Bred by the Hive Ch. 46

Story Info
Sam seduces her sister Carla and gives her a rider.
9.5k words
4.75
5.5k
3
0

Part 46 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 46

By Gary LM Martin

Major Samantha Arden of the United Survey Service is a senior official in HomePlanet Security and is a very skilled ESPer, which makes her a prime target for the Hive. She has a strained marriage with her husband Gavin and is secretly in love with her superior officer, Colonel Jack Sullivan. All that changes as Sam gets taken by the Hive.

After a week of bedrest, Sam was recovered, or at least as recovered as she could be after giving birth to a Greater Intelligence which had nearly consumed her body and her mind. Feeling reinvigorated, Sam proactively made love to Jack, loved every minute of it, and then sought out Gavin.

"So, can Jack and I have a child now, for real?" Sam asked. She had lost all discomfort at asking her husband for permission to be impregnated by another man.

"You want to have a child with him, but not me?" said Gavin.

That stopped her cold. For once, Sam didn't know what to say.

"Relax," said Gavin, breaking the tension with another smile. "You and I have not been genetically paired. You and Jack have. I'm sure the two of you will get permission soon." Gavin gave her an appraising look. "In the meantime, there are one or two minor tasks you must complete first, before you will be ready for full scale reproduction."

"I'm ready," said Sam.

"Good. We're going to take a little trip tomorrow," said Gavin.

The next day, Gavin took Sam to the Hive nest in northern McLean. They undressed and made their way in. It much like Sam remembered it from her last visit.

Gavin took her to a small chamber where there were a series of worms and riders in different compartments. Gavin asked her to scan the first set of worms with her ESPer powers.

"Do you sense anything?"

He was looking at her carefully. Could he tell if she lied?

"I sense... an alien presence," said Sam honestly.

Gavin nodded, giving a small smile. That had been the honesty test, apparently. Then he showed her another set of worms. She sensed them too.

But then Gavin showed her another batch of worms, and Sam sensed nothing from them. Nothing at all. They looked like the first set of worms, but she got no ESPer impression from them.

Gavin smiled. "We used one of those on you when I first Infected you. But we weren't sure about them. Now we can use them on ESPers and others with sensitive talents."

Sam saw how she was helping the Hive yet again. She had helped them Infect a wide swath of HomePlanet Security and the Survey Service and now she was helping target ESPers. But once again, she had no choice.

Then Gavin had her analyze a sample of riders. Sam did, but shook her head with each one. She sensed something from all of them.

"We'll have to keep trying, then," said Gavin. Then he led her to a series of alcoves. There was a person in each alcove, with a spider on their heads. "Forget about the spiders. I'm interested in the minds of the people. What do you sense from the first one?"

Sam reached out to the first man, who looked to be in a daze. "There is something wrong with his mind... something unusual."

Gavin nodded. "What about the next one?"

The next alcove contained a woman, who smiled in an almost normal way, which was odd, in a place like this.

Sam frowned. "Something is also wrong with her."

"Something?"

"It's as if her feelings have been... manufactured. It's hard to explain."

"And what about the next one?"

The next alcove contained a man who was crying, loudly.

Sam concentrated. "Sadness... loss... that's all I get from this one."

"Nothing... artificial?"

"No," said Sam.

"Thank you, Honey," said Gavin, giving her a hug. "We can go home now."

********

One day Sam was in the bathroom admiring the third ring on her rider. The rash around the rider was growing larger and redder than ever before, but it was of no concern. No concern.

"What are you looking at?" Jack asked.

"My third ring," said Sam, enjoying it when he hugged her. "I'm triple banded now. But Jack... they say a triple banded rider has complete control over me."

"Does it? If so, why are you crying in my bathroom?"

Sam paused. That was an excellent point. If she was under the total control of the aliens, why had she come crying to Jack?

"I don't buy it," said Jack. "I mean, sure, they can control our bodies. And they do. But they can't control our minds, not on the really important things."

"Like what?"

"Like my love for you," said Jack, pressing his waist against hers. "Is your love for me something the aliens put in your head?"

"No," said Sam, sobbing.

"And my love for you certainly isn't. As long as that's real, I figure there's a lot of us left," said Jack. "They try to convince us that they're controlling us in every way. That's part of the game."

Sam stiffened. It reminded her of something Colonel Worth Rogers had told her, a few weeks ago, shortly before she had been taken.

"Actually, you know, these pancakes aren't all bad," said Jack.

"They're not?" said Sam.

"When I take you on your hands and knees, I kind of like seeing yours humping your back," Jack confessed.

"You do?"

"Yeah," said Jack. "It's this mass of pulsating flesh. It's like an extra set of breasts. It makes you look more womanly, more feminine, more... fuckable."

Sam blinked. This surprised her. She also had her own confession to make. "I... I also kind of like seeing yours, in the mirror, when you thrust into me. It seems to thrust in and out in sync with your movements. It makes you seem more... potent. More manly. More... sexy," said Sam, looking up at him shyly. She pressed her breasts against him. "Do you really think my rider is sexy, Jack?" she asked, in a low voice.

"I do," said Jack, kissing her.

"Then make love to me, Jack. Make love to us."

Jack kissed her again, and then the Hiveslaves copulated, a complete pair, or counting their riders, a discrete group of four.

********

The following day....

"We want your sister," said Gavin. He watched Sam's reaction closely.

"My sister?" said Sam. She blinked twice. "You mean Carla."

"Unless she has a different name now."

Sam thought rapidly. Carla was her older sister, but at 40, was still a beautiful woman. She was happy married to Michael Farley and they had three adult children, Abby, Charlotte, and Stuart.

"You mean just Carla?" said Sam carefully.

"No," said Gavin, giving a predatory smile. "We want her, and her entire family." He paused. "Is that a problem?"

"No," said Sam, looking away. "It's just... Charlotte, my niece, the youngest, is only 18."

"We have brought even younger into the Hive, Sam," said Gavin. He turned her chin so she was facing him. "Is this a problem?"

"A problem? No, no problem," said Sam, looking visibly nervous.

"Then here is what I want you to do." Gavin told her the details.

Sam's frown grew deeper. "That's a little... unusual, don't you think, Gavin?"

"It is what the Hive demands," said Gavin. He stared at her sternly.

Sam felt like she was being tested. She nodded. "I will comply."

"Good. To begin with, I want your sister brought into the Hive by the end of the day tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" said Sam, raising her eyebrows.

"The Hive demands it," said Gavin.

"Of course. Tomorrow, then," said Sam, nodding quickly. She felt some trepidation about bringing her sister into the Hive; but then, as her triple banded rider pulsated, she suddenly felt better about it.

Carla would want to be in the Hive. I am giving her a tremendous gift.

Sam smiled and felt sure of herself again.

********

Carla was a dark haired 40 year old housewife with a face like Sam's. They were clearly sisters. She was almost as tall, and her breasts were wider, but not as protruding as Sam's. Sam didn't have the closest relationship with Carla. Carla would never admit it but she was jealous of Sam's success in the Survey Service. Her parents had always favored Sam because she had been more academically successful in school. Sam was also younger and prettier so there was a lot of resentment which at times grew acrimonious. But after Carla got married their relations improved somewhat. Still, Sam would never say that she and Carla were especially close.

Carla had a lot of free time since Stuart and Abby were in college and Charlotte was about to become a senior in high school. But that didn't mean she would make time for Sam. So Sam simply called her and told Carla she had to see her, and that it was urgent.

"Urgent?" Carla frowned over the holocomm. "What's urgent, Sam?"

It's urgent you be brought into the Hive by tomorrow, Sam thought. But she couldn't say that. "I'll explain when I see you tomorrow at your apartment."

"Sam-"

"I'll be there at 10 AM," said Sam, ending the connection.

She took a deep breath. She knew what Gavin and the Hive were doing. They were testing her loyalty. The question was why? Sam had already brought Jack and high level military officials into the Hive. And she wore a triple banded rider on her back. What more could they ask of her?

********

Sam arrived at Carla's apartment a little after ten in the morning the following day. "Samantha," said Carla, giving Sam a semi-sincere hug. "So good to see you."

"And you," said Sam, maneuvering so Carla's arms didn't touch her rider. Carla noticed Sam quickly pulling away from her embrace and frowned.

"Well, come in, Sam. Tell me what's on your mind."

Sam entered Carla's apartment. "Where's Michael? The kids?"

"Michael is away at work, Sam," said Carla. "Since it's summer, the kids are off from school. Stuart is traveling for the next two weeks, Abby is out shopping, and I think Charlotte is at the library."

Oh. Sam had somehow hoped that Charlotte, the youngest one, might have gone abroad for the summer. No such luck.

"Sam, what's this all about?" Carla asked. "I don't hear from you for months, and all of a sudden you have something urgent to talk to me about. What is it, dear?"

Sam wet her lips. "Something has... happened at Homeplanet Security."

"Go on," said Carla, sitting down on the sofa, and gesturing for Sam to do the same.

Sam told Carla how the Hive had come to Earth, and how they had taken over people with riders.

"Riders," said Carla, her eyes narrowing. "Is the government taking care of this?"

"Kind of," said Sam. Actually, the government was increasingly in the hands of the Hive now.

"Sam, what does this have to do with me?" Carla asked.

"I'll... I'll show you," said Sam. She could have just seduced Carla; it would have been easy enough for her rider to emit pheromones, to put Carla in the right frame of mind. It didn't matter that Carla wasn't a lesbian; she would be under the spell of arousing chemicals, unable to resist, until her new master took control of her.

But Gavin specifically ordered Carla taken without the use of pheromones. He seemed to trying to make it as emotionally difficult as possible for Sam, which Sam, even with a triple banded rider on her, didn't fully appreciate. But she had no choice but to obey Gavin, and the Hive.

Sam got up and took off her jacket. Then she started unbuttoning her shirt. When Sam removed her shirt, she turned around, and Carla shrieked.

"Sam, what is that thing on your back?" Carla said, jumping up.

"It's one of those riders I was telling you about," said Sam.

Carla looked at the red rash around the edges of it. "Does it hurt?"

"Not at all. On the contrary, it feels good," Sam said smugly.

"Sam... does it control you?"

Sam took a deep breath, making her breasts heave. "It guides me," said Sam.

"And what is it guiding you to do now?" Carla said.

Sam bowed her head. "I... I have been instructed to bring you into the Hive."

"Into the Hive." Carla took a deep breath. "What does that mean Sam?"

Sam took a step forward. "You have to take a rider, Carla."

"You want to put one of those things on my back? No," said Carla, taking a step back.

Sam sighed. She again wished she had been allowed to use the pheromone on Carla. It would have made things easier for everyone. But her instructions had been quite specific.

"I was told to tell you that if you refused, there would be... consequences," said Sam.

"Consequences," said Carla.

"We will take your children," said Sam, hating herself for saying it.

"No!" said Carla. "No," she shook her head.

Sam sighed, and activated her holocom. The image of Abby appeared on the viewer. She appeared to be in a shoe store.

"What is that?" Carla asked.

"A live stream of Abby," said Sam. She pressed another button, and the image changed to Charlotte. She was in the library, searching for new holobooks. "Our operatives will bring them into the Hive right now if you don't agree."

"No Sam," said Carla, stepping forward and grabbing Sam's arm. "Please, you wouldn't. You couldn't. They're your nieces!"

"It's not up to me, Carla," said Sam. "It's what the Hive requires." She made a show of checking her chrono. "I'm going to get a call in the next five minutes. If I don't tell them that you've joined the Hive, Abby and Charlotte will be taken."

"No... no.... I can't," said Carla, releasing her hold on Sam. "Please don't ask me to do this."

"You have to, Carla," said Sam, and it was her turn to put a hand on her sister's arm. "It's the only way you can save Abby and Charlotte." Sam felt terrible about lying to her sister. She knew that eventually all of her family would be brought into the Hive. But she had her orders.

Carla took a deep breath, and her mind raced. "Sam... those things. Do they really control you?"

Sam gave a sunny smile. "To a very limited degree."

"What do they do to you?"

"Mostly... they enhance your sex drive."

Carla gave a nervous laugh. "My sex drive?"

"They... they feed on sexual energy."

Carla looked at Sam's rider, and bit her lip. "That's all they do?"

"That's all," Sam assured her. She reached down and opened her briefcase, and slowly and carefully took out a rider. She had made it this morning herself, while very enjoyably bucking up and down on Gavin's shaft. The rider was small and immature.

"That's much smaller than the one on your back, Sam," said Carla.

"They come in all different sizes," said Sam. "You'll barely even know it's there."

Carla looked uncertain. "Sam... can't you just tell them that I did it, without actually doing it?"

Sam shook her head. "They'll know." She sighed. "Carla, I'm going to get the call any minute now. Please, think of the children."

Carla took a deep breath. Sam could see the beginning of tears. Sam hated herself for what Gavin and the Hive were making her do. "Come on, Carla, take off your shirt."

Carla nodded tearfully and started to pull her shirt over her head. Her breasts were larger, wider than Sam's, but not nearly as perky. She removed her shirt, standing there, looking confused and worried in her bra. Sam felt a wonderful tingling in her clit; Carla had taken her very first step in submitting to the Hive. Sam took her by the arms and gently led her to the nearest wall.

"Now lean against it," said Sam.

"Sam-"

"Just do it, Carla," said Sam firmly.

Carla, looking fearful and trembling slightly, nodded and leaned against the wall with open palms. "I'm scared, Sam."

"I know," said Sam soothingly, stepping behind her as she admired her sister's bare back. In moments, she would have a master, one created from Sam's very own flesh and blood. She felt a tingling again as she looked down at the small, immature rider in her hands, and then stared at the empty space between Carla's shoulder blades.

"Now take deep, easy breaths, Carla," said Sam.

Carla started to breathe deeply, causing her breasts to move. "Please Sam, please don't hurt me."

Sam smiled as she raised the rider. "You're my sister. I would never do anything to hurt you, Carla."

She looked at her sister. She looked so submissive. Sam had never been attracted to Carla, but seeing her now, like that, leaning against the wall with her ass sticking out, her arms spread, facing away, so vulnerable, made Sam feel a stirring in her groin. She found herself tracing the horizontal line of Carla's thick bra with a finger while a hint of a smile appeared on her lips. Carla would make an excellent addition to the Hive, Sam realized.

Carla whimpered as she waited to be taken.

"Keep breathing deeply," said Sam, raising the rider.

"Sam, please don't do this," Carla cried, looking fearfully behind her.

"Trust me, it's going to feel really good." Sam assured her sister as she raised the rider. "Now get ready, you're going to feel a little pinch-"

Sam gently put the rider on Carla's back. Carla stiffened as she felt the alien warmth of it, and then seconds later the psychic tentacles going into her brain. She immediately grabbed her head and yelled. "It's in my head! Sam, it's in my head!"

Sam once again realized how much easier this all could have been if Carla had been seduced with the pheromone, how much calmer and accepting she would have been. But the Hive had insisted that Carla be taken in this way.

After several moments, Carla's new rider settled in, and Carla stood there blankly, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What are you, Carla?"

"Hiveflesh," said Carla.

"And what is your function?"

"To incubate eggs and expand the Hive." Carla's face relaxed. "Did I just say that?"

"You did!" said Sam joyfully. "Welcome to the Hive, Sis," she said, giving Carla a hug. "Now that you have your rider, we have to work to help it mature."

"Mature." Carla's eyes narrowed again. "What does that mean, Sam?"

"Your rider will gain energy from you," said Sam. "Once it gains enough energy, it will mature and take greater control of your mind."

"Sam, you told me that this thing wasn't going to control me," said Carla.

"I lied. I'm sorry," said Sam. "But I had to do it to save Abby and Charlotte."

Carla stood there, looking stunned. "What... what is expected of me?"

"Not much. Every day you'll be required to take a morning jog with me for an hour."

"A jog?"

"The exertion will help your rider to mature."

"Sam, please don't make me do this."

Sam put on her shirt. "Needless to say, if you refuse, we will have to take the kids into the Hive. I'll be by the same time tomorrow for our first jog."

"What... what about Michael? What if he sees this thing on my back?" Carla asked.

"Make sure he doesn't," said Sam. She went to the door, and opened it. "Oh, and if you make love to him, make sure you're on top."

"Why?"

"It will help your rider grow faster."

Sam left her sister looking horrified in her apartment.

As Sam drove home, she experienced mixed feelings. Part of her was horrified to have brought Carla into the Hive the way she did. But part of her also enjoyed it.

********

The next morning Sam showed up in a tight shirt and shorts at Carla's place. She was pleased to see that Carla was dressed appropriately. She turned Carla around and saw the outlines of her rider under her shirt. Sam nodded with satisfaction and turned Carla to face her. She kissed her sister on the cheek with a sparkle in her eyes. "Are you ready to go?"

Carla nodded.

They started jogging in the neighborhood.

When Sam was behind Carla, she got a better look at her sister's rider. She was pleased she could clearly see the outline of her sister's rider through her shirt. The mass was between her shoulder blades, right where it was supposed to be, just above Carla's bra strap. Over time it would grow so large that she wouldn't be able to wear bras with horizontal straps, as Sam well knew. When Sam's rider grew its third band, it became so large that she could only wear bras with vertical straps.