Bred by the Hive Ch. 15

Story Info
Marion masturbates for sister's family to help rider mature.
8.8k words
4.5
9.2k
9

Part 15 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion felt odd when she got home. Her grown children Ryan and Susan and Rachel greeted her. None of them seemed aware that she had an alien creature, pulsating on her back, under her blouse. She felt like her rider's presence should be obvious to them all, but Ryan simply shrugged, Susan smiled, and Rachel never gave her a second glance. When she saw Paul and he gave her a kiss, he asked her casually, "Where have you been, dear?"

"Chloe's," Marion managed to say. Paul didn't seem to realize she had a rider either. She blinked rapidly, and suddenly realized the deadline her sister Chloe had given her.

She only had five days to help her rider take control of her mind. Or else. Marion wasn't sure what the consuqences of failure would be, but from Chloe's tone she was sure it would be worse.

Marion never had sex with Paul on a daily basis. Usually, he wanted it more than she did, and they only did it once or twice a week. Would Paul be willing to do it every day?

Marion also was worried about her bodily alterations. Marion now had a rider on her back. What if Paul saw it?

"Make sure he doesn't, sweetie," Chloe had told her. "Or we'll have to come for him sooner than we planned."

That sent a chill down her spine.

She had one thought in her mind: to have sex with Paul. Chloe had told her the rider was immature, but Marion already felt it trying to influence her. Already it was filling her mind with the urge for sex. Marion had always been attracted to Paul but never had the sex drive she did right now. She felt she desperately needed to have sex with Paul to help strengthen her rider. Marion tried to resist, but she knew the consequences for failing to comply. If she disobeyed, they would take her family.

And so after dinner that night, Marion was all over Paul, hugging and kissing and touching him. Paul got the hint, but chuckled, "Little girl needs some loving, doesn't she?" Marion had nodded, smiling eagerly. She knew Paul would find her behavior out of character, since he was usually the initiator and she the reluctant one. But she had no choice.

Paul smiled and took her by the hand to the bedroom, as he always did. But this time Marion wasn't the sheep going to the slaughter, giving her body to satisfy him. She needed it now more than he did.

They made love with the lights off. Marion made sure that Paul didn't see or touch her upper back. One time he tried to wrap his arms around her, and she caught them just in time, and moved them down to her waist. She also made sure to ride on top of Paul, remembering Chloe telling her that her rider would grow more quickly if she made the most exertions.

As Marion rode up and down on Paul's shaft, she felt tremendous angst mixed in with her sexual arousal. Her ass and thigh muscles strained as she worked herself up and down furiously. Her arm muscles throbbed as she held herself steady as she bounced up and down on his shaft. She was actively cooperating in her own enslavement. She was working as hard as she could to help an alien creature take over greater and greater control of her mind. And there was nothing she could do about it.

She could feel her rider draining energy from her on her back, sucking the vitality out of her to make itself stronger. Marion felt especially drained after they had sex, and it wasn't just because of the exertion. It was because of the rider on her back, the parasite, using her energy to make itself bigger, larger. And more in control of her. As she lay in bed in the dark with Paul after their intercourse, she wondered how much more powerful she had just made her rider. She felt it throbbing on her back and in her mind.

********

The following morning after Paul went to work she disrobed and anxiously looked at her rider in the mirror. It didn't look much larger. But it was still an alien creature, pulsating on her back. It had fed her dreams of contentment and joy as she slept; she had vague memories of being a willing part of the Hive, and loving every moment of it.

Why didn't she just remove it?

Marion was surprised that the thought hadn't occurred to her. The worm had caused her pain when she touched it, but the worm, which was now gone, had been lodged in her very sensitive clit.

She moved her hand behind her back, using two mirrors to guide it. But when she moved to touch her rider, she felt a sharp stabbing pain.

"Ow!" She cried.

Marion cried to grab onto her rider, but felt the pain increase tenfold.

She dropped to the floor of the bathroom, sobbing rapidly.

"All right, all right!" She cried. "I'm sorry!" The pain continued. "I won't do it again! I promise! I really do!"

The pain slowly started to fade. In a moment, it was just a memory.

Marion slowly got up and looked at her rider in the mirror. A wave of panic went through her.

There was no way to remove it.

***************

Chloe called her on the holocomm shortly before lunch.

"Hello, dear," said Chloe. "Did you have sex with Paul last night?"

Marion looked around the room and thought rapidly; Paul was at work and the kids were at school; they could converse privately. "Yes," she said, licking her lips nervously.

"And how did it make you feel? Wasn't it the best sex ever?"

"I..... Yes." Marion had to admit it. Her rider had amplified her sex drive. Every nerve ending seemed supremely stimulated, all in an effort to get herself to exert herself to the maximum to give her new master the strength it needed to grow and take control of her mind.

"Are you pleased with your rider?" Chloe asked.

"No, I'm not," said Marion. "Please, Chloe. Can't you take this thing off me?"

Chloe's holoimage frowned. "No. It will never come off you. Once you join the Hive, you can never leave."

"But you said my rider isn't even ma... mature. Can't you remove it?" Marion asked.

"I wouldn't want to. And in a few days, neither will you," said Chloe. "Remember our deal. You WILL have sex with Paul every night until your rider matures."

"Do I have to?" Marion asked.

"No," said Chloe. "If you prefer, you can come here every evening. I'm sure Stephan and Christopher would be eager and willing to help your rider reach maturity instead."

"No!" said Marion, her eyes wide.

"Then you will continue to have sex with Paul, every night. Say it!"

"Yes," said Marion. "I will have sex with Paul, every night."

"And you will always be on top, to make the maximum effort for your rider."

"Yes," Marion sighed. "I will be on top."

"Because you want your rider to mature." Chloe looked intently at her sister.

Marion gulped. "Because... I want my rider to mature."

"Good," said Chloe. "Don't look so glum, dear. In a day or two you're going to be very pleased with yourself."

*********

Paul was surprised when Marion cuddled up against him the following evening after dinner, sitting in his lap and kissing him. "Again?" he asked.

"Um hm," said Marion. Her mind was full of ambivalence, but her body wasn't; her immature rider had flooded her with sexual need. It was all she could do to prevent herself from raping Paul in the kitchen. They walked hand in hand to the bedroom and passed by Rachel and Susan. Normally Marion would have blushed, but her mind was too preoccupied for that.

Once again Marion was riding up and down on Paul's penis in the dark. He had also expressed surprise that she wanted to be on top, again, as Marion usually preferred to let Paul "do the work". But her rider demanded she be on top and she found she couldn't resist. As she bounced up and down on Paul's shaft, she could feel the heat of the rider on her back and the tendrils slowly growing, expanding into her nervous system, getting a firmer hold on her brain and her breasts and her cunt.

When it was finished and she lay in bed with Paul, totally exhausted, she wondered, What am I becoming?

*********

The following morning she looked at her rider in the bathroom mirror again. It seemed to be a little thicker and a little wider than before. She didn't know which would make her more anxious; if it grew slowly or quickly. Too quickly, and it would gain control of her mind; too slowly, and Chloe might take her entire family.

At that moment Paul entered the bathroom. Marion, startled, moved backwards so her back was against the wall. It was imperative that Paul not see her rider.

"Hey beautiful," he said, giving her a quick kiss.

"Hey you," said Marion, trying to sound normal.

But then Paul took a step back and studied her.

"What's... what's wrong, Paul?"

Paul was silent for a long moment. Then he said, "It's just... you're so beautiful. Something about you... you're just so sexy."

"Oh Paul!" Marion cried. She hugged him tightly. He laughed as he hugged her back, though she was careful to make sure that his arms hugged her lower down.

"Do you find me appealing, Paul?" she asked, after they kissed again.

"More than ever," said Paul.

As he turned to go, Marion felt a tingling on her back and in her vagina.

*********

Chloe called her on the holocomm later that afternoon, before Paul got home, but after the kids had returned from school.

"Did you have sex with him again?" was her first question.

"Yes," said Marion.

"Is your rider growing?"

Marion paused. "Yes," she said, in a small voice.

"Show me."

Marion looked down the hallway. "Chloe, the kids are home from school."

"Are they in the living room right now?"

"No," said Marion. "But-"

"Show me," Chloe demanded.

Marion felt the incredible urge to take off her blouse. She nodded and slowly unbuttoned it, one by one. She heard Rachel talking to someone in her bedroom. If Rachel or Susan or Ryan came out and saw her rider, she would have a lot of explaining to do.

Nevertheless she took off her shirt and slowly turned around. The rider hung between her shoulder blades, just above her horizontal bra strap.

"Yes... it's definitely bigger from the day you first got your rider," said Chloe. "Do you remember how good that felt, how you begged and pleaded to have your rider implanted?"

"Yes," Marion blushed, remembering how she had been coerced. But had part of her meant it?

"Do you feel it starting to take control of your mind?"

Marion looked at the hallway. Any of the children could come out at any moment. "Yes," she said softly.

"Do you want to join the Hive?" Chloe asked.

"I... maybe," said Marion, feeling all confused and flustered.

"Momomomomom," said Chloe.

Marion stiffened. "Momomomomom."

"Momomomomomomom," said Chloe.

"Momomomom Mamoomisham! Mammoomisham!" said Marion. After a moment she blinked. "What... what was I saying?"

"That you wanted to join the Hive."

"Oh... yes," said Marion, feeling confused. Is that what she had said?

"Good," said Chloe. "You will be sure to have sex with Paul again tonight, won't you?"

"Three nights in a row?" Marion asked.

"Get it done," said Chloe. "You only have two days left."

Two days for her rider to reach maturity. Or else... what?

*********

If Paul was surprised that Marion asked for sex two nights in a row, when she seldom asked for sex at all, he was even more surprised when Marion asked for it again on the third night.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked, as Marion frantically planted kisses all over his face and squirmed in his lap. "Again? Three nights in a row?"

"I... I just love you so much," Marion said desperately. Her rider was stimulating her more strongly every night. She just had to have sex now. She kissed him fiercely. "Please, Paul," she whispered in his ear. "I need it so badly."

Paul laughed. "All right, then."

This time when they had sex, Marion could feel it changing her. She felt the rider on her back sucking the biochemical energy from her. But at the same time it was also stimulating her relentlessly. Every time she moved up and down on Paul's penis the pleasure in her vagina was doubled. Tripled. Marion experienced multiple orgasms. Each one helped nurture her rider. When she was finally spent, she was exhausted.

Paul noticed the change in her as they lay in bed together in the dark. "You've changed."

Marion stiffened. "Changed? How?" Had Paul seen her rider?

"You're more relaxed then I've ever seen you before during sex. You seem to enjoy it more," said Paul. He held her hand.

"I... I do," said Marion. "You excite me more than ever."

"That's good," said Paul, sounding very satisfied and very proud. "That's really good."

They kissed, and Marion felt a confusing but also satisfying glow. Then she fell into a blissful sleep.

********

The following morning Marion went into the bathroom and took off her nightgown and looked at her body. Just a few days ago, Marion had been totally ashamed of her body, of her sexuality. But now something had changed. She ran her hands over her large, bell shaped breasts. Her jaw dropped as she realized for the first time how beautiful they were. She knew how much they had aroused Paul, but never truly believed that they were sexy. But now, as she touched herself, she realized he was right.

She moved her hands down her body, feeling her belly, her hips, her well rounded ass, and her thick, muscular thighs. Then she spread her legs and gently rubbed a hand over her vaginal lips. They were wide and fleshy, embedded in a rich, thick forest of dark pubic hair. She was truly a sexual being. That was what she was made for. Why should she be ashamed of it?

Then she turned around and looked at her rider in the mirror. It was larger now, and thicker, since it had first been put on her back four days ago. For some reason she had thought the brownish-yellow pulsating mass between her shoulder blades was bad; now she wasn't sure why she had thought that. Her rider was a part of her body, every bit as much as her breasts and pubis. It made her more attractive, more feminine, more womanly. She felt the reassuring warmth of it on her back, and smiled. Marion remembered objecting before it was put on her, but didn't remember why she felt that way anymore.

She slowly got dressed and relaxed, feeling much more content.

********

Chloe called her on the holocomm later that afternoon. She wanted to see how Marion's rider was progressing. Marion reluctantly took off her shirt. Paul was not home yet but Rachel, Susan, and Ryan were in their bedrooms, studying or relaxing. It was taking a risk, but Marion felt more compelled than ever to obey the Hive. She obediently turned around so Chloe could see her rider.

"Yes... yes... it's growing nicely," said Chloe, staring at the image from the holorecorder. "I can't see any sign of the first band yet, but it should be soon." She looked critically at Marion. "Do you feel it starting to take control of your mind?"

"I...." Marion found the question to be an embarrassing one. "Yes." She whispered. In fact, she had heard the rider, in her mind, every night. It spoke to her when she was most defenseless, in her sleep. It even sang to her, a song of friendship, of passion, of love. Every morning she woke up, feeling a little more positively towards her rider. She had to keep reminding herself that it was a parasite, controlling her, even as she began to develop strong feelings of attachment to it.

"And how do you feel about being part of the Hive? About being controlled by your rider?"

Marion knew the answer that Chloe wanted. "I... I like it," she said. To her great shame she blushed as she answered. Not because of the humiliation of giving such an answer, but because she knew that a part of herself believed it. A part that was growing stronger every day.

"You want to serve the Hive now, don't you, Sister?" Chloe asked.

"Yes," Marion whispered, blushing furiously. She hadn't known she was going to say it until she did. But it all felt so good.

"Then do it," said Chloe suddenly.

"Do what?" said Marion.

"Put your hand in your pants. Touch yourself."

"Chloe!" said Marion. "I... I haven't done that in years! And never in front of anyone!"

"You will do it in front of me, Sister."

Marion felt a warmth on her back and the sudden urge to comply. But still she resisted the immature rider on her back. It could clearly influence her, but its control over her was far from complete. Her voice dropped to a whisper. "Chloe, I can't do this. The kids are home!" Ryan was 20, Rachel was 19, and Susan was only 18. It would be humiliating if one of them caught her touching herself.

"Do it," said Chloe firmly. "The Hive demands it."

The Hive demands it.

Marion stiffened, and felt her hands moving of their own accord. One hand opened her pants while the other one slipped its way in. Her fingers sunk into her pubic folds until she reached her clitoris. Then she started rubbing it. She panted quietly.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Chloe asked.

"Yes," Marion whispered. What was she doing? She was masturbating in her own living room, in front of her sister, and her children were only dozens of feet away! Marion desperately wanted to stop but she couldn't. Her rider amplified her pleasure.

"Keep rubbing," Chloe said. "Soon your rider will have complete control over you. Soon you will do anything the Hive says."

Marion's face was contorted with sexual pleasure as her eyebrows started to converge and a sheen of sweat broke out over her forehead. "Ah... ah... ah....."

"You want to be controlled like this, Marion, don't you?"

"Ah... ah..... ah... ah..... Yessss," she hissed.

"You want to be used sexually, don't you?"

"Ah.... ah..... Yes!" Marion whispered eagerly. The excitement, the thrill of being controlled, the danger of being discovered, all contributed to her rapid arousal. Marion rapidly felt her orgasm approaching. She felt the heat of the rider on her back. She felt its tendrils in her mind, and her pubis.....

Suddenly she heard a door open, and she immediately pulled her hand out of her pants. Her 18 year old daughter Susan came into the living room, "Mom, do you know where the cancellators are?"

"Cancellators? The top shelf of the bathroom storage closet, I think," said Marion, trying to sound normal. She suddenly realized that her face was all sweaty, her shirt was off, and that her pants were open, even as the holoconnection to Chloe was still active. She saw Susan give her an odd look, and was glad that her back was facing away from her. Marion thought quickly. "What do you think of these pants, Chloe? Should I keep them or return them?"

"I would keep them," said Chloe. "They suit you, Marion. Hello, Susan dear."

"Hello, Aunt Chloe," said Susan. She gave them both a frown, and walked back the way she came.

"Susan would make a beautiful addition to the Hive," said Chloe.

"No!" said Marion. "I joined the Hive to keep her safe!"

"Would you deny her all the pleasures that you're experiencing?" said Chloe. She saw the indecision on Marion's face. She was still processing. "You have two days left. We'll talk more tomorrow."

********

That evening, the fourth night since she had gotten her rider, Marion snuggled up against Paul, which was her signal that she wanted sex again. But this time Paul looked at her oddly. "Four nights in a row? I need the night off, sugar," he said. "Honestly, I haven't seen you this frisky in years. Is something going on?" He looked at her oddly.

"No... I just feel, in the mood," said Marion.

He kissed her on the forehead. "Well, hold it in for one more night. The home team will be back tomorrow to pitch another round."

Marion gave a weak smile. That would be cutting things close. Chloe expected her to have a fully mature rider by the day after tomorrow.

She spent a restless night tossing and turning.

********

Like clockwork, Chloe called her the following afternoon. She seemed to do that on purpose, to increase the risk of Marion being discovered by the children, though Marion wasn't quite sure why. Perhaps she was testing Marion's level of obedience.