Bred by the Hive Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Sam looked at her own body in the mirror. She ran a hand over her shapely thighs, looking intently at herself. She grabbed her large, fleshy breasts and smiled. Her hands moved down, over her chest, her belly, and then into her thick pubic bush. She spread her legs so she could see her long labial lips. She spread them and her smile grew broader.

Gavin came into the bathroom and put a hand on her shoulders. Rather than being embarrassed to be caught like this, Sam was actually pleased.

"What are you thinking, Honey?" said Gavin.

"I'm sexual... a sexual being," said Sam, as she ran her fingers through her pubis. "Kind of a... a sexual tool, to be used for reproduction."

"Yes you are," said Gavin, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "The Hive is going to free your sexuality. When we are done with you, you are going to be a fully functioning biological female, as you were meant to be."

Sam felt a chill go down her spine, and looked up at Gavin adoringly.

********

"I want to bring people into the Hive."

It was a terrible thing to say. But by the fifth day of her training, Sam's resistance had been worn down. She had been conditioned by her rider. It put her in such a state of dire need that she would say nearly anything.

"Wouldn't it feel good to fuck men and put riders on their backs?" Gavin said, even as she moved up and down on his own penis.

"Yesss....," Sam hissed. She couldn't help it. She felt a wave of pleasure in her vagina. It was the only way she could feel pleasure now. She had to say it. "I want to fuck people and put riders on their backs," said Sam, as she reamed herself with Gavin's penis. She squeezed her own breasts tightly, which were throbbing with sexual desire. "I want to make a master on my back! I want to feel it sizzling on my back as I fuck some guys brains out!" She felt her cunt throbbing with desire. "I want to feel it splitting on my back as I have a dick in my cunt and bring a new slave into the Hive!"

She was yelling the words now, full of enthusiasm. Gavin didn't even have to tell her what to say. It was coming straight from her rider, and she spoke without any hesitation.

"Oooooh," said Sam groaned. The pleasure in her groin was incredible.

"You mean it now, don't you, Sam?" said Gavin. "You really want to bring people into the Hive, to fuck men, to give them their own riders, don't you?"

Sam looked terribly conflicted even as she sweat bullets. "I don't know!"

"Say you do, Sam!"

"I don't know... ohhh! Yes!" said Sam, as a dam burst within her. "Yes, I want to fuck men and give them riders. I want to give all of them riders! I want my body, my cunt, used for alien reproduction." She looked up at the ceiling. "Use me, Master! Use me, breed me, please!" Her rider rewarded her, bringing her to orgasm. She screamed at the top of her lungs, with tears in her eyes. As she came she collapsed on top of Gavin, a sweaty, exhausted mess.

"A good girl. Such a good girl," said Gavin, petting her wet hair.

On her back, her rider pulsated with increased energy and life. The faint beginnings of a first band could be seen forming around the edges.

"Do you mean it now, Sam?"

"Yes," she whispered, totally exhausted. "I want my fertile body to breed Hive Life. I want to seduce men into the Hive. I...."

"What Sam?"

"I want to feel Hivelife growing inside my cunt," she whispered softly. And this time she meant it.

********

By the sixth evening, Sam had given up completely. She knew what she had to say. It felt so good now. As Sam's rider teetered on the edge of maturity, she fell more and more under its power. Now she was saying what Gavin wanted even without prompting, to get the orgasmic rewards she knew her rider would give her

"It feels so good," Sam said, fondling her breasts as she rode on Gavin's penis. "I can feel my rider changing me, shaping my mind," she said, giving a broad smile. Sam no longer knew if she believed what she was saying or not. All she knew is that she was addicted to sexual pleasure and she had to say whatever her rider put into her mind to feel it.

"What else?" Gavin asked, looking up at her with his hands relaxed behind his head.

"I love it all," said Sam, with a dreamy look on her face as she rotated her hips around Gavin's organ deep inside her. "Being used. Being controlled, being manipulated by the Hive. My rider... it's so beautiful on my back! It's so beautiful in my mind!" Her sweat slicked breasts were now tipped with inch long nipples. Her breasts, engorged with blood, had expanded her areolas so they were now twice as wide, making her look especially sexy.

"You feel pleasure in submitting, in surrendering your body to the Hive, don't you, Sam?"

"Yessss," Sam hissed. Her nipples were aching. Her clitoris felt like it was going to explode. She desperately needed release.

"What else, Sam?"

The words came unbidden to her mind. "I... I will do whatever the Hive tells me to. I want whatever the Hive wants. I love being a slave," said Sam, even as she bounced up and down. She gritted her teeth as she felt herself getting closer to orgasm. She spoke directly to the rider on her back. "Master, I exist to serve you! Take my mind! Take my cunt! I want to feel Hivelife growing inside my uterus, Hivelife which will enslave mankind!" And then she screamed and climaxed, her vagina lovingly impaled and milking the sensation for all it was worth.

Her orgasm was so intense that she almost blacked out. It went on and on and on. She felt it in her legs, and her body, and her breasts, and her clit and her vagina, but most of all in her head, waves and waves of pleasure.

Sam groaned and moaned for several minutes. As Sam came down from her high, she reflected how mind shattering it was. Her brain was being reprogrammed, and she was already so far along that she was eagerly cooperating. But she still knew it was wrong. She knew she shouldn't be doing this. But the sexual feelings her rider was evoking in her were too powerful to resist. She was a slave of the Hive, and every day, she fell more and more under their power.

After every evening of communing and wild sex, Sam would fall asleep in Gavin's arms. But the next morning she would always get up and anxiously tiptoe to the bathroom mirror to look at her back. And every morning, her rider would seem to get a little larger.

But this time, Sam didn't wait until the morning.

Suddenly, she stiffened in bed.

"What is it?" said Gavin.

"My rider," said Sam. "It... it loves me. It cares for me. It wants the best for me." She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

Gavin gently led her by the hand to the bathroom mirror. Sam proudly modeled her rider, which now had a solid gold band around the edges.

"Congratulations, my love," said Gavin. He kissed her tenderly. "You are truly one of us now."

One of us.

Sam wasn't sure how she felt about that. Her rider told her it was wonderful. But what it?

Suddenly, it all made sense to Sam.

"You were right," she whispered, touching her breasts and cuntlips tenderly. "I do want to be part of the Hive, I want to be controlled. I want to be used to fuck others and spread the Hive. I want to breed Hivelife, on my back and in my cunt. I want all of it." For the first time she was saying it freely, of her own accord. For the first time she truly meant it.

Gavin, looking into her eyes, saw it was true. "Let's celebrate, my sweet," he said. He took her by the hand and led her to the shower. He turned on the water.

And then Sam was shocked to see his rider. It had moved from his back to his chest. It was large and beige and yellow and brown and pulsating and alien.

"Press against me, Sam. Touch it," he whispered.

Sam hesitated.

"Go on, try it!"

Sam fearfully pressed her breasts, her most vulnerable part of her body, against Gavin's rider. When her nipples, which were already hard, touched the surface of his rider, she felt an electric thrill that surged through them, through her breasts, that went down to her groin. The rough surface of Gavin's rider seemed to stimulate her in unusual ways.

"Oooooh," she said, her mouth wide open.

Gavin took this opportunity to slip a hand between her legs. As he started rubbing, Samantha felt bombarded with sensations.

The heat of her rider pressing against her back.

The warm water streaming down her head.

The arousal of her nipples pressed against Gavin's warm rider.

The feeling of Gavin masturbating her down below.

"You love the Hive, don't you, Sam?" Gavin asked.

"Yes!" Sam gasped.

"You eagerly give your body to spread the Hive, won't you?"

"Yes!" Sam.

"You love having your mind twisted, your reproductive system hijacked, all to serve the Hive, don't you?"

"Yes!" Sam cried, as she felt his touch so strongly.

"Show me, Sam, show me how much you love the Hive."

Sam gripped Gavin in a bear hug and started to kiss him passionately. She felt like she was in a love sandwich, with her rider on her back projecting amorous feelings, and Gavin's rider in front of her doing much the same, lovingly trapped in feelings of extreme tenderness and sensual excitement.

Gavin kissed her back with equal passion, never stopping working on her clitoris, and soon Sam was crying out, reaching her orgasm as she celebrated her new level of enslavement in the Hive.

Afterwards, it seemed only natural for Sam to spread her legs and accept her Hive Mark. Gavin had taken the hissing green snake out of his black bag and explained what he was going to do with it. Most slaves complied but fearfully, reluctantly.

Not Sam. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs eagerly.

"You want it?" Gavin asked, holding the snake.

"Yes!" Sam cried, giving a brilliant smile. "I want to be marked as property of the Hive!"

She was so willing, so eager! She was still smiling and holding Gavin's hand even as the snake crawled up her leg. When the fangs struck down between her legs, just above her pussy lips, Sam screamed and her head jutted upwards, but she never let go of Gavin's hand. When it was done she moved her fingers over her new glowing Hivemark, just above her pubic slit.

"What do you think, Honey?"

Sam fingered the glowing green mark. "Oh, Gavin, it's beautiful!"

Gavin started to caress her slave mark. Then his finger drifted downwards, making Sam groan.

"You are slave. You are lesser," said Gavin.

"I am slave... I am lesser," Sam breathed. She kissed Gavin passionately, and in moments they were making love again.

********

Sam was part of the Hive now. No one at work, not Jack, not Janice, had the faintest idea that Sam had a fully mature rider on her back. Dunlop 4 might have noticed, but he was working on his own, following leads to the Hive Mind.

He had left several weeks ago, but not before saying goodbye. "I work fastest on my own," said Dunlop. "But I will take the communication device you have brought me. If you need me, call, and I will come."

She certainly needed him a week ago, when she first got Infected.

But now? Sam felt ambivalent. Her relationship with Gavin was the best it had ever been. She had a feeling of extreme contentment. And her sex life was tremendous.

Sam was thinking that after dinner that night, when Gavin was making love to her. She had much to thank the Hive for, the least of which was Gavin's newly enlarged penis. When he had finished making love to her, he looked into her eyes, and must have noticed the change. He said, "Are you ready for your first task, Sam?"

"I... Yes," said Sam, taking a deep breath. She was eager to obey, and yet, also a little nervous. What would the Hive demand of her first?

"Come with me," said Gavin.

Gavin took her to the cave.

This particular cave was in the hills of northern McLean, by the Potomac, in a small wooded area.

Sam got her first look at a nest, and it horrified her. She and Gavin had taken off their clothes, and they were now bathed in an eerie green light. Gavin pointed out the Hive Mind, a big round globe with eyes, which seemed to stare down at them. Sam, with her ESPer skills, sensed only malice and hate from it. She shuddered, directing her attention elsewhere.

But horror surrounded them all. Human beings were being experimented on in every direction. She saw people with insect body parts, even insect heads. She saw people strapped down while tiny insects flooded into their bodies. She saw the communing room, where rows of people sat facing away from each other, their faces full of joy and fatigue. She saw giant spiders eating people. And then she saw women being eaten alive by riders, who were sucking the life out of them.

"This... this is the Hive?" Sam asked.

Gavin smiled. "Do not be alarmed. It is all part of the cycle of life."

All part of the cycle of life.

Sam relaxed slightly as Gavin turned her away from the sight of people being consumed by riders.

He took her to a chamber which was empty, and then spoke to a Harem Guard, who left immediately. "What's... what's going to happen, Gavin?" she asked nervously, as she rubbed her legs together. Sam's nude body looked green under the harsh Hive lights.

"You're going to bring your first person into the Hive," said Gavin. "You're going to have sex with him, causing your rider to reproduce and create a rider for him. You can do that, can't you?"

"I... I think so," said Sam.

But Sam was shocked when she saw who the Harem Guards escorted into the chamber. It was a tall, thin dark haired man. A man she knew.

Lieutenant Jim Healy, from HomePlanet Security.

Jim was completely nude, like her. But apparently, he didn't have a rider.

"Sam!" he said, his eyes widening as he took in her nudity. "You're a prisoner too?"

Sam shook her head. "Not exactly." Suddenly she realized what she was being asked to do. She was being asked to bring someone from HomePlanet Security into the Hive. The part of Sam that was still loyal to Earth rebelled. No, she couldn't do this!

"Is there a problem, Sam?" Gavin asked.

"Gavin... can't I do someone else?" Sam said. "Anyone else, anyone! Just not someone I know! Not someone from HomePlanet Security!"

"There is no bargaining with the Hive, Sam," said Gavin. "Perform your function."

Sam looked at Jim. She imagined hugging him, kissing him, making love to him and giving him a rider. She felt a powerful urge to do it. Her rider was making her aroused. But.... "No! I can't!" She started sobbing.

Gavin came over and put an arm around her. "It's all right, Sam."

"It... it is?" said Sam.

"Of course. Follow me, please."

The Harem Guards grabbed Jim. They followed Gavin and Sam to a clear tube filled with thousands of worms. The guards led Jim up a spiral set of stairs to the top of the tube, some ten feet above them.

"Gavin... what's about to happen here?" Sam asked.

Gavin didn't have time to answer, as Jim was pushed into the tube. He screamed as the worms started to devour his flesh.

"No!" Sam cried, as Jim was eaten alive in front of her. "Why did you do that?"

"I didn't do anything, Sam. It was all you." Gavin looked intently at her. "Are you going to obey the Hive now, Sam?"

"Yes! Yes! I'll do anything it says!" said Sam.

********

Sam, sobbing, was brought to a different chamber. Being held inside was another nude man, another man Sam knew.

Staff Sergeant Mark Ford. Sam knew Mark, a short, stocky man with a pleasant smile and a wife and two kids. Sergeant Ford worked in administration. They didn't work directly together, but were friendly, and had flirted from time to time.

Sam knew immediately what her choice was--to bring Mark into the Hive... or to watch him die.

"Sam!" said Mark. "What's going on?"

Sam's rider started to emit a version of her natural scent, laced with pheromones. She put a smile on her face she didn't feel. Then she walked up him with a sexy step, as Gavin looked on. "We're being held captive, Mark," she said.

"What do they want from us?" Mark asked, as he started to breath in the pheromone.

"Oh, not much, not very much at all," said Sam. She caressed his cheek, which made Mark excited but also frown. "They just want you to join the Hive."

"You're one of them!" said Mark. He felt himself getting very excited as the pheromone worked itself into his system.

"Yes, I'm one of them," Sam agreed. She looked into his brown eyes. "I'm here to give you a rider, Mark."

"No!" Mark said.

Sam kissed him, pressing her lips gently against his as she wrapped her arms around him. "Yes, Mark." She started to kiss him some more, as she fondled his body. Mark, who quickly became lost in need, started to kiss her back.

"But we shouldn't, Sam. We really shouldn't," said Mark.

"I'm doing it to save you, Mark. This will save your life," said Sam. She felt Gavin's eyes on her as she got Mark more and more aroused. Mark stopped resisting and started kissing her avidly. Soon he was ready and Sam lay him down on the spongy cave floor and slowly mounted him. Except for the incident with the vampires, it had been years since she had felt another man inside of her. But Mark slid into her smoothly and easily.

Sam rode up and down on him. She could feel her rider starting to bubble on her back.

"This is it, Sam," said Gavin, coming into view. "Your first reproduction. How does it feel?"

"Feels... good," Sam gasped. Her rider had already started to reward her, sending a flood of good feelings through her body.

"Just think, Sam. A new master is being created on your back. A master made from your flesh and blood and sweat and tears, all in the name of the Hive." said Gavin. "And in moments all your labors and efforts will be used to put your friend here under the control of the Hive."

"A master," said Sam slowly. "I am creating a master on my back."

"Yes, Sam. How does that make you feel?"

"Feels... feels good," Sam gasped. No, she mustn't! She was letting an alien lifeform use her own body to reproduce to take over the man beneath her!

But she must!

Gavin's words drove Sam to greater ecstasy, as they had been intended to do, and Sam cried out as she impaled herself even harder on Mark's penis even as her rider began to split into two.

This feels so incredible, Sam thought. And then it happened; where there was one rider on Sam's back, there were now two, a banded one and an immature one. Sam's rider rewarded her with an earth shattering orgasm. Sam bounced up and down and cried out, her heavy breasts bouncing in every direction. And then she felt the new, immature rider starting to crawl down her right arm.

"No," Mark cried weakly.

Sam grinned savagely and pinned down his wrists, as sweat dripped off her chin.

"Sam, don't do this! You're a Survey Service officer!" Mark cried.

"But I'm also a woman," said Sam.

The rider jumped onto Mark's back, and he cried out. "My head! There's something in my head!"

Mark joined the Hive.

********

"Did you enjoy it?" Gavin asked.

Sam touched his arm. "Oh, Gavin, the feeling of having my rider split on my back... it was so incredible!"

"Would you like to feel that way again?"

Sam nodded eagerly.

********

After that, Sam's reluctance about bringing people into the Hive vanished. She quickly grew addicted to the euphoric feeling of having her rider reproduce on her back. Even though she felt tremendously drained, she loved every minute of it. In the space of ten days Sam lost eight pounds but gained eight mind shattering orgasms.

Gavin's trust in Sam gradually broadened, and Sam was sent out of the cave on her own to bring others into the Hive. Sam approached her work with enthusiasm, always coming home to dinner with an exciting tale of who she had brought into the Hive.