Bred by the Hive Ch. 09

Story Info
Miles takes a rider and is enslaved to protect wife Keiko.
6.6k words
4.33
6.2k
8

Part 9 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 9

By Gary LM Martin

Miles Collins loved sex.

His wife, Keiko, satisfied his needs twice a week, or three times, if he really pushed her for it, but Miles Collins could easily have had sex six or seven times a week. Or even more. He not only had the drive but also the stamina for it. He could have sex twice a day if he could get it.

But he was also a loving husband and understanding of Keiko's limitations. So he settled for two or three times a week and made the best of it.

He was an architect, and she was a nurse. They had an 18 year old son named Robert who lived at home.

Life was placid, until they received a summons to appear in the local office of the World Government in Orlando. The summons didn't say what it was about, but any summons from the World Government was bound to be something very serious.

It was with some trepidation, then, when Miles and Keiko showed up in room 204 at the local World Government building. Inside they met a gorgeous woman named Melinda Vester, and two unidentified assistants wearing business suits. Melinda had long, jet black hair, and even when she was wearing a business jacket, Miles could see she was very well endowed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Collins, thank you for coming," said Melinda.

"What is this all about?" Miles asked, as he and Keiko shifted uncomfortably in their seats. They eyed the two men standing silently by the door.

"I'm afraid you've been lured here under somewhat misleading circumstances," said Melinda apologetically, removing her jacket as she casually got up from her chair. She had large breasts, and she was glad to see Miles immediately notice them. She started unbuttoning her blouse.

"What is this all about?" Miles asked again, his eyes glued to her breasts.

"A few months ago, a new form of life landed on the Earth," said Melinda, casually opening her shirt. She had a large white lace bra on underneath.

"Why haven't we heard anything about that?" Miles asked.

"Oh, you'll be hearing all about it soon enough," Melinda assured him. She took off her shirt. "Let me show you what one of the creatures looks like." She turned around.

Miles gasped and Keiko's jaw dropped as they saw the enormous, pulsating, triple banded rider on her back. It rippled slowly.

"What is that? Can you remove it? Is it some kind of parasite?" Miles asked.

"It's not a parasite, and I would never want to remove it," said Melinda firmly, turning to face them again. "It is part of something called the Hive. And the Hive wants you, Mr. Collins."

"Me? Why?"

"We have obtained access to the universal genetic database and there are some aspects of your construction we find... intriguing," said Melinda. "We want you to come with us so we can study you better."

Miles gave a dismissive laugh. "No way."

"It was not a request," said Melinda. "I'm told you have a handsome 18 year old son named... Robert. He should be on his way to class at Orlando High about now, should he not?"

Miles looked shocked.

"Let's see... Robert has Calculus in room 202 of the Maine Building. I imagine it shouldn't be too difficult for us to locate him, should it?"

"Leave our kids out of this," said Miles, standing up.

"Will you cooperate?"

"What do you want?"

"Come with us and find out." Melinda had dark, piercing eyes.

Miles looked at Keiko.

"Just you," said Melinda.

Miles looked at Keiko, who reluctantly nodded. So did Miles.

"You'll cooperate?"

"Yes," said Miles reluctantly, bowing his head.

Melinda gave the slightest nod. "Very good. You may begin by lowering your pants and undergarments."

"What?"

"I won't ask again," said Melinda brusquely. After a pause, she turned to one of her men. "Jonas, instruct the capture team at UO-"

"All right!" said Miles. He stood upright and slowly lowered his pants.

Melinda, with a triumphant look in her eyes, stepped forward, so they were face to face. "All of it."

Miles sighed and pushed down his underwear.

Keiko saw the shame in Miles eyes. Her husband had been forced to disrobe in front of another woman... while Keiko was forced to watch. Miles bit his lip and looked downward. His penis was small and shriveled, nestled in dark pubic hair.

Melinda sauntered over to him and lightly touched his arm and she looked downwards. "You're very handsome, Miles." And then she actually reached down and cupped his penis, balls and all! She smiled at Miles with a sparkle in her eyes. "Yes, very handsome indeed."

Keiko felt enraged. "Don't touch my husband!"

"Don't interfere, Mrs. Collins!' said Melinda sharply. "Miles has made his choice, and you have made yours."

"What, what are you going to do to him?" said Keiko, as pleading leaked into her tone.

Melinda softened slightly. "He won't be harmed, Mrs. Collins. In fact, I think you'll like how he's going to be improved."

"Improved?"

Suddenly, a worm appeared in Melinda's free hand.

"What are you going to do with that?" Miles asked.

"Something wonderful," said Melinda. And then she dropped the worm on his penis.

Miles yelped and tried to swat it off, but Melinda held his hands away until it got into position, around the head of his organ. Then she released his hands, and the predictable happened.

Miles cried out in pain as he tried to remove it. He cried again and again.

"Stop trying to remove it!" Melinda yelled. "Stop!"

Miles slowly complied. The pain started to ease.

"Now, think about cooperating. Say, "I want to cooperate."

Miles looked humiliated.

"Say it!"

"I... I want to cooperate," said Miles. The pain started to lift some more.

"Say it again."

"I want to cooperate," Miles repeated. The pain was almost gone.

"Say it like you mean it," said Melinda.

"I want to cooperate!" said Miles. Suddenly he felt something new. Pleasure. He blinked with surprise.

Melinda looked into his eyes. "Tell us you will cooperate with the Hive."

"I... I will cooperate with the Hive," said Miles. Suddenly, he moaned as a surge of sexual pleasure went through him. Keiko looked at him in surprise. What was being done to her husband?

"Good," said Melinda, smiling. "You can raise your pants now."

Miles did so, looking at Keiko. He felt like his manhood had just been diminished in front of her. Melinda had shown Keiko that she was in charge, of not just of her husband, but his organ of reproduction. Miles felt like a barrier had been erected between him and his wife.

"Now, come with me," said Melinda, propelling him to the door. She turned back to Keiko. "Don't worry. You'll have him back in time for dinner. I promise."

********

When they got to the cave, Miles recoiled from the bright green light and the sounds of insects. He watched as Melinda started to undress at the cave entrance. He saw her nude for the first time. She had an incredible body, with large firm breasts and big strong thighs. She saw him admiring her body and smiled. "Do you find me attractive, Miles?"

Miles looked away and said nothing.

"Time to get undressed, handsome." She saw the doubt on his face. "You know, we just as easily could have brought Keiko and Robert here with you."

Miles frowned, and slowly started to disrobe.

"I'm sorry to be so crude," said Melinda. "Once you join us, threats will no longer be necessary."

"Join you?"

"You'll see."

Miles disrobed completely. Now he was as nude as Melinda. She took him by the arms and stood close to him. "We are going to have such a great time together, Miles."

Miles frowned. "I'm a happily married man."

"Soon to be even happier," Melinda smiled, even as his frown grew deeper. "We'll see. Come."

She started walking away, into the Hive, confident that Miles would follow.

He did. He couldn't help but notice the giant triple banded rider on her back, framed by reddish irritated skin all around the edges. Melinda's rider looked incredibly big and heavy.

"Don't you mind having that thing on your back?" Miles asked, pointing to her rider.

"Not at all," said Melinda. "And it is no thing, Miles; it is my lover, and soon you will feel the same way." She saw the confusion on his face. "You will understand everything very quickly. I promise. Follow me, please."

Miles complied again, trying not to pay attention to her wiggling ass. He took in everything around him without understanding it: the giant Hive Mind staring balefully down at them, the sounds of insects chittering, the screams and moans of joy, the hybrid human beings and aliens, the riders flying around in their enclosure, and more.

They reached what looked like an examination room. One of the attendants asked Melinda if she needed him to stay. Melinda looked at Miles and smiled. "No, I don't think so. Miles is going to be very cooperative today, aren't you, Miles?" She said it in such a flirtatious way. Miles gave a curt nod.

"Please lie down on your back on the examination table, Miles," said Melinda. Miles complied, feeling incredibly vulnerable to be naked on an operating table. There were bright green lights above him. Even naked, the place felt hot and humid, and there were sounds of insects chittering everywhere.

Melinda came before him, with an instrument in her hand. "Spread your legs, Miles."

She smiled when he did so. He was already starting to comply without question. Good. Melinda took his penis and balls in her hand and fondled them, pretending to examine them. She loved the look of vulnerability on his face. Even more than that, the hint of repressed sexuality she thought she detected in his eyes. She had noticed his furtive glances at her.

She said, "You may sit up," as she turned away, and bent over a piece of equipment.

"Do you find me attractive, Miles?" she asked.

"No," said Miles curtly.

"Then why are you staring at my ass?" Melinda asked, abruptly turning around. She smiled as she brought over something that appeared to be part flesh, and part machine. It was a large lump of green flesh, four feet tall, but it had controls on the side of it. It had a hole near the tallest part, which stood four feet off the ground.

"Please insert yourself in here, Miles," she said, pointing to the hole.

Miles looked down at his flaccid penis. "I... uh....."

"Oh, sorry, I forgot." Melinda spread her legs and put her hands on her hips. "Does this help?" she asked, showing him the slit between her legs, nestled in her dark pubic hair.

Miles's penis suddenly grew erect. Melinda knew it was the worm on the head of his penis which was responding to her commands, but she enjoyed how the misdirection made Miles blush.

"If you please," said Melinda, indicating the hole.

Miles reluctantly inserted his penis into the device. Suddenly, he felt his penis stimulated. It was as if a tight vagina were poling back and forth around him, but the device itself was not moving. The feeling was much more stimulating than conventional sex; Miles's penis felt supercharged. Within moments, he was gasping as he ejaculated, spurting into the machine.

Melinda studied the instruments and smiled. "A very good first performance!" she said approvingly.

"A first performance?" said Miles.

Miles suddenly found his penis being stimulated again inside the machine. He started feeling very excited, and he came again, just a moment later.

"That was two," Melinda grinned.

"What are you doing to me?" said Miles. His penis slowly started to get erect a third time as the... creature (device?) aroused it. Again?

"We are testing your resilience," said Melinda. "We have gotten access to your World Government database of DNA, and identified the strands responsible for sex drive, and sex stamina. Then we correlated and made a list of the individuals with the greatest amount of both. Your name was near the top of the list."

"Aaaah!" Miles cried out, as he climaxed again.

"Three," Melinda cried out triumphantly.

"Isn't that so, Miles? Don't you have a strong sex drive?" she asked.

"Maybe," said Miles guardedly, as he started pumping again.

"Maybe," said Melinda, in a mocking deep voice. "Tell me, Miles, is Keiko able to satisfy you sexually?" she asked.

"Completely," said Miles.

Melinda gave him a cynical look. "How many times a week do you have sex?"

"Maybe twice. Sometimes three," said Miles. "Aaaaah!" he had climaxed again. He felt himself restiffening, but more slowly this time.

"Four!" said Melinda, looking very impressed. "And how many times would you like to have sex a week, Miles?"

Miles didn't answer, concentrating on the feeling of the machine stimulating him. He gritted his teeth as it gave him a painful erection, building to another climax, building, building.

"How many times do you like having sex a week, Miles?" she asked again, her eyes sparkling.

"A lot!" said Miles. "Aaaaaah!" he added, as he came a fifth time.

The device tried to restiffen him, but he stayed flaccid. After a long moment Melinda nodded happily.

"Five times," said Melinda, with approval in her voice, as she pulled the machine backwards, off of his penis. Mile's penis was semi-shrunken and wet and glistening.

"I've never come five times in the space of five minutes," said Miles, looking at his spent penis. It seemed heavily used.

"No, but you could, with our help," said Melinda.

"What do you want?" Miles asked.

"We want your body," said Melinda bluntly.

"My body? For what?"

"For sex," said Melinda bluntly. "The Hive needs to expand to survive. You are the perfect fertilization drone, with a high sex drive and an equally high capacity."

"Fertilization drone? You... you want me to make babies?" Miles asked.

"Among other things," said Melinda mysteriously.

"Why would I agree to that?" Miles asked.

"To save your wife and family," said Melinda. She stared intently at him for a moment. "Give us eight weeks. Eight weeks of using your body. At the end of that time your debt to us will be paid, and we will release you, completely unharmed."

Miles considered. It was a difficult choice.

"Alternatively, we could bring your wife and children in here. I'm sure we could figure out all sorts of wonderful ways they could become productive members of the Hive."

"All right!" said Miles. "Eight weeks?"

Melinda leaned close, and pressed her breasts against his chest. "Eight weeks."

"I agree," said Miles, feeling her soft breasts against him.

Melinda looked down, and touched his penis, which was rapidly hardening again, despite the workout it had just endured. She looked up at Miles and said "I can see you're going to be full of surprises, Miles."

He reddened, causing her to smile.

********

Melinda took Miles to a chamber filled with riders. Before they even got there, Miles heard a sound, a sound that got louder as they got closer, a sound something like "Momomomomomom." Miles's eyes widened as stood at the entrance and saw hundreds of riders flying around.

"What is this place?" Miles asked.

"It's the absorption chamber," said Melinda, smiling broadly. Melinda stepped into the chamber, and gestured for Miles to follow. She saw him hesitate. "It's perfectly safe. Come on."

Miles reluctantly came into the room. Immediately the riders became excited, and a flock of them flew by his shoulder, touching him briefly. Before he had taken twenty more steps, another flying pack of riders brushed by him.

"They're always excited by fresh meat," said Melinda. "Come," she said, leading him to a wall.

"Fresh meat? What... what do you want me to do here?" Miles asked, eyeing the riders flying around.

"Lean against the wall, with your palms out and your arms and legs spread."

"Why?" Miles asked.

"So you can get your first rider," said Melinda, as if the answer were obvious.

Suddenly Miles understood. "You're going to put one of those things on my back?"

"No, Miles," said Melinda. "You're going to accept one of those things on your back. It's part of our deal."

"Our deal," said Miles, licking his lips. "What will it do to me?"

"It will love you, and become your very best friend in the whole world," said Melinda.

Miles's eyes narrowed. "Does it control you?" He looked at the large, pulsating rider on her back.

Melinda put her arms on her hips. She looked so incredibly sexy with her heavy breasts and thick triangle of dark pubic hair. "Do I sound like I'm under alien control?" She reached over and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Did my rider make do that?" She rubbed her hands over his chest. "Or this"? She reached down, and fondled his penis, looking into his eyes. "Or this?"

"I... I suppose not," said Miles, feeling his penis beginning to stir, despite the heavy draining that had just occurred.

"Your rider won't make you do anything. You'll barely notice it. But you must take one if you are to serve the Hive. And you must serve the Hive if you want to protect Keiko," she said, her voice hardening. "Do you want to protect Keiko, Miles?"

"Yes," he said softly.

"Then assume the position."

Miles frowned, but turned and faced the wall, leaning against it with his palms. Melinda smiled as she saw him, so strong, and yet, at this moment, so submissive. She reached out and stroked his ass cheeks. Miles jumped as if a rider had touched it.

"Just relax, dear. You've made the right choice. It will all be over very soon," she said, soothing him with her voice as she watched a herd of riders fly towards them. They grazed Miles's back and he jumped, but didn't move out of position. He heard the sounds of "Momomomomomomomom."

"What's happening?" he asked, looking over his shoulder.

"They're looking you over. Deciding who should take you," said Melinda.

"Take me?" said Miles.

"They are talking among themselves. Deciding who should be your master," said Melinda.

"My master?" Miles said, starting to pull his hands off the wall.

At that moment, another pack of riders came flying by. But this time one dropped down on his back. Miles stiffened as he felt its clammy feel on his flesh. He tried in vain to reach behind him to pull it off as it wiggled up between his shoulder blades.

"I can feel it, in my head! It's doing something to me!" he cried.

Melinda swiftly took him in her arms. "Look at me, darling! Just concentrate, concentrate on my eyes!"

Miles did as he was told, sobbing, as he felt mental tentacles in his brain. It was as if his mind was being reorganized, shifted around, changed.

"It hurts, it hurts! What's it doing?" he cried.

"It's taking over your mind, dear," she said, with a big smile. "Don't fight it! Stop fighting it, Miles. Relax, just relax... that's a good boy."

Miles let her voice guide him. He started to breathe more slowly, and relax, as his brain was invaded, and then his eyes went glassy.

She stepped back. "What are you?"

"I am HiveFlesh," said Miles.

"What is your purpose?"

"To fertilize eggs and expand the Hive," said Miles. Suddenly, he blinked. "Did I just say that?"

"You certainly did," said Melinda. She reached up and kissed him. He was delicious. "Welcome to the Hive, dear," she said. She stared at him for a long moment, proud of the Hive's latest acquisition. He would be an excellent inseminator. She finally spoke again. "We're done enough here for the day. Go home to your wonderful wife. Return tomorrow morning." She walked off, her wonderful ass cheeks providing a beautiful sight for Miles.

"What about my job?" Miles asked.

"Take a leave of absence," he heard her say.

********

Keiko hugged Miles when he got home. She pulled him into the bedroom and shut the door. "What did they want from you?"

Miles told Keiko as little as possible. He explained how he had agreed to serve the Hive for eight weeks. In return, they would leave the family alone.

12