Bred by the Hive Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam looked at up at him. "It's time, Jack." She lay back, spread her legs, and lifted her knees again. "Come to me, Jack. Come, and let us procreate and expand the Hive."

"I don't know," said Jack uncertainly. He felt the urge to reproduce, just as Sam did. But part of his mind told him that this was wrong, that filling Sam's uterus with some kind of creature just like Marion was not right. He was no longer sure why it was wrong, but he somehow felt that it was.

Sam got up and wrapped her hands behind his neck. She kissed him, pressing her lips against his. She smiled as she felt his penis get stiffer.

Sam reached down and took his penis in her hand. She slowly started to rub the sensitive head against her clitoris. "You want to do this, don't you Jack?"

"Kind of," said Jack, feeling the sexual arousal in his organ.

"Kind of?" said Sam. She gave him a hurt look. She kissed him again, pressing her body hard against him. She grasped his penis like a tool, grinding it harder against her clitoris, in a tight circle, over and over and smiled when she heard him gasp. "How about now, Jack?"

Jack gasped, feeling incredibly stimulated. He felt waves of tension and pleasure emanating from his male sex organ. He stared at Sam, smiling at him, with her large, erect nippled tits.

"My balls... they feel so heavy, so tight," Jack whispered.

"I know the best place in the world for you to empty them, Jack," said Sam, smiling slyly.

We shouldn't be doing this. We are going to create a monster. But I need her so badly!

"Tell me you want me, Jack." Jack felt her sparkling green eyes bore into his as the head of his penis was incredibly stimulated.

"I want you," he gasped.

That wasn't enough for Sam. She continued to grind against the head of his shaft, looking at him imploring me. "Tell me you need me, Jack." The tone was pleading; those green eyes bore into him as she diligently masturbated his shaft. She was working hard to seduce him, to fulfill her prime function: to be fertilized and expand the Hive. She was ready and willing to be taken, and was conditioning Jack to fulfill his Hive-mandated role.

Jack, felt his rider in his brain, filling it with lust, and the head of his penis, tingling with painful need against Sam's clitoris. Whatever the consequences, he couldn't resist any further. "I want you," he gasped. "I need you!"

"Then take me," said Sam. She lay back on the bed again, spread her legs and lifted her knees. All questions and concerns about Greater Intelligences, mind control, being used by aliens, and other thoughts were driven out of Jack's mind as he saw Sam's open and willing vagina. The glistening pink flesh and dark opening was irresistible to him. Even more so was the glowing Hive Mark, just above her slit. Sam was a slave, born and bred to be fucked. It only made him want to fuck her harder. Jack immediately got on top of her and mounted her in one easy stroke.

Sam smiled victoriously and felt a jolt of pleasure from her rider as she felt Jack insert himself into her. The male had been properly conditioned, and would now fertilize her eggs without any further delay.

Jack loved the first moments after he inserted his penis into Sam every time they made love. Each time felt like the first as he felt her tightness around him before her vagina expanded to accommodate his size. Jack groaned as he put himself all the way into her, and smiled as he heard her gasp. Despite her tough soldier side, Sam was still the female, and he was the male.

"This is what you were made for," Sam said, in a sexy whisper. "What we were made for."

"Yessss," said Jack, feeling so in love with her at that very moment. And then, because the Hive demanded it, but also because he wanted to, Jack Sullivan commenced the ritual of reproduction. He began working his erect organ in and out of his partner. The head of Jack's penis was stimulated by her soft, wet inner walls. Whatever had been done to his testicles hadn't affected his sex drive, and he felt wonderfully stimulated.

Sam loved staring into Jack's eyes when he made love to her. She couldn't think of anything she'd rather do. She was so relaxed, staring at his blue eyes while she felt him frictioning inside of her. She wished he could do it forever.

"Think about it, Jack," she whispered in his ear, as she felt him work on her. "Think of fertilizing my eggs. Does it excite you?"

"Yes," he whispered hoarsely.

Sam's eyes shone with erotic pleasure. "Think of your balls, filled with Hivecum you're about to put into me. Doesn't it make you feel so manly? Don't you feel so masculine?"

"Yesssss," said Jack, feeling a chill in his nipples and the painful stiffness of his masculine rod. He felt like such a tool of the Hive and loved every minute of it. He felt the tightness in his balls. Soon all of the Hivesperm he was carrying within him would be inside of her.

"Think of fertilizing my eggs, and making my belly grow large with beautiful Hive creatures. Doesn't that excite you? To put the seeds of alien life inside of me, and watch it grow?"

"Ohhhh... yes, yes, yessssss..." said Jack. All reluctance was gone now. He felt the tendrils in his mind, telling him how important his work was. His role was to fertilize, and her role was to be inseminated. They would be producing Hive creatures, but it was all for the good. The Hive must grow.

"You're the male, Jack. You're the male who's going to fertilize me. Say it, Jack, say it," she said.

"I am the male," said Jack, as he poled in and out of her vagina. His rod looked so hard and powerful now, glistening with Sam's vaginal juices. He felt his penis get tighter and tighter. "My role is to fertilize your eggs with my seed." It felt good to say it. So very good. His rider saw to that. And yet... at the back of his mind, he knew. He knew. They were creating something. Something which would replace mankind.

Jack's seed had been replaced with the seed of the Hive. He had been cuckolded in the ultimate way; not only had his seed been replaced with another's, but he was still responsible for delivering it! It should have upset him terribly. Instead, it excited him even more.

"You want to make Hive creatures inside of me. You love being controlled, being used," said Sam. It excited her just to say it. She felt her orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Yes... yes..." said Jack. He felt the words forming in his head. Despite his minor doubts, the words felt so easy to say, so pleasurable when he said them! "I love being controlled by the Hive. I love having my penis used to expand the Hive." Every time he pulled out, he saw the glowing green Hive Stamp on the head of his penis, and it excited him terribly. I am a slave, and I love every minute of it.

"You are just a tool of fertilization," she commanded, her eyes gleaming.

"Yessss.... I am just a tool of fertilization, a tool to fertilize eggs. I must fertilize... fertilize... fertilize.... Oooooh!" Jack gasped. His spoken words, as well as the frictioning on the head of his shaft, were enough to send him over the edge. He had crossed a line which could not be uncrossed; fertilization was imminent! He felt the sexual tendrils of his rider in his balls and shaft, pushing him to build up as much sexual energy to have the greatest ejaculations possible.

"Yes, Jack, yes!" Sam cried, sensing the line which had just been crossed. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on his penis as it started to twitch and tremble.

"Sam... Sam dear.... My master has given me permission to climax! I'm going to come!" Jack gasped, thrusting harder and harder.

She felt it too. "My master is going to let me come too, my love!"

Jack let out a raw animal groan as he pushed himself one last powerful time fully into her, driving Sam's head back and making her yell. He felt his balls swell and begin pumping out his seed. Enormous ropes of sperm jumped out of the narrow slit of his penis into Sam's vagina. Whatever the aliens had put inside his testicles was now racing down his shaft and erupting deep inside her body. Jack felt incredibly used and incredibly gratified, all at the same moment. The Hive had used him, but at the same time, he was able to perform the ultimate biological act that a man could perform, and for that, he was secretly glad.

As Jack filled Sam with unknown liquids, he looked down at her sexy body, her warm, soft breasts and her tight, slick vagina, her glowing slave mark right above her pubic folds, and was so grateful. Grateful for the master on his back for allowing him to take her in this way.

Afterwards, they lay in each other arm's, enjoying each other, totally open to the possibilities of impregnation. Sam felt so glad. Here she was, fulfilling her prime function, incubating eggs, having them fertilized, and expanding the Hive. It made her feel so good. And the man who fertilized her was Jack, the love of her life. Life couldn't get any better than this. Sam smiled at Jack, even as he was still inside of her, just enjoying the sensation. He smiled back.

"We're being used," said Jack softly. "It's using our sex drives to make more of them."

"Yes my love," said Sam softly. "But it feels so good, doesn't it?"

Jack smiled at her, and tenderly kissed her.

All was bliss... until they heard the sound of clapping.

Gavin had entered Jack's bedroom.

"Gavin!" said Sam. Jack was still on top of her. Inside of her. She was mortified. Gavin knew was they were doing, but still... it was so embarrassing.

"No, don't get up," said Gavin, with a smile and a wave of the hand. "I'm just here to check on your progress."

"To check on our progress?" Jack said incredulously.

"Marion ordered it," said Gavin.

"Did she recommend any particular positions?" Jack asked.

Despite everything, Sam laughed.

Jack stared at Gavin's approving face. "You... you're her husband, and you're fine with all this, with... me impregnating your... your....?" Jack asked.

"Wife?" said Gavin. "Yes."

"And you don't mind when she and I....?"

"Of course not. We are all slaves of the Hive. Past family associations have no validity," said Gavin.

"So you don't mind if she and I continue to...." Jack still couldn't quite believe what he was hearing from Sam's husband.

"You will be expected to. Every day, twice a day, for the next five days," said Gavin.

"Will you be coming to watch?"

Sam had to restrain another laugh.

But Gavin merely smiled and said, "Be productive. Expand the Hive. And Sam... an encore performance is recommended." As Sam nodded, he turned and left.

"What an understanding husband," said Jack. He turned to Sam. "When is the divorce?"

Sam couldn't help but laugh.

"What an asshole," said Jack.

"He is my husband," said Sam.

"He sure doesn't act like it," said Jack. "If I caught my wife with another man, I'd, I'd-"

"You'd what?" said Sam, smiling as she started to push back and forth on his penis. She felt it stirring slightly.

"I'd do something," said Jack.

"Let's do something else," Sam suggested, flipping over so that she was on top. He slid out of her. She grabbed his penis firmly and expertly worked the tip of it into the opening nestled between her vaginal lips, and in one smooth motion inserted him into her. Sam, smiling broadly, started to ride his shaft, which was rapidly hardening again.

"Again?" said Jack.

"Gavin ordered it," said Sam. "He'll know if we don't." She started to ride up and down on his organ. "We must obey the Hive," she said feverishly, even as she bounced up and down on him.

They made love a second time. It was as beautiful as the first. When Jack ejaculated a second time, and pulled out, he noticed his sperm was as black as his testicles now were. Sam assured him it was only temporary. "Your sperm had to be modified to work."

"Wonderful. I hope no other parts of me are modified," said Jack.

********

They made love every day, twice a day. Jack gave only token resistance. He knew what they were doing were wrong. He knew they were creating some kind of monster. But whenever he tried to resist, Sam would look into his eyes, and make him repeat his prime function. Each time he said "My purpose is to fertilize your eggs, and expand the Hive," he fell into some kind of erotic trance, and before he was aware of what was happening, he was between Sam's legs again, pounding into her.

Still he tried to resist. "We shouldn't be doing this," he gasped. But even as he said it, Jack was moving hard in and out of Sam's vagina as strongly as he could to satisfy his rider's insistence that he ejaculate inside of her while Sam eagerly ground her vaginal muscles against the head of his penis, as they both worked hard to satisfy both their masters. "We... we really shouldn't," he gasped again.

"And yet we are," said Sam, with a satisfied grin, as she felt Jack on top of her, and inside of her. "Don't you feel the heaviness in your balls, Jack?"

"Yes," Jack hissed.

"Doesn't it feel like you'll explode if you don't release?"

"Yes," he said again. He didn't know if it was a real feeling, or something his rider was doing to him.

"Where do you need to release, Jack? Where is the only place our masters will let you release?" Sam asked.

Jack thrusted vigorously. "Inside you," he whispered.

"That's right, Jack. That's the only place you can empty your balls, the only one," said Sam."Do it, Jack. Do it now!"

No, I shouldn't! A small voice inside Jack's head. Men were not meant to be slaves! They weren't meant to be bred like animals!

Yes we are , said a stronger voice inside of Jack. I am simply a penis, a tool of reproduction.

Jack's balls and penis started to ache with pain and he felt the urgent need to release. There was no turning back now.

And then the inevitable happened. The inevitable was always happening. Jack cried out as he let go with all he had. Each time his rider pulsed on his back, he deposited a thick rope of creamy Hive cum inside of his love. Pulse, pulse, pulse pulse. He felt the delicious ribbon of control between his rider and penis, pulsing with sexual energy with every throb. Jack realized his rider had full control over his male sex organ, not him. It would decide what he deposited and when and where. He was simply a tool to carry out its orders.

Sam, who had no reservations about what they were doing, grinned from ear to ear, as she felt Jack's seed entering her unprotected womb, knowing that she was being bred by the Hive, and loving every minute of it. When Jack finally pulled out of her, for a moment the glowing Slave Mark on the head of his penis was next to the similar one above her slit. Sam looked down at their marks. "Beautiful," she breathed, kissing him again.

Jack eventually stopped resisting even verbally. All Sam had to do was take him by the arm, look him in the eye, and demand, "Fertilize me!" and he would obey, meekly following her to the bedroom to carry out his assigned role.

********

Finally, four days later, it happened. They were lying in bed together, about an hour after Jack filled her with his seed. It had been good. It was always good. He smiled as he stared at her beautiful body. Whatever reservations he had being used as a breeding tool, he couldn't deny how much he loved making love to Sam.

And then Sam sat up abruptly.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"I don't know," said Sam. She felt a stirring in her belly. She touched it, looked down, then smiled broadly. "I'm pregnant!" she cried.

Jack was ambivalent about it. "Oh good, I'm going to be a father. Of some kind of cold monster lady." He was thinking of Marion.

"Don't look at it like that," said Sam. "We've proven we're fertile together! Once I give birth, they'll have to give us permission to have a real child!"

"But what kind of 'real child'?" Jack wondered.

"Stop complaining and hug me, Jack!" said Sam sternly. Jack obeyed.

********

Over the course of the next week, Sam's belly started to grow big.

"Touch it, Jack, touch it," said Sam, as she raised her shirt to show her ballooning belly.

Jack reached out with a trembling hand and felt it. He could feel vibrations inside.

What kind of monster have I put inside of her? Jack wondered. What kind of terrible creature is using Sam's body to nourish it, to grow and emerge as something which will enslave mankind? What have I done?

"It's life, Jack. Life that you and I created." Sam stared at him with shiny eyes. She reached for him and pulled him to her. "Can you feel it moving inside of me?"

"Yes," he whispered, feeling it with his hand.

"You put that in there, Jack." Her eyes were shining. "I'm incubating Hive life, the highest ambition any female can have in the Hive. You've put the Hive deep inside of me, into my uterus, and I'm forever grateful," she whispered. All Jack's reservations vanished as he looked into her eyes and got an immediate erection.

"Doesn't it feel good, Jack?" She whispered in his ear. "Aren't you excited to know that you were used to create Hive Life inside me?"

"Yes," said Jack, feeling words appearing in his head as his rider was hot and heavy on his back. "I am fulfilling my biological destiny. When I fill you with the seeds of life, I love it more than anything."

Sam started to kiss and hug him. She whispered in his ear. "It's sucking energy from my body, Jack. It's using energy from my body to grow big and strong. And when it's ready, our child is going to come into the world and enslave humanity."

Although what she was saying was terrible, somehow Jack got even more sexually aroused by the way she was saying it. Before long their clothes were off and they were making love, not because they were required to, but because they wanted to. Jack found making love to a heavily pregnant Sam was even more exciting than it had been when her belly was flat. His penis got hard as he looked at her enormous belly and realized that he was the one who had put life into her. He was the one who made her so big. It was his seed which had filled her up. He felt incredibly male, incredibly dominant, and incredibly proud as he thrust within her.

But then something unusual happened when he climaxed. Suddenly, just as his penis erupted, he felt glued to Sam. His penis ejaculated, but he felt like more than just sperm was coming out. Jack felt the very energy from his body draining. He tried to pull away but he couldn't. Finally, a moment later he felt the pull diminish. He pulled away. When he pulled out, his penis was limp.

He felt exhausted, and collapsed by her side. "What was that?" he said.

"I told you the baby is taking energy from my body to grow, Jack," said Sam, caressing his hair. "It's also taking energy from you as well. You should feel flattered."

********

Jack didn't want to experience being drained again, but he had no choice. The rider on his back saw to that. Sam called him to service her sometimes twice a day as her pregnancy waxed. Jack would try to resist, but all Sam would have to do is spread her legs, or rub her breasts, or even give him that sexy look, and he was hooked. He made love to her again and again, knowing the price he had to pay for it. As Sam's unborn baby drained some of the energy of out of him through his penis, Jack felt weak, but knew, from the tendrils in his mind, that it was the right thing to do.

Sam's breasts started to change. They became very tender, and Jack had to be careful when he touched them. They became heavy and engorged with milk for the baby. But what kind of milk? On the fifth day of her pregnancy, Sam's teats started to leak a viscous green fluid.

"What is that?" said Jack, scooping some with his finger. It looked disgusting.