Bred by the Hive Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now say it again," said Ryan.

"No... no....." said Rachel.

"Say it, Rachel," Susan snapped. "Tell him you want to be controlled!" She felt terrible participating in this. But it had to be done if Rachel's life was to be saved.

Rachel looked at Susan and her resolve crumbled. "I... I want to be controlled."

Nothing happened. There was no orgasmic surge.

"You have to say it convincingly this time," said Ryan. "Say it again."

Rachel looked pained and shook her head.

"Come on, Sis, do it!" Susan cried.

"I....

"Say it!" Susan cried again.

"I want to be controlled." Rachel rode up and down on Ryan's shaft. She gritted her teeth. "I want to be controlled! I want to be controlled! Ahhhhh!" Her eyes rolled up into her head for a moment. She looked so sexy, as her young, skinny body moved up and down on her brother. As Rachel cried out, Susan felt a sharp twinge of pleasure in her clit.

Her worm.

Susan's worm had left her alone, mostly, since Marion had implanted it the night before, as long as she didn't try to alert the authorities or see a doctor. Pain was a quick teacher and Susan quickly learned that the easiest way to avoid pain was not to try to remove it.

But now her worm, tightly wrapped around her clitoris, was actively stimulating her, in time with Rachel's training. Every time Rachel cooperated, her worm would reward her with a jolt of sexual pleasure.

It's training me too, Susan thought.

"Let's try a more challenging one," Ryan said. "You want your rider to take control of your mind," said Ryan. "Say it, Sis."

Rachel bit her lip. She grimaced, thought about it, and shook her head, even as her rider pulsated furiously on her back.

"Do it, Rachel," said Susan. She grabbed her sister's hand. "Do it for me. Please, Sis!"

Rachel felt her resolve crumbling. She gasped as she impaled herself on Ryan's penis and said, "I... I want..." She tried to strike a forceful tone. "I want my rider to take control of my mind! Aaaaaahh!" Rachel felt a stronger wave of sexual pleasure, radiating from her cunt.

So did Susan. She gasped, startling Rachel, who looked puzzled, and then smiled.

That was the turning point. After that, Rachel stopped resisting. She repeated the key phrases exactly as she was taught. Rachel quickly learned to associate sexual release with repeating the key phrases. She started doing it with gusto, without any further prompting from Susan

"You want to be filled with my seed," said Ryan, his stiff shaft appearing and disappearing as Rachel bounced up and down.

"I want to be filled with your seed," said Rachel, gasping as she bounced up and down. She was tired, so very tired. Not only was it exhausting being the one who had to perform all the motion during sex, but she could feel her rider on her back sapping her of energy. But as she spoke she looked at Susan, who smiled at her and held her hand supportively as she made love to her brother.

"You want to be used to fuck men and bring them into the Hive," said Ryan.

"I want to be used to fuck men and bring them into the Hive," said Rachel. This time both she and Susan gasped. Rachel hesitantly smiled shyly at her sister, and Susan found herself smiling back. Rachel was having sex with Ryan, but somehow Susan was involved in the process, in a way she didn't quite understand.

"You want to breed Hive life inside you," said Ryan.

"I... I want to breed Hive life inside me," said Rachel, gasping again. Susan cried out a second later as she felt another burst of pleasure radiating from her clit.

"In your cunt, dear sister," said Ryan.

Rachel grimaced and made a sour face but nodded. "Yes, in my... cunt." She felt nothing. "I want to be used to breed Hive life in my cunt!" she cried. Immediately she gasped, as did Susan, and Ryan grinned.

As Susan gasped, Rachel turned to her and flashed her another smile, and Susan smiled back at her sister yet again.

The training continued for nearly an hour. Rachel was ready to climax long before then, but her rider didn't permit it, keeping her skating on the edge. The worm in Susan's clitoris seemed to have a similar ability, sensing what level of stimulation she needed to climax and then stimulating her mightily without letting her achieve it.

Rachel wiped some of the perspiration off her face. Her hair was slick with it. "Please, brother. Let me come."

"It's not up to me," said Ryan. "It's up to your rider."

"Please," said Rachel, to no one in particular. She bounced up and down, feeling Ryan penetrate her with every stroke.

Up!

"I want to be used." Her face was a mask of tension, covered with sweat, her eyes large and focused.

Down!

"I want to be controlled."

Up!

"I want to serve the Hive!"

Rachel's body shuddered once, then again, then again. Her body jerked like a puppet on strings as she felt a massive orgasm overtake her. Susan felt the same thing, and as she climaxed, she looked into Rachel's eyes and realized they had shared something very close, very intimate, something that sisters don't normally experience.

Afterwards, Ryan said, "How was it, Sis?"

Rachel blinked rapidly as her rider pulsated on her back. "It... it was good," she said, in a surprised voice. She gave a cautious smile.

Ryan's smile broadened. "And it will only get even better, now that you are cooperating." He turned to Susan. "My master sensed you enjoyed it too."

Susan blushed and turned away.

********

Marion gave Susan a kiss and a hug before dinner.

"What was that for?" said Susan.

"I heard you helped with your sister's training today," said Marion.

"I... maybe a little," said Susan, sounding dismayed.

"Your sister's a quick learner," said Marion, pinching her ass. "Just like you."

What have I done? Susan thought. She had acted purely out of love and concern, to try and save Rachel's life. But somehow, in the process of doing so, she had become a tool, a tool which had been used to help the Hive gain control over her older sister.

********

Susan sought out her sister after dinner in her bedroom. She was sitting and reading her Pad.

"Sis?" said Susan, knocking on her door.

"Susan," said Rachel, in a calm tone.

What have I done to her, Susan thought. What has she become?

"How... how are you doing?" Susan asked anxiously

"Tired," said Rachel. "When Ryan saw how well things were going, he gave me an extra fuck session later this afternoon."

How well things were going?

"I'm so sorry," said Susan, squeezing her hand.

"Don't be," said Rachel. "I'm not angry with you."

"Are you... are you starting to believe the things you're saying?"

Rachel paused and gave Susan a long look. "Of course not."

"Of course not," Susan said.

********

Mercifully, Susan wasn't required to attend any more of Rachel's training sessions. Now that Rachel's resistance had been broken, her presence was no longer necessary. But somehow Susan felt compelled to come to Rachel's door and listen through it. She heard her sister repeating key phrases.

"I want to be enslaved by the Hive."

"I want to be a tool of reproduction."

"I want to incubate alien eggs and have them grow inside me."

Intermixed with the key phrases were the sounds of her sister moaning in obvious sexual pleasure. With every moan Susan's worm stimulated her. She started to become sexually aroused. She thought of Ryan's stiff penis thrusting in and out of Rachel. The thought of it made her excited.

Susan raced back to her bedroom and hurriedly closed the door. Her pants were off less than ten seconds later.

*********

That evening, Susan again sought out Rachel in her bedroom.

"How are your... sessions going?" Susan asked.

"They're still tiring," said Rachel, making a face.

"You still don't believe the things you're saying, do you?" Susan asked.

"No," said Rachel. "But...."

"But what?"

"It feels so good to say them," said Rachel. "Even just saying the words now... I want to be enslaved by the Hive.... " She shuddered. "Oh, Susan, I just felt so good down there saying that," she pointed at her groin.

"You're being conditioned. You have to fight it," said Susan.

"You're the one who told me not to fight it," Rachel snapped.

Susan looked as confused as she felt. "I... I know I did... I mean....."

"I know what you meant," said Rachel, also looking confused and frustrated.

"Is... is the thing on your back getting bigger?"

Rachel considered. "A little. Do... do you want to look?"

"If it's all right with you."

Rachel nodded and stood up, facing away from her sister. She lifted her shirt over her head.

Susan resisted a gasp. Rachel's rider looked much bigger and heavier than it had when Ryan had first implanted it two days ago. It was nowhere as big as Marion's heavy double banded rider, but it was clearly on the way to the first level of sexual maturity. And once it reached it, it would control her sister's mind. It pulsated even as Susan watched.

Rachel turned around and saw the expression on her sister's face.

"Don't worry. Weatherly girls are tough. I'll play along, but I won't give in." She gave Susan a reassuring smile, which vanished the instant Susan left the room. Rachel returned to her bed and stared at the far wall, her face blank and empty.

*********

The following evening Susan came into Rachel's bedroom to find her with her shirt off, modeling her rider in front of her mirror. Her rider, which was nestled just above her bra strap between her shoulder blades, was even wider and thicker than it was just the day before. Susan wondered how far under its control Rachel had fallen.

"What... what are you doing?" Susan asked fearfully.

"Doing?" Rachel looked confused. "I... I don't know. I... I was just looking at it. I've been thinking of it as some horrible parasite, but now...."

"Now what?"

"It feels kind of good," said Rachel, with an embarrassed smile.

"Rachel, no!"

"Yes," said Rachel. "You haven't felt it, Susan. Jolt after jolt after jolt of sexual pleasure. But only when I behave. Only when I perform. Only when I think the right thoughts. I know it's trying to take control of me, but at the same time I can't help but have some positive feelings for it. It feels so good, Susan. You can't imagine how good it feels." Susan saw her rider pulsate as she talked. "I love the Hive. Ahhhh.... I love being used by the Hive.... Ahhhhh."

"No, Rachel! You have to resist it!"

Rachel stared at her rider in the mirror. "I... I suppose you're right," as she watched the yellowish brown mass between her shoulder blades. She turned to her sister again. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

********

The next evening, the fourth evening after Rachel began her training, the door to Rachel's bedroom was uncharacteristically closed when Susan knocked on it.

"Come."

Susan opened the door, and wasn't prepared for what she saw.

Her sister was totally nude, staring at her body in front of the mirror.

"Do you want me to come back later?" Susan asked hastily.

"No need," said Rachel, giving her a mischievous smile. Susan suddenly noticed that Rachel was wearing dark eye shadow and rouge and bright red lipstick. She looked like a different person.

"Hey," said Susan awkwardly, watching Rachel admire her own body in the mirror. Rachel was usually quite conservative. She would never let anyone see her like this. It must be her rider. It was shaping her, molding her. Susan wet her lips. "How... how are things going with Ryan?"

"Quite well, actually," Rachel said, smiling and looking pleased with herself as she stood in a side profile, which allowed her to see her breasts, ass, and rider all at the same time. Even with her dark pubic bush, her slender frame and small titties made her look much younger than a college freshman.

"Quite well?" said Susan.

"Yes," said Rachel, looking pleased with herself as she modeled her rider. It made her look so womanly, so much more feminine. "Ryan says I'm rapidly becoming an obedient slave of the Hive."

"You are?"

"Yes," said Rachel with a zesty smile. "The secret, which eluded me for so long, Susan, is that I am just a vagina, a tool of reproduction. Once I figured that out, the rest came easily." She shamelessly rubbed a hand through her pubic curls. "Of course I want to be enslaved by the Hive. Everything makes sense now." Her eyes sparkled with an alien light as she fondled herself lightly.

Susan stared at her sister in horror. The Hive had taken over her mind. And she had helped make it happen.

"Don't look so sad, dear sister," Rachel said, with a new light in her eyes. Susan notice for the first time that Rachel was wearing dark eyeliner and bright lipstick. "After all, you helped make it happen."

Susan shook her head slowly. "No... Rachel... don't give in to it."

"But I already have, dear sister," said Rachel, smiling slyly. "You saw to that." She turned around. "Look at it. Really look at it. Isn't it gorgeous?"

Susan looked at the brown-yellow mass between her sister's shoulder blades. She could see the faint beginning of the first band appearing around the edges. It was almost at the point of sexual maturity. She watched it pulsate on her sister's back. With every pulse, she felt a slight tingling in her clitoris as her worm vibrated in sympathy.

"Go ahead, Susie, touch it," Rachel said.

"What?" said Susan.

"Touch it," Rachel implored. "Pet it. Caress it. You know you want to."

"But you told me never to touch it!" Susan remembered how her sister had flinched.

Rachel smiled. "That was before. You're one of us now. My master knows you would never harm it. Go on, Susie, touch it. Pet it." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "It would make me feel really good if you did."

Susan, raised her hand uncertainly. She reached out and touched the rider around the edge, where the golden band was forming. The skin of the rider felt hard and rough, like calloused skin. Somehow the firmness of it only made Susan even more intimidated, highlighting the alien nature of the creature which was rapidly gaining control of her sister's mind.

She started to move her fingers over it in a clockwise circle.

"Ah... ah.... yes, just like that, Susie dear, just the tip of your fingers," said Rachel. She started to rock her body slightly back and forth. "Ah... ah... ah......" Her nipples started to stiffen. Her eyes closed as she gave herself fully to the sensation.

"Oh Susan... dear sweet Susan...." Rachel's eyes shot open; she looked directly at her sister through a mirror on the wall. "Oh yes, keep going, just like that.... Ooooh...." Her body slowly gyrated in pleasure.

Susan watched her sister getting sexual pleasure as she petted her rider. The smile on Rachel's face, the way she was giving into it, was extremely disturbing. Rachel fondled her own small breasts as her body gyrated slowly. As she did she spoke to her, staring her directly in the eye through the mirror. "Susan... you're so sexy. You're so very sexy...

"I... I am?" She watched her sister's body swaying in the mirror.

"Yess..... You're going to be so fuckable once you take a rider.... Once you get ridden."

Once she gets ridden. Rachel's words were terrible, horrifying, and yet Susan felt a tingling in her clitoris, undoubtedly sympathetic vibrations from her worm. As she stared at her sister's small sleek breasts, and the expression of extreme pleasure on her face, she realized that a new dynamic was being created between them, one that both frightened and excited her.

"Really?" Susan asked.

For a moment Susan felt like she was hypnotized. Her clitoris was on fire. She felt an intense lust she had never felt before. Then she blinked, took a deep breath, and shook her head as if to clear it. What am I doing? she asked herself. She was stimulating an alien creature to take control of her sister! Susan pulled her hand away abruptly.

Rachel opened her eyes and turned around to face her. "Why did you stop?"

"I.. I...."

Rachel caressed her sister's cheek. "Thank you." She pressed her lips lightly against Susan's. "Thank you," she whispered again, her eyes sparkling around her heavy makeup.

********

Susan was all alone now, the last one in the household who had yet to take a rider. At first she had been fearful that her family would burst into her bedroom one evening and attempt to force her to take a rider, but after several days when it didn't happen, she began to relax, however slightly.

At the same time however Susan felt very much like an outsider in her own family. None of the others bothered to hide their true nature now.

Rachel, dressed only in a bathrobe, bounded into the kitchen one morning, a week after she had been brought into the Hive. "I have great news!" she said.

"What is it?" Marion asked.

"My rider just matured!" said Rachel.

"It did?" said Marion.

"Look," said Rachel proudly. She took off her bathrobe. She was completely nude underneath, not that it mattered to her. She turned around and showed everyone her rider. It has a solid gold band around the edges. Her body was slender and her behind was almost flat, but the Hive would still find a productive use for her.

"Congratulations, Honey!" said Marion, hugging and kissing her.

"Yes, congratulations," said Paul. He also gave Rachel a kiss, but a longer, more celebratory one.

"Congratulations, sis," said Ryan, giving her a firm kiss when his turn came.

Rachel, still naked, kissed her brother fondly, grinding her nude body against him. "Thank you for so patiently training me," she said, with an alien gleam in her eye as her brownish yellow rider pulsated between her shoulder blades.

"It was my pleasure, sis," Ryan grinned. As they hugged and looked fondly at each other, Susan felt her nipples crinkle.

"Isn't there someone else you should be thanking, Rachel?" Marion asked pointedly.

"Of course," said Rachel. She took Susan in her arms. "Thank you, dear Sister. You made my introduction into the Hive so much easier." And she pressed her lips against Susan's. Susan squirmed for a moment, but then went limp as her sister kissed her. The kiss turned into an awkward hug, and Rachel heard a whisper in her ear. "Join us, dear sister! You'll simply love it!" When Rachel pulled back and smiled at her with those heavy, makeup encrusted eyes, Susan didn't even recognize her.

"Why don't we go to the living room and celebrate?" said Paul, his mouth watering as he looked at his naked daughter. He had obediently met and even exceeded his fertilization quotas, and Rachel had been promised to him as a reward for his obedience.

"An excellent idea," said Marion, nodding knowingly at Ryan.

Paul took Rachel by the hand and led her to the living room. "What's going on, Dad?" She asked, feeling the first hint of anxiety.

"What's going on, dear, is that you are going to give yourself to your father," said Marion smugly. It was all right now. Everything was all right now.

"To Dad?" Rachel blinked rapidly. She was pleased to have joined the Hive, but her master hadn't prepared her for this.

"Why not, Sis?" Ryan asked, stroking Marion's arm. "I've been doing Mom."

Rachel looked at Marion. "Does... does the Hive require it?"

"Ask it for yourself, sweetheart," said Marion.

They watched as the rider pulsated on Rachel's back and she stared into nothingness. "Yes, it does. I... I must obey."

She let Paul lead her to the couch. He grinned tightly as he started undressing.

"No, Rachel, don't do it!" Susan cried.

"I'm sorry, Susan, but... the Hive demands it," said Rachel.

Paul completely undressed, said, "Kiss me." They pressed their nude bodies together.