Bred by the Hive Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah wet her lips as she felt the words appear in her head. "Please... Carl... use my ass.... I... I want you inside me... like a homosexual...."

Carl looked at Hannah. She looked so vulnerable, so used. He could see the wetness around her ass crack, the palm marks on her ass cheeks. But that didn't matter. He felt a tremendous need building up in his penis. He had to have release. Carl, moving forward, gently inserted his rod into her anus.

Hannah cried out as Carl penetrated her. And suddenly, he was inside his former fiancee. He felt the warmth of her rectum all around his rod. He never imagined that he would ever have Hannah again, but taking her, even like this, filled him with joy. He slowly pulled out. His penis was covered with Hannah's feces. It smelled so good. Carl reinserted himself into her as Hannah gasped silently.

"Are you all right?" Carl asked, as he started to thrust.

"It's... a little painful... but... I... must... obey," said Hannah, her nipples crinkling as she said the words. "Please... use me, Carl. Come inside me, I beg you." There was real need in her voice as her rider throbbed on her back. A tiny gasp escaped her lips.

Carl saw the look of discomfort on her face. It only made him harder. He started to thrust more rapidly. When he did, he noticed that Hannah's ass cheeks start to bounce forwards and back. Her breasts, hanging underneath her, swayed strongly with each powerful thrust making her look so much more womanly, so much more feminine. And then Carl was suddenly fixed by her rider, right in front of him. He saw how big it was, big and orange and brown and yellow and thick and so strong! He knew it controlled her mind, that it was making her do this. For a moment, Carl was incredibly grateful for Hannah's rider, grateful that he could take Hannah like this. As he thrust in and out of his former fiancee, he smiled at the fleshy circular mass that took up half of Hannah's back.

She used to be his fiancee. They were going to be married and have children. Instead, she had been turned into a sexual plaything of the Hive and he was taking her in the ass. A month ago he couldn't have imagined such a thing. But now he wouldn't have it any other way.

"I love taking you this way, Hannah," Carl murmured, as he thrust between her ass cheeks. His penis was coated with Hannah's brown excrement.

"Taking me this way-"

"In the ass," said Carl. "Like...."

"Like a homosexual," Hannah gasped.

"Yes," said Carl, enjoying her tightness, enjoying how her ass cheeks bounced as he used her roughly. He realized he had the Hive to thank for this, to thank for showing him the joys of homosexuality and the taking of his former fiancee in this new and delightful way.

Hannah turned her head to the side. Her face was a mixture of need and distress, her mouth wide open, gasping silently. It aroused Carl so much. As he thrust, faster and faster, he found he couldn't stop.

"Hannah... dear Hannah... you're so tight... so very tight... I'm going to come," Carl cried.

"I know!" Hannah cried. "Come inside of me, Carl! Fill me with your-"

"Ahhhhhhh!" Carl cried, abruptly flooding her bowels with his seminal fluid. Carl collapsed on top of Hannah for a long moment. He felt the warmth of her rider as well as her body. "I love you," he whispered softly. Then he stood up and pulled out as he regained his energy.

"Good work, Carl," said Eduardo, patting him on the back as he eyed Carl's rider, which absorbed a lot of energy from the exchange. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes... it was amazing," he said.

Hannah gave him an uncertain look.

"Hannah, would you like to thank Carl for using you?"

"Thank you," said Hannah, through gritted teeth, as Carl's sperm started to drip out of her anus.

********

Hannah was nearly ready. With her third band almost fully emerged, she was under the near complete control of the Hive. The following morning Eduardo and Hannah were lying in bed in their little room. Eduardo let his hand roam over Hannah's vagina, and rubbed her softly as he penetrated her digitally.

Her labia was slick with their combined juices. She smiled up at him and started to caress his penis. Even now, after sex, it was still hard.

"Does it ever get soft?" she asked.

"Not around you," he said, leaning over to take a kiss.

Hannah cooperated fully. She loved being Eduardo's woman.

And Eduardo knew it. He had so thoroughly enjoyed the process of taking over her mind, bit by bit. He remembered the first time he had masturbated her, when he had given her her first worm. She had resisted, but then given in quickly. And then the first time they had had sex. Hannah had been so timid, so reticent! For a time he had shared her with Carl. But no more. She was his woman now entirely. He could do anything he wanted to her. Anything at all. He thought she was ready now, ready for the special purpose they had been preparing her for ever since she joined the Hive.

"Would you like to have a baby?" Eduardo asked softly. Hannah shivered as he casually continued to rub her juicy slit nestled in the triangular forest of soft red hair.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know, a baby," said Eduardo. His fingers kept moving, up and down, up and down.

"The Hive's baby?" Hannah asked, stiffening slightly.

"Um hm," said Eduardo.

"I... I...." Hannah didn't know what to say. She had come here with Carl, her then fiancee. She had planned to leave with him. To get married to him. But Carl was a homosexual. A bottom. He meant nothing to her now.

Eduardo was her lover now. He was so incredibly handsome. So muscular. They would make a beautiful baby together. But Eduardo wanted to impregnate her with something different... something alien. At first Hannah had resisted, but after days of being used by so many men, she had started to warm up to the idea.

"I... I don't know," said Hannah. "It's a long term project, isn't it?"

"No," said Eduardo. "You could get pregnant and give birth in two weeks."

"Two weeks!" Hannah exclaimed, as Eduardo inserted a finger into her.

"Trust in the Hive," said Eduardo. Suddenly he raised himself and mounted her in one smooth motion. Hannah gasped as she felt him enter her to the hilt. She felt wonderfully filled, beautifully impaled.

Eduardo smiled, as if he could sense she was a bit overwhelmed. He started thrusting inside of her."Well? You didn't answer my question."

"Uh... maybe." A part of her made her hesitate. She didn't know why.

Eduardo started thrusting in and out of her hard. He kissed her passionately. He pressed his body firmly against hers with every downward thrust.

He was no longer making love to her.

He was fucking her.

"Maybe?" he growled, in a deep voice. He banged her roughly with his hardness. "Maybe?" he roared again, and this time he sounded enraged. "Wouldn't you love to have me fertilize your eggs, and to expand the Hive?"

"Yes!" she cried, feeling him strongly within her.

"Wouldn't you love to have my sperm, deep inside of you, impregnating you, creating new life, Hive Life, making you irreversibly mine?" Eduardo's voice was deep and demanding, so very masculine. He could not, he would not be denied.

"Yes!" Hannah cried, as she felt the head of his penis scrape her insides roughly. Her eyes widened and she started to pant. She felt herself close to climaxing. It had come so quickly this time!

"And then, when you got big and large, full of life, with my baby, with the Hive's baby, wouldn't you simply love it? Wouldn't it be the greatest experience in your life?'

Hannah imagined it, imagined being used by the Hive, impregnated by the Hive, impregnated by Eduardo. "Yes," she breathed.

Hannah felt extremely aroused. She felt like she was being taken by a real man. "Yes," she cried again.

"What?" said Eduardo. "Yes to what?" he roared, in such a masculine voice.

"Yes! I would have a baby with you," said Hannah. "I want to create Hive life inside me!"

Eduardo gave an earth shattering groan. He thrust as far as he could into her, and clenched his buttocks. He released with all he had.

Hannah cried out as she felt strands of sperm shoot into her. She imagined all the fluid from his enormous testicles being pumped inside of her vagina, into her uterus. She wrapped her arms around his back, and felt his rider pulsating. And every time his rider pulsated, Eduardo would deposit another rope load of sperm, deep within her.

On Hannah's back, her rider now had three, bright, shiny golden bands, one inside the other.

********

Hannah and Carl moved onto the Sixth Circle, the Green Farmhouse. It was aptly named; the interior was illuminated with odd green lights. The walls were fleshy and seemed almost alive. And of course, everyone was naked.

Hannah stood nervously in the small bedroom Eduardo had brought her to. She realized she was about to be fertilized. Impregnated. She was excited but also nervous beyond belief. What would she give birth to? What kind of Hive Life would she create inside of her?

And then Eduardo entered the room, but also with Carl as well.

"Carl!" Hannah cried. She flowed into his arms and hugged him. Suddenly she needed all the emotional support she could get. "What brings you here?"

"Carl was very excited when he learned that you had volunteered to expand the Hive, Hannah," said Eduardo. "I asked if he wanted to help, and he readily agreed."

"To help?" said Hannah.

"With your egg," said Eduardo. He held a small glowing green pod in his hand, perhaps half the length of his forefinger. "Would you like to do the honors, Carl?"

Carl nodded, taking the egg from Eduardo. It looked so small and fragile.

Hannah's rider whispered something to her that she couldn't quite hear. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs. Her labial lips were bright and red. Carl moved closer.

"I'll bet you never thought you would be between Hannah's legs again, Carl," said Eduardo.

"No, I didn't," said Carl, looking at her vulva, and then upwards. Their eyes met. Hannah looked so sexy, so vulnerable!

"Put the egg in as deeply as you can. I will push it up the rest of the way," said Eduardo, stroking his penis.

Carl looked down at the glowing green pod. "Hannah," he said softly. "Are you ready to have the egg inserted into you?"

She nodded, but a bit uncertainly. "The Hive requires it."

The Hive requires it.

"Yes it does," said Carl. He used his fingers to gently insert the egg into her. As he moved slowly upwards he whispered, "I wish I were the one impregnating you."

"I know," said Hannah, with real longing in her eyes.

"I wanted to be the one filling you with Hivelife...." With Hivelife. Carl still felt a strong attraction to Hannah, but it was an attraction which was no longer pure, which had been twisted to the Hive's requirements.

"But the Hive requires Eduardo do it," Hannah whispered.

"I know," said Carl. "Kiss me," he said, as he leaned forward.

And then Hannah kissed Carl passionately, warmly, like they hadn't kissed in a long, long time. And as they did so Hannah gasped as he Carl pushed the egg up as far inside her vagina as he could. Their eyes met again and something passed between them as the egg was lodged inside of her. Hannah was about to say something when-

"You have done well, Carl," said Eduardo, pulling him away from her.

"Thank you," said Carl, with a distracted look.

"And now, would you like to fertilize her egg?" Eduardo asked.

"What?" said Carl. "You would let me do that?" His jaw dropped open.

Eduardo gave a small laugh. "I am sorry, for a moment I forgot that you are homosexual. We cannot have a homosexual inseminating Hannah. Isn't that what you are, Carl?"

Carl felt Hannah's eyes on him. "Yes... I am homosexual."

"Then you understand, my friend," said Eduardo, clapping him on the shoulder. "And now you may go."

"Go?" said Carl. "I... I thought I could watch." He saw Hannah give him a helpless glance.

"There is no need for that," said Eduardo. "You have fulfilled your purpose. You have brought Hannah to us and helped us in her conditioning. The placement of the Hive's egg within her is the symbolic end of your task. You may go now, Carl."

Carl gave Hannah a wanting look.

"Carl, you may go."

Carl turned to Hannah. "Good... good luck."

Hannah gave him a warm smile. "Thank you, Carl."

Carl turned and left.

Eduardo turned to Hannah. For a moment, he thought he saw a worried look, but then she burst out with a smile as Eduardo got between her legs.

"I'm on birth control. Does that matter?" Hannah asked fearfully, as he got on top of her.

"Not in the slightest. But thank you for telling me," said Eduardo. "The egg is inside you, and my organ has been prepared." He held up his penis. His testicles now had a greenish tint. "That is all we need." He gave her a kiss.

"But... the egg inside of me. What kind of egg is it?" Hannah asked.

"It is the Hive's egg. That's all we need to know," said Eduardo. "Isn't it?"

Hannah's rider filled her with great joy. "Yes, yes it is." She kissed him passionately, and melted in his arms. It all felt natural. It felt like they had been lovers for years. She felt his big manly chest pressing against her breasts. Her nipples instantly became as hard as pebbles, and her vagina started to lubricate. Suddenly all doubt in her mind disappeared. Her rider pressed hard against her back, and she knew she wanted to do this more than anything.

Eduardo was the man she wanted to inseminate her. He was the male she wanted to have fertilize her egg. An egg from the Hive. The words rang in her mind. She was HiveFlesh. This was her true purpose in life. To have a Hive egg inserted into her, to have it fertilized, to incubate it, and to expand the Hive. She felt a lusty thrill from head to toe as she realized that she was about to fulfill her highest purpose in life.

Eduardo whispered to her, "Are you ready to expand the Hive?"

She touched Eduardo's rock hard penis and felt a thrill as she realized that in mere seconds it would be inside her. She looked up at him. He was so handsome, so manly. She wanted him to inseminate her more than anything. It didn't matter where the egg came from, as long as she fulfilled her prime directive. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. "Yes, my love. I am ready to be inseminated, to fulfill my ultimate purpose."

Eduardo smiled. She was ready. He put his hand between her legs. She eagerly spread her vaginal lips to give him easier access. And then Eduardo shifted up, and bit by bit inserted his large penis into her. Hannah, who by now was used to his size, smiled as she felt herself slowly taken, enjoying the view of Eduardo sinking into her, inch by inch.

"Goodbye, Carl," Hannah whispered to herself, as she was richly penetrated.

"First I must finish the job that your homosexual friend started. I have to move the egg all the way up," said Eduardo. He thrusted slowly, moving until he had impaled her almost to the hilt. He felt the egg pressed against the head of his penis, and pushed a little farther, so it moved past her cervix, into her uterus.

Hannah gasped as she felt herself so completely filled. Eduardo was all the way inside of her. She felt wonderfully stuffed by the entire length of his rod; it seemed to fill her entire vagina, from end to end. Eduardo's balls pressing against her entrance, snugly hugging her vaginal lips. When Eduardo was fully sheathed inside of her, Hannah felt her pussy throb in response as she fully realized what was about to happen. Reproduction was about to begin. She was about to be fertilized by the sexiest man who had ever taken her.

And then Hannah felt something else, in her uterus... a feeling of movement... a feeling of something attaching itself to her uterine wall. The egg was alive!

"Eduardo, I feel something moving inside me!" said Hannah, her eyes wide.

"That will be the egg," Eduardo smiled. "It has a certain amount of self-awareness. It is programmed to implant itself inside your uterus. Once it's properly fertilized, it will be begin to feed off of you. Would you like that?"

"More than anything," said Hannah, looking up into his eyes as he made love to her. She had begun the journey of reproduction. She felt so excited. Her nipples immediately got hard.

"I love being inside of you," Eduardo whispered, as he lay impaled inside of her. He hadn't yet moved.

"I love having you inside me too," said Hannah with a happy smile. "I love you so much."

"And I love you too," Eduardo whispered back.

"Fill me with your seed, Eduardo. I want to be impregnated. I want to expand the Hive."

Eduardo started to made slow, deep thrusts inside of Hannah. She smiled as she put her hands around his shoulders and just enjoyed the feeling of being used. Eduardo moved very slowly at first. He wanted to enjoy every moment of this insemination, and he wasn't in the slightest hurry. All of Hannah's conditioning from the moment she entered the first circle was meant to lead to this single moment. The Hive knew that women with triple banded riders were less likely to get pregnant. In this new experiment, the Hive wanted to see if women who were more thoroughly indoctrinated, who were more willing to participate, had higher fertility rates, even if they had triple banded riders. That had been the whole purpose of the Cult of the Hive. Slaves could be taken much more quickly and easily than they had been in the Cult of the Hive; all the subjects were those with high reproductive potential. And now Hannah, and her vagina, were now part of the grand experiment.

Eduardo savored the memory of Hannah's taking. He thought back to the very first seduction, how her conditioning had gradually allowed him to kiss and fondle her and eventually make love to her in front of her own fiancée. As one of the most talented assets of the Hive, Eduardo had enjoyed sex with some of the most beautiful women. When he had been a bodybuilder in Chico, California, he had had sex with women, but not like this, not with beauties like Marion Weatherly or Hannah. The thrill of taking a woman and making her his, especially a woman who already had a boyfriend or fiancée or husband, was a tremendous thrill for Eduardo, and he was supremely grateful for the Hive for giving him this opportunity he never would have had.

He wasn't always this sure. When Eduardo had first joined the Hive he had been confused and a little apprehensive. But the Hive saw the potential in his magnificent body and sent him out to have sex with more and more women and, like Miles, Eduardo quickly grew to relish his role. And now he was a completely loyal member of the Hive, conditioning and fucking and impregnating some truly gorgeous women, and if he did it right in front of their husbands, that only made it all the sweeter.

Eduardo felt his body sweating as he rubbed the head of his penis against Hannah's insides. She was exceptionally tight inside her vaginal canal and it felt like the inner walls were massaging him. As his penis tingled wonderfully he knew he was getting closer to coming. It wouldn't be long now before he fertilized her.

He wanted to savor every moment of what was to come. Eduardo reached out and took one of Hannah's hands and moved it down so it cupped his heavy testicles, which were slowly moving as he put this penis in and out of her. "Do you know what's in here?"

"Sperm," Hannah whispered, touching his well formed testicles, as Eduardo worked his firm penis in and out, and in and out. They were soft and warm with life!

"Yes. My body made it, a lot of it. Just for you."

Hannah caressed his testicles very gently with her fingertips. They felt heavy. Heavy with sperm which would soon be filling her insides. The heaviness of his balls excited her. She was about to be inseminated by a real man.