Bred by the Hive Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll be with you in a moment, dear," said Caroline.

"With me in a moment?" said Marie, sounding incredulous. But something suddenly distracted her. She felt the urgent need to rub her vagina through her nightgown. She started rubbing it more and more vigorously.

Mark blinked rapidly. "I am part of the Hive."

"You are," said Caroline, leaning over him with her breasts drooping.

"I am HiveFlesh. My purpose is to reproduce and expand the Hive," said Mark.

"What are you saying, Mark?" said Marie, rubbing harder than ever. Something seemed to be stimulating her wildly.

"Mark has joined the Hive, dear," said Jeff. "And so will you." He moved to take off her nightgown.

"Dad!" she cried. But when she tried to resist, she felt a pain in her groin. Jeff smiled and finished undressing her. He sat her down on the bed and had her spread her vaginal lips. He showed her the worm which now controlled her.

"What does this mean?" Marie asked helplessly.

"You have taken your first step to join the Hive," Jeff told his 18 year old daughter. "And tomorrow, after your mother has had some time to recover, you'll get your first rider."

"My first... what?"

"Dear, easier just to show her," said Jeff.

Caroline smiled and turned around, showing her rider, pulsating on her back.

"What is that?" Marie cried.

"It's a rider, and you will love it," said Caroline.

"You're not putting that on me!" said Marie.

"Get some sleep, and we'll talk about it tomorrow, dear," said Caroline.

"No way! I'm getting out of here!"

The predictable happened. Marie didn't get ten steps before she collapsed in pain. Jeff carried her back to bed.

When Caroline and Jeff returned to their bedroom, Jeff asked, "How do you feel, now that Mark has joined the Hive?"

"Wonderful. We are being fruitful and expanding, as we were meant to," said Caroline.

"Yes," Jeff smiled.

*********

Mark was cheerful the following morning. Marie was not. "You look happy. You must have enjoyed fucking Mom," she said.

Mark smiled. "I am HiveFlesh. My purpose is to procreate."

Her eyes narrowed. "Do you have one of those things on your back too?"

Mark smiled. "It is my rider. I love it."

"You'll find out for yourself when you get back from school dear," said Caroline. "I'm making another one, just for you."

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to come back here and let you put one of those things on me," said Marie. "I'm coming back all right, but with the police."

Jeff and Caroline exchanged knowing smiles. "Of course, dear. Do what you think is right," said Caroline.

********

Marie came home from school, but without the police. She discovered on her own that the worm lodged in her clitoris had taken control of her. She was unable to warn anyone. And the worm had stimulated her sexually, without providing a means of release. She soon realized that the only way to end the torture was to go home.

When she got home, she found Caroline and her brother Mark, totally nude on the couch, fucking.

"Welcome home, dear," said Caroline cheerfully, riding up and down on Mark's penis without skipping a beat as she welcomed her dear daughter home. There was no shame, now, no embarrassment, simply a lusty desire to expand the Hive.

"Mother, you and Mark, again? What are you doing?" said Marie.

"What does it look like, dear?" Caroline smiled wickedly. "I am making something special, just for you." She worked herself up and down vigorously. Producing two riders in two days really drained her, but she had to do it, for her little girl. The rider on her back started to divide. Mark tried to help her, by thrusting upwards as Caroline moved down, making her more excited.

"You're not putting that on me," said Marie. But she couldn't help but watch, fascinated, as the rider on Caroline's back started to split in two. As it split apart, Caroline shuddered, and cried out with intense sexual pleasure. Then Caroline collapsed on top of Mark for a long moment, and kissed him passionately. The two riders on her back stuck there, each pulsating in sync with each other.

And then, after a moment's rest, Caroline got up, still completely nude.

"You're not putting that on me," Marie repeated. But even as she spoke, she was rubbing her clitoris through her pants now. She was and had been in a continuous state of arousal for hours. She wasn't permitted to relieve her own tension, and the arousal had been slowly driving her mad.

"Your father said he wanted you to have your rider by the time he got home." said Caroline. "Be reasonable, dear. I can see you're in pain. Let me help you." She reached behind herself, and the rider, the new rider, came off onto her hands.

Marie recoiled. "Keep that away." Her mother had just fucked her brother, and was standing there completely naked, with a strange creature in her hands. Her mother looked completely alien to her.

"It loves you, dear," said Caroline, as sweat glistened off her erect nippled tits and dark pubis. "It wants to love you so much. Just give it a chance." She took a step closer.

Mark, also nude, got up and moved to his sister. He started to unbutton her blouse. She didn't pull away.

"No," Marie cried, starting to sob. But she didn't resist as Mark started removing her shirt.

"Just try it," Caroline implored. "Let me put it on your back for just a few seconds. If you don't like it, I'll take it off, I promise."

Mark finished taking off Marie's shirt, and turned her around, so she was facing him, but had her back to Caroline.

"No," Marie whispered, looking behind her.

Mark said. "Just relax, sis. Everything is going to be all right." He turned her head forward so she was facing him. He looked intently into her eyes, and kissed his sister firmly. She felt his soft lips, and tuned everything else out.

As he did so, Caroline moved forward and gently put the rider on Marie's back. She stiffened and grabbed her head. "It hurts!" she cried.

"I know," said Caroline, hugging her.

"I feel it in my head!"

"Just relax, and let it happen," said Caroline, hugging her tightly.

Mother and son watched dispassionately as Marie was brought into the Hive.

Marie panted, and gasped. In moments, though, her breathing eased, and she blinked rapidly, and then said, "I am HiveFlesh."

"Welcome to the Hive, dear," said Caroline, giving her a kiss on the lips.

When he got home, Jeff was pleased to see that the entire family had joined the Hive.

That evening he helped the children have their first communing session. Caroline watched with great pride as he had Mark and Marie take off their shirts and line up, back to back. As their riders started to touch, Marie said, "Momomomomomomom," and Mark said, "Momomomom Mamoonishom! Mamoonishom!"

Their bodies started to rock back and forth and they moaned as their communion began.

"Isn't that a wonderful sight to behold?" Jeff asked.

"We've brought our little ones into the Hive," said Caroline, smiling.

********

Jeff wanted the kids' riders to mature as soon as possible. That meant that not only were the 18 year old twins to commune every day, but also to get physically involved with each other.

Caroline left it in Mark's capable hands, and it wasn't long before she heard the squeaking of the mattress in Marie's bedroom. She smiled and took Jeff's hand. "Their riders are getting stronger."

It was less than a week later that Mark and Mark's riders got their first gold band, and Caroline couldn't have been more proud.

But there was one more task to complete. Jeff came home one day with a black bag. He opened it, and took out two immature riders.

"What are those for? We all have riders now." said Caroline.

"Not all of us," said Jeff.

The family dogs, Westeros, a German Shepherd, and Mr. Chips, a cocker spaniel, showed alarm when they saw the riders. Westeros barked, and Mr. Chips bared his teeth.

The dogs instantly knew trouble was coming and they ran away. They had a merry time chasing Westeros all around the house. Finally, they cornered him in Mark's bedroom. Mark held him down.

"Grrrr!" said Westeros, baring his teeth. He snapped out, trying to bite, until Mark held his muzzle.

"Now, now, Westeros, that's not being very nice, when you're about to receive the greatest gift imaginable," said Jeff, as he approached Westeros from behind. "This may be a little unsettling at first, but I think you will come to love it as much as we do. Perhaps even more." And then he put the rider on Westeros's back.

Westeros pulled loose from their grip, and his body contorted wildly. He rolled on the carpet and bared his teeth, snarling as he tried to shake the rider off. But the rider maintained its grip, moving up between Westeros's shoulder blades. Westeros suddenly collapsed, crying and whining, as he lay still.

"Is Westeros going to be all right, Dad?" Marie asked.

"Westeros is going to be better than all right, dear," Jeff smirked.

Westeros suddenly got up. He stood there wagging his tail, and stuck out his tongue, and licked Jeff's hand. The rider on his back pulsated slowly.

"See?" said Jeff. "Now where is Mr. Chips? Westeros! Go find Mr. Chips!"

Westeros barked, and out of the room.

They searched the entire house but at first couldn't find Mr. Chips. Finally it was Westeros who located him. He was hiding under Marie's bed. Westeros barked and wagged his tail until he attracted some attention. When they got Mr. Chips out from under the bed, Marie held him while Caroline put on his rider. He went through the usual convulsions, but soon was sitting still and wagging his tail, as his rider adjusted to his physiology.

"That's much better," said Jeff, smiling broadly.

********

Now that their riders were all mature, Jeff announced that they were ready for the next step. "We are all going to the cave to be evaluated and reassigned."

"Are we going to be kept together, as a family?" Caroline asked.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not," said Jeff. "In any event, now that we are all part of the Hive, traditional concepts of family are meaningless. The Hive is our only family now, isn't it?"

"Yes," said Caroline firmly. "The Hive is our only family." She was now fully under the control of the Hive Mind.

...or was she?

Despite her conviction that serving up the children to the Hive was the best thing they could possibly do, Caroline found she still felt some trepidation as she told Mark and Marie about their planned trip to the cave.

Mark was totally excited, like it was a field trip. Ever since he had taken his rider, he had become an enthusiastic part of the Hive much more quickly than she or Jeff ever did. Marie, however, was more hesitant.

"What will they do to us, Mom?"

"Oh, Honey, you have nothing to worry about," said Caroline, despite the fact that she did have some worries of her own. She hugged Marie. "You're just going to be evaluated by the Hive. They're going to determine the best way for you to use your body to promote the Hive."

"I don't know..."

Caroline looked into Marie's eyes. "What are you?"

"I am HiveFlesh," said Marie.

"And what is your purpose?"

"To ovulate, and incubate eggs. To have them fertilized, to grow and expand the Hive," said Marie.

"That's right," said Caroline. She patted Marie's hair. "Don't worry, I'm sure everything will turn out fine."

********

When they got to the cave, they followed Jeff's example and disrobed.

"Mom, why doesn't Dad have a rider like we do?" Marie asked.

Caroline simply shook her head. She didn't have the heart to tell them.

The kids were stunned by what they saw; all the different kinds of parasites; all the people being experimented on; the giant Hive Mind staring down at them. Marie shuddered as she felt the malevolence of the Hive Mind's glare. Caroline hugged her, pressing her larger breasts against her daughter's smaller ones, trying to calm her. She looked around. The cave seemed more crowded with people than ever. The Hive had been growing.

Melinda met them right underneath the Hive Mind. She gave Jeff a hug and a kiss. For once, Caroline was not even remotely jealous.

"And you Caroline, I haven't seen you in so long!" Melinda cried, reaching out and giving Caroline a tight hug. Caroline felt Melinda's breast and pubic region pressing against her own, and hated herself when she felt her nipples growing hard.

"And look at your darling family. You must be Marie, and you must be Mark!" she said. "I've heard so much about you!"

"You have?" said Mark doubtfully.

"Yes. You have a very bright and wonderful future ahead of you." She snapped her finger, and another woman appeared, a redhead.

"Gabrielle, take Marie to the preparation area."

"Mother!" Marie cried.

Jeff gave Caroline a hard glance.

"It's all right, dear. Go with them," said Caroline, hoping it really would be all right.

Melinda turned to Caroline. "So you want to stay with Mark, then? Very well, my dear," said Melinda. "Follow me." And once again they found themselves following her wiggling ass.

She led them into a chamber which had a fleshy table, and some kind of creature and/or apparatus hovering above it. It all seemed alive; it was hard to distinguish technology from life forms in this place.

Melinda gestured for Mark to lie on his back on the table. Mark looked at Caroline, who gave a reluctant nod.

"Lie down on the table, dear," said Caroline.

"You want me to lie down on that?" said Mark.

"It's perfectly safe," said Melinda. "Caroline. Show him."

Caroline obediently lay down on the table, spreading her legs to fit the indentations on the surface. She looked incredibly sexy in that dim green light, with her vaginal lips spread open and her breasts sloping downwards over her chest.

She got up off the table.

"Now you try it, Mark," said Melinda.

Mark slowly lay down on his back. Caroline stared at his penis, the penis which had recently been inside of her. It was long and dark and hairy... and green, under the alien lights of the cave.

Suddenly, restraints came out of the table and clamped down over Mark's wrists and ankles.

"What are these for?" Mark asked.

No one answered.

Melinda smiled flirtatiously at Caroline. "Are we ready to begin?"

"Mom," said Mark, looking up at her with worry in his eyes.

"It's going to be all right," said Caroline desperately, holding his hand.

Melinda activated some hidden switch, and a mask descended down on Mark's face. It covered all his face, except his ears and the top of his head. The mask actually looked like the exoskeleton of the face of an ant or similar insect. Caroline wondered what it was for.

The creature or life form above Mark hissed, and things came out of it that clamped down on Mark's arms and legs. And then, before her very eyes, her son was changed. Altered.

"Mom, what are they doing to me?" Mark cried.

Caroline tried to run forward, but Jeff held her by the arms. The creature above Mark hissed and groaned and the steam continued to stream outwards.

Finally, when it was cleared, she could see what had happened.

Mark's arms, legs, and chest had been... changed. It looked like giant black insect shells had been stamped over his limbs. They looked strong and shiny. The Insect mask was still firmly affixed to his face. Something was changed in his genitals as well. His chest was still bare flesh, but the only bare flesh part of him that was left. The changes to his body, combined with the mask on his face, made Mark looked like a hybrid, part insect, part man.

"What are they doing to him?" Caroline cried.

"Something wonderful," Jeff promised.

And then, ten minutes later, it was all gone. The tubes, the bugs, everything. All that was left was Mark. The new Mark.

The restraints withdrew.

"Rise," said Melinda.

Mark, if that was Mark, slowly stood up.

"How do you feel?" Melinda asked.

"Momomomomomom," said Mark.

Caroline looked at his face. The mask had fused to it. Mark now had the face of an insect, with limbs to match.

"Mark!" she cried again.

Mark turned and faced her directly. "Momomomomom," he repeated.

"What have you done to him?" Caroline cried.

"He has been turned into a harem guard," said Melinda proudly.

"Harem guard?"

"As the Hive grows, we need guards to better manage our slave population. We thought Mark would fit in perfectly with the program. In addition, becoming a harem guard offers other benefits, which you will see shortly," said Melinda.

Caroline looked at her son, who was now totally unrecognizable. He had the torso of a man, but the face, arms and legs of an insect. She whimpered softy.

Jeff turned Caroline to face him. "Who do we serve?" Jeff asked.

"The Hive," she whispered.

"What are we?" he asked.

"HiveFlesh," she whispered, feeling devastated, turning to look at Mark. The new Mark. "We are HiveFlesh."

"Good," said Jeff, giving her an appraising look.

Another harem guard appeared, dragging Marie by the arm. "Mother!" she cried, hugging Caroline tightly.

"Are you all right? What did they do to you?"

"They put some insects inside my... my...."

Caroline looked at Melinda. "You're going to use her for breeding, aren't you?"

"We thought she would be an excellent candidate," said Melinda. "Given how fertile you and Jeff were, we couldn't pass up an opportunity to test your children."

"Children?"

"That's right. You and Jeff will create another child, and Mark and Marie will do the same," said Melinda. She watched as Caroline slowly realized what was about to happen. "But first, you need to have eggs implanted within you. Take them to the lair."

In moments, Caroline and Marie were lying on their backs in a spider hammock. Caroline watched as a giant spider put eggs inside of Marie. Marie, who was completely as terrified as Caroline was her first time, cried out repeatedly.

But Caroline felt no fear. There was nothing left to feel. She felt nothing at all as the spider hissed menacingly on top of her. She experienced no terror as it stuck its ovipositor deep within her, filling her with eggs. Caroline was totally emotionally drained.

Afterwards, she and Marie were brought to an empty chamber with a soft, webby flooring. Jeff and Mark were there waiting for her, as well as Melinda.

"I'll leave you lovebirds on your own," said Melinda, winking broadly. "Don't worry, you won't be disturbed, you have the best guard in the cave protecting you," she said, indicating a harem guard standing at the doorway. It was a woman with an insect face, insect arms, and insect legs, but she still had a human chest with small, firm female breasts.

Caroline looked puzzled.

"Oh, don't you recognize your own daughter, Caroline?" said Melinda.

Caroline looked at the harem guard. "Ella?" she said.

Ella looked at her mother. "Momomomomomom," she said.

"No, not Ella!" Caroline cried.

"She was simply wasted material in the communing chamber. Anyone could see she had much more potential," said Melinda. She smiled. "And now the happy family is entirely reunited. Have fun, kids!"

Jeff took her by the arm and laid her on her back on the soft, webby flooring. She could see Mark doing the same with Marie, right to her. Mark now seemed to have some kind of insect modified sexual organ. It was black and shiny, like the shell of an insect.

"Mother, what's going to happen to us?" Marie asked, looking fearfully up at the Insect face of Mark above her.

Jeff answered for her. "Your eggs are going to be fertilized. You are going to incubate them, and then be fruitful and expand the Hive, as all HiveFlesh should."

In moments, Jeff was plunging between Caroline's legs, while Mark was plunging between Marie's thighs just a few feet to her right.

Jeff, smiling broadly, choosing to synchronize his climax with Mark's, spurting into Caroline at the same time he was inseminating Marie. "We do everything together, just as a family should," he winked.