Bred by the Hive Ch. 11

Story Info
Miles trains Kate while her husband watches helplessly.
8.9k words
4.46
16.2k
12
0

Part 11 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the previous installment:

Melinda smiled. "Now Miles, you are going to go back tomorrow, and you will make love again to Kate and Carolyn here, both in front of Dennis. You'll do that, won't you?"

"Yes," said Miles, sounding defeated.

"But first you're going to go home to your lovely wife, and announce that we've given you permission to once again have sex with her."

"You have?" Miles's eyebrows went up.

"Yes. When you have sex, the physical exertion will cause your rider to give birth to a worm. You will then put that worm on your darling wife Keiko."

"No! I won't!" Miles cried.

"You will, as your punishment for trying to deceive us, because if you do not, we will bring your darling wife here, and turn her into a barking dog. What do you say to that, Miles?"

Miles paused. He had no choice. "I'll do it. But... if I give her this worm, during sex, she's going to hate me, no matter how I explain it to her. She's going to think I betrayed her."

"You are betraying her, Miles," said Melinda, snaking an arm around his waist. "Because you serve the Hive now, not your former wife." She stared into his eyes.

Former wife.

"When you fuck her, you will think of me. You will be in Keiko's vagina, but you will only think of me." She saw the hesitancy in his eyes. "Go now! Go, before I change my mind!" said Melinda darkly.

************

Keiko was surprised when Miles started making moves on her that night. After he kissed her and squeezed her breasts, she whimpered and whispered, "Miles! I thought you weren't allowed to have sex with me!"

"The ban has been lifted."

"The ban has been lifted," Keiko repeated, giving a naughty smile. "Well, let's go and have some fun before the ban is put into place again!"

How circumstances had changed. Only two and a half weeks ago, Keiko had been horrified by the idea of her husband having sex with dozens of women. But ten days of sexual isolation had broken down her resolve. She wanted Miles back, any way she could have him. And so Keiko was thrilled to be taken by the man she loved in the bedroom. Despite her alarm at his genetic alterations, Keiko had come to enjoy the thicker size of his penis. She even started to be turned on by the glowing green stamp on the head of his organ. It made him seem so strong, so virile.

Miles felt incredibly guilty as he made love to her. He knew what was about to happen. But his rider filled his mind with fresh sexual desire, as if he hadn't had sex with Melinda and several other women earlier in the day. And so he kept thrusting within Keiko's willing vagina.

Only it wasn't quite Keiko's vagina anymore. He remembered Melinda's last command: to only think of her. As he plunged into Keiko's willing vagina, her body seemed to change before his eyes. Her breasts became rounder, her hair thicker, her lips fuller. Suddenly Melinda was looking up at him, giving him a sexy grin.

"Give it to me, Miles. Give it to me hard," she breathed.

Miles pounded into her more vigorously. Suddenly he heard a small cracking sound and felt a little stream of liquid travel from the bottom of his rider down his back into his ass crack.

No!

But he had no way to stop it. And then he felt the worm emerge. Even as he plowed into Keiko, he felt it move, slowly, from his back, to his chest, to his belly, to his thigh, and then over to Keiko's thigh. Keiko was so intoxicated by the feeling of Miles' penis that she didn't even feel it.

I can't let it latch on to her! I can't let it happen!

Miles saw the worm moving on her thigh, towards the hairy juncture between her legs. It would be a simple thing to pluck it off. Such a simple thing.

But then Miles remembered the girls who had been turned into barking dogs. He remembered the one who had sucked him off. He watched helplessly as the worm entered Keiko's pubic hair, worming ever closer to its final goal. He felt so guilty as he realized that he found the sight of the worm, slithering through her pubic hair, to be tremendously erotic. It was as if he was putting an especially potent seed within her. The thought of Keiko falling under the control of the Hive, even partial control, excited him, made him harder. Miles' pulse quickened as he saw the worm slip into her slit.

At that moment they both climaxed, and Miles spent himself inside of her, just as the worm disappeared. Keiko smiled contently as she rode the high of her orgasm, but a moment later her smile turned into a frown and she abruptly sat up, realizing something was wrong. She peeled back the folds of her vagina and saw it.

"No... oh no!" she cried. She looked up at Miles. "What? Why, Miles, Why? How could you do this to me?"

Miles tried to explain, but Keiko wouldn't hear of it, slamming the door as she went into the bathroom and locked it behind her. He could hear her sobbing even through the bathroom door.

********

The next morning, Miles tried to talk with her after the kids had gone off to school. "Are you all right?"

She gave him a baleful look. "You put a fucking worm inside of me! How could I possibly be all right?"

"They made me do it!" said Miles. "She was going to turn you into a barking dog."

"What?" Keiko couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I lied to them, they found out, and they were going to... do something terrible to you."

"So you did something terrible to me instead?" her eyes flared.

"Is it... doing anything to you?"

"I can manage it," said Keiko.

"Keiko-"

"I can manage it!" Keiko snapped. "Just promise me that in a month this thing will be taken off from me, and our lives will return to normal."

"It will. I promise," said Miles, putting his hand on top of hers. She paused for a moment before pulling her hand back, and nodded.

********

Keiko felt the effects of the worm increase gradually. It ramped up her feeling of sexual arousal. She worked as a nurse at the local hospital. By lunchtime it was a distraction; by mid afternoon it was annoying; and by dinner time it was agony.

When she got home, she was practically sobbing as she ripped off her nursing dress and pulled down her panties. She tried to touch her clit, but withdrew her hand as if she had touched a burning stove. Carefully, she worked a finger into her vagina, and then two fingers, careful to stay away from the clit. She sobbed as she tried to work herself off, but to no avail.

But when Miles came home that night, Keiko was completely normal. She smiled faintly at him and made dinner. She wasn't going to involve him in this. Miles had enough troubles already. She would handle this on her own.

But that night, while Miles slept on the couch, she tossed and turned in bed, feeling an arousal that couldn't be quenched. By the morning she was bleary eyed and confused. Still she resolved to say nothing.

She gritted her teeth at work, resolving not to let the burning between her legs interfere with her work. But she could barely concentrate. And then, she got a mysterious message over her comm. "I KNOW YOUR PROBLEM. I CAN HELP. NOON, 14 MILLICENT WAY, SUITE 202."

Keiko had no idea who sent this message. Nor did she care. At this point she would have done anything to end her discomfort. And so, during her lunch hour, she went to the provided address.

It turned out to be a small room in a shabby office building a few blocks away.

"You!" said Keiko, as she entered the office.

Melinda smiled. "Nice to see you again, Keiko."

"What do you want?" Keiko asked, as a young black man closed the door behind her. She gave him a worried glance.

"This is Samuel. He will be giving you your treatment."

"What treatment?" said Keiko.

"You want to be freed of your discomfort, do you not?"

"Yes," said Keiko immediately.

"Then unzip the top of your dress, and lean against the wall," said Melinda.

"What are you going to do?"

She looked at Samuel, who was holding up a worm in her hand.

"Oh no!" she said, backing away.

"It's the only way," said Melinda. "The second worm can neutralize the effect of the first one."

"The second worm will kill the first one?" Keiko asked, sounding confused.

"It will force the first worm to leave your groin," said Melinda. She and Samuel stepped closer to her. Keiko backed up against a wall of the small office. "What will it be, Keiko?"

Keiko took a deep breath. She unzipped the top of her dress, and turned around.

"Palms against the wall, that's it, that's a good girl."

Melinda let her hands roam across Keiko's shoulders. "So good... so submissive... even more than Miles was, in the beginning...." Her smile made Keiko shudder. Melinda was loving every minute of this. The Hive had taken control of Miles, and now it was drawing his wife into its web. As Melinda watched Keiko lean against the wall, awaiting her next parasite, she smiled. There was nothing the Hive loved more than submission.

"This won't hurt a bit," she promised, as she ran a hand along the horizontal line of Keiko's bra strap. Keiko's Japanese American breasts were not overly large, but they would still serve the Hive's purposes. As would her mind and her body. Melinda turned to her companion and nodded. "Samuel?"

Samuel smiled and put the worm on her back. Immediately, Keiko stiffened. "Ahh.... ah.... ahh....." she said, as she suddenly felt herself climax.

"That's right, enjoy it, enjoy the moment," said Melinda soothingly, as Samuel put an arm around her.

"Aaaaah," said Keiko, one more time. She had finally climaxed! Two days of pent up demand were finally released. She gasped, her bosom heaving as she stared at the wall, too ashamed to look them in the eye. When she recovered, she turned around.

"Is that better?" Melinda asked.

Keiko sighed, and nodded.

"You're welcome."

"Th-thank you," Keiko said. She suddenly felt awkward about being topless around these two people, and zipped herself up. "My husband... he doesn't have to know about this, does he?"

"Your secret is safe with us," said Melinda, smiling.

Keiko's eyes narrowed. She still sensed something was wrong. But she forced a smile, actually said goodbye, and left.

She felt really good, until later that afternoon, when she felt the arousal begin again. Only this time, it was double the strength.

********

The next day Keiko practically ran to the dilapidated office building during her lunch hour. She didn't know if anyone would be there, but she hoped. She found Samuel, the young black man sitting there, apparently waiting for her.

"Ah, Keiko," he said, getting up and smiling. "So good to see you again. Is this a social call?"

"No! You know what this is," Keiko snapped. The desperation in her eyes told the story.

"The second worm didn't chase off the first worm from your... your...."

"It did, but it just moved to my back!"

"Hmmm, that's rather unusual," said Samuel. "Can I see?"

Keiko nodded, frantically unzipping the top of her nursing dress and leaning against the wall. Samuel noticed she had obeyed the command to undress much more quickly this time.

Keiko felt Samuel pressing his body against hers as he gently touched her back with soft black fingers. He smiled when he saw the two worms nestled between her shoulder blades.

"Hm... yes... I see...."

"Well?" said Keiko.

"I have something that may help."

"What?" Keiko asked, looking back.

"Face the wall, please."

Keiko looked away. Samuel lifted another worm over her back.

"Oh no, you're not going to give me another one of those!" she cried. She already had two of them on her back.

"Momomomomomom," said Samuel.

Keiko looked blankly at him.

"Momomomomomom," Samuel repeated.

Keiko's eyes grew wide. "Momomomomomom!"

"Momomomomomom."

"Momomomomomomomom," Keiko responded.

"Mamoomisham! Mamoomisham!"

"Momomomomom, Mamoomisham," said Keiko.

"Good. So very good," Samuel smiled. He turned Keiko's dazed face to face the wall, and raised the worm behind her. This was the moment he always loved, when a slave was about to receive another parasite. To be drawn further into the control of the Hive.

Samuel dropped the worm on her back. Keiko stiffened as it joined the first two. Immediately she had another orgasm. Her legs felt faint and she grabbed onto Samuel for support. She found herself looking into Samuel's beautiful black eyes as she climaxed, her reward for obeying. "Aaaaahhhh," she cried.

When she gathered her wits, she suddenly felt embarrassed. And aroused, as she looked into Samuel's smiling face. She hurriedly zipped her nurse's outfit up.

"Thank you," she said.

"Anytime," said Samuel, holding the door open for her.

********

The next day, Keiko returned to Samuel's office, with the same hungering look in her eyes. "What have you done to me?" she moaned.

"Do you still have those urges?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "Even stronger than before! Make them stop! Please make them stop!" She had been burning with need since dinnertime last night. She had been too ashamed to ask Miles for help.

"All right," he said, taking a worm out of his pocket.

"No!" said Keiko. "Please! Not another worm!"

"This will be the last one," said Samuel.

"Really?" said Keiko.

"I promise. I promise you that we will get rid of all the worms, right now, before you leave this office."

"You're going to get rid of the three I have by putting a fourth on me?" said Keiko. It made absolutely no sense to her. And yet she was hurriedly unzipping herself even as she spoke. She didn't really care. She had to have her needs met.

"This is a special kind of worm. A thicker one, which will resolve things much more quickly. I promise," said Samuel sincerely. He stared at Keiko with what he hoped was concern on his face.

Keiko bit her lips. She was in such terrible need. She had no choice. She turned around, exposing her bare back.

Samuel smiled. The Hive was about to acquire a new slave. Keiko was a very attractive Asian woman. He would enjoy training her, subjugating her, until she became an eager member of the Hive. There was so much to look forward to. Samuel leaned forward and put the last worm on her back. This worm was not like the others; it was twice as thick as each of the first three. The results were immediate.

The worm fused with the other worms. The mass of worms started to mold and take shape. In seconds, before Samuel's eyes, the worms turned into a small rider.

Keiko grabbed her head. "I can feel something, moving in my head!"

"Yes," said Samuel. He grabbed her hands, and pulled them down.

"I feel it inside me! Changing me!" Keiko cried.

"Just relax. Just let it happen," said Samuel soothingly.

"It's changing me! I can feel it changing my mind!" Keiko gave a guttural cry. Then she grew rigid.

Samuel smiled. "What are you?"

"I am HiveFlesh," said Keiko woodenly.

"What is your purpose?"

"To reproduce and spread the Hive."

"Welcome to the Hive, sister. Kiss me."

Keiko leaned forward, and pressed her lips against his.

********

Miles was made to return to the Witherspoon home to have sex again with Kate and her daughter Carolyn, while Kate's husband Dennis watched. But this time Miles was required to get Kate to more actively participate, as a punishment for her role in attempting to deceive the Hive.             

He saw the fear in her eyes, and hated what he was about to do, but realized he had no choice. As he started to kiss and undress her in front of Dennis he whispered in her ear. She looked up at him hesitantly but then she started undressing him as well. Dennis's eyebrows shot up as his wife, apparently of her own free will, pulled down Miles' trousers and then his underwear. But that was only the beginning; the Hive had more in mind for Kate. Much more.

When they were both undressed, Miles looked at her body. Kate was gorgeous. Once again he felt grateful for the Hive for giving him this opportunity, even as part of him still regretted what was about to be done. What had to be done.

He put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed downwards. Kate looked startled but quickly understood, dropping to her knees.

"No!" Dennis cried, falling to his own knees as he clutched his stomach in pain.

Kate looked at Mile's penis in front of her, mere inches from her lips. "Do I really have to do this, Miles?"

Miles grimaced and nodded. "It's punishment. For both of us."

"Punishment for you?" said Dennis incredulously.

Miles nodded. "I was already punished for disobeying. Now it's Kate's turn."

"Kate! Don't do it!" Dennis cried. "Please!"

Kate looked visibly distressed. The rider on her back pulsated rapidly, and she stiffened abruptly. "I... I'm sorry, Dennis. But the Hive requires it." And then she took Miles' penis in her hands and smoothly inserted it between her lips. She started moving her mouth back and forth avidly, making embarrassing sucking sounds.

"No, Kate!" Dennis cried.

Kate wasn't capable of speaking, but Miles could. "I'm sorry too," said Miles. "I feel so bad about this."

"Do you really?" said Dennis, finding it unbelievable that Miles would apologize while his wife was sucking him off.

To be honest, Miles wasn't entirely sure. The feeling of Kate sucking him off while her husband watched helplessly was incredible. It gave him an intense feeling of manliness, of power. And yet at the same time he didn't want to hurt Kate or her husband. If he had been given a choice, he would have found a way to train Kate without forcing Dennis to be embarrassed like this.

"I'm so sorry, my friend," Miles said again.

"I'm not your friend," Dennis snapped.

Miles gave Kate a gentle nod, and she pulled out, with an embarrassing slurping sound. Miles' penis was fully erect now, red and wet with her saliva. Miles took Kate by the hand and walked over to the bed. Then he lay down on the bed on his back. The only thing standing up was his male sex organ.

Kate's mouth dropped open as she realized what she was expected to do. She was not merely expected to let it happen; she was expected to make it happen. She was to be the initiator.

"You expect me to...."

"Yes," said Miles. "I'm so sorry. I wish there were another way."

"There is another way!" Dennis cried. "Don't do it, Kate!"

Kate felt a moment of indecision as she stared at her husband and then Miles, lying nude on the bed with his enormous erection. She felt the heat of her rider on her back. She felt tendrils from it arousing her breasts and pubis with a tingling that made her gasp. Her cunt felt like it was on fire.

I must reproduce. I must be fruitful, she thought.

Kate started rubbing herself shamelessly between her legs. But the tension didn't ease; in fact, it only grew worse.

"I'm so sorry," said Miles. "Your master won't let you come that way."

Kate nodded, with tears streaming from her eyes. Very reluctantly, she climbed on top of Miles, and took his penis in her hands.

"Kate, please, no!" Dennis cried, one last time.

"I'm... I'm sorry, dear, but... the Hive demands it."

The Hive demands it. Kate gasped with pleasure as she said it. She gasped a second time even as she inserted Miles into her. Kate shuddered as she moved downwards on him, impaling herself completely. She had done it. The weight of her accomplishment and her debasement struck her like a heavy weight.

She looked into Miles' kind face and exhaled slowly. Somehow that made it all easier.

Kate felt his hard tool inside of her. She felt so wonderfully impaled. She started to move up and down on him.

"I'm sorry Miles. But I need this so badly," she whispered.