Bred by the Hive Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh oh oh!" Marion cried. Her children loved her so much.

"Enjoying sloppy seconds, Sis?" Ryan leered.

Susan, sucking on the delicious cocktail of sperm and vaginal juices, raised a middle finger at Ryan but didn't say a word. Her eyes met Marion's, eyes full of adoration and love and affection. Marion smiled and her body buckled as her dearest one got her off. She loved Susan so much!

********

And then the day came for her to give birth. When her time came, Marion was brought to the biggest chamber in the cave. It was filled with people, more than a hundred of them, all nude, all being held back by harem guards.

As slaves helped Marion get down on the floor and spread her legs, she asked Heather, "Why are these other people here?"

"They have been brought here to join the Hive. We do not have riders for them yet, so you will Infect them," said Heather. "When you give birth, the insects you bear will lay eggs under their skin which will hatch as worms, and start the cycle of life to take control of them." She looked at Marion. "How does that make you feel?"

Marion felt once again that she was being tested, as she had when Heather showed her what was happening to her mother. "Wonderful," she said, smiling.

"Good."

It wasn't long before Marion started to give birth. She wished Paul was here to hold her hand as he did for Chloe, but Paul was nowhere to be found. He had fulfilled his function as inseminator and moved on. He was simply a fertilization drone now, moving from female to female, pollinating them when and however the Hive required.

But Susan and Ryan were there to hold her hands and offer encouraging words, their riders pulsating on their backs as they smiled and kept Marion calm. Marion felt a rumbling in her stomach and contractions as she felt something break loose deep inside of her and then a hot, wet mass start to make its way out of her vagina.

"Look, Mom, it's coming out!" said Susan excitedly.

A small black fly emerged from her vaginal lips. It was tiny, a little black speck, so small it could hardly be seen. But then another came out, and another, and soon there was a flood of black specks. They seemed to know immediately what to do, and they started to fly to the crowd of new slaves.

The new slaves screamed as the swarm descended on them. They tried to swat the insects away but there were too many of them. By the time a slave felt himself being bit and swatted it, it was too late--the eggs had already been implanted under their skin.

Marion watched between spread legs as the dark swarm flew out of her vagina into the crowd of screaming, pleading people. Sweat covered her body as she watched them cry out and fight what they could barely see.

Marion looked up and saw Heather, but Heather wasn't looking at the crowd. Heather was looking straight down at her with a distinctly alien look in her eyes.

Marion's rider assured her that this was her highest possible purpose in life. That she was spreading the life. That this was what she was meant for. Thus fortified, she watched the spectacle with a broad smile.

********

"You have been given a unique honor," said Chloe.

It had been nearly a week since Marion had given birth. Her belly had retracted and she had regained her slim figure. Her vagina still felt a bit sore but she felt capable and willing to serve the Hive again. Susan stood in the background, listening attentively.

"Would you like to be impregnated again?" Chloe asked.

"Would I?" said Marion, smiling. "With more insects?"

"No," said Chloe. "This would be something... different. Unusual. Unique. We have been watching your progress closely, Marion. You have become one of the most productive and obedient members of the Hive. You have been selected to give birth to a Greater Intelligence."

"What... what is that?" Marion asked.

"It is hard to explain," said Chloe. "Think of it as a precursor to the actual Hive Mind. It has the potential to grow into a Hive Mind. You would be giving birth to one of the highest forms of life in the Hive."

"Then I will do it," said Marion proudly.

Chloe gave her a wary look. " I will leave you in Susan's capable hands. She will train you, and help your rider reach its third and final band, so you will be under our complete control."

Marion shifted uncomfortably on the balls of her feet. "But... is that necessary? I will already willingly do whatever the Hive asks of me."

"I know you will, dear," said Chloe, looking up at Marion's supple, nude body. "But this assignment has special challenges. The pregnancy is not difficult in and of itself, but the birthing requires you to be totally committed to your newborn."

"But I will be," said Marion.

"I'm sure you will," said Chloe. "Now give me a kiss and go off and let Susan train you."

Marion stepped forward and kissed Chloe passionately. "When will I get to fuck you again?" she whispered in her sister's ear.

"After your training is complete," Chloe whispered.

"I can't wait," Marion whispered. "Take me now, Chloe. Fuck me, please!" She kissed Chloe furiously.

"Afterwards," said Chloe, kissing her again. "Afterwards. We'll have one last time together afterwards."

********

They were in Susan's bedroom at home. Susan gave her a strong kiss. "Take off your clothes, Mother. I have a big surprise for you."

Marion hurriedly undressed. Her nipples were already hard, her vagina lubricating. She couldn't wait to be trained and molded and fucked by her very sexy daughter.

Susan had a kind of sad expression on her face as she slowly took off her own clothes, as if she sort of regretted what was about to happen. But she got undressed soon after her mother did, and soon the two sexually mature women stood naked, side by side, by her bed.

"Oh, Susan, I cannot wait to be trained!" Marion cried, hugging her sexy daughter.

"I'm glad, Mother," said Susan quietly. She gently pushed her mother away and then lay back on her bed. Marion was about to mount her when Susan said, "Wait."

And then. Marion saw the most astonishing sight. Susan's single banded rider moved from her back to her front. She watched as it crawled over Susan's shoulder, working its way down between her breasts, to her belly.

"Susan!"

"It's all right, Mother," Susan assured her.

Her rider slithered down into her vagina. Then it started to change shape. It turned into a long, brown-yellow rod.

"What's happening, Susan?"

Susan gave a wicked grin. "You'll just love it, Mother."

Susan lifted and spread her knees. Then she moved down with her delicate fingers and obediently spread her vaginal lips. She winced as the bottom half of the rod slid inside her. Susan cried out as the rod filled her completely.

"Susan, are you all right?"

Susan smiled. "Never better, Mother. It feel so good to have my master inside me." She luxuriated in the sensation for a moment, and then her eyes focused on Marion with programmed resolve. "It's time, Mother. Climb board."

Marion looked between her sweet girl's legs. Half of the rod stuck out of her vulva, a hard yellow brown phallic mass just waiting to be ridden on.

"Mother?"

Marion blinked as she stared at her daughter with an alien phallus sticking out of her. Just a few weeks ago the thought of making love to her younger daughter with an alien creature sticking out of her vagina would have repulsed her, though she no longer knew why. All her mind was filled with now was lust for her little one... and for the Hive.

And so Marion, with a broad smile on her face, mounted her daughter and gingerly took the rod in her hand. It was hard and yet flexible. Again she hesitated.

"Put it in you, Mother," said Susan, her eyes sparkling. "Put it in you and feel the goodness of the Hive inside."

Marion, feeling the warmth of her rider on her back and in her mind, aimed the alien phallus and slowly lowered herself on it so it penetrated her neatly. "Oooooh," she gasped. It was warm and hard, like a penis, but it was warmer and it pulsated.

"Oooh is right, Mother," Susan grinned. "Ride me, Mother. Ride me hard!"

Marion started moving up and down on the alien phallus. She felt it stimulated her more directly than a penis. The shaft of the rod sent electrical signals throughout her body, making her clit and nipples hard instantly.

"Ooooh," said Marion. "Oh, ho ho, ah, ah-hah, ah ah ah." As she worked herself up and down, she knew she this extra level of stimulation was causing the rider on her back to grow and mature even more rapidly. She already had the faint beginnings of her third band. It shouldn't take too much effort to get there. The thought elated her... or did it?

"How does it feel, Mom?" Susan grinned lustily at her. "Just like Dad?"

Marion shook her head. "Thicker. Warmer. More tingly!" She brushed hair from her face. "Oh Susan. It feel so good. It always feels so good!"

"I know, Mother," said Susan. "It always feels so good when I'm with you."

They kissed passionately. Suddenly Marion felt so intensely close to Susan, even closer than they had become when Susan had taken her as a lover. There was a piece of living flesh between them now, a rod inside of Susan that went into Marion. Marion felt so intensely connected to her lover. Susan's rider conveyed physical sensations in both directions. As Marion rode her sexy 18 year old daughter, she could actually feel her downward thrusts reverberating inside her sexy daughters' cunt!

"Oh Susan, I can feel you!"

"I can feel you too, Marion!" Susan cried, her breasts heaving. "Keep going, Mom, don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

Marion continued to move up and down, exerting her ass and arm and thigh muscles vigorously as she huffed and puffed. Of course, Marion knew why she was exerting herself like this, yet she did it willingly and freely. She wanted her rider to grow. She wanted to be controlled. But there was also a lingering question in her mind.

"Susan, I will already do anything the Hive asks of me," said Marion. "I don't mind having a third band added to my rider, but why do I need it?"

"The Hive has a very... special impregnation in mind for you," said Susan, her eyes gleaming. "They are very impressed with your sexy body, and your compliant mind, and they have very important plans for you."

"What... what plans?" Marion gasped, as the alien rod impaled her yet again.

"Mother, Chloe told you that you are going to be impregnated with a Greater Intelligence."

"Yes," Marion smiled, as she bounced up and down on the rod. "It's a tremendous honor."

"It is," said Susan. "But what you don't know are the consequences."

"Consequences?" Marion brushed hair from her face again.

"You should know that giving birth will not end the relationship between you and the Greater Intelligence," said Susan. "After you give birth, it will attach to your body, and start to change you, and your mind."

"My mind?" said Marion.

"Yes," said Heather.

"In what way?" Marion asked, as her breasts bounced up and down, her nipples proudly erect.

"Your brain will be wiped clean, and the contents of the Greater Intelligence will be deposited into it. You will no longer be a tool of the Hive; you will become the Hive itself. You will cease to exist, Mother!"

"No!" Marion cried.

"Yes," said Susan. "But in order for it to happen, in order for the mind/body merging to work, you have to want it. And once your rider gets its third band, you will. You'll want it all."

What am I doing? Marion suddenly realized she was riding a phallus, working as hard as she could to make her rider strong enough... to make her want to willingly end her own existence.

She stopped moving on the rod.

"Don't you stop, Mother! Don't you dare stop for an instant!" Susan cried.

Marion suddenly started moving up and down on the rod again. "No!" Marion cried. But she kept moving, arching her back up and down, working her hips and ass muscles hard. It was like her body had a mind of its own. Her arousal, her sweaty body, her erect nippled tits, her tingling clit, all were betraying her.

Susan looked sternly at her. "Harder, Mother, harder! You must work to help your rider take total control of your mind as quickly as possible."

Marion watched helplessly as her body impaled herself on the rod more vigorously. She felt the heavy rider on her back sucking the life out of her as it used her body's energy to grow stronger.

"Please... please don't make me do this, Susan," Marion gasped.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Mother. But I have no choice," said Susan.

She was speaking the truth. When Susan had learned of her new assignment, she had actually tried to resist. Stephan had had to give her special training for three days, pounding into her over and over, making her repeat the key phrases. That she wanted Marion to be consumed. That she wanted her mind destroyed. That she would do anything to make it happen.

When it was done, Susan still wasn't enthusiastic about what was going to happen to Marion... but she was knew it had to be done.

********

For two days Marion bounced up and down on the shaft sticking out of Susan's vagina. Although Marion was doing all the work, it was pleasurable for Susan too; every time Marion moved downwards, the other end of the shaft pressed more urgently into Susan, making her groan.

Marion worked as hard as she could to help her rider grow and take more control of her, even as she recoiled in horror over what she was doing.

"Your mind will be wiped clean, Mother," said Susan.

"No, Susan," said Marion.

"You want your mind wiped clean." Susan insisted. "You want to make your rider control you completely so you'll want to erase your mind."

"No," Marion cried. But even as she said it, she rubbed her body more feverishly against Susan's, trying to stimulate herself even further so her rider would grow stronger on her back and achieve that very goal. Marion didn't want the ending that was planned for her, but even as she resisted the idea of it, she was still so well trained that she cooperated as best she could, helping her rider grow stronger so it could make her do what she most feared.

After a solid day of love making, the third gold band started to appear more strongly on parts of her rider.

"Is it taking more control of you, Mother?" Susan asked, touching the newly formed banded lines gingerly.

Marion shuddered. "I think so."

"Do you still resist being implanted with a Greater Intelligence?"

"Yes... no... I don't know...."

"Do you still resist having your mind wiped?"

Marion felt the tendrils hot and heavy in her mind. She could no longer think clearly. "I... I want whatever the Hive wants," she whispered.

Susan studied her face. "You're almost there, Mother. Come," she said, lying down on her bed. "Come and finish the job."

And Marion willingly climbed on top of her daughter and started to feverishly make love to her, even as her rider clouded her mind and took more and more control of her.

And then, after two days of on and off lovemaking, it finally happened.

Susan and Marion had just completed another marathon lovemaking session. Marion had ridden on the phallus many times. They had also sucked each others' clitorises multiple times, and spent hours rubbing their bodies together. Marion felt exhausted. But suddenly, she stiffened, and felt something different.

Susan noticed the change, and got up and led Marion to the bathroom mirror, and proudly showed her the fruits of their labors.

Marion's rider now had three gold rings.

"Congratulations, Mother," said Susan, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you, dear," said Marion. She modeled her rider in the bathroom, crossing one leg over another as she looked at herself. Her back looked so sexy. Her ass was so firm and well rounded. Above it, her rider was so big and heavy that it covered half her back. It was big and meaty and so heavy! Every time it pulsated she felt it warmly against her back, like a heavy blanket. Marion felt so proud of the triple gold bands. Her rider had used her life essence, had literally fed off of her to achieve the highest level of sexual maturity. She barely noticed the angry red scabs around the edges of her rider.

Marion felt content. She was under the total control of the Hive now. She would do anything it asked of her. Anything. And Marion felt wonderful, under the total control of her rider. She had worried that when her rider got her third band that she would become... robotic, that she would lose herself. She saw what had happened to Paul when he had just gotten his first band. He had become a virtual automaton, almost unrecognizable.

But Marion felt almost unchanged. As long as she did what the Hive want, she was given complete freedom of action. The heavy, five pound pancake on her back felt warm and reassuring.

"You look so sexy," said Susan, looking at her mother admiringly. She was still single banded herself. "Kiss me."

Marion took her daughter in her arms and their lips pressed together.

Then Susan took her to the couch where they passionately made love.

**********

"You want to be taken over by a Greater Intelligence," said Susan.

"I want to be taken over by a Greater Intelligence," Marion gasped, as she rubbed her vulva against her dear daughter.

"You want your mind wiped clean."

"I...." Marion tried to process what she was being asked to agree to. Suddenly she realized it was fine. It was all fine. "I want my mind wiped clean," she said.

"You want your body used as an empty shell for the Hive."

"I want my body used as an empty shell for the Hive," Marion said. She groaned as her rider sent pleasure shooting into her tits and her cunt. The combination of it and the feeling of Susan's breasts and vulva underneath her were incredible.

"You want to be used to give pain and pleasure to other people," said Susan.

"I... I do?"

"Say, it mother!"

Suddenly Marion realized Susan was correct. "Yes!" she cried. "I want to give pain and pleasure to others!"

"You want to help enslave humanity!"

"I want to help enslave humanity!" Marion cried.

"You want an end to your existence!" Susan said.

"I want an end... an end...." Marion blinked for a moment. She felt so sexually aroused. She ground her vulva against her daughter's especially hard. It felt so good! "I want an end to me, Susan. Help me end myself, Susan! Help me end myself so my empty shell can serve the Hive!"

Susan gave a sad smile as she watched Marion's body stiffen, her head thrust upwards, her titties wobbling out, as her rider rewarded her with the best orgasm of her life.

********

"Is she ready?" Chloe asked.

"She is," said Susan.

Chloe gave a smile full of teeth. She looked at her obedient younger sister, who was now programmed to sacrifice herself for the Hive. Marion stood rigidly at attention, with a blank look on her face.

All that was left was to make love, one last time.

"I'll miss fucking you," Chloe confessed tenderly, as their legs were intertwined. Marion's face was a mask of concentration as she scissored Chloe's vulva with her own, rubbing it against her furiously. "I'll miss fucking you and using you. You with your high morals and big titties, I love destroying what you were and rebuilding you from the ground up."

Marion gave no response. She was an automaton. She continued to scissor her sister.

"Be assured that your family will be well taken care of. Your husband is a mindless drone. Rachel has been impregnated by a giant spider. Ryan will spread the Hive. And Susan will take your place as my senior lover. She will also become a senior trainer, taking slaves to impossible places. Places like we have taken you."

Marion continued to rub her vulva against Chloe's. Her rider started to pulsate and she began to gasp. "Ah... ah... ah....."