Bred by Daddy at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inched up in such a way that his fingers did slide closer to that forbidden place. Her mouth was at his ear. "Daddy, thank you for saving me. I was so scared out there in the water." Her lips caressed his ear. He felt the moist warmth of her breath. The erection he had just vanquished began to stir again in his pants. She kissed his face, her soft lips leaving his ear and working down toward his mouth. Little, teasing kisses. "Daddy, let me sit on your lap," she said in her best little-girl voice.

He closed his eyes. This was a disaster. His boner was swelling abundantly from her silky touches, her sexy whisper, the weight of her body against his, his hand so close to the heat of her entrance. If he opened his hand, his fingertips would brush against her full pouting vaginal lips...he tried to keep his hand very still. She was shifting to maneuver her naked body closer to him. "Daddy, daddy," she was murmuring, now bringing his other hand to her lips, kissing his fingertips, and now sucking each one greedily. She wasn't in his lap, but she was about to be. He had to take action.

Quickly he stood, disentangling her. "Kelly, honey, we better get dressed and tend to the boat. I know you've had a shock but nothing will help it like a little fresh air and a good meal. Let's get you fed and taken care of and we can enjoy the day together." His pragmatic tone cleared the air instantly, dispelling her neediness without shaming or hurting her.

She looked down for just a moment, and then met his eye. "Ok Daddy," she said brightly. "Let me get dressed and I'll be right up to help you."

"That's my girl," he said joyfully, leaning down to kiss her. She leaned up and caught his mouth in hers, inching her tongue out just slightly as their lips fully met. He withdrew instantly, but it had happened. They had shared a lovers' kiss. For just a beat he watched her, before he resumed his firm and parental tone. "You come out when you're dressed and I'll make us some breakfast." He smiled at her, but his tone was firm, neutral, and she nodded angelically. This wasn't getting easier.

***

They were now almost three weeks at sea, and had been mostly isolated for the last few days, sailing the open ocean. Their last fine meal near a marina was over a week ago, and he could tell Kelly was getting peevish from the monotony of their diet. She had been petulant and pouty all day.

"Daddy, rub this sunscreen on my back," she commanded from a few feet away. Dave roused himself from his novel, watching her. He knew her skin burned easily, but usually she managed her own sun defenses. He wondered idly if this was some new scheme to awaken his animal appetite. They hadn't spoken about the night in bed and the illicit kiss. But he knew somehow it was at the front of both of their minds. "Ok, honey, just the hard to reach spots though. Where do you need it?"

She twisted her neck and glanced back toward her shoulder blades. Her arms were lifted, adjusting her bikini ties. "That spot in the center of my back, I just can't reach it," she said casually. He came and sat behind her on her chair. He had a leg on either side of her wide hips. Her ample rear would have been perfectly hugged against his cock if they had been lovers, he noticed, inching back slightly. He squirted the lotion into his hands and rubbed it a little to warm it. She was still fiddling with the ties around her neck. "Ok, here it comes sweetie," he said as he gently rubbed the lotion into her skin.

"Oh, that feels good," she sighed, and let her arms drop. As she did so her bikini strings fell from her neck and the top slipped below her breasts. Dave froze. He couldn't see her tits from this angle, but just knowing they were exposed - so close to his hands, too—made him tense. "Oops," she said huskily. "I thought I had tied that better." She skootched back in the chair toward Dave. His cock had been swelling in his trunks, and now her rear in nothing but a bathing-suit bottom was wriggling against it. He exhaled slowly.

"Honey, do you want to put your top back on? I don't want you to get sunburned." He kept his voice steady. He refused to allow her to know how aroused he was. She was still wiggling against him as he massaged the lotion into her back, and he knew that meant the heavy boobies were swaying and bobbing deliciously, if only he reached a few inches forward to touch them.

Suddenly Kelly leaned back and her mouth was close to his. "Daddy, can you put a little lotion on them? It would feel so good." Her lips brushed his. That electric current between them was stronger than ever. It would be so easy to engulf her mouth in his, to clasp the delicious weight of her breasts in his hands, to insinuate his swollen cock up against her full ass cheeks. But this was his daughter. It wasn't some slut at the office. He couldn't do this to her, no matter what messages she seemed to be sending. She couldn't know what it meant, if their relationship changed in this way. It would change permanently. They could never go back.

She seemed to know what he was thinking. "Daddy," her husky whisper interrupted his thoughts. "I know you think I don't know what I want, or that I don't know what I'm asking for. But I do. I've been saving myself for one man, the man who loves me most. I want nothing more than to give myself to that man."

Her lips were kissing his cheek softly, close to his mouth. His hand had relaxed on her back a little as he massaged her, spreading wide and dangerously close to reaching around to massage the lotion into the round swell of her breasts. He could smell her shampoo and the sweet warm salt of her skin. He closed his eyes. He wanted nothing more too, than for her to give herself to him.

With that thought, he had fallen. Her mouth was on his now, his on hers, their tongues lapping feverishly at each other's, their lips slick with saliva kissing and sucking deeply, tasting one another with passionate surrender. His hands now intensified the massage and moved close to her breasts, teasing her, teasing them both, his fingertips tracing the sides of the large orbs before making slow circles to reach her nipples, his manly hand cupping each large round udder as they overflowed his grasp. "God, she's big," he sighed to himself and his cock leaped in his pants. Kelly was so close to him, she felt the stiffening of his member and a moan escaped her. She didn't know what they were going to do, but she knew nothing had ever felt better than what they were doing now— and she wanted more.

She lifted her hips slightly and spoke through the kiss. "Daddy, can we—can we be naked together, please? I want it," she moaned. He was breathing heavily. His hands were so full of her big young titties, he couldn't imagine caressing the rest of her. He worked his hands down her torso a little and rubbed the soft babyfat of her tummy. He found the sides of her swimsuit bottoms, tight and flush against her fleshy hips.. "Ok, honey. Let me help you take these off," he whispered into her ear, lifting the spandex away from her skin. As he did so, his hands took advantage of her lifted rear and grasped her big butt in his hands. His cock throbbed as she sat her naked ass down again, now so close to him, practically on top of him...

"Hold on, honey, I'm going to take mine off too." He pushed her away gently so he could undo his suit. As he pulled it away from his body, his large cock sprang up and bobbed a little as it grew harder. It was thick, reddish-purple, with an enticing vein running down its length. He stroked it a few times appraisingly. He couldn't remember ever being so hard.

Kelly was eyeing him a little nervously. He sat back down and she sat against him, her breasts now naked against his chest, her face uplifted to his, kissing his neck and jawline tenderly.

"What do we do now, Daddy? I've never seen a..." she hesitated, unsure of what word to use. Her hand reached out to touch it, and he thrilled as her small fingers wrapped shyly around its thick girth. "One of these before," she finished softly. She seemed innocent and childlike again suddenly. He doubted himself for a brief moment, but it was too late to reign in his passion.

"I know, baby. There's nothing to be scared of, this is going to feel so good." He was kissing her again now, warming her up for what was to come. He lifted her onto his lap so she was straddling his cock without entering her. It sat firmly between her legs, throbbing excitedly, and he noted with satisfaction that he could feel the hot wetness of her pussy sliding against him. She was so wet, it was lubricating them both. He could even smell the heat from her, and it turned him on like crazy. He steadied her and brought his mouth to her nipples, sucking and biting to his heart's content, exploring the thick long nubs straining from her aureaolae, training and teasing them with his tongue and teeth. They were full, elongated, erect, pouting.

He imagined her bigger, fuller, even—if she were breastfeeding, how much milk these big globes would produce and how sexy her leaking nipples would be... his cock swelled dangerously against her, and she seemed to share the wave of passion. She was rubbing her pussy against his cock, and the head was close to her entrance. Now she adjusted her angle and his swollen member gained purchase at her wet, hungry vaginal opening. She pushed down on it greedily, enveloping him just a little before his cock met the resistance of her virginity.

"There we go, baby, you're mine now," he said with gritted teeth and he pushed into her forcefully. He felt a barrier release, her tight channel opening to enfold him, and he was balls deep in his teenage daughter's hot young virgin cunt. "Oh fuck," he sighed as he felt her tight wet sheath grip every inch of his fat erection. "God, Im going to cum in this pussy," he moaned as his animal brain fully took over, the rational parent long gone.

Kelly was vibrating with pleasure. The moment her daddy's cock entered her, she felt herself start to peak. "Daddy, It's happening, I'm going to, it's..." and then she was crying out as her body orgasmed explosively on his cock, the hungry pussy swallowing every inch of him up deep against his balls, her cervix close against her father's cockhead where he freely released his precum as he began to now build a rhythm for fucking her. "Good girl, good girl," he said between gritted teeth as he brought himself closer, thrusting hard into her slick tight cunt. She was moaning with each thrust, building to another hard cum, her clit swollen and eager for contact, her own movements increasing to respond to his own. He was thrusting faster, faster. She felt him swell inside her and she was over a cliff again.

"Oh baby, I'm filling you up," he moaned as she cried out, their orgasms crashing on them both at once, his abundant load of creamy ejaculate shooting deep inside her as her pussy gaped and pulsed and drew each drop of him deep into her fertile womb.

It was done. He had bred his daughter.

Their breathing was ragged, exhausted. Still holding each other tightly, they relaxed back into each other and drifted off, his cock softening within her but still plugging her full, no cum escaping as they remained deeply joined.

"I love you Daddy," she murmured as she drifted off, now a woman.

***

They had not weeks but months of joyful togetherness ahead of them, and easing the tension of their sexual attraction this early in the trip was a welcome relief for them both. Now they embraced their new relationship as lovers, physical contact arising easily between them, their embraces as natural and passionate as the summer rain.

Each night they slept together in his queen berth, his arms around her, their mouths locked on each other's. She came loudly for him, and she came often. Her body was an exquisite instrument he was learning to play, and he found her passionate and responsive in every regard. She had never been slim and willowy, and now her voluptuous curviness gave him endless delight as he initiated her big wide rear into the hard passion of anal sex and the greasy, dirty joy of cumming between her enormous round titties.

Mostly he came in her pussy, pumping load after load of hot cum between her legs. She sighed contentedly with each insemination, the cum like a drug that relaxed and pacified her. If he went too long without doing it, he noticed she grew uptight and fussy. He smiled at how expressive and simple her appetites could be, and took pride in sowing her several times a day, her lips open in surprise sometimes as his cum leaked from her, "oh Daddy, it's coming out!" she would cry in surprise.

Their affection was palpable, and everyone they met acknowledged and responded to it. They spent more time now docked in a slip, here on an island, here in a big city harbor, always a new place where they were unknown and unquestioned as man and wife. They ate exquisite meals together, holding hands, gazing into each other's eyes. "Mr and Mrs Ryan," they were greeted at each new location. When they spent time socializing at marinas, they were Dave and Kelly, joyful newlyweds, holding hands and frequently sharing a kiss or a dance together, she in a sexy low-cut dress and he in his khakis. They were stunning together.

Normally such a physically demanding schedule of sailing, with all of its labor and austerities, would have whittled some weight off them both. Dave felt leaner. He noticed Kelly's figure seemed to blossom a little instead. Her breasts were bigger than ever, gloriously full. Her cheeks were rosy and round. Her little tummy always puffed slightly with its sexy layer of babyfat. He loved her slightly thick figure, but he wondered that she seemed to still be developing. She had been a late bloomer, and she seemed to still be blooming. One night on one of their most romantic dates on a Caribbean island, her breasts were almost overflowing the tight bikini that had formerly given her so much coverage. "Honey, this is getting a little small for you," Dave growled as he danced his fingers around the big swollen sides of her boobies.

Kelly blushed. " I know Daddy, I didn't know I was still growing. I'll get a new one soon. I'm up a whole cup size!" She seemed embarrassed but proud. He kissed her. "My growing girl."

They didn't use contraceptives, one reason being that Dave had questioned her early in their sexual congress. "Honey, do you get your periods now?" He said casually. He was a little worried about how often he was now rutting inside of her, potentially breeding her like a farm animal.

"Daddy, I don't get them regularly. You know, I've always been a little slower than the other girls in my class. I'm sure I'll start getting them monthly soon, I mean, I just turned 18!" She laughed self-consciously and shrugged. They didn't mention it again, and he maintained his constant, compulsive attentions, bathing her womb in his cum as often as he could.

Their travels took them to a foreign coast, and now they sampled exotic foods at some ports. Kelly was sick a lot from the food and water in these places, but Dave was unaffected. He noted with concern how pale and peaked she looked at times, how often she would blanche and mutter "seasick again" before she ran off, and he would hear her wretching over the side. She had always been a good sailor, but these new exotic locales and meals seemed to affect her more than ever before. He held her gently when she was ill, gave her water, massaged her feet and her temples and lay next to her protectively. She purred with pleasure to have him close. They were so deeply in love.

The summer elapsed blissfully in this way. Toward the end of the it, they were retracing their steps back to the first marina where Kelly had teasingly declared they were on their "honeymoon." They were sharing a meal in the same hotel-top restaurant. Kelly's same burgundy dress clung to her curves, her cleavage now even more abundant, almost scandalous, her figure fuller and more womanly than before. His eyes drank her in with pride and pleasure. They shared champagne and he cleared his throat toward the end of the meal.

"Kelly, I can't tell you how special this summer has been for me. I...I..." he looked up to her eyes, earnestly watching him. Her trust was total, her love consummate. "I wish it could last forever. I know you're starting college in just a few short weeks." A shadow fell across her face. "I'm happy about that for you, but I can't pretend I won't miss you so much. I wanted to give you something to take with you, so you can think of me - of us - and always remember how special this summer has been."

Her eyes lit up as he brought a small jewelry box to her hand. She opened it, and a sparkling band of diamonds greeted her. It was like a wedding band, but the row of diamonds bespoke an engagement. "I can't give you an engagement or wedding ring, my love," he said, his voice thick with emotion. "But I can give you this devotion ring, that shows you no matter what I am committed and promised to you." He was looking down, so vulnerable, so deeply in love with his sexy and sweet daughter who would soon be leaving him.

She swept back a lock of hair from her eyes, and looked up at him. "Daddy, I don't know what to say. I don't even want to leave you!" She choked back a sob. "I'll wear this ring forever. I'm so in love with you." She got up from the table and embraced him, her body and his joining easily and naturally. She slipped on the ring and joined her hands in his, and kissed him hard, passionately. She knew they would make love that night like never before.

"I'll be back from school before you know it," she said mildly. "We'll be together again all next summer." He smiled bravely back at her. Their magical trip was nearly over, and the weight of real life was returning. Their next trip alone together felt like a million years away to them both.

***

Dave was home, resting on the couch, surrounded by boxes. After helping Kelly pack and move into her dorm, he had resolved to sell their too-large and luxurious house and move somewhat closer to her. He knew how much she loved her horse, so he had bought a large acreage with a gorgeous old farmhouse on it. It could be a ranch where they could keep horses, and best of all it was close to a massive lake where he could keep his boat year-round.

They were talking on the phone, and he was telling her all about it. "You'll love it, honey. You can ride as much as you want, any time. It will be just perfect." There was silence on the other end. "Oh..yes!! It does sound nice, Daddy! I'm so happy for you." He could tell she was distracted. She sounded pensive, and like her mind was elsewhere. He shifted uncomfortably, a small voice in the back of his mind wondering...perhaps it had finally happened. Perhaps she had found someone her own age. He coughed. "Well, I better let you go honey. The movers are coming on Tuesday and I've got to get all this in boxes, it's a huge job but I'll get it all done. I love you. Can't wait to see you again," he said rather lamely. It was hard to communicate all of his passion for her through a dry telephone call.

"Thanks, Dad," she said offhandedly, "good luck with it! Talk to you soon," and hung up.

"Thanks Dad," he thought. It was the most passionless goodbye possible. He realized he was torturing himself. He should have known better than to fall this deeply in love with her. It was one thing to be sexual, already a terrible sin. But to saddle her with so many heavy emotions and devotion, and her so young and just starting out her life...waves of guilt and remorse crashed on him. He drank a little scotch and went to bed early that night, hoping he would feel better in the morning.

His head ached when he arose, but he did feel more motivated to realize his mission. Even if his sweet baby had found someone new, it was only a few months into the semester. It was inevitable that she should cycle through some different boys. But he would always be her father. His heart quailed when he thought of some abrasive and selfish young man using his daughter's sweet vaginal flower casually, or roughly. Dave had to close his eyes. He had to let go. He trusted Kelly's judgement and knew she would make wise choices. He loved her and trusted her. He had to trust. He made some coffee and got down to the business of packing boxes.