Bred by the Hive Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Hannah whispered, her body aching for release.

"Do you want to be used?" he asked, rubbing harder against her clitoris. The head of her clit was the like the head of a tiny penis. When Eduardo rubbed his against hers, she felt sexual energy course through her body.

"Yes... I want to be used," Hannah whispered. She looked at the hurt expression on Carl's face. He looked totally betrayed. It hurt her so terribly to see him like this.

Eduardo saw where Hannah was looking, and turned Hannah's head away from Carl, saying, "You are with me now. Not him." And it hurt Carl tremendously when Hannah turned away to look into Eduardo's eyes.

When Hannah stared into those hard brown eyes she knew she was lost. She could deny him nothing now.

"Are you ready to be fertilized by the Hive, Hannah?"

No, Hannah, no!, Carl thought.

But Hannah was no longer looking at Carl. Only into Eduardo's relentless dark eyes.

It is my purpose. I must be fertilized, she realized, as she felt the warmth of her rider on her back, guiding her, arousing her, filling her with intense desire. Her vagina needed to be filled so badly. It was aching with need.

And suddenly Hannah knew what she had to do. "Yes," she whispered, her breasts heaving. "I must be fertilized."

Eduardo smiled. "Then spread your legs, and lift your knees."

Hannah obediently complied, feeling her rider pulsating on her back. She knew she was submitting, but couldn't do anything to stop it. On the contrary, she no longer wanted to. She wanted to submit. Just thinking the word "submit" made her clitoris tingle. She lifted her legs and spread her knees. Her pussy lips, framed so beautifully between her furry triangle, was glistening with sweat. She was ready to be fucked.

Eduardo leaned forward and started to rub the head of his massive penis against her vaginal lips. "Spread a little wider, dear.... A little more."

"Like this, Eduardo?" Hannah asked, spreading her knees wider, stretching the gap between her labial lips

"Wonderful," Eduardo grinned. "Now lift your knees, just a little more."

Hannah raised herself up slightly to give him an easier angle of penetration. "How is that?" she whispered.

"Perfect." Eduardo smiled, sending chills down her spine as he looked at her vaginal lips, which was perfectly lined up with his penis. Strictly speaking, none of Hannah's movements had been really necessary. They had merely been for Carl's benefit, to demonstrate to him that his former fiancee was now completely under his control.

Carl was mortified, a dagger stabbing him every time Hannah obeyed each one of Eduardo's commands, as she spread herself open to make it easier for Eduardo to fuck her. Hannah's vaginal lips were brownish-pink and glistening and exposed. She looked incredibly vulnerable... and incredibly willing. Carl knew at that moment that Eduardo was in complete control of his girlfriend, and that she was going to be inseminated by him, and there was nothing in the world he could do but watch it happen.

Eduardo looked down at Hannah, at her glazed smile, her large breasts, her open and spread invitation between her legs, and just savored the moment. Hannah had surrendered herself to another man, right in front of her boyfriend. The cleaving of Hannah and her fiancée was nearly complete. But his rider told him that something more was required. Acquiescence was no longer enough. Hannah needed to hurt Carl, to hurt him in the only way she could.

He rubbed the head of his penis against her labial lips. "Beg for it, Hannah," he said. "If you want me to put it in you, you have to beg for it."

Hannah's jaw dropped open. But her vagina felt like it was on fire. She desperately needed to be filled. "Please," she said. "Please, Eduardo, put it in me."

"Like I did yesterday?" Eduardo inquired, as he traced the edges of her labia with the head of his shaft.

"Yes," said Hannah. "Like you did yesterday." She risked a quick glance at Carl. He looked shocked. He shouldn't have been. Surely he knew!

"But your fiancee is right there," said Eduardo, his hand still moving his shaft slowly, up and down. "Surely you don't want to hurt his feelings."

"I don't care," said Hannah feverishly. "Don'tcaredon'tcaredon'tcare."

"Hannah!" Carl cried.

"I'm sorry Carl! I have to make love to Eduardo!" Hannah cried. Her rider stimulated her nerve endings, making her whimper as the head of Eduardo's penis traced a line on her engorged labial lips.

"Hannah, please don't!" Carl cried.

She turned and looked at him. "I'm sorry Carl," she half-whispered. "But the Hive demands it."

The Hive demands it. This was the second time Hannah had put the needs of the Hive above her own, and this time, it was right in front of her fiancee!

"What about Carl's feelings?" Eduardo asked again, in a mocking voice.

Hannah felt her rider overstimulating her breasts, her chest, her body, her cunt. She suddenly erupted in an uncontrolled eruption. "I don't care about his feelings! Let him hurt! Just put it in me, Eduardo. Just put it in me NOW!"

It was time.

Carl let forth a cry of raw emotional pain as he watched Eduardo aim his enormous penis at the entrance to Hannah's vagina. He tried to speak out, to tell Hannah or Eduardo to stop, but Ernesto pressed his lips against his as he continued to rub Carl's penis. "Just let it happen," he murmured. "Just let it all happen."

Hannah felt strong pressure on her vaginal lips to yield as the head of Eduardo's penis worked its way inward. This was it! she thought excitedly. Eduardo grunted, and Hannah felt her labial lips slowly start to give way as Eduardo's penis split them apart. And then Eduardo pressed forward some more and slowly but surely inserted his male sex organ into Carl's trembling fiancée.

"I'm so sorry, Carl," Hannah whispered, even as she felt her most private part accept her new lover inside of her. She took a deep breath as Eduardo filled her fully, pushing deeper into her yielding flesh, until his testicles were flush against the bottom of her ass cheeks.

And then it was done.

Hannah felt a tremendous sense of accomplishment. She had done it! She had accepted another man inside of her right in front of her fiancée! She had betrayed the man she loved!

Hannah felt the warmth of her rider on her back and in her head congratulating her, filling her with pride and joy.

"You're inside me," she whispered to Eduardo, with eyes as wide as saucers.

"Yes I am." Eduardo grinned triumphantly and began moving in and out of Hannah with strong, smooth strokes, making her gasp with each thrust and causing Carl to wince. "Why don't you say hello to Carl, dear?"

Hannah knew what he was doing, what he was trying to do, and hated him for it. But she could deny Eduardo nothing, especially not now, not while he was so intimately inside of her. She turned her head to Carl and saw the pain in his face. "Hello, Carl," she whispered.

Carl was in a state of shock. He knew what was going to happen here, but knowing and seeing were two different things.

"Aren't you going to say hello to Hannah, Carl?" Eduardo asked, as he casually thrust into her again.

"Hello, Hannah," said Carl,in a cracked voice.

"Hannah, why don't you ask how Carl is doing today?" Eduardo asked, as his long penis pulled out of her. Then he reinserted it into her, making her gasp again.

"Carl... how are you doing today?" she asked. It was surreal talking to her fiance while another man made love to her. Her former fiance, a small voice in her head told her.

"I... I....." Carl struggled to put his rage and despair into words.

"Carl is fine, dear," Eduardo assured her. "What kind of man would stand by while his woman is taken in such a manner?"

"Not a real man," said Hannah, giving a nervous laugh. Why had she said that? She saw Carl cut to the core by her thoughtless jab.

"Exactly." Eduardo grinned, plunging into her again. He stared intently into her eyes. "You are my lover, now," he hissed.

Hannah felt herself hypnotized by those eyes. She was so full of him. "I.... I am your lover, now," she heard herself saying.

"No, Hannah!" Carl moaned, with tears in his eyes.

"We are together now. We are one," said Eduardo, grabbing her hand tightly.

"We are one," Hannah obediently repeated, spellbound, as if Carl had never spoken.

They were one.

Hannah felt it too. Even as Eduardo moved in and out of her, she had trouble telling where her flesh ended and his started. She and Eduardo had become connected in the most intimate way possible. They were lovers, now, connected by Eduardo's strong, manly organ, man and woman, united in love and sex and emotional bonding. And yet even as they were joined in the most intimate of ways... Hannah's fiancee was watching just a few feet away.

Hannah felt so proud of herself, proud that she was able to accept another man inside of her while Carl watched. Eduardo was so strong, so manly, so sexy. She deserved him! But mixed in with her joy was shame, eating away at her; the shame of enjoying it, of cheating on her lover while he was merely inches away, and the increasingly hard to deny realization that she wanted this. All of it.

"Oh Eduardo," said Hannah, wrapping her arms around him. She looked at Carl for a moment, but couldn't endure his stare. She lay her head back and closed her eyes, giving into the feeling of being so completely taken.

As Eduardo used Hannah's body in the most intimate of ways, he told her things, about her future in the Hive, about her future life as a slave. "Soon you will want this more than anything," Eduardo whispered, as he banged her firmly and repeatedly, to drive home the fact, metaphorically and physically, that she was being taken. "Soon you will want sex, with many men, to spread the Hive. Your mind and your body and your cunt will be twisted, and changed, until you will be eager to do anything we command."

To be used. To be controlled. Eduardo's words were almost as arousing as his body. He plowed into her, taking her strongly, twisting her sexual desire up with shame and humiliation all blended together, and Hannah found herself starting to crave it. All of it.

As he spoke, Eduardo made love to Hannah slowly, leisurely, to regularize what he was doing, to make Hannah used to it... and Carl as well. Eduardo slowly pulled his long rod out of her, and paused a moment, and then, when she had adjusted to his absence, he put it back into her, and enjoyed her gasp. Eduardo's large penis was hard and glistening, wet with Hannah's juices. This was a place that Carl had once enjoyed as his very own. But now it belonged to Eduardo.

"I am your lover now," said Eduardo, as he drilled her. "Say it."

"You are my lover now," said Hannah helplessly, as she felt the sensation of being used so carnally. She had said it before, but saying it now was different... part of her even meant it. He was so male, so dominant, so strong!

Eduardo's eyes glinted. "You want only me inside of you."

"I... I only want you inside of me," Hannah repeated.

"You will never allow Carl inside of you ever again."

Hannah gasped, and it wasn't just from the movements of the thick Spanish rod inside of her.

"Hannah, no!" Carl cried.

Hannah stared into Eduardo's eyes and was lost. "Only you," said Hannah helplessly. "I... I will never let Carl make love to me again." She knew this was breaking Carl's heart, but she couldn't stop herself. She glanced over at him quickly, and saw tears streaming down his cheeks.

"No, Hannah!" Carl cried.

"I'm sorry, Carl. But I love Eduardo now," said Hannah simply.

Carl cried out in pain and grief as Hannah continued to accept her new and exciting lover.

The pace of their lovemaking began to change, as Eduardo gritted his teeth and started to rub her insides more insistently. He raised himself up on his palms so he could enter Hannah at an angle that would allow him deeper penetration. Hannah, her eyes widening, felt the change immediately. Hannah cried out as her arousal reached new heights. She had lost control. She had surrendered almost completely to him, all her senses focused on the throbbing, pounding cock which was driving her to a shattering climax.

"I love fucking you, Hannah. I have fucked many women in the Hive, but you are by far the sexiest woman I have ever been with," said Eduardo.

"And you are the sexiest man I have ever been with," said Hannah, not even risking a glance at Carl.

Eduardo banged into her more solidly, growling as his strong ass pumped back and forth as he aggressively shafted her. He was working himself up, climbing the last steps of the mountain, gritting his teeth as he was getting to where he had to go.

And yet, Eduardo rapidly approached his end goal, Hannah sensed it as well, and felt a new kind of alarm growing inside of her. "Please don't do it, Eduardo. Please don't come inside of me, not this time, let's do it another time," Hannah whispered. It was bad enough she was having sex in front of Carl. But to let another man inseminate her, to fill her with another man's sperm, inches away from her fiancée, her former fiancée, was almost too much for her.

Eduardo frowned. Despite her statements saying that he was her lover now, it was clear that her connection with Carl had not been fully severed. "What is your purpose?" Eduardo asked, not slowing down in the slightest.

"To expand the Hive," said Hannah promptly.

"How?" Eduardo said, thrusting hard into her.

Hannah gasped. Her nipples were hard and long. "By... by having my eggs fertilized, and creating the next generation."

"What am I doing now?" Eduardo asked

"You're... you're... fertilizing my eggs," said Hannah, trying to concentrate while enjoying the feeling of being so thoroughly penetrated, over and over. Each thrust sent shoots of lust through her body. Her rider amplified every sensation tenfold.

"And so what must be done?" Eduardo asked, his face tightening up, as he gritted his teeth. He increased his pace. He wouldn't last much longer.

"I... I must be fertilized," Hannah reluctantly concluded, feeling herself on the edge of a massive orgasm. Then a thought occurred to her. What if Eduardo got her pregnant? She had had the birth control inoculation, but it wasn't 100 percent effective-

"Convince me, Hannah," Eduardo growled. "Convince me you really want it!"

"Please," Hannah cried. She desperately needed to come. Her nipples were aching with need; her clitoris was positively painfully turgid. "Please give it to me!"

"Give what to you?"

"Your... sperm," Hannah said with difficulty, aware of Carl's eyes on her. "Please... fill me with your seed."

"No, Hannah!" Carl cried.

"Don't you want Carl's?" Eduardo asked, even as he plowed into her.

Hannah's face screwed up, as if something was ripping apart inside her. "No," She gasped. "Yours, only yours. I want only your cum inside my womb. The Hive demands it!" She felt devastated saying the words, but as she felt her rider strongly on her back and in her mind, she knew they had to be said.

"No, Hannah! Tell him that's not true!" Carl cried.

"It is true, Hannah," said Eduardo, fucking her relentlessly. "Tell him."

"Yes," Hannah sobbed. "It is, Carl. I want Eduardo's sperm now, Carl, not yours!" She turned to Eduardo with tears in her eyes. "Please, Eduardo. Come inside me, lover."

That was all Eduardo needed. He growled and thrusted powerfully into Hannah. His head was thrown back and his buttocks tightened, he gave an enormous, guttural yell, and then he let go inside of Hannah with all he had as they finished their second act of lovemaking... only this time, Hannah's former lover was watching.

Hannah felt Eduardo's organ pulsate inside of her as sperm whipped out the head of his penis and shot deep inside her. She felt his large balls empty their thick, heavy cream with pulse after pulse. Suddenly, she was filled with another man's sperm. She had done it. She had totally, completely betrayed Carl. Her rider filled her mind with a tremendous sense of accomplishment. Her rider triggered an enormous orgasm that radiated out of her richly penetrated vagina, washing over her entire body and making her stiffen and cry out even as her chest flushed red.

Success!

**********

As they came down from their respective highs, Eduardo lay on top of her. He was still inside of her, his large balls flush against her vaginal lips. Carl winced as he imagined Hannah's insides being flooded with Eduardo's manly sperm.

Eduardo is her lover now. I am just another homosexual.

Hannah groaned with pleasure and smiled, as if waking from a sweet dream. She lay back on the mattress, stretching her sore back muscles as she felt herself richly inseminated.

"A part of me is inside you now," said Eduardo. "When the time is right, we will expand the Hive."

"I cannot wait, my darling," said Hannah, giggling as she kissed him. Each little laugh cut Carl to the core.

"You are my woman now," said Eduardo, with a broad smile. "I will twist your mind until you no longer recognize it. I will do things to your body you have never conceived of. But you will love all of it, because you belong to me."

Hannah looked up at him with fog in her eyes and clouds in her brain. It was hard to think clearly. "I... I belong to you, Eduardo," she moaned.

Hannah hissed softly as Eduardo slowly pulled out of her. He was still largely erect. A line of sperm briefly connected the tip of his penis and Hannah's vagina, before snapping abruptly.

Carl cried out and Ernesto smiled.

"Wasn't that incredible, Carl?" Ernesto asked. His hands hadn't been idle, rubbing and caressing Carl's body as they watched Eduardo inseminate Carl's former fiancée. Ernesto kissed Carl hard, and Carl, to his shame found himself responding with the beginnings of a magnificent erection. "Didn't you love watching your former lover being taken by Eduardo?"

"No," said Carl, his face all screwed up.

"Of course you did," said Ernesto, jerking off Carl's penis, which was getting harder and harder. "Kiss me if you liked it. Kiss me now."

Carl felt Hannah's eyes on him. He also felt his rider pulsating on his back. He had to do it; he had to feel Ernesto's lips on his, to feel his muscular hairy chest against his own. He needed comforting after the distress of watching Hannah make love to another man, and Ernesto was there to give it. Carl leaned forward and kissed Ernesto. Ernesto kissed him back, rubbing his body all over with his heavily tattooed arms. Carl groaned and caressed him back.

"No," Hannah breathed. She had seen this before, on the holodisplay in the bedroom, but somehow seeing Carl intimate with another man right in front of her was much more shocking.

Ernesto whispered something in Carl's ear. Then he stood erect. To Hannah's horror, Carl got on his knees so that his face was right next to Ernesto's penis.

"No, Carl!" Hannah cried.

"Suck it," said Ernesto, waving his bobbing penis in front of Carl's face.

"Don't do it, Carl!" Hannah cried.

Carl felt his rider pulsating furiously on his back. He wanted to suck on Ernesto's cock more than anything. It looked so brown and luscious and tasty, just hanging between his legs like that, perfectly framed by his dark, Spanishy pubic hair.

"I'm... sorry, Hannah. But I have to!" he said. He opened his mouth, and took Ernesto inside of him.

"Nooooo!" But it was too late to stop him. Much too late.

Carl made loud slurping sounds as he obediently worked his mouth over Ernesto's penis, in and out and in and out. Ernesto had a look of pure pleasure on his face, but Carl's expression was somewhat different. It was an expression of intense dedication... intense dedication, and fear.