Bred by his Bully

Story Info
She tries to make everything better, but talk is cheap.
3.8k words
4.42
29.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains dubious consent and risky sex. It, like most of my stories are not for everyone. If you don't like dark themes, please read something else. All characters in involved in sexual situations in this story are 18 years or older.

At the first sign of trouble, people looked to see what had happened, but they all quickly pretended they hadn't, and no one said anything about it. They were used to the bullying. Everyone but the victim was, and like many of the other kids in their high school, they'd grown indifferent.

Grace hadn't, of course, but she still turned away. She couldn't watch as Jay and his buddies teased her brother, Liam.

At least in public, they wouldn't hurt him, she told herself as she stared down at her food like the commotion thirty feet from her didn't even exist.

She looked away both because she saw how bad it hurt her to watch, and how badly it hurt him whenever she tried to bring it up at home. If she brought it up, then he'd get sad and lock himself in his room. However, if she pretended not to know just what a rough year his junior year had become, the same way their parents already did, then her brother would wear his fake smiles and make up excuses for his scrapes and bruises.

It was better that way. She'd decided that early in the year.

At least this way, Liam got to keep his pride, and at 17, he was becoming a fine young man. Though only a year and a half younger than her, she knew he'd put all these problems aside when he went off to college in a year or so like she was about to.

But apparently, sometime later in the day, Jay's hazing had escalated into something physical, and her dear little brother had come home with a split lip that he claimed he'd gotten during PE.

"You need to keep your eye on the ball," her dad had said with a laugh over dinner, "Or it will find you every time. Trust me, I know."

Grace wondered if little messages like that were his way of telling his son that he'd been bullied too as a child, but she wasn't sure. Her dad seemed too strong and handsome to have ever faced the same sorts of problems as his gawky son. He'd be eighteen in a few more months, but he seemed very far from the world of adulthood.

She'd never felt comfortable asking about her parents youthful struggles. Instead, she just lived in her head and saved the true things in her head for the strangers on the internet that lived in her phone. It was better that way for everyone.

At least, she thought so most of the time. That night, Grace couldn't sleep. All she could do was lay there and think about what she might be able to do for Liam before she graduated in a month and left him to fend for himself.

She'd already tried to help him improve his wardrobe and get a girlfriend. It did little good, though. He wasn't much happier taking that kind of advice from his sister than he was listening to her talk about his bullying.

It was a frustrating situation, and she had no idea what to do to fix it. She just wasn't confrontational enough to figure out a solution to a problem this intractable. Not when so many of the problems in her life melted away by asking politely, being pleasant, and doing what she was told.

That wasn't advice she could give Liam, though. He couldn't really do any of that because he wasn't a pretty dark-haired woman with a winsome smile or an hourglass figure.

The next day, she asked her boyfriend Ryan what he thought they could do about it before they both transferred to the state school they'd been accepted to, halfway across the state.

"I mean, I'd tell you I could kick his ass," he said with a shrug, "but you'd just tell me that violence doesn't solve anything like always."

"Violence is the problem," she shot back. "How is more violence supposed to be the solution?"

He didn't answer that because he couldn't, of course, and stuck to flirting with her the rest of the morning, but the question lingered with her the rest of the day, and ultimately, it decided everything. She would talk to Jay directly, behind her brother's back, and ask him nicely.

Surely that would make everything better, wouldn't it? She thought.

Grace didn't ask Ryan about her plan because she knew that he wouldn't approve. 'Jay's dangerous,' he'd tell her, and he might be... to other guys, but for a girl like her, she'd be perfectly safe as long as she stayed in public, no how nervous he made her.

Nervous was certainly the right word, too. She was filled with a whole storm of butterflies when she finally worked up the nerve to confront his little clique that day.

She knew where he'd be, of course. Everyone did. He and his buddies would be either out in the small grove of pines at the far end of the athletic fields just off campus getting high, or they'd be goofing off in the parking lot of the conveyance store a little further down the street if they were all out of weed.

She hoped she'd find them in the latter place because she felt safer with strangers around, but it turned out to be the former. So, it was with shaking hands that she called out, "Hey Jay - can I talk to you?" to the group of men sitting in the shade of those pines.

No, men was the wrong word, she corrected herself. All of them might have been eighteen, and a couple were even nineteen like her, but every one of them was just a boy in a grown-up man's body. Men wouldn't treat her brother and some of the other unfortunate underclassmen the way they did.

"Did you want to get high, too?" one of his flunkies asked her. "Cause for you we got weed to spare baby."

Jay said nothing, though. He just leaned forward from the bench he was relaxing on, fixing her with an almost predatory look.

A couple of the other guys laughed, giggling at some joke she'd never understand like the stoners they were. She ignored them, though. She wasn't here to talk to the boys.

"I came to talk to Jay if you don't mind," she said, starting out fairly confidently before deflating toward the end.

"Well, he's right there, why don't you--" another boy started to say. Jay interrupted him, though.

"Guys - we're going to need some privacy," Jay snapped. "Why don't you all head home for the day."

There were some more laughs and a couple very lewd looks, but she endured them. Her anxiety only increased as she grew more and more alone, though. She'd counted on social pressure to keep everyone well-behaved, and once it was down to her and her brother's bully, she suddenly felt very exposed.

"So what can I do for you," he asked, undressing her with his eyes while his friends were almost out of earshot.

"Not for me," she said softly, "For my brother, Liam. You've been giving him a very hard time, and I'd like it to stop."

"Oh, would you now?" he asked with a smile. "Why don't you have a seat, and we can discuss it."

She did as she was told, but as soon as Jay scooted closer, she scooted away again. He wasn't taking that for an answer, though, and as soon as she stopped the second time, he put his hand on her inner thigh and pulled her closer to him.

"Calm down... uhm, Grace, right?" he said, unsure. "We're all good friends here."

"We aren't, but I'd like it if you could at least not be enemies," she said softly, feeling very vulnerable.

"Well, if you want me and Liam to become friendly, you and I are going to have to become very good friends," he smiled.

"Wha-what do you mean?" she asked, suddenly feeling the overwhelming urge to get out of there. She might have run, too, had he not been holding her in such an intimate and controlling way.

"Before we get to that, I think you need to relax," he said, producing the stub of a joint and a lighter from his pocket. "You know - calm down and take the edge off."

"I shouldn't," she said, accepting them. "I have to get home and--"

"Not before we talk about your brother," he chastised her, "and we can't do that until I help you relax."

That was at least partially true, she decided, so grudgingly, she took a small hit but somehow still managed to end up with a coughing fit.

"There, happy?" she asked, handing them back.

"Oh, I'm always happy when a pretty girl wants to talk to me in private," he answered with another predatory smile.

"I'm seeing someone," she said immediately.

"I know," he answered automatically, not bothering to disguise the way he stared at her breasts through her top. "Ryan. Swimmer. Real pretty boy."

He was so dismissive that for a moment, Grace was hurt on her boyfriend's behalf. They spent the next several minutes discussing her brother and how unhappy she was at the marks Jay and his friends were leaving on him.

No matter how many times he insisted they were just playing a little roughly or how foggy the pot made her, she wouldn't let herself be dissuaded, though. This needed to stop, she told herself, even as she started to lose her way.

Finally, he asked, "So then let's say I were to stop all this and keep anyone else from taking my place as his bully. What would you do for me to make that happen."

"Anything," she said, instantly regretting her choice of words. She quickly tried to tangent to make them slightly more palatable. "I just want him to be safe and happy and-- hey!"

She only snapped out of it when Jay reached for her breasts.

"What are you doing?!" she demanded. As she spoke, she held his hands, but she didn't quite stop him. Not exactly. She just wasn't strong enough, and slowly but surely, he brought them to her chest anyway.

"I just wanted to see what you meant by anything," he smiled as he gently squeezed her left breast, "And I gotta say - you seem a little conflicted. I'm starting to think you don't care about your brother's well-being as much as you say you do."

"Of course I do," she insisted. "You just took me by surprise, is all."

"Oh, well then, let me warn you," he smiled with a wicked gleam in his eye. "In just a second, I'm going to peel those jeans off you, and then I'm going to fuck you. If you let me do that, I'll leave your brother alone for the rest of the year. He can have a glorious Junior year, and no one will mess with him again... until next year."

"What kind of deal is that," she asked as he stood and slowly pulled her to her feet. "Even if I say yes, you'll just torment him again next year."

"Well, I would never do that, of course. Not to the family member of beauty like you," he whispered, suddenly uncomfortably close in a way that made her heart pound, "but if you want to volunteer to be my fuck toy until you graduate, I can promise you that I'll keep him safe for all you all next year too."

"You promise?" she asked as he started to undo her button fly.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," he said, looking like he meant it as he began to ease her pants down past her hips, exposing her white cotton panties to the sudden breeze. "You can stop me any time you want."

She should have been terrified about being stripped in public, but the pot had made her eerily calm, and instead, she just asked, "Isn't there something we could do... something else we could do that isn't sexual? Like I could.... Mmmmmphhhh..."

She trembled beneath his touch from the start, but when he ground his hand against her clit she couldn't help but gasp.

"You're soaked," he gloated, "You want this. Don't try to deny it."

"Do I?" she asked, confused about whether he was right or not. She hadn't sought him out to get fucked, had she? If she hadn't, why was she half-naked? Why had she shown him her breasts?

Suddenly she didn't know what she wanted, except for maybe a little privacy. She wasn't going to get that, though. The only thing that protected her was the distance to the street and the shade that covered them both, but it was a flimsy sort of protection, and it didn't feel like nearly enough when Jay whipped out his dick.

"Normally, I'd have a slut suck it to get her in the mood first, but I don't think you really need that, do you, Grace?" He asked, but it wasn't really a question.

She could feel her mouth go dry at the same time she felt her pussy flood when she looked up to see his cock inches from her face. "I-I..." she stammered, resisting the urge to reach out and grab it. She didn't know what part of her wanted that, but she didn't, did she?

"I think maybe I should go," she said, trying to rise, but she couldn't without getting her face even closer to the dick in front of her.

"No, you don't," he said.

"I don't?" Grace was confused now, struggling to figure out what it was she wanted.

He continued, though. "You want to keep your brother safe and happy, and there's only one way to do that."

"There is..." she sighed, spreading her legs a little wider as he reminded her why she'd put up with this indignity somewhere where someone might see her. "But you have to wear a condom."

"Do I?" he asked, sinking to his knees to line the head of his cock up with her drooling sex. "Because it doesn't seem like I have to..."

As he spoke, he took his cock head in his fist and dragged it up and down the folds of her slick slit. "Look, nothing's stopping me. I could shove it in right now, unless you want to change your mind, that is..."

Grace looked at him with pleading eyes but said nothing, and in the end, that was all the permission he needed. When he first sunk his cock into her, it was while he looked her right in the eyes, daring her to stop him. "Oooohhhh.... Okay..." she moaned finally, "But you ha-ave to p-pull out..."

"Do I?" he asked as he bottomed out inside her.

"You do," she whimpered. "Please, I'm not on anything, and Ry-- he uses protection!"

"Sucks to be him," Jay quipped, starting to slide back out, because this is prime pussy right here..."

She blushed fiercely under the terrible compliment as she felt her body adapt to the invader. He wasn't just fucking her, but he was talking about her boyfriend, and that was almost more than she could take.

"P-please, leave Ryan out of this..." she whimpered as she struggled to cope with the feelings that were flowing through her while they fucked.

"I am leaving him out," Jay laughed. "I'm fucking his girlfriend, and he doesn't have a clue!"

She shuddered under the weight of those words almost as much as the force of his thrusts and was both surprised and disappointed when her lover suddenly stopped and pulled out.

"What are you--" she asked as he flipped her over before he draped her over the bench and then started to fuck her from behind, doggy style.

"Me?" he growled dangerously close to her ear. "I'm just making this little arrangement a little more... anonymous... Now you can pretend that this is just your boyfriend's cock you're bouncing on just like always."

As he spoke, he reached forward and groped her breasts under her shirt, making her yelp in pain. The truth was, there was no way that she could pretend that Jay was Ryan. Even high on drugs.

Her loving boyfriend would never treat her like this. He'd never fuck her this hard or this roughly. He'd also never sink this deeply inside of her.

Jay had already hit parts of her she hadn't known were there, but from this angle, the depth was practically painful. Some part of her wanted him to hurt her, though. He'd been hurting her brother so long. Surely she could shoulder part of that terrible load, especially when it felt so good as he pounded against her hot, wet hole.

"Do you know why we started picking on your brother?" he asked, still pumping away inside of her.

She couldn't hope to answer that or any other question, though. Not with anything but a moan while she felt her unprotected pussy slickly gripping the prick that was hammering against her womb.

"We made a list of every kid in the whole school with a hot older sister and forced them to give up dirt on those pretty eighteen and nineteen-year-olds," he said with obvious pleasure. "Every one of them eventually agreed. Every single one except for your little knight in shining armor got me some nudes or a pair of their used underwear. Every single one of them, except your brother."

Jay laughed, bottoming out inside her, while her emotions warred with each other as Jay's sick little scheme unfolded. Part of her was proud of Liam, but the rest of her was just horrified that despite his best efforts, she'd ended up beneath this asshole while he used her for his pleasure.

She should be telling him to get the fuck off her or trying to claw his eyes out, but she couldn't bring herself to do it, not even after this new piece of the puzzle. It wasn't even because she couldn't bear to confront him. It was because it felt too fucking good.

"Please," she murmured, using the word that helped her so much under normal circumstances.

This shouldn't feel that good. She knew that.

Getting used practically against her will wasn't sexy, but somehow, it felt better than anything Ryan had done to her in recent memory? Was it the risk of doing it without a condom? Was it the feeling of danger that her partner inspired? Was it that they were fucking outdoors like animals and anyone could see?

"That's funny, right?" he said, starting to fuck her again and sending all of her thoughts raining down like a house of cards as she felt his balls slap against her clit. "Your brother tries to protect your virtue, and you end up just giving it away to protect him instead. It's fucking ironic, is what it is."

"J-just as long as you r-remember tooo... oh fuck..." she moaned, "to keep your promise..."

"Grace, if you keep putting out like this, I'll make that little brat the god-damn homecoming king," he growled. "Anything is worth the feel of raw, almost virgin pussy..."

He moaned as he slammed into her again, obviously enjoying it almost as much as she did. Grace could feel her whole body on fire now.

Her breasts rocked with every thrust, and the sparks that generated all seemed to fly straight to her womb. It was there they found all the butterflies and began to swirl hotter and hotter as she got ever closer to cumming on Jay's thick fucking cock.

"Remember..." she panted, "You have to... you said... I need you to... pull... out..."

"Oh, I didn't say that, Grace," he grunted. "That was you. You said I needed to pull out. All I said was I needed you raw..."

A wave of horror washed over her as the implications of those words resounded in her empty, blissed-out skull. She started to struggle for the first time of this whole insane ordeal, but those movements quickly became random muscle spasms as the wave of shame triggered a tsunami of pleasure.

One second, she was horrified by the danger, and the next, her thirsty womb was throbbing and pulsing, begging for her lover's sperm. That was the moment he chose to fill her with cum, too.

"Oh, you're a fucked up cunt aren't you," he growled as he slammed his cock hard against her cervix and let his balls erupt, filling her with jet after jet of dangerous, volcanic semen.

It disgusted and aroused her in equal measure, though she would never admit it. Instead, she used the afterglow to push away the worry, making it a later problem with almost as much force as she used to push her lover off of her before she reached down and started to pull up and button her jeans.

"Relax," he told her with a shit-eating grin on his face. "We're going to be having these sorts of private study sessions from now until graduation. You can just get one abortion after 6 or 8 weeks of partying, and it will be like it never happened."

"That... isn't the right way to handle things like this," she said as a shiver of depraved lust went through her at the very idea. "It's very irresponsible."

"So will be pulling a train Friday night for my buddies, but you're going to do that too," he shot back as he put his deflated dick away and zipped up his pants.

12