Bred by the Cult Leader

Story Info
The cult leader deflowers a bride as the groom watches.
1.7k words
61.4k
58
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you may kiss the bride," our religious leader says and I happily kiss my new husband in front of all of the congregation. I can feel the love and happiness radiating off of him and I know that this is only the beginning of our journey together.

The wedding celebration is in full swing. After the final dance, we retire to our suite for our wedding night.

Our religious leader is already there, sitting on the bed, watching us newlyweds in a grandfatherly way.

When we greet him, he smiles at us and nods appreciatively. "As the leader of our religion, I have the right to the bride's first night," he reminds us.

My husband looks at me and nods. "Yes, Leader, please lead us."

"Undress your wife," he commands my husband, who complies quickly. My husband has always been a very obedient man.

"On your knees!" Our religious leader orders me, and I do so immediately. He pulls down his pants and underwear. His cock stands tall and proud. It is long and thick with a big mushroom head. The veins stand out along its length. It's a privilege to be deflowered and blessed by our religious leader's cock. I open my mouth and take his cock into it. He pushes his cock deep into my throat, choking me. I gag and cough but am rewarded with his approval when I finally catch my breath again.

"You are going to be a good little wife, aren't you?" our leader asks rhetorically.

He forces more of his cock down my throat while my new husband silently watches. I know he'd told me before that he was not looking forward to having our religious leader taste me first. I just told him that he was silly for thinking that way.

I carefully suck our leader's cock, taking it deeper each time until I'm able to fit most of his member inside my mouth. Then I bob up and down on him, sucking hard and fast trying to get as much of his cock as possible.

My husband's eyes are glued to my worshiping of our religious leader's cock. He seems mesmerized. I can see how secretly excited he is by what he sees. I wonder if this is what he thought it would be like?

"Suck harder," our religious leader tells me. I obey him. I want to please him, make him happy. I don't care about pleasing my husband anymore. I've given myself over completely to our religious leader. He is now my master. I love being his servant.

I feel a surge of power come from my worship of our leader's cock. I am no longer an ignorant bride; I am a powerful man's slave. I will do anything he wants me to. Anything!

"Sit on your hands and knees," he orders me. So I do.

My husband is still standing behind me, watching intently. I can tell he's nervous. Maybe even scared. But I also realize that he's aroused too.

I look back at our leader, and he smiles at me. This makes me feel safe. I trust him completely. A strange warmth comes over me. I feel safe, wanted, and loved. He is giving me everything I need. I feel our leader's hand caress my butt, gently squeezing it. I moan softly. I want him to touch me everywhere. He continues to squeeze my ass, moving his hands around to find my pussy. He finds it easily, and I quiver when he touches me there. He squeezes my clit between two fingers and I gasp loudly.

"Son, you're lucky to have her as your bride," our leader tells my husband. "She is a real woman."

I continue to moan and whimper as our leader's fingers play with my pussy. My husband is now standing near the two of us, and he is obviously turned on by what he sees. And I am beginning to enjoy seeing my husband's reaction to my submission to our leader. After all, he made me into this.

"Take off your clothes, son," our leader says to my husband. My husband obeys instantly and soon he's naked. I watch him closely, soaking in every detail of his body. I can see his cock growing hard under his balls. It looks so beautiful. "Now lay your wife on the bed face up", our leader orders. My husband does as he's told.

Then I hear our leader say: "Kneel next to your wife." My husband kneels beside me on the bed. I smile widely at him. I love him so much. I feel so secure knowing that he loves me too.

"I will make your wife a woman," our leader says and my husband replies, "Thank you, Leader."

"And then she'll be yours forever," our leader says, rubbing his cock against my pussy. I shiver. I love feeling his cock against my skin.

"But first, let's show her what a true man can give her," our leader adds, and I feel his cock press against my virgin pussy. I groan loudly.

I look over at my husband, who stares back at me, wide-eyed. What must he be thinking? That I'm submitting to another man? How could I ever submit to any other man after loving him so deeply? Sometimes, I think my husband's faith is a little lacking, but I hope to guide him with that too.

I moan when our leader's cock slides past my hymen. I try to keep quiet so that my husband doesn't hear me. But I'm so close to climaxing already, and I can't help it. My husband hears me though, and I see the lust in his eyes. He knows I love taking our leader's cock in me. Our leader continues sliding his cock through my wet pussy. As he thrusts deeper, I feel the pressure building inside me. Soon enough, I begin to cum a little.

Our leader reaches down and holds my hips tightly as he fucks me. His cock feels so good inside me. I wish he could fuck me forever. I've never felt so complete. My husband watches us, his own cock getting hard. He strokes himself slowly, watching us both.

Our leader is going to bless me with his seed. And I want my husband to watch it. I want him to see me become a woman. I want him to see his new wife transformed into a slutty woman. I want him to see me take our leader's seed. But I want him to know that I am his now. Forever.

"Oh, yes, Leader!" I moan as I cum for him again. Our leader cups my breast while fucking me. I feel his cock pulsing inside me. The pressure builds quickly, and I know he's going to cum soon. I reach down and grab my husband's cock. I stroke it lightly, encouraging him.

"Kiss your husband," our Leader says and I kiss my husband while our Leader's cock spasms inside me, filling me with his hot seed. My husband's cock also erupts, shooting his load onto my stomach.

"I have blessed your womb with my seed. You will certainly make a good wife to your husband," our leader says and I nod.

"Thank you, Leader," I say.

"Now son, you may lick your wife," our Leader says. My husband eagerly moves forward and licks my pussy clean. I know he's tasting our leader's semen. I love it. And I love how happy it makes my husband to taste me like this.

"You are such a good wife, aren't you?" our leader asks me.

"Yes, Leader," I reply.

"Are you ready to take your loving husband's rod?" our leader asks.

"Yes, Leader," I say. I'm not sure where this is going, but I do know that I love being controlled by our religious leader.

"Make love to your wife," our leader instructs my husband. My husband obeys without question. He straddles me and slowly pushes his cock into my waiting pussy. I sigh happily as he fills me up with his cock, trembling a bit. But my husband kisses me gently, reassuring me that everything will be alright. He begins to move his hips, making slow, gentle love to me.

I moan softly as I feel our leader's cum leak out of me. I love the way he fills me up. I love the way he makes me feel. I don't care about anything else right now.

"Flick her clit," our leader says, and my husband starts stroking my clit gently with his thumb, and I feel myself getting closer to orgasm.

Our leader pinches my nipples, and I cry out in pleasure. I love having our leader pinch my nipples. My husband keeps flicking my clit, and I'm approaching climax again. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him even tighter into me.

"She's almost there," our leader tells my husband. "Keep going!"

My husband speeds up his movements, and suddenly I feel an explosion of pleasure within me. I cry out in ecstasy as waves of pleasure flood through me. I feel my husband's cock swell inside me, causing me to climax harder than before. I feel his cock pulsating inside me, pumping his seed deep into me. I shudder as his hot cum floods my womb. I know I'll always remember this moment, no matter how many times we have sex from now on. It will always be special to me.

My husband pulls out of my pussy and our leader tells my husband to show him my pussy. He obeys and I watch as our leader's eyes grow wide, then narrow in desire. He leans over and licks my pussy, savoring my juices. Then he places his tongue against my clit and I gasp. A surge of pleasure shoots through me as he sucks on my clit.

"Good job," our leader says, "Your bride is now a woman and she belongs to you."

"Thank you, Leader," my husband replies. He leans over and kisses me deeply, and I melt into his arms. We stay like that for several minutes, enjoying each other's company. After a few moments, our leader stands up and walks away, grinning. We look at one another and smile.

"We're married now," my husband says, kissing me again.

"Forever," I whisper back.

The End

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

I liked it, thanks for writing and posting!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 1 year ago

Ha! The BTBers just had a heart attack. LOL

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Good idea to disable scoring.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

Eww how can the leader have sex infront of the husband? It's like someone watching you pee but way worse.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
More Stories