Bred by the Hive Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" he whispered.

"I like it," said Marion, watching Paul's ass cheeks move up and down with every thrust.

"Do you?" Stephan gave her a mocking smile. "You can say the words, Marion, but do you really think the master on your back doesn't know how you feel?" Marion's rider was heavy on her back, covering her shoulder blades now. It was brown and yellow and lumpy. Stephan stroked it gently, and Marion shivered. "Do you like that, dear?"

"Yes," Marion shivered, feeling it most in her vagina.

"We have plans for you, Marion, very special ones," said Stephan. He continued to stimulate her even as Marion watched Paul and Chloe. When he climaxed, his buttocks tensed as he ejaculated inside of Chloe's vagina. At the same time Marion gasped as she felt a wave of pleasure. Whatever Paul did and whoever he did it with was no longer of any concern to Marion; they were all part of the Hive now, at least... so her rider told her. Nevertheless she still winced as Paul pulled his glistening penis, still wet with sperm at the tip, out of Chloe's vaginal folds.

Chloe gestured with a hand and Paul obediently dismounted her and stood up with a blank expression on his face. Chloe smiled at Marion and waggled a finger. Marion promptly came into Chloe's arms and kissed her passionately.

"I missed you," said Marion. It had only been a few minutes since she had fucked her sister, but she loved her so much.

Chloe smiled. "Susan did an excellent job on you. Tell me again, what are you?"

"I am a lesbian," said Marion promptly. "I love women. I love sucking tits. I love eating pussy."

"Excellent." Chloe petted Marion on the head as she continued to pleasure her. "Yes, you've come a long way, sister. I think you're ready for your next assignment. We want Veronica Hyde brought into the Hive."

Marion lifted her head. Her hair was a mess and her face had that freshly fucked look. "Veronica is my best friend."

"Then who better to give this enormous gift to?" She watched Marion closely for her reaction. "How do you feel about bringing Veronica into the Hive?"

"I love it," said Marion.

********

Marion felt no guilt as she brought Veronica Hyde into the Hive. She invited Veronica over for tea. They had been friends for over 25 years. They had grown up together, shared things together, and had bonded over experiences. But now they were about to bond over a completely different kind of experience.

Veronica reacted no differently to the orange smelling pheromones than any of the men Marion had taken. One minute they were sitting there, sipping tea, and then all of a sudden Veronica felt tremendous sexual arousal as the smell of her friend's scent filled the air. When Marion judged that Veronica had been overcome, she started to remove her own clothing.

"Marion... what are you doing?" Veronica cried.

Marion unclipped her bra. Her heavy breasts came free in front of her good friend. "I'm showing you my body, Veri. Do you like it?"

Veronica's body was tingling all over, especially in her clitoris and vagina. "You... you...."

"Yes, me, me," Marion agreed, dropping her skirt and then her panties.

Veronica's wide went wide as she saw her dear friend's pubis for the first time. She wasn't a lesbian but she was overcome with sexual need. "Marion... you're gorgeous!"

Marion grinned. "Thank you, dear." She leaned forward and pressed her lips against her dearest friend. At first she resisted, but soon she was responding eagerly. In moments Marion had taken off Veronica's clothing and they were nude together. Marion rubbed her body against her dear friend's. She felt the pressure on her clit getting tighter and tighter.

"Oh Marion, it feels so good!"

Marion grinned. Susan had been right. Man or woman, they were all simply sexual machines built to serve the Hive. As Marion kissed and fondled her dear friend, and rubbed her vaginal lips against her, she finally understood. Sexuality was sexuality. It didn't matter if it was man, woman, husband, or a fully grown up child, as long as it was sexually mature.

Veronica gasped again. "Oooh, oh Marion! But..."

"But what?" Marion asked, kissing her girlfriend feverishly.

"But... I'm not a lesbian!" Veronica cried, trying to cope with her conflicting feelings. She knew this was wrong, but had inhaled too much of the alien pheromone to stop now.

Marion looked her friend in the eye. "You are whatever the Hive says you are." She grinded her body against Veronica's, eliciting a groan of pure approval. "I have always wanted you."

"You have?"

"Yess....." Marion hissed with a catlike grin. "Only the Hive could have freed my sexuality. You don't know how much closer I've become to Ryan, to Susan."

"You... you've had sex with your son and daughter?"

Marion gave an uninhibited smile. "It felt so good, Veri. It all felt so good. And you're going to love it too. I'm going to give you a gift, a gift you'll want to share with Fred. And after you've shared it with Fred, I just know you'll want to give it to Jennifer." Jennifer was Veronica's 24 year old daughter.

"No! Never!" Veronica cried, as she rubbed her body wildly against her best friend. "This... this is all wrong, Marion!"

"I have something that may change your mind about that," Marion grinned. She gave a gasp of pleasure as she felt her rider splitting down the middle. She felt a tingling sensation when the sticky yellow fluid entered her asshole that made her nipples even harder and her clitoris fluttered wildly. And then it was done. Where it was one, there were now two. Marion leaned forward and kissed Veronica and wrapped her arms around her, waiting for the inevitable to happen.

"What is that?" said Veronica, watching the newborn immature rider crawl from Marion's shoulder to her arm.

"That's your new master," said Marion. "Once you get ridden, you won't mind infecting Jonathon or the rest of your family with it."

"No, Marion!" Veronica cried. She tried to struggle, but Marion ground her pubis anew against her friend, restoking an already burning flame. "Oh, Marion, I need to come!"

"And you will, dear," Marion grinned.

As the rider made its slow journey to her best friend's back, Marion said, "Veronica, I've had an epiphany."

"An... epiphany?" said Veronica, wide eyed as she watched the rider traveling to her.

"Yes, an epiphany," Marion smiled as Veronica stopped resisting. She was too lust in lust as Marion rubbed against her. "I used to think the most important things in life were my children, or my husband, or my job. I was so wrong." She licked her lips. "The most important thing in life is this," said Marion, indicating the new born rider. "Making Hivelife. Nothing feels better than that, Veri. Nothing!"

As the rider jumped onto her dear, dear friend's back and started to take control of her mind, Marion shuddered with another orgasmic shockwave. Sexual congress, bringing people into the Hive... there was nothing better.

********

Chloe noticed another change in Marion.

Formerly, whenever Marion would come to Chloe's house, she would get undressed and meekly submit to Chloe fondling and seducing her, responding only after Chloe warmed her up.

But a warm up was no longer necessary. Marion was now the initiator more often than not.

The minute Marion stripped off her clothes in Chloe's foyer, she walked over to her sister in a very sexy way, wiggling her hips and ass and squeezing her breasts as she strode forward. Marion, with a wolfish smile on her face and hunger in her eyes, reached over and took Chloe in her arms. They kissed passionately.

"Hey you," said Marion, pressing Chloe's pubis against her own.

"Hey you," Chloe grinned.

"Would you like me to make love to you, Sister?" Marion declared.

"I'd like nothing better," Chloe grinned.

Marion smiled and pulled Chloe down to the couch.

********

They were in the classic 69 position, sucking each other's clitorises. All trace of hostility towards Chloe was gone from Marion's mind. She was so tremendously grateful that Chloe had taken her body and brought her into the Hive. She was glad that Chloe had forced her to take her family members, one by one, and make them all slaves of the Hive. She was even glad that Chloe had taken Paul as a lover. Why not, as long as it served the Hive?

"I love fucking you," said Marion sincerely, with a pained look on her face as she scissored her vulva furiously against her dear sister.

"And I love controlling you," said Chloe.

Marion leaned forward, and they embraced passionately. Chloe whispered something in her ear, and Marion nodded, moving downwards. She eagerly tongued and licked Chloe's clitoris, bringing her to a shuddering orgasm. In moments, Marion was on the road to climaxing herself, as Chloe returned the favor. Paul, her former husband, sat completely naked in a chair, watching them with a blank expression on his face, his penis erect and pointing to the ceiling as he fondled it silently, staring at the both of them.

After they achieved their mutual orgasms, Chloe smiled. "You've come so far, Marion," she said, moving to hug her dear sister. "You just have one more woman to bring into the Hive."

"Only one?" said Marion. For the past few weeks she had been bringing dozens of women into the Hive, for some special purpose. "What will happen after that?"

"That... will be a surprise," said Chloe, as she played with one of Marion's erect nipples.

"Who shall I bring into the Hive now?"

"Our mother, Virginia."

Chloe was pleased that even under this deep state of control that Marion could still be surprised. She wasn't quite a total robot yet.

"Our... our mother?" said Marion slowly. "Why does the Hive want Mom? She's 58 years old. She's-"

"A sexually mature adult. Isn't she?"

"But she's past menopause," said Marion.

"She still has a vagina, doesn't she? The Hive could still find a use for her," said Chloe. She started to rub Marion's clit, which was still sensitive from their lovemaking. "Didn't it feel good to bring Paul into the Hive?"

"Yes," said Marion, spreading her legs to give Chloe easier access.

"Didn't you love making love to Ryan, and giving him his rider?"

"Yes," said Marion again, throwing her head back, enjoying the feeling of what was being done to her.

"And watching Susan being taken, wasn't that the best experience of your life?"

"Yes, yes, yes," said Marion. She reached up and kissed Chloe passionately, and felt her clit explode as she came again.

After she had recovered, she whispered, "I'll bring Mother into the Hive."

********

"So how are the kids?" Virginia Thomas asked.

Marion was grateful her father had passed away. Part of her didn't want him around to see what was about to happen to his wife.

Who also happened to be her mother.

Marion didn't even know how to answer her mother's question. How were the kids? She had had vaginal sex with her son and brought him into the Hive. He now wore a rider, the same as hers. Ryan in turn had brought his sister Rachel into the Hive. Marion was vaguely aware that both Ryan and Rachel were going around, bringing others into the Hive. And then there was Susan, her youngest, who was now also her lesbian lover. How to even begin to answer such a question?

"They're fine, Mom," said Marion, grinning broadly. "They're all fine. They're the best they've ever been."

"And how is Paul?"

Marion smiled as she thought of Paul, with an erection and a completely blank face, inseminating his sister, filling her with Hive creatures. "He's fine too, Mom." Her mother didn't even have an inkling of the fundamental changes inside of her. As the heavy rider pulsated on Marion's back, she found herself hungering for her mother's vagina.

Her mother sniffed."What is that smell?"

"I don't smell anything," said Marion.

"It's getting stronger... like a woman's scent." Her mother leaned forward. "Are you wearing a new kind of perfume?"

"Kind of," said Marion, thinking of the giant rider on her back which was now emanating pheromones. Marion sat and sipped her tea as she watched the airborne chemicals work their magic on her mother.

The small part of Marion's mind that was still her own realized that there simply was no rational need to bring her mother into the Hive. There were many, many prospects that were much more suitable for reproduction. Which suggested there was another reason that Virginia was being brought into the Hive. Marion felt she was being tested in some way, though how or to what end eluded her.

Her mother felt an unfamiliar warmth flood her body and she gasped. Although Virginia Thomas always thought her daughter was gorgeous, she had never been sexually attracted to women and certainly not her own daughter. But as the pheromones entered her bloodstream, her pulse started to race and she suddenly felt arousal flood her body. She looked at her daughter, who was wearing an uncharacteristically revealing shirt. Her breasts were practically falling out of them. She knew that Marion always hid her breasts from prying eyes.

"You're dressed very... differently, dear," said her mother, wiping some perspiration off her forehead. It was getting hot in here.

"You must mean my breasts," said Marion, grinning. "Do you like them, Mother?" Marion asked, and she actually opened another button on her shirt, to reveal her breasts more clearly.

"I... I...."

"It's all right, Mother," said Marion. She stood up and opened her shirt completely, revealing her large, melon shaped breasts hanging in a white bra.

"Marion! What are you doing?" her mother stammered.

Marion looked at her mother with a practiced eye. By the way she was trembling, Marion knew she was ready. She extended a hand and pulled her mother up. She pressed her lips against her mother, but not in a daughterly way. Her mother, trembling, embraced her as Marion slipped her tongue into her mouth.

********

Ten minutes later, Marion was on top of her mother on the couch, shamelessly grinding her pussy against Virginia Thomas's. This is where it all began, Marion smiled to herself as she rubbed against her mother's aging vulva. It was old and dry and grey and wrinkled; but Marion knew that soon enough, through the miracle of the Hive, that it would be producing life once again.

"Marion, we shouldn't be doing this," her mother whispered. But she hadn't resisted as Marion had undressed her. Nor had she resisted when Marion kissed her, or put her on the couch, or rubbed her giant watery titties against hers.

"Why not, Mother?" Marion asked, as she ground her vulva firmly against her mother's.

"I'm your mother, that's why," said Virginia Thomas, as she felt her clitoris running wild. She hadn't felt such sexual desire in years. Marion's breasts, her vagina, even her smile made her crazy. She was so sexy! But part of Virginia stubbornly resisted, no matter how much pheromones she had in her system. "Marion, how can you do this? I'm your own mother!" she cried, even as she ground her pelvis harder against her daughter.

"And Chloe is my sister," Marion grinned, as she squeezed her mother's sagging breasts. "And Ryan is my son," she added, as she hugged her mother tightly. "And Susan is my daughter," she whispered, grinding against her mother so hard that Virginia gasped.

"You've had sex with Ryan and Susan? Marion, how could you do that to your own children?"

"They begged me for it, Mother," said Marion, remembering the night that Ryan got taken. "They all wanted it so much."

"I can't believe that!" she cried.

"Believe it," said Marion firmly, slipping a finger between them to stimulate her mother's clitoris.

Her mother started to gasp rhythmically as Marion stimulated her. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah."

"You see, Mother, we're all simply sexually mature bodies," said Marion. She resumed rubbing her body against her mother. She felt her rider beginning to bubble up on her back. Good. Her mother was the last member of her family yet to join them. Marion felt the vaguest apprehension about that for some reason, but pushed it to the back of her mind. Why shouldn't she want to have sex with her mother and give her a rider? It was the most natural thing in the world.

"I've always wanted to have you, Mother." said Marion.

"You have?"

"Um hm," said Marion, feeling her heavy breasts rub against her mother's almost liquid, watery saggy teats. "Your old flabby tits, your wrinkled cunt... they excite me without end."

What she was saying was horrible but Virginia Thomas felt terribly, terribly aroused. She saw her daughter in a new light now, a powerful sexualized being with extremely attractive breasts and a smile that made her tingle.

"Haven't you missed having a man inside you, Mother? Wouldn't you like to feel Ryan's young body coursing through you?"

Her words were wicked but the feeling of Marion's pubis rubbing against her own inflamed her passions. "Yes," said Virginia, feeling full of shame. "But it's wrong!"

"No more wrong than this," Marion grinned, kissing her mother passionately. "You're going to give birth to a new breed of life again."

"What... what are you saying?" Virginia felt all hot and bothered and was having trouble understanding.

Marion gasped as she felt her rider on the verge of splitting. She ground her body harder against her mother's. "You're going to have babies again, Mother!"

"But I'm too old for that!"

"No you're not," Marion grinned. She kissed her mother hard and felt her shudder with arousal. Marion didn't know exactly what was planned for Virginia Thomas, but she vaguely sensed it involved something relating to reproduction. She was thrilled at the idea of her mother being used to create new Hivelife.

"Wouldn't it feel good to have Ryan's shaft inside you, pumping you full of life, making a new baby?"

"Ooooh... oooooooh," Virginia groaned. Marion smiled. She hadn't seen her mother this happy in years.

She gasped as she felt/heard her rider crack, as she felt the yellow liquid streaming down her back and entering her anus, coating it with the sticky alien birthing liquid. Her new baby rider was about to be born!

Marion gave a long, low groan.

"What's happening?" Virginia asked.

"Something wonderful," said Marion smugly. Usually, at this point, she would distract her victim while the rider reproduced. But something in her had changed. This time she wanted her mother to be fully aware of what was about to happen to her. She momentarily tilted to the side so her mother could clearly see what was going on.

Virginia's eyes widened as she saw the rider which was about to split into two on her back. "What is that thing on your back?"

"It's my rider, Mother," said Marion, continuing to rub her vaginal lips against her mother's.

"What is it?"

"It's taken control of me," said Marion.

Virginia, overcome by the pheromones, struggled to think clearly. "Why?"

"To propagate itself. I've given riders to Paul, and Ryan, and Rachel, and Susan."

"Your own children!"

"It feels so good, Mother. It feels so good to do it to the ones you love," said Marion with utter certainty in her voice. "I watched Paul being enslaved, and reprogrammed. I watched Susan being taken by Stephan. It feels so good, Mother, to betray your family, to watch your most precious ones' minds and bodies being enslaved. There's no feeling in the world quite like it." She loved the look of horror in Virginia's eyes. "And I'm making a rider now, just for you, Mother," said Marion, enjoying her mother's look of horror as she continued to grind their vaginal openings together. "

And then Marion gave a painful smile as she felt her rider splitting on her back. "Ah!" she cried out, as her rider split into two. Her body stiffened wonderfully as she felt the most pleasurable sensations in her nipples and her cunt.