Bred by the Hive Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're feeling that, aren't you?" Ernesto asked.

"How does it know-"

"Because it does. Because it's part of the Hive, just like you," said Ernesto. "Now say, 'I belong to the Hive'."

"I... belong to the Hive." Carl felt another wave of pleasure emanating from the head of his penis. "Ooooh....."

"See?" Ernesto smiled.

********

"My body belongs to the Hive," said Hannah. "Aaaaaaahhhhh...."

"See how easy that is?" Eduardo smiled. He found his latest assignment especially attractive. Hannah was a redhead with large breasts, and a thick field of pubic hair and generous labial lips. Eduardo couldn't wait to fertilize her with his seed. Hannah didn't yet know it, but Eduardo and Hannah were going to engage in reproduction to expand the Hive, once she had been properly prepared and conditioned.

Hannah's session seemed to go on for a long time. Each time she spoke a key phrase, she was rewarded with a gush of pleasure, all over her body, emanating from her clit.

"I am HiveFlesh." She moaned as she felt her clit being stimulated.

"I am meat for the Hive." It felt so good.

"I belong to the Hive." Hannah didn't even know what she was saying, just how good it felt.

"The Hive owns my body." She had huge smile on her face.

"I have no family but the Hive.... Aaaaah!"

Hannah was made to repeat these sentences over and over. She felt wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure each time. Eventually, she just gave in, overwhelmed by the sensations. Only one phrase made her pause.

"Carl is not my boyfriend."

Eduardo looked at her. "What's wrong, Hannah?"

"Carl is my boyfriend. He's my fiancée."

"Not in the Hive. In the Hive, old family associations are gone."

"But..."

"You can still be together with Carl, but only through the Hive. You don't have to give him up," said Eduardo, rubbing her shoulders. "Come on, say it. Say it just once."

Hannah was worn out from hours of this. "Carl... is not my boyfriend. Aaaaah!" she felt a jolt of pleasure from her vagina, much stronger than before.

"There, you see? That was easy."

The session went on and on, until Hannah dropped off to sleep.

********

When Carl woke, it was breakfast. Somehow, they had been in the Hive an entire day. He got up. He couldn't find his clothing. But when he tentatively peeked out of the cubicle where he received his massage, he was in for a shock.

Everyone was in their underwear. Everyone. They all wore those skintight sheer panties which left nothing to the imagination. They were so tight that on the men, their pubic bulges looked enormous. The version the women wore barely contained their pubic hair. The women also wore white bikini tops which showed off the sides of their breasts. It was like being at the beach, but Carl and especially Hannah had always been modest about showing off their bodies to others.

There was a pair of the shiny white underwear by the bed. Carl gingerly put it on. The shape of his penis could clearly be seen mashed against the tight transparent fabric. He couldn't wear this! He looked around. His clothes were gone. Obviously, he would have no choice. He struggled to put it on, pulling it up tightly as he grunted with effort. He looked down and clearly saw the outlines of his penis and grimaced. He also noticed that the underwear also had a green glowing alien symbol on it.

Carl walked around the barn and looked for Hannah. He found her, and saw she was wearing the same tight white bra and panties that the other women wore. Hannah looked stunning. The outlines of her areolas and nipples could clearly be seen through the flimsy material. And between her legs... the v shape of Hannah's brilliant pubic hair was also vaguely see through. Hannah had an alien symbol on her panties, but it was different from Carl's.

"Carl!" she cried out, immediately flying into his arms. They hugged and kissed.

"Did Eduardo do it... to you?" Carl asked gingerly. He could see that her nipples were erect and sticking out through her thin bikini top.

Hannah nodded."And did Ernesto... to you?"

Carl nodded. "You have one of those things in your...."

"Yeah," said Hannah. "And it's a lot of fun." She looked down at the outlines of Carl's erection. "And I can almost see yours, probably doing the same thing, right?"

"Right," said Carl, reddening.

"Oh, poor Carl, you don't have to be shy about it, dear," said Hannah, hugging him.

"It doesn't leave much to the imagination," said Carl, looking down and reddening.

"What's wrong, dear, are you shy?" She said, giving him a kiss.

Carl found himself starting to get aroused.

He took a step back, and blushed. Hannah, looking down, gave a quick laugh.

"Let's find Rebecca and get out of this crazy place," Carl said.

"Yes!"

Eduardo sought them out while they were still eating breakfast. He had a massive erection, encased in his shiny tight underwear, but he didn't seem the least bit embarrassed. Carl tried to ignore it, even when Eduardo hugged Hannah and basically pressed his massive penis against her belly. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

"Fine," said Hannah, smiling a bit too much for Carl's tastes.

"And you, Carl?" Eduardo asked. Carl was glad that Eduardo didn't hug him.

"Good," said Carl curtly, still stealing glances at Eduardo's erection. It was so huge!

"I'm so glad. I know the initiation can be a little tiring," said Eduardo, glancing down at the outlines of Carl's penis, in a way that made him feel self-conscious.

"Yes, about that," said Carl. "When do we get these things removed from us?" Carl asked.

"Things?" Eduardo looked puzzled. "Oh, you mean your pleasure givers."

"Yes, our pleasure givers."

"Tomorrow night, right after you join the Second Circle," said Eduardo.

"We're not staying that long," said Hannah. "We're here to see my sister Rebecca."

"Rebecca? Rebecca? Ah yes, Rebecca. I'm sorry, but you can't see her until you get to the Second Circle."

"We were told we could see her once we were in the First Circle," said Hannah.

"Well, that was true, yesterday. But since then she's moved into the Fourth Circle. You have to be at least two circles behind her to be allowed to see her. The lattermost Circles are extremely fragile times in a person's Hive development."

"So you're saying we can see her tomorrow night?"

"After you join the Second Circle," said Eduardo.

Hannah exchanged brief glances with Carl. "All right, I suppose we can wait a little longer."

"Excellent," said Eduardo, with a big smile. "The first session is about to begin!"

"First session?"

They were all taken to a barn where they sat before a low stage. Everyone was wearing the tight underwear. For the most part they were young people, in their 20's and 30's, though there were a sprinkling of men and women in their 40's and 50's.

A woman appeared on stage. It was the dark haired young woman they had met when they first entered the Hive, Joanna Rumsen. Joanna smiled and said, "Welcome everyone. It's good to see so many new faces. Now, I want everyone to sit down on the floor. Relax, relax, and spread your legs."

Thirty people wearing tight underpants, and in some cases tight bras, sat on the floor and spread their legs, without a hint of embarrassment.

Carl looked over at Hannah. He could clearly see the imprint of her nipples and areolas through her flimsy bra. And between her legs, he could see the triangular outline of her rich, red pubic hair. With her legs spread, she looked like she was ready to be fucked. It infuriated him to see his girlfriend display her sexuality so publicly.

Joanna gave them an appraising look. "Now, you are all going to be part of the Hive. It will feel so good when you finally join. In fact, every time you say it, you will feel good. Now repeat after me: I love the Hive."

"I love the Hive." The whole room repeated. Carl didn't say it, but he saw Hannah shudder with pleasure as she did.

"The Hive loves me." Hannah shuddered with pleasure. She looked at Carl, and squeezed his hand.

"My body belongs to the Hive." This time Carl said it along with her, and felt a surge of pleasure from his penis. Hannah grinned, and mockingly petted his penis through his tight underwear.

This went on for hours on and off all day. There were breaks for meals and rest periods. By the time they were done for the day, in the evening, Carl was exhausted.

"So this is how they brainwash people," he said, lying on their cot. He felt so tired.

"Yeah," said Hannah, lying down with him. "It's just words. Nothing to worry about."

"But... it has a way of getting into your head," said Carl.

"Maybe, I suppose," said Hannah.

"When they had us say that we had no boyfriends or girlfriends, I noticed you repeated it."

"And so did you," said Hannah. She smiled at him. "Are you getting worried?"

"Should I be?"

"I think this may allay your concerns," said Hannah. Suddenly, she got on top of him and kissed him. As she did so she pulled down her panties, and then his own. Then Hannah swiftly and surely mounted his penis. She began to ride it up and down. It felt so glorious.

"Now repeat after me," she said. "I love fucking Hannah."

"I love fucking Hannah," said Carl.

"I love fucking Hannah!" Hannah grinned, as she bounced up and down.

"I love fucking Hannah!" Carl said more loudly, grinning.

"See how good that feels?" Hannah grinned, as she slowly moved up and down. She saw his eyes watching the way her labial lips grabbed his penis. "Now repeat this: I love filling her to the hilt." And as she said it, she embedded himself fully within her.

Carl gasped.

"You're not repeating it," said Hannah.

"I love filling you to the hilt."

Hannah had him repeat many things, until the inevitable end, when she was riding him hard, and said, "I want to fill you with my cum. Oh Carl, say it quick!"

"I want to fill you with my--ahhhhhh!" said Carl, as he exploded inside of her.

She lay on top of him for a while. "Still worried about me, Mister?"

Carl shook his head.

********

The next day Carl and Hannah had more sessions of repeating key phrases which rewarded them with sexual pleasure.

"I sure hope we can get these things off us soon," said Carl, as he felt the worm tightly adhering to the head of his penis.

"Why? They feel so good," said Hannah smugly.

"I don't like being controlled."

"You like it when I control you," said Hannah.

"I guess I do," Carl grinned.

The intensity of their training changed in the afternoon. A young man and a young woman walked onstage. They introduced themselves. The man's name was Deklan; the woman's was Laura.

And then Deklan and Laura, without any inhibition, started to kiss and fondle each other and make love.

Carl was still registering what was happening as Deklan took off Laura's white bikini top. Laura had small breasts, but they sprang free with a bounce when her bra was removed. Deklan and Laura hugged and kissed, and pulled off each other's underwear, and in moments they were lying on the ground, and Deklan was plowing between Laura's legs.

"What are they doing?" Carl cried in horror.

"Do you really not know?" Eduardo asked, looking mildly amused.

Carl looked startled; he hadn't seen Eduardo approaching. He watched with alarm as Eduardo got behind Hannah, and started to massage her shoulders.

Carl bit his lips. Hannah shouldn't be watching this. But she was, not even having the modesty to avert her gaze.

"We believe in free expression of love here," said Eduardo, rubbing her shoulders firmly and intently.

Hannah licked her lips as she watched Deklan moving back and forth. "They... they must really be in love. Are they married? Or engaged?"

"Neither," said Eduardo. "They just met a few days ago."

"A few days ago?" said Carl, his eyebrows raised.

"The Hive selected them for each other," said Eduardo.

"Selected?" said Carl.

"Here, we let the Hive select are partners. Deklan and Laura were selected for each other."

"Selected?" This time it was Hannah's turn to say the word. "They... they just met each other and they... they...."

"Yes. And they love every minute of it," said Eduardo. "Look how happy they are."

It was undeniable. Deklan had a look of pure lust on his face. Laura had a wide smile. And then Hannah's eyes widened as she saw something on Lachlan's back.

"What is THAT?" she cried. It was part yellow, part brown, and round, and fit perfectly between Deklan's shoulder blades. It had two golden rings around the edges, which shone brightly in the light. And it pulsated.

"That is his rider," said Eduardo.

"His what?" said Carl. "Is it alive?"

"Yes," said Eduardo. "And it loves him dearly."

Deklan pulled out of Laura; his penis was still erect. They switched positions. Deklan lay on his back, and Laura mounted him. Hannah sucked in air as Laura slowly lowered herself down on his shaft. Then she started to move up and down.

"How can she do that in front of all of us?" Hannah whispered.

"Her sexuality has been unchained," said Eduardo.

"Unchained?" said Hannah. And then she noticed it; Laura, like Deklan, had one of those creatures on her back. It pulsated strongly as she moved up and down on Deklan's shaft.

"It is the gift the riders give us," said Eduardo. "It frees our sexuality. It enables us to feel like we have never felt before. Just think of it! Three days ago Laura and Deklan had not even met. Their riders encouraged them to find love with each other."

"But... it's so artificial!" said Hannah.

"Is it?" said Eduardo. He rubbed her shoulders more intensely. "Look at Laura, Hannah. Look closely. Have you ever seen such pleasure on the face of a woman?"

Laura's eyes were closed, but her mouth was wide open. A look of pure joy was on her face as she moved up and down on Deklan's shaft. She moaned with pleasure.

Eduardo's fingers pressed gently into her shoulder. "It is like she is living inside of love."

Laura moaned again, a thick, earthy cry of lust and pleasure and need and desire that made Hannah wet between the legs. Laura opened her eyes, and gave Deklan a knowing look as she rode him. The expression on her face was one of pure dedication, dedication and sense of purpose, no, even more than that, a sense of belonging, and that very expression aroused Hannah in a way she didn't fully understand, even as Deklan's shaft disappeared inside Laura's furry muff again and again.

"That could be you," Eduardo whispered in her ear. The feeling of his fingers on her were electric now. "The Hive could unchain your sexuality, Hannah. All you have to do is to just... let it happen."

"I want a rider," the class chanted.

Hannah looked around, startled.

"I want a rider," the class chanted again. Hannah saw a woman to her right, a blonde with big hair and even bitter tits groan with pleasure. Hannah felt a tenseness in her clit. Her worm was stimulating her!

"Say it, Hannah," said Eduardo. "Just say it!"

"I... I want a rider," said Hannah. "Oooooh!"

"Hannah, are you all right?" Carl cried.

"Do not interfere," said Eduardo, in a stern voice. Then, in a softer one, "Say it again, Hannah."

"I... I want a rider," said Hannah. She groaned again as her worm stimulated her clit with a burst of pleasure. "Oooooh." Her head jerked forward.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" said Eduardo.

"I want to be ridden," said the class. "I want to be ridden," they chanted again.

Eduardo looked expectantly at Hannah.

Hannah looked at Laura. Her eyes were closed once more; she had given herself entirely to the pleasure of being penetrated. Nothing else existed for her. She was truly living in the moment. And on her back...

Her rider pulsated, its bright yellow and brown surface almost bubbling. Indeed, its pulsations were perfect in sync with Laura's up and down motions.

Up... in.

Down... out.

Up... in.

Down... out.

Something about watching the rider pulsate while Laura moved up and down on Deklan's shaft was so powerful, so erotic, that moved Hannah in a way she didn't fully understand.

"I... I want to be ridden," Hannah said. "Oh! Oooooooh!" Her head thrust back, and her eyes closed, and suddenly, her expression looked just like Laura's.

Carl, sitting nearby, frowned with concern.

********

After an exhausting afternoon session, they were told that they had successfully completed the first stage of their training and would be moving onto the Second Circle after dinner.

Carl felt apprehension when he saw the initiates being called, one by one, to a special room. After they left, they didn't return.

"Listen, Hannah, maybe we should go," said Carl, as he watched a young blonde woman being led out of the farmhouse cafeteria.

"Go? When we're on the verge of getting to Rebecca?" said Hannah.

"I just don't like the looks of things," said Carl.

"Carl, we were told we could see Rebecca when we got to the Second Circle. We are minutes away from getting there, and you want me to quit?" She poked a finger at his chest.

"I'm just worried about you being alone with...."

"Eduardo?" She gave him a lopsided grin. "I'm a big girl, Carl. I can handle myself."

A handsome young man entered the room. "Hannah Stinson?"

Hannah smiled at Carl. "See you soon."

Carl watched her go, rubbing his hands against the outsides of his bare thighs.

*********

Hannah was brought to a large room with Eduardo and two other men. There was a faint sound of "Momomomomomom." Hannah looked up. There seemed to be some kind of nest, hanging from the ceiling, like a spider web. And in the web were... riders.

Dozens of them. And Eduardo had a rider on his back, as did the two other men.

Eduardo reached out and hugged her. "Hannah. I'm so excited for you."

"Excited?" Hannah stiffened.

"It's time for you to take your rider."

"No," said Hannah, shaking her head.

"To get to the Second Circle, you must take a rider," said Eduardo.

"I... I can't," said Hannah.

"If you ever want to see your sister again, you must," said Eduardo.

Rebecca. She had to be brave for Rebecca.

Hannah squared her shoulders and looked doubtfully up at the nest of riders. They seemed so fleshy, so alive, so alien. She heard them making faint "momomomomom" sounds.

She felt Eduardo's hands on her shoulders. "What... what will it do to me?"

"It will make you part of the Hive. It will unchain your sensuality. It will allow you to love without hesitation, without fear or regret. You will feel more alive than you have ever felt in your entire life."

"Alive?" said Hannah. She thought back to Laura. Laura, with the heavy double banded rider pulsating on her back. Laura, with a look of pure bliss on her face as she made love to a complete stranger in front of a crowd of people, totally uninhibited. Totally loving. Totally living in the moment.

Hannah swallowed heavily. "Will.. will it affect my love for Carl?"

Eduardo shook his head. "On the contrary. The love between you will become even stronger."

Taking a rider. Hannah felt a tingling in her body just thinking about it. Being ridden. Hannah shuddered as her clit was stimulated. She looked up at Eduardo. This felt like such a solemn moment. Like a turning point in her life.

"I... I will do it," she whispered, as if she was exchanging something with Eduardo. Something very special. Something very personal. "I... I will take a rider."

Eduardo nodded with a look showing he always knew. "Please lean against the pole, Hannah."

Hannah looked at the pole, which was right below the nest of riders.

"Please, Hannah."

Hannah nodded and leaned against it. She looked so sexy, with her ass sticking out behind her and her heavy breasts hanging down in front of her. She was so beautiful, so submissive. As of this moment her path was set, for the rest of her life. She would be conditioned by the Hive and serve without question and love every minute of it. Eduardo realized how much he would enjoy taking her. He had been with many, many women since he joined the Hive, but Hannah would by far be his greatest conquest. Eduardo had enjoyed breaking down the resistance of Marion Weatherly, but Hannah would be an even greater treat, with a much younger, much more firmer body.