he echoed, pressing his fingers into the side of her neck.

"Jesus," she murmured.

"You want to limit the flow of blood to the brain," he said. "It causes euphoria."

Her mouth fell open as she sought breath. His right hand drifted downward, his fingertips trailing over her stomach, and through a strip of trimmed pubic hair. Her body stiffened as he brushed her clit, continued along her lips, and then tickled her inner thighs.

"You're teasing me," she protested.

"That's part of the fun," he mocked.

His fingers returned to her pussy.

"You're so wet, Mel," he growled, as a fingertip probed her, briefly.

Again, Bill traced her lips; then focused on her clit, manipulating it slowly; gently; sliding over her slick flesh as she began to writhe atop him. He tightened his grip on her throat, partially cutting off her breath. Both her hands topped his, and she gasped for air.

"You're gonna cum for me," he snarled.

Mel tried to nod, but his powerful hand prevented her head from tilting more than a fraction of an inch. Her body quivered. He could feel the tension building in her; coiling like a spring; craving release. Accelerating his pace, he drove her toward ecstasy.

"Don't stop," she croaked.

He had no intention to do so. Mel heaved -- her fingers clawed at his hand, and she lurched, as if trying to escape, but his strength kept her in place. Just seconds later, her arms fell away, and her body convulsed violently as an orgasm ripped through her.

"That's it," he demanded. "Cum for me!"

Bill released her throat and positioned his left arm across her chest, cupping her right breast. She took a huge gulp of air as she shook. He struggled to hold her on his lap. Her contortions made her ass grind against his cock, making him crazy. He did not, however, cease massaging her clit; instead, he increased the speed and intensity of his efforts.

Mel called out to God as she came, and Bill pressed on, working to make her cum again before her first orgasm faded. He succeeded, and then some. Twisting his right hand, he thrust two slippery fingers inside her wet pussy as he kissed her shoulder, and once more clutched her neck in his left hand. Her second orgasm blended into a third, which blended into a fourth.

"Please," Mel begged, at last. "I need to breathe."

Reluctantly, Bill relented. He wanted to continue making her cum over and over; until he lost count. Though, in truth, he wanted much more than that.

"Shit," Mel exhaled. "You're really good at that."

Extracting his sticky fingers from her cunt, he brought them to her mouth.

"Clean them," he commanded, pushing them past her lips.

"Mmmm," she mumbled, as she complied.

"I'm not done with you," he said.

"You weren't kidding, were you?" she sighed, done licking her juices off his fingers. "About loving to make women cum?"

"I wasn't," he agreed.

They remained silent for more than a minute. Tremors -- aftershocks of her repeated bliss -- rocked her body. Bill's fingertips trailed up and down, teasing her torrid flesh.

"Are you OK?" she asked, eventually.

"Me?" he returned.

"Yeah; I didn't crush your dick, did I?" she joked, wiggling her ass.

His shaft was pressed between her cheeks, and he groaned.

"It's not crushed," Bill said. "Just... in need of attention."

"You didn't cum during all my squirming?" she challenged.

"No," he affirmed.

"Hmmm..." she sniffed.

"What?" he prodded.

"I guess we'll have to remedy that," she suggested.

Pushing away his hands, Mel slid off his lap, and spun to kneel in front of him. He spread his legs, and she leaned into him. She wrapped both hands around his shaft. Looking into his eyes, she began stroking him -- moving agonizingly slow.

"It's so thick," she cooed.

He alternated between watching her face and her hands.

"You wanted to cum on my tits," she reminded him, her left hand dropping to caress his balls.

"Yes," he mumbled.

"You're so close," she whispered. "I can feel it."

Before he could respond, she took the tip of his cock in her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck," he boomed.

For a few moments, she flicked her tongue against the hole, then she took him deeper; her lips stretching wide to accommodate the head and shaft. His hips tried to rise from the chair, but she held him down. He put his hands on the back of her head, holding her in place.

"Mmmm," she moaned, the vibrations rolling through his entire body.

After the stimulation of her thrashing atop him, it took only minutes for her mouth to bring him to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, Mel," he warned, as he felt his balls tighten. "I'm gonna cummm..."

She didn't retreat, and he exploded in her mouth; firing a long stream of hot cum which she swallowed. Pulling back, she aimed his cock at her breasts, jerking it hard. He fired again, and again, depositing more of his cum on her chest. She stayed with him as his body convulsed.

"Give me all of it," Mel goaded.

As he finished, his body began to relax. Mel took his wilting penis in her mouth. Again, his body stiffened, and his hips rose, as she sucked the last of the semen from his now hyper-sensitive penis. Done, she let him slip from her mouth with an exaggerated "pop."

"Yummy," she said, licking her lips.

Crawling up, she sat on his lap, and wrapped her right arm around his neck.

"I didn't see that coming," he joked.

"Yeah..." she acknowledged. "I guess I got carried away."

"I'm not complaining," he assured her.

Mel examined her chest. His cum oozed downward.

"We made quite a mess," she observed.

Bill reached out to the bed and retrieved a towel. Unfolding it, he wiped Mel's chest clean.

"Well," Bill began, "was it what you expected?"

"Truthfully, I didn't know what to expect," she revealed. "But, that was incredible. I've never cum that many times in a row. Ever!"

"So, you liked it?" he teased.

"I did," she confessed.

He put his arms around her, and she lay her head on his chest. They sat in peace for several minutes.

"I want to make you cum a few more times," he said, finally.

"I'd like that, too," she purred, raising her head to look at him. "But, we haven't done that thing we talked about,"

"Choking you out?" he wondered. "I told you..."

12