Bred by the Hive Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know," said Sam. But she couldn't deny it. Her rider had flooded her with a wave of sexual pleasure at the moment that her new rider took control of Janice's body. She felt firecrackers between her legs, radiating up and outwards, as her rider made sure that she associated pleasure with the taking of her close friend.

"I was there, Sam," said Sam, matching glances with herself in the rearview mirror. "When you took her, your tits were as hard as marbles, and your clit was practically on fire. You orgasmed watching the rider take her over and assume control."

"Maybe I did," said Sam, wetting her lips. "What's your point?"

"That you love the Hive, Sam. That nothing gives you greater pleasure in your life than Infecting people and bringing them into the Hive."

"No," said Sam.

"Yes," said Sam. "And now your little friend is one of us. If you'll do it to your best friend, you'll do it to anyone. Maybe Jack will be next."

"No!" Sam cried, and the car swerved for a moment, as she temporarily lost control.

"Yes," said Sam. "You're one of us now. You'll do whatever we say, but not because you have to. But because you want to." Sam looked in the rearview mirror and gave herself a malicious grin.

********

Once Janice had taken a rider, she actively cooperated in communing and sex with Sam, even as it caused her rider to mature and get stronger. They would commune, and have passionate sex, and Sam would always make Janice be on top, doing all the work.

Janice, like Sam, knew that her cooperation was causing the rider to gain more and more control over her mind. But she couldn't resist. The Hive had brought her what she wanted most of all. Her former lover, Samantha. Her rider made sure her bloodstream was flooded with pheromones every time Sam came to help exercise her rider. Janet knew it was wrong but had no willpower to resist.

Now there was only one other element that Sam had to bring into the mix.

Janice gasped when she saw the small creature which Sam pulled out of a black bag. "That's one of the spiders, Sam."

"There's no need to be afraid," said Sam. "I just need to put it on your back, for a while."

"Those things manipulate the mind," said Janice. They hadn't actually captured a spider, not a live one, but their intelligence reports had identified what they were and what they did.

"They're perfectly safe. I've had one used on me several times. Am I any different?"

"You're a member of the Hive, Sam."

"And so are you," said Sam.

Janice considered, and shook her head. "No. That's a bridge too far for me, Sam."

"Momomomomom," said Sam.

"Momomomomomom," said Janice, stiffening as she went wide eyed.

"Momomomomom. Mamoomisham," said Sam.

"Momomomomomomom," said Janice.

Janice lay there, stiff as a board, as Sam put the spider on the bedside.

********

Janice lay head down on the pillow, whimpering slightly as she saw the spider out of the corner of her eye.

"That's a good girl, don't move, lie still," said Sam. She held Janice's arms down, just in case. A good thing, because Janice instinctively tried to claw the spider off when it jumped on her back. "No, Janice," said Sam, holding her down. She knew one of the many things Janice would be taught was not to resist the spiders.

"No, Sam, please-" Janice said, but her voice was cut off, as the spider's tendrils entered her head. Then her eyes floated up into their sockets, and her eyelids started fluttering rapidly as Janice started to pant.

Sam smiled. Janice as ready. She started to play with Janice's clitoris. "You want to bring people into the Hive."

"I want to bring people into the Hive." Janet's voice was a monotone, her eyes still rolled up into her head.

"Bringing people into the Hive is so pleasurable. Every time you bring someone into the Hive, you feel it, in your breasts. In your body. In your cunt," said Sam, her fingers gently tickling Janice's vaginal lips.

"In my cunt," Janice whispered. Just saying the word excited her.

"You want to spread the Hive."

"Yes... I am HiveFlesh," said Janice.

It went on and on like that for some time.

When Janice came out of it, two hours later, the first thing she received was a kiss and a hug from Sam. And then they communed, for another two solid hours. And after that, they made love. It was three o'clock in the morning before Sam, exhausted, returned home to Gavin.

That became their routine, every night. Janice would greet her at her front door, wearing a low cut sexy nightgown. They would go inside. Janice would allow the spider to reprogram her brain. After the first time, she no longer resisted; after the second round of programming, she was no longer hesitant; and after the third, she was simply cooperative. It was no more traumatic for her than brushing her teeth.

They had wonderful communing sessions, completely nude, their erect nippled tits pointing out in opposite directions, moaning constantly as they each imagined their bodies being ravished by the other.

And the sex was wild too. One night, Janice solemnly opened a carved jade box. "Do you know what's in here, Sam?"

Sam shook her head.

Janice opened it. It was a double-sided flesh colored strap on dildo. "This was ours, Sam, do you remember it?"

"Yes," said Sam.

"I haven't used it with anyone since the day you left me," said Janice, with real emotion in her eyes.

Sam stood up and caressed her friend's face. She gave her a passionate kiss, and then said, "Then isn't it about time we put it to some use again?"

Janice was thrilled when she strapped it on. It still fit, after all these years. She oiled it as she looked lovingly at Sam's large breasts and erect nippled tits. Janice gasped as she inserted one end in herself. Then she hovered over Sam, who accommodatingly spread her legs and lifted her knees.

"Ready?" she said.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Sam grinned. She felt real enthusiasm, even as she knew she was simply using Janice's lust as a tool, a tool to help her rider grow more mature and better enslave her.

Janice entered Sam slowly. Sam groaned as she was filled. Dildos felt a little different from penises. More rigid. It was a little uncomfortable. But the feeling brought back memories, of her and Janice in college.

Sam opened her eyes. Janice was looking at her questioningly. Sam smiled encouragingly. Janice started to thrust in and out of her, as if she had a penis. But every time Janice thrust into Sam, Janice felt the other end thrusting back into her. In some ways, she felt just like a man. Like the dominant one.

"Ooooh," Sam cried.

"Have you missed this, deep inside you, Sam?"

"Yes," said Sam, as Janice thrusted into her, like a man.

"You love me, and only me," said Janice.

"Yes," said Sam. She would say whatever was necessary to bring Janice fully into the Hive.

Sam, kissing Janice passionately, loved every minute of it. She felt so sexually alive. But even more, Janice was on top, doing all the work, exactly what was needed to stimulate her rider to mature, which was the purpose of this entire exercise. As Sam looked up in the mirror on the ceiling, she saw Janice's rider pulsating, humping her back, nurturing itself on Janice's increased exertions. Janice sweated profusely and her muscles got a great workout as she moved in and out of Sam, over and over, Janice barely noticed the rider sapping her energy as she gave Sam the fucking of her life.

Soon both Sam and Janice climaxed together, crying out as they smiled and kissed each other adoringly.

Afterwards, Janice said, "That was good, Sam, so very good. I never want this to end, never."

Sam said nothing. She knew it would be ending, in just a day or two, in fact, once Janice's rider matured. She was here to do a job. If Janice thought there was more to it than that, and if that illusion helped Sam accomplish her mission, so much the better.

And then the day came, two days later, when Janice's rider developed a beautiful gold ring around the edges, showing it had finally matured, and Sam knew her time with Janice had come to an end.

"My rider loves me," said Janice, admiring it in the mirror.

Sam gave her a congratulatory kiss. "It does," she agreed. She handed Janice a jar of worms.

"What do I do with these?" Janice asked, although part of her already knew.

She had to know. For the past five days, the spider had been programming her for one thing, and one thing only: to distribute the worms far and wide in HomePlanet Security Headquarters. At first Janice had been naturally resistant, but after five days of programming, her resistance was little more than nominal.

"Put them on every patient you see in the medical wing," said Sam. "As a doctor, you have a wonderful ability to have physical contact with many people. That makes you extremely valuable to the Hive."

"But... to Infect everyone on the base...."

"Do it," said Sam. She kissed her. "Do it, and we will be together, and have a baby." She kissed her again.

"Oh Sam," said Janice longingly, her eyes filled with hunger and sensuality

And with that, Sam knew she was ready.

*********

When Sam got home that night, Gavin saw the success of her mission written all over her face, and they enjoyed a wild night of communing and energetic sex.

"Imagine all the people who Janice is going to bring into the Hive," Gavin whispered into her ear, as he pounded into her vagina. "Imagine all the bodies, all the minds who are going to be taken by the Hive. "

Sam wasn't sure whether or not she specifically agreed with what Gavin was saying, but the way he was saying it was so sexy. It lit her vagina on fire, sending tendrils of pleasure up to her breasts and tits. "Oh yes," she grinned, as she kissed him passionately. Their tongues dueled in her mouth while his penis danced inside of her inner chamber.

Sam thought about all the people who would come to Janice's office for a medical exam. They would leave with something additional; a rider on their back.

"Imagine the tendrils in their minds, altering, changing, making them surrender to the Hive. Making them give up all control of themselves."

"Oooooh," Sam cried. She imagined Janice taking over her medical staff one by one, giving them all riders until they were all controlled by the Hive, all the doctors and nurses. Then, one by one, members of HomePlanet Security would be taken over as they came in for medical exams. Janice and her staff would seduce them, one by one, making love to them while baking baby riders to take over their minds and bodies. They would enter Janice's office as free men and women but leave as tools of the Hive.

"And imagine all those backs with loving riders. All those penises which will be fertilizing for the Hive. All those vaginas which will be adding to our numbers!"

"Ooooh, oh yes, oh yes! Gavin!" Sam cried. At that moment, her rider rewarded her with an orgasm for positive thinking, and she climaxed heavily, even as she was still neatly impaled on Gavin's aching organ.

********

They lay in bed afterwards, arm and arm. "You've done good work."

"Thank you," said Sam, with a smile.

"And now it's time for your next assignment," said Gavin.

"And what is that?" Sam asked, playing with his chest hair.

"While Janice infects everyone at HomePlanet Security, I want you to get permission from General Henderson to take a short leave of absence, ostensibly to consult with your superiors in Survey Service Command."

"In Colorado Springs?"

"Yes. You will go and infect some key personnel there. Find mid level or senior people in every area--technical, personnel, command, training, and medical, and Infect at least a half dozen people."

"How am I to Infect them?"

"With this," said Gavin, smiling as he rubbed her vaginal lips.

She slapped his arm playfully. "Gavin! Not every man is attracted to me!"

"Any man with a working set of testicles is." Before she could protest, he said, "Your rider can emit a pheromone which will get men... excited."

"Really?'

"Yes."

Sam's eyes narrowed. "Did you use it on me?"

"I never had to," said Gavin.

Sam bit her lip.

Gavin smiled. "Use your ESPer powers to find those who would be more inclined. You're a very attractive woman, Sam. You'll be surprised how many men would have you if they could."

"I guess so," she said. "What happens if I run into an ESPer? They may sense the rider on my back."

"No they won't," Gavin grinned. "We've taken care of the ESPers."

"All of them?"

Gavin nodded.

That was a shock to Sam. Thinking about things, she frowned.

"What is it?"

"You want me to Infect senior people at Survey Service Command. That's going to create quite a security breach."

"Yes," said Gavin.

Sam tried to concentrate. She felt a conflict, coming from somewhere deep inside. "Whatever else I am, I am still a Survey Service officer. I... I can't betray my command."

"You did it with Janice."

"Janice... was a close friend. Janice was one person," said Sam, trying to rationalize it.

"Who is going to help us compromise the entire headquarters."

"I know, but... but..."

"The black box, Sam."

"But..."

"Sam."

Sam sighed. She reached over and grabbed the black box, brought it on the bed, and opened it. Her heart leapt as she saw the spider inside, but she obediently lay face down on the pillow.

"Good girl," said Gavin, stroking her head. "Such a very good girl."

That was the last thing she remembered for a while.

********

Two days later, Sam, dressed in her finest Survey Service parade uniform, made her way into the Survey Service base at Colorado Springs. The Survey Service had bases all around the world. Its original base had been in Perth, Australia, but when the Australian branch had merged with the global branch, it had become the United Survey Service headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. Then fifty years ago, after the first alien invasion, it was felt that the headquarters should be at a more secure location, so the Survey Service had turned the facility over to HomePlanet Security and moved to the spaceport just outside of Colorado Springs, not far from Cheyenne Mountain. Many of the secure operations of the Survey Service were actually run from the mountain, and that is exactly where Sam made her way to.

Still, she had had some angst, the night before, as she sat in front of a mirror in her hotel room in Colorado Springs.

"I can't believe I'm going to betray the Survey Service," said Sam.

"You're not part of the Survey Service anymore," said Sam.

"I'm not?"

"You're part of the Hive now," said Sam.

"But the Survey Service has been my life."

"Your old life. The old must be swept away, so the new can be reborn," said Sam.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," said Sam.

"You will do this," said Sam.

She had tossed and turned all night, but the next morning she showed up at the entrance to the mountain complex.

She was cleared through three rounds of security. She realized how backwards the security system was. It checked for the user's identity, not what was in her mind.

She met the officer in charge of arrivals, Colonel Haverstorm, and was relieved, after scanning his mind, that he was not interested in her. A happily married man in his 50's, Haverstorm was fiercely devoted to his wife. Sam was pleased. Part of her hoped all the officers she met was like him.

Unfortunately, that was not to be the case. Once she explained her ostensible mission to Haverstorm, and got a pass to give her free run of the complex, she found nearly every man she met to be interested in her.

Her first target was Captain Michael Terrell. He worked in the Intelligence branch, was 35 years old, divorced, and looking for love. As he looked as Sam's beautiful face, green eyes, blonde hair, and sexy figure, he found himself very attracted to her. Sam decided an intelligence officer would be a big gain for the Hive, and invited him out for drinks. He accepted readily.

It had been a long time since Sam had been on a date. But she needn't have worried. Sam, the other Sam, told her what to do.

They had drinks and flirted a while in the hotel bar. From the way Terrell stared at her, Sam didn't have to be an ESPer to figure out what he was thinking. After the compulsory two drinks, she shyly invited him up to her room. He readily accepted.

Ten minutes later their clothes were off and they were making love on the bed. She never even had to use the pheromones. The only thing Sam had to be careful of was to make sure that Terrell did not see or touch her back. The first was easily accomplished by always facing him. For the second, there was an awkward moment when she had to wiggle out of his embrace, but she soothed his sore feelings by giving him a passionate kiss.

And then their clothes were off and he was mounting her. It was easier that way, to be on her back, with her rider hidden underneath her. For a brief moment she worried whether her rider would be crushed, then realized how ironic it was to be worried about an alien creature who was controlling her body.

Terrell thrusted in and out of her, and she let him enjoy his paces. There seemed to be some sort of unspoken rule in the Hive that when Infecting someone sexually, to try to time their taking with their own orgasms. It was thought that they were more easily taken during or right after their orgasms. Sam didn't know if that was really true, but she had followed it in practice, with Janice, and now with Terrell.

But Terrell was not getting a worm. Terrell was going to get a rider. Sam didn't have time to linger around Colorado Springs for a few weeks giving people worms one day at a time.

Now that her rider was mature, it had the ability to split. When Sam had split hers with Janice, she learned the most incredible side effect of splitting.

A mind altering orgasm.

The process of splitting drained a lot of flesh and vitality of the host. The rider wanted to encourage that. If the process were painful, the host might not want to cooperate. So even as the rider was draining extra strength and vitality from its host, to get the energy it needed to split, it was filling its host's mind and sexual organs with the strongest orgasmic experiences.

As a result Sam, like all hosts, felt an intense orgasm when her rider had split. When it had reproduced while she was riding Janice, the orgasm had been so intense that she eagerly looked forward to repeat it. So she looked forward to the experience of feeling her rider reproduce again when she was riding up and down on Michael Terrell's penis. She started to groan with sensual pleasure as she felt it beginning to split in two. Terrell, believing her orgasm was due to his rigid penis inside of her, was unaware of the true source of Sam's intense pleasure.

Sam was not so blinded by an orgasm that she was unaware of her responsibilities. Much to Terrell's displeasure, she slowed down when she sensed he was closing in on an orgasm of his own. She was not ready to see him come. Not yet.

When her master finally split into two, and one half started to slink down her right arm, only then did Sam speed up. She leaned forward, blocking Michael's view of her arm with her head, kissing him passionately as he rode up and down on his penis. She and the rider on her armed worked in tandem, cooperatively, waiting for just the right time, which quickly arrived when Terrell cried out, and began to explode inside of her. While his body was flooded with orgasmic feeling, the rider slipped off of her arm onto Michael's neck, and slithered onto his back.

Terrell felt it, but couldn't pay attention to it in the midst of his orgasm. By the time he noticed it, it was too late. Much too late.

"What is this?" he cried, trying and failing to reach around his back with his arm as Sam slowly pulled off his penis.