Breathless Anticipation Pt. 05

Story Info
The couple joins another couple for some fun on the town.
5.6k words
4.45
3.4k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They began their trip back to their hotel room buzzing from what they just experienced and from what they thought they were about to do. While out and about exploring the campus of the quaint college town they had chosen for their sexual rendez-vous, Rick and Jenny had found what they thought was a secluded forested area and had gotten a bit frisky. They soon found out that a young couple had been watching them and had taken matters into their own hands (and mouths).

Jenny and Rick were both so turned on by watching the college girl sucking off her boyfriend that they made a double date to go to a bar that night with the friendly couple who introduced themselves as Dave and Patti.

"So what just happened?" Rick asked while driving back to the hotel.

"Um, I think we've got a double date," Jenny replied.

"Ok, but am I crazy to think that it will be more than just a double date?"

Jenny thought it over and said, "You're not crazy, Rick. I think we're all thinking the same thing. The thought of you fucking me while watching them fuck turns me on so much. I mean, I'm dripping right now just thinking about it." She grabbed his hand from the steering wheel and put it up her skirt so he could feel her wetness. The car swerved as Rick was startled by her bold move.

Holy shit, he thought as he started to finger her, two fingers sliding easily into her wet pussy. She was hot and wet but he needed to focus on driving. As he pulled his fingers out of her sopping slit, she grabbed them and sucked them clean. "Remember back a couple of years ago when we were texting and you were in your car. I said that doing it in the car wasn't out of the question?" she asked him.

"I do remember that," he said.

"Good," she replied and unzipped his fly and started stroking his cock, still a bit wet from fucking her pussy just 20 minutes ago. She admired it as it started to get harder and harder. She adjusted her seat belt and leaned over, taking it into his mouth and not worrying about anyone else who might be able to see. With half his cock in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it. She started to suck harder, bobbing her head up and down in his lap. It wasn't very comfortable, having to work around the gear shift, but she loved the little groans that were emanating from his throat as she worked on his cock.

She removed her mouth, starting to stroke him quickly with one hand. She made it her mission to get him to cum before they returned to the hotel. One hand was rubbing his hard cock and the other was between her legs rubbing her clit. He looked over to see what she was doing and an involuntary "Oh fuck" escaped his lips. Her dress was pulled up around her hips and she was giving him a clear view of her fingers spreading her lips, rubbing her clit in circles.

Since he didn't want to end up in a fiery crash, he forced his eyes back to the road as she intensified her attention to his hard shaft. He tried focus on the mechanics of driving in order to postpone his inevitable climax. They were just minutes away from their hotel and he wanted to get back there before he gave himself over to the pleasure she was giving him. Signal left, get into the left-hand lane, Oh god that feels good, no, look where you're going, don't watch her, fuck, she's gorgeous, eyes on the road, dumbass! He even pinched his left leg with his hand to keep his attention on the road.

She saw the sign for their hotel up the road. Damn it, she thought, she wasn't going to make it. I guess he has cum a lot in the last couple of days. Might give him some extra stamina. She plunged a couple of fingers into her dripping pussy as she rubbed the head of his cock in circles.

They turned into the parking lot and he guided the car to a semi-deserted corner. He put the car into park and turned off the engine. He looked over at her and his heart melted at the sight of her eyes, partially closed in pleasure, her chest heaving as her breathing grew more and more ragged. Her hand never left his cock, but, she was definitely focusing more on pleasuring herself at the moment than him. He looked down to the incredible sight of her fingers in her pussy. He took her hand as her eyes fluttered open and met his. He put her fingers in her mouth and licked them, as she had done for him, savoring the taste.

She removed her seatbelt and climbed over the gear shift, straddling his lap. The rental car was a tight fit but he moved the seat back to give themselves more room. She positioned her pussy right above his cock and guided it inside her with her hand. She groaned as he filled her, looking into his eyes. She raised herself up and down slowly at first, feeling every inch of his thick, hard cock enter and exit, getting her closer and closer to climax on each thrust.

The warmth and wetness of her pussy was heaven for Rick. For years he had wondered how it would feel and this weekend, he realized that it was better than he could have anticipated. Everything she did drove him wild and every new position that they tried felt as good as anything he'd ever experienced. He held her ass in her hands as she bounced up and down, breathing heavier and heavier and moaning as she fucked him. She leaned over, and breathed into his ear, "I'm cumming, Rick."

That information pushed him over the edge as he started to cum inside her, his cock spasming in time with her pussy. His cock danced inside her while she trembled. Her legs gave out and she sank down to take all of him and she let out a gasp as he filled her completely, his cock still jerking and his cum still oozing into her.

She caught her breath, angling forward to rest her head on his shoulder while staying put with his cock engulfed by her pussy. "Why does that always feel so good," she asked.

He was also still catching his breath. "You know why, Jenny," he replied.

"Because your cock was made for my pussy," she said, practically reading his mind.

"And your pussy for my cock."

They stayed there for a few minutes, both with their eyes closed and with Rick stroking Jenny's back gently. Jenny then slowly leaned back and opened the door, gently climbing down from the car, straightening her dress and stretching her slim body that was starting to cramp. Rick tucked his cock back into his pants, zipped up his fly, and turned the car back on. Jenny walked around the car and sat herself down in the passenger seat again, reaching into her purse and brushing her hair as Rick drove to a parking spot closer to the hotel entrance. This time when they exited the car, they looked as if nothing scandalous had happened and they strode through the lobby back up to their room.

*******

"Hungry?" he asked as they entered their room.

"Famished," she said. "You know you always get me to work up an appetite."

"I'm thinking that we get room service and then take a nap before our big night," he said with a wry smile.

"Good idea," she said. "You order and I'll take a shower."

He picked up the phone and ordered a couple of turkey sandwiches. Nothing fancy but it would help them regain their energy for later. The person on the other end of the phone said it would take about half an hour so he decided that a shower would be a good idea too. He started to shed his clothes, thinking about his adventures with Jenny over the past couple of days. Wow. He thought she was sexy when they had video chatted naked with each other but this was something on another level. She was hungry for his cock and seemingly stopped at nothing to get it over and over again. Not that he had a problem with that. He wrapped a towel around his waist and tested the bathroom door. Unlocked. He opened it and walked in. He saw her body through the glass barrier and felt his cock stiffen yet again. He just stood there and watched as she rubbed body wash all over her delightful body. Her round, perky breasts were covered in lather and she was rubbing herself up and down her firm legs, made strong and trim from years of running.

"What took you so long?" she asked and invited him to join her.

He opened the partition and entered the shower. She started to lather his body, caressing every inch, soaping all of him up. Before she started to rinse off, she pressed up against him. She maneuvered his cock between her legs and let out a whimper as the shaft rubbed her clit. "Slow down, sweetie," he said, "Let's save some for later."

"Tease," she said as she finished rinsing and stepped out of the shower. He lathered up on his own, and rinsed and turned the shower off. He dried off and stepped out of the bathroom naked, still rock hard.

He emerged from the bathroom to see finishing up applying lotion to her legs. He walked over and kissed her while guiding her to the bed. He pushed her onto it, kneeling in front of her with her dripping pussy right in front of his face. He put her smooth legs over his shoulders and dove in, licking her slit up from the bottom before honing in on her clit.

She grabbed the back of his head, pushing it into her pussy as he licked. She moaned in ecstasy thinking about their public fuck and how they were being watched. Then she thought of the sexy blonde girl sucking that boy's cock. She started to cum, moaning louder and pulling Rick's head tight to her mound.

When the orgasm subsided, she relaxed on the bed for a moment and then she remembered his raging hardon. "What about you?" she asked.

Just then there was a knock at the the door. "Room service," the voice from the other side called.

"I'll just have to wait" Rick said as he got up, put his towel over around his waist and answered the door.

******

"These kids want to meet at 10pm. I know I'm getting old when that seems like the time I should be going to sleep!" Rick said.

"You're not that old," Jenny told him. "After all, how many times have you fucked me in the last day and a half? How many old men can do that? And without Viagra, even!" She always did have a way of making him feel better about himself.

They ate mostly in a comfortable silence, occasionally kissing or touching each other. Both were dressed just in their underwear and, seeing each other in a state of semi-undress combined with the prospect of what was to come, both were incredibly aroused.

They finished dinner and snuggled into bed for a nap. Rick woke up to see that Jenny had put on one of Rick's t-shirts and sat in the recliner to make a phone call home to check on her kids who were staying with her parents. Rick lay on the bed looked at the clock: 8:45. He looked over at Jenny. While she had covered herself from the waist up, her bare legs and the sight of her panties covering her nether regions were still turning him on.

She signed off on the phone. It seemed a little incongruous to her to talk to her parents and kids while away on this weekend that was designed to be all about sexual pleasure. She looked over at Rick who, by then had pulled out his own phone. She removed her shirt and joined him. "Sudoku, eh?" she commented, nudging him.

"Yup," he replied. "Gotta keep my brain active."

"Old man," she teased him. "I guess it's time to start getting ready. What do you think I should wear?" she asked.

"Hmm," he replied. "You're giving me the choice?"

"We'll see," she said with a smirk. "If I like your choices."

"Well, let's see what you've got with you. Gotta know what the possibilities are," he said with a smile, relishing the idea of choosing what she'd wear.

She went to her suitcase and started laying out some clothing. She started with a couple of blue bra-and-panties sets that he knew she had bought with him in mind. Then she laid out a pair of blue jeans that rode low on her hips, a blouse that covered most of her upper body, with three-quarter length sleeves, the dress that she met him in the night before and a smaller black minidress that he hadn't seen before. This one intrigued him.

He chose the bra that was cut to show more cleavage, which happened to be paired with the thong panties. He also chose the small black minidress that hugged her body on the top half, showing some modest cleavage and then flared out below the waist.

"Wait, if you chose that combination, someone might see my butt cheeks if my skirt rides up," Jenny protested.

"Hopefully that someone will be me," Rick replied.

Jenny weighed the decision in her mind. No one knew her here. And if anything happened, she was sure that Rick could keep her safe. He definitely wasn't one to let just a stranger touch her. And while he did have some extra weight, she knew he ran regularly and hit the gym, giving those broad muscles some tone. And it would turn her on to know that he was going to enjoy the way she was dressed.

"All right," she agreed and put on the bra and panties before heading to the bathroom the put on her makeup.

Rick lay back in the bed, completing his sudoku before getting up to get himself dressed. He wish he knew more about the venue. He chose a fairly tight black t-shirt with a black, short-sleeve dress shirt over top. He wore tight jeans and brown dress shoes that showed that he cared about how he looked but he wasn't going to wear formal wear to a music club.

By the time he had dressed, Jenny was finished with her makeup. She was still in just her bra and panties and he came right up to her and kissed her deeply, making sure she felt his thickening cock through his jeans.

"How are you so beautiful?" he asked her.

She just blushed and went to get her dress. The hem came down to just above her mid-thigh and she asked him to zip her up. Once again, he zipped up her dress. This time, he slid his hand up her skirt around the front, rubbing her clit through her lacy panties. "We're gonna get this really wet tonight," he whispered in her ear. He felt the goosebumps rise on the back of her neck as his deep voice and dirty thoughts registered with his lady.

Jenny took one more look in the mirror and was satisfied with how she looked. She was looking forward to a night out, even if it mean that she'd have to wait to get Rick between her legs again. She was also looking forward to seeing what their new friends might be up to.

Rick took Jenny's hand and led her out the door of their room, down the hall and to the elevator. They held hands as they waited and when they heard the familiar "ding" of the lift, they stepped back to see if anyone was exiting before they entered. It was empty. Then took their two steps inside, and leaned up against the back of the elevator, she nuzzled into his side with his arm around her. He began to stroke her side, sliding up higher and higher as the elevator doors closed. While the elevator moved towards the ground floor, he slid his hand higher and higher, gently stroking the side of her breast. She began to breathe slightly harder and her nipple started to poke through the thin material of the dress and the bra.

The elevator dinged several times before it reached the ground floor and when the doors opened, someone entering would see just an attractive couple holding hands and walking into the lobby. They crossed the floor and went outside to find that the Uber Rick had ordered was there. They got into the car and Jenny leaned into Rick, her head on his shoulder as they rode the brief five minutes to the club.

They arrived at the building and took in their surroundings. They heard it before they saw it, the bass of the music reverberated through the structure and into their bones as they walked down the stairs into the club. The darkness enhanced feeling of the music pounding into them. They reached the entrance and were asked for ID, flattering Jenny. They walked through the narrow corridor to where the club opened up with a bar all along the left side and the stage ahead of them. The band was deep into their set, the two guitars were wailing while the bass and drums were throbbing away. The music wasn't bad, although it wasn't to either of Rick or Jenny's tastes. Rick's eyes scanned the dimly lit room for Dave and Patti.

Jenny was also looking around and noticed that some of the men and women had taken notice of her. While their stares were not the most comfortable for her, she did get a small thrill from knowing that she was wanted. She stuck close to Rick as he looked for their new friends but they found Rick and Jenny first.

"Hey hot stuff." Jenny jumped slightly at the female voice whisper in her ear as a hand gently touched her shoulder. She turned to see Patti inches away from her face with a big smile on her face.

Dave and Patti emerged from the crowd. Dave shook Rick's hand and Patti gave Jenny a hug. Perhaps too close of a hug as Patti rubbed Jenny's back while grinding her hips into her a little. "I've been waiting for this all day," Patti said.

The two couples went to the bar to get drinks. They thought about just having Rick and Dave go, but thought it might be too crowded to find the girls again afterwards. Besides, in Rick's experience, it was always good to have a sexy woman or two nearby when trying to order drinks.

Drinks acquired, the two couples raised their glasses and Rick toasted, raising his voice to be heard, "To a great night at the Cavern, Cheers!"

They all lifted their glasses and drank, Jenny downing hers quickly, grabbing Patti's hand and heading to the middle of floor to dance to the music. The men followed close behind, making sure not to lose the ladies. Patti and Jenny danced with abandon while Rick and Dave swayed somewhat uncomfortably to the music. When the band broke into a slower tune, both men took the opportunity to get behind his woman, wrapping his hands around her waist and swayed slowly to the music.

Jenny looked over to see Dave kissing Patti's neck and grinding his hips into her ass. She felt Rick behind her doing the same. She couldn't take it anymore and turned around, putting a hand behind his head and kissing him as deeply as she could, her tongue in his mouth as his hands squeezed her ass.

The song ended and the crowd roared, prompting them to break their kiss. "Tequila shots?" Jenny asked. Rick nodded and headed to the bar to get four shots, motioning to Dave to give him a hand.

When they returned, they each had two small glasses in one hand with a small packet of salt and two limes in the other. The two women each took a glass and lime wedge while Rick explained. "Lick the spot between your thumb and forefinger." After they all did, he opened the salt packet and poured a sprinkling onto Jenny's hand and then his own, the salt sticking to the wet skin. Dave did the same with Patti. "Ok everyone! Lick, shoot, suck! One, two three!"

The finished counting together and, while Patti and Dave licked the salt off their hand before shooting their tequila, Rick and Jenny licked the salt off each other's hand, holding the shot for the other to drink from and they each sucked the lime from the other, following it up with a deep kiss.

"They need to get a room," said Patti.

Dave tapped Rick on the shoulder and shouted, "Why don't you guys come back to our apartment for a drink?"

Rick and Jenny gave each other a wry smile and turned back to Dave and nodded. Dave began to lead their procession out of the club and into the cool night air. "We live just a couple of minutes from here," Patti, grateful for not having to shout over the music, said as the two couples walked hand-in-hand in silence on the sidewalk.

Dave and Patti parted at a doorway as Dave fished out his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. They led the older couple up the stairs. They all removed their coats and shoes and Dave suggested they all get comfortable. Rick and Jenny collapsed on the ragged couch. She put her arm around him and crossed her legs, the hem of her short dress already riding up. She noticed Patti taking a good look to see what she was revealing. Patti, who was wearing skin-tight jeans and a top that showed off plenty of cleavage, sat on the plush chair across from them.

12