Bred by the Hive Ch. 14

Story Info
Shy but sexy housewife blackmailed into taking a rider.
5.2k words
4.37
8.2k
5

Part 14 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion Weatherly was always shy. When she first entered puberty, and her breasts started to grow large at a young age, she wore thick sweaters and baggy shirts to hide her blossoming bosom. She didn't start dating until college, and she didn't even kiss a boy until she was 21. That's because she was so shy about getting physical with boys. Finally, it took Paul Weatherly to trip her up.

Marion met Paul her senior year at college. Unlike the other boys, he didn't try to kiss her on the first date, or have sex with her on the third date. He proceeded very slowly. It was a month before he tried to kiss her. It was three months before he even touched her body. And it was eight months before he tried to have sex with her, so long that even Marion, despite her shyness, felt a growing ache in her loins. When he finally took her, he was so tender, and so gentle, that Marion knew she could never be with another man.

They got married six months later, and had three wonderful children: Rachel, 19, Ryan, 20, and Susan, 18. Twenty two years later, they still had a wonderful marriage. Marion was a technical analyst for World Government Security, and Paul was a banker. Rachel was about to enter college, Ryan was already in it, and Susan was about to graduate high school. All still lived at home, which made Marion grateful.

After work on Friday, Marion went to see her sister Chloe. Chloe was her older sister, and they had a rather uneven relationship. Chloe's breasts were smaller and pear shaped rather than the heavy melons Marion had; and Chloe was a blonde with bright curly hair, while Marion had thick dark hair. Marion felt that Chloe was jealous of how pretty she was, and the fact that her breasts never grew as large and impressive as Marion's. Still, they got along relatively well together, or at least they appeared to, on the surface. Chloe had met and married Stephan, an architect, and the two lived happily a few miles from Marion's house.

Chloe had invited Marion over for tea, which in itself was unusual. Chloe rarely invited Marion or her family to anything.

But Chloe was all smiles as she welcomed Marion. "Come in, come in dear," she said, giving Marion an uncharacteristic hug. Soon, the two were sitting down, nattering about their families. Marion felt a bit unnerved about how friendly Chloe was. Especially how she smiled at her, in kind of a predatory way. There was something odd about Chloe's eyes, too; they seemed unusually bright and shiny.

Chloe kept touching Marion's hand and giving her knowing looks. Marion got the feeling that something was odd, but she wasn't sure what.

And then she started to smell something... unusual. It smelled somewhat like Chloe's natural fragrance. Marion tried to ignore it, but the smell got stronger and stronger. She started to feel sexually aroused, which was embarrassing, and a bit confused. She felt her nipples getting hard inside her bra. She looked down and was relieved she was wearing a baggy sweater so it wouldn't show.

Chloe kept asking about the kids, which was odd as she had never shown much interest in Marion's children before.

"And how is Ryan doing? Does he have a girlfriend yet?"

"I... I don't know," said Marion, feeling herself getting hot and bothered, without knowing why. The smell of her sister's natural scent permeated her lungs and bloodstream with every breath, making her hotter and hotter.

"And what about dear Susan and Rachel? Do they have boyfriends?"

"I... I don't think so," said Marion, wiping sweat from her brow. She felt a tightness in her chest, and a tingling between her legs. She felt so excited, and she didn't know why.

"You look out of sorts," said Chloe.

"I'm just a little... warm," said Marion trying to swat the arousal away with one hand. She suddenly decided she would ask Paul, her husband, for sex tonight, which was unlike her, as he was usually the initiator.

"Warm?" Chloe said. "Say, I have an idea. Why don't you and I take a dip in the hot tub together? That should help you cool off."

Cool off in a hot tub? None of it made any sense.

"I... I don't think so, Chloe," said Marion. Even in her befuddlement, she resisted. Marion was shy about showing her body to anyone, even her own sister.

"Don't be bashful!" said Chloe. "It will be fun!"

"I don't even have a bathing suit," said Marion.

"You won't need one. Stephan's not home, neither are the kids. It will just be the two of us," said Chloe.

Marion was about to refuse again, but then Chloe said, "Please?". She leaned forward and grabbed Marion's hand, and the smell of Chloe's musky scent was so intoxicating. The tops of Chloe's small breasts peeking out over the top of her low cut dress looked so creamy and shiny as she exposed herself by leaning forward. Marion's pulse was racing as she felt the touch of her sister's hand, and she suddenly felt excited, again without knowing why. "All right," Marion said thickly, as she licked her lips. "Just for a few minutes."

"You won't regret it," said Chloe. "You can undress in the green bathroom."

Marion went to the bathroom to change. As she started to take off her clothes, her head started to clear. Why had she agreed to go into a hot tub with Chloe, without even a bathing suit? Well, she was committed now. She would stay for a few minutes, and then go.

She looked at herself in the mirror as she undressed. Marion felt bashful being nude, even around her sister. When they were teenagers Chloe used to call her "Mammary Marion" and "Big Titties Thomas" and she still remembered the shame. She had long, teardrop shaped breasts that hung downwards, but Paul loved her breasts dearly, and with a bra on Paul said she looked even more incredible.

Marion looked down at her erect nipples in the bathroom mirror. What I am doing? She asked herself. She felt a wetness between her legs. She was too excited even to drive home now. Perhaps a dip in the hot tub would calm her down. She wrapped herself in a big towel and went looking for Chloe, but couldn't find her. "Over here," she heard.

Chloe was already in the hot tub. She sat on the far end, facing Marion directly, and her sister was also totally nude. The tops of her small breasts floated just above the surface of the water.

Marion hesitated.

"Well, come on in, I won't bite," said Chloe.

Marion went over to the hot tub. She averted her eyes as she dropped the towel and quickly plunged in. She made sure the water level was almost at her neck.

"There, isn't that nice?" Chloe said.

Marion agreed it was. She started to smell her sister's musky scent again. Her mind started to become muddy. She looked at Chloe. Chloe seemed to be looking at her large breasts even as they were submerged in the water. She had a wicked smile on her face... or was Marion imagining it?

Marion caught Chloe's breasts bobbing up and down slightly. Chloe's nipples were erect! Marion was afraid to look down at her own. She kept her breasts well submerged as she desperately tried to make sense of things.

Chloe started talking about random things. The smell of Chloe's musky scent permeated Marion's lungs with every breath. She started to feel drowsy. She said as much. "I feel kind of sleepy," she said. "Maybe I should go."

"Not yet," Chloe implored. She swam forward to Marion, who was on the opposite side of the hot tub. For a moment Marion thought she saw something odd on Chloe's back, but her eyes were having trouble focusing. And then Chloe was standing in front of Marion, proudly displaying her erect nippled breasts, and smiling broadly. And then she reached down and kissed Marion on the lips.

Marion felt excited, but also alarmed. When Chloe pulled back, Marion said, "Chloe, we shouldn't-"

"Yeah, we should," said Chloe. She leaned forward, and kissed Marion again, but this time pressed her body against Marion's. Marion was acutely aware of Chloe's smaller breasts pressed against her own, and her pubis pressed against hers lower down.

As Chloe grinded her lips against her, Marion tried to summon the strength to break free, but as she was doing so, she felt something odd... down there. It felt like something was coming out of Chloe, and going into her.

Marion gasped, and her eyes grew round, and she instinctively reached down with her hands to pluck the thing off of her. But Chloe was faster, and she held Marion's arms.

"Chloe!"

"Just wait. This will only take a moment," said Chloe.

Marion felt something moving on her. Inside her. And then... and then... she opened her mouth and gasped.

And gasped again.

And gasped a third time. She felt wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flowing through her body. All emanating from... down there.

Chloe gradually released her. "That's right, dear, just sit back and enjoy it."

"Ooooh," Marion said again. She found herself smiling. She had totally given up on the idea of removing whatever it was inside of her.

"Doesn't that feel good?" said Chloe.

"Yeah," said Marion softly, licking her lips. "Really good. Oooohhhh." She shuddered, feeling arousal between her legs. "What is it, Chloe?"

"It's your introduction to the Hive."

"The Hive?"

"You'll see," said Chloe. She leaned forward and kissed Marion again."You're so delicious. I'm really going to enjoy you. But you better get dressed. Your family is probably waiting for you."

Marion nodded and got out of the water, too dazed to even think of her towel. She seemed totally unaware that she was completely naked in front of her sister with her heavy melons sticking out in front and her well curved ass in the back. She went inside and got dressed and tried to clear her head. As she left the bathroom and turned to go, Chloe, wearing a bathrobe, grabbed her and kissed her one last time on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Tomorrow?

Marion went home, still in a daze. She didn't quite comprehend what had happened. When she got home she discovered that the kids were out with friends, but Paul was there, and he gave her a reassuring hug. Everything would be all right and make sense in the morning, she was sure.

But Marion tossed and turned all night. She kept having wild erotic dreams. When she woke up in the morning, she was all sweaty, and especially wet between the legs. She went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, and spread her legs. There was something... something uncomfortable inside of her. She picked up a hand mirror, gingerly spread her vaginal lips... and discovered there was a worm lodged around her clitoris.

Marion gasped. She tried to remove it, but cried out in pain when she tried to touch it. Her immediate thought was to tell Paul. She got up and went into the bedroom. He was just getting dressed.

"What?" he said, looking at her alarmed expression.

Marion tried to tell him, but the words died in her throat. It was as if the thing around her groin was reading her mind and censoring her. She tried again, but nothing came out. Finally, she gave a weak smile and said, "I'll get breakfast ready."

That thing was somehow controlling her. As she made breakfast, she felt it throbbing. Each throb sent a wave of sexual arousal through her body.

After breakfast, she went into the bathroom and tried to masturbate, but received another stab of pain whenever she tried to touch herself down there.

Paul went off to play golf with his friends, and the kids were off on their own, leaving Marion alone. As she sat in the house, trying to read the news on her datapad, the throbbing between her legs grew more and more intense. It was like building up to an orgasm but never reaching it. Finally, she couldn't concentrate. She threw down the datapad, and ran for the door.

********

"Marion, so good to see you," said Chloe, giving her a hug. She didn't seem the least bit surprised to see her sister again so soon. "Stephan, kids, look who's here, it's Aunt Marion!"

Marion groaned. She had hoped Chloe would be alone. But not only was her bearded husband Stephan there, but also Chloe's 22 year old daughter Michelle and 19 year old son Christopher.

"Can I... can I talk to you alone?" Marion said. Her eyes were pleading.

"I keep no secrets from my family," said Chloe firmly.

"Chloe, I really need your help with... with...."

"It's your worm, isn't it?" said Chloe.

Marion nodded.

"Why don't you show us?" Chloe asked.

Marion reddened and shook her head.

"All right, then you're just wasting my time. The door is over there," said Chloe, already turning away.

"Chloe! I need your help!"

Chloe looked expectantly at Marion. Marion bit her lip, and then slowly started to take off her clothes.

"Gather around, children, I think you're going to find this very educational," said Chloe.

"Chloe, please," said Marion. Chloe silenced her with a glare.

Marion took off her blouse. Her breasts were only covered by a flimsy bra. Then she slowly undid her skirt. But she stopped there. She couldn't undress in front of Chloe and her family, she simply couldn't! She gasped as she felt paralyzed with intense need.

Chloe sighed. "I'll help you, little sister, as I always do." She reached behind Marion to remove her bra. Marion tried to stop her, but another twinge in her clitoris immobilized her. Chloe removed her sister's bra and stepped back. "What do you think, kids?"

Christopher whistled. Marion stood there with heavy, pouting breasts that pointed downwards at an angle. She had the largest areolas he had ever seen.

"Hers are really big, Mom," said Michelle.

"Yes," said Chloe. "The boys always loved them." She stepped forward and squeezed one of them. "Didn't they, Marion?"

"Chloe, please, help me," said Marion.

"I am, dear," said Chloe. She put her fingers on Marion's panties. Marion got a look of pure fear in her eyes. Chloe smiled as she slowly lowered them, stretching them over Marion's well rounded ass. She enjoyed the shocked expression on Marion's face as she lowered them to her ankles, revealing Marion's thick dark pubic bush. "Show us, Marion. Show us all the source of your problems."

"Chloe, please!" Marion begged her sister.

"Show us, or go!"

Marion gasped again as she felt another twinge, stronger this time. She cried out. She had to get release! She reddened mightily, bowed her head and spread her vaginal lips.

"She has a worm around her clit," said Christopher, reaching forward to touch it.

"Careful!" said Chloe, slapping his hand away. "It's very sensitive!"

"Can you remove it, Chloe?" Marion asked. She felt totally humiliated.

"Of course," said Chloe. "All you have to do is to join the Hive."

"The Hive? What is that?"

"Let's show her, everyone," said Chloe.

And then Marion watched as Chloe, Stephan, and the kids all got as undressed as she was.

"What are you doing?" Marion cried, as Chloe took off her pants.

"Everything will become apparent in a moment," said Chloe.

Marion looked away when she saw Stephan's well formed penis. She tried not to look at Christopher's penis, which looked even bigger than his father's. She couldn't help but notice that Michelle, at 19, had supple breasts for a girl her age and a neatly shaved pubis.

And then they turned around and Marion got the shock of her life. There were things on their backs. Big, round things. They were alive! They pulsated! And Chloe's entire family had them!

"Chloe. What are those things?" she cried, her eyes wide with horror.

"What? You mean this?" said Chloe, turning around, and pointing at her rider. "This is my rider. We all have one."

"What are they?"

"A new form of life," said Chloe.

"What are they doing to you?"

"Filling our minds with all kinds of... interesting... thoughts," said Chloe, practically salivating as she stared at Marion's heavy breasts.

"They... they're controlling you," said Marion, her eyes narrowing.

"That's right," said Chloe. "And soon, they will be controlling you too. As soon as you get a rider of your own."

"You're not putting one of those things on my back," Marion said, shaking her head vigorously.

"Yes we are," said Chloe. "The Hive could use a woman like you. Gorgeous, sexual, and still in the peak of her reproductive prime."

Marion blushed. "What does this Hive want?"

"To spread itself. To grow larger," said Chloe. "You must join it."

"No," said Marion, shaking her head.

"Then we will take Paul instead. And your kids, Rachel, Ryan and... Susan, was it?"

"No!" Marion cried.

"Then you must join us. If you want to save them, if you want to save your family. you must join the Hive."

"What?" Marion was floored. She was faced with a terrible choice. "I... I can't."

"Then we will leave you as you are. In agony. And we will take your family," said Chloe.

Marion pondered this, trying to concentrate. The ache between her legs was growing intolerable. It was so hard to think clearly! She desperately needed release. "If I... if I let this creature... control me... will my family be safe?"

"We guarantee it," said Chloe sincerely.

Marion considered, and gave a reluctant nod.

"So you'll do it? Join the Hive? Take a rider?"

Marion nodded again.

"Say it. Say you'll join the Hive. Say you'll willingly take a rider."

Marion took a deep breath, her breasts heaving. "I... I will. I will join the Hive. I will take a rider."

Chloe came forward and gave Marion a big hug, pressing her smaller breasts against Marion's larger ones. She kissed her sister on the lips. "You won't regret it, dear." She turned to her children. "All right, you two. Get started."

Chloe's daughter Michelle lay on her back on the living room couch. Her brother Christopher got on top of her. He started to kiss and fondle her.

"What... what are they doing?"

"Making a rider, just for you, dear."

Christopher quickly became aroused. He raised his penis, and inserted it into his sister's vagina. He started thrusting.

"No... no, stop that!" Marion cried. "You're brother and sister!"

"No longer," said Chloe. "To the Hive, they are simply sexually mature beings. One has a penis, one a vagina. One is made for fertilizing, one for incubating eggs. Their past identities are of no importance." She reached over and pulled Marion closer. "Have a good look at Christopher's rider."

Marion watched. As Christopher thrusted and exerted himself, his rider started to bubble up, and get larger. It was almost as if the rapid movement of the muscles in his back and ass seemed to power the expansion and reproduction of his rider.

"He's making that just for you, dear," said Chloe, squeezing her sister by the shoulders. "You should be grateful."

Michelle spurred her brother on as he made love to her. "How does it feel making a master for Aunt Marion?" She asked.

"It feels really good," Christopher grunted. His buttocks were as hard as rocks. "Your cunt is really tight, sis. I just know that I'm going to make a good one for her."

Michelle smiled flirtatiously at her brother and kissed him hard. "Imagine your rider splitting into two... Imagine putting a new master on Aunt Marion's back.... Imagine what a sexy fucktoy she would become."

"Oh!" Christopher cried. "Oh, oh oh!" His body stiffened. Christopher's rider started to split down the middle. There was a cracking sound as a dense yellow fluid flowed down from his rider into his ass crack. As Christopher's rider bifurcated, the left half had a double band around it; but the right half, which was smaller, had no ring of any kind. Christopher gasped, his face a tense mask, as energy was drained from his body while he pounded into his sister.

"That's it, brother! Keep going, you're doing it!" Michelle cried, as she wrapped her arms around his lower backed and kissed him fiercely, working as hard as she could to stimulate his rider to reproduce.

12