Bred by the Hive Ch. 47

Story Info
Michael donates sperm to the Hive while Carla is trained.
9.6k words
4.54
7k
4

Part 47 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 47

By Gary LM Martin

Major Samantha Arden of the United Survey Service is a senior official in HomePlanet Security and is a very skilled ESPer, which makes her a prime target for the Hive. She has a strained marriage with her husband Gavin and is secretly in love with her superior officer, Colonel Jack Sullivan. All that changes as Sam gets taken by the Hive.

The next morning, Sam brought her sister Carla to the nearest branch of the Hive, a cave on the edge of town.

Sam started to undress in the faint glow of the bright green light coming from deeper in the cave. The faint sounds of screams could be heard. Sam stood there nude, her body bathed in green light, her breasts and pubis looking various shades of green as she appraised her sister. Sam saw the look of concern on Carla's face. "It will be all right, dear," she said, kissing Carla on the cheek. "Come, I'll help you." She started to help her sister undress, pulling off her shirt.

"You have such a beautiful body," said Sam, as she unstrapped Carla's bra. "You are going to give your body to the Hive and simply love it." Carla's bare breasts looked green under the ambient lighting.

"What's going to happen to me, Sam?" Carla asked, as Sam started to work on her pants.

"You are going to be trained and properly conditioned," said Sam, pulling down her pants.

"Do I have to, Sam? Can't you just train me yourself?" Carla pleaded.

Sam looked at her sister. Carla was clearly frightened, despite her rider's attempt to reassure her. Sam looked Carla in the eye. "I would like nothing better than to complete your training, Carla," she said softly. "But the needs of the Hive are paramount." As she spoke, she pulled Carla's panties down. Now Carla was as nude as Sam.

Sam extended her hand. "Come, Sister."

Carla looked at her sister's hand for a long moment, and then she took it. Sam led her farther into the cave. As they got deeper into the Hive, Carla was startled to see all the Hivelife, and the sounds of lovemaking and reproduction and experimentation and consummation, but she followed Sam's lead. After some time, Sam took her to a chamber where she was introduced to a gorgeous young woman named Hannah Stinson with large breasts and flowing red hair.

"So nice to meet you, Carla! Sam has told me all about you!" said Hannah, giving Carla a big hug. Carla felt Hannah's heavy breasts pressed against her own.

"She has?" Carla, who had only recently gotten used to having physical relations with her sister, was still shy about hugging a complete stranger in the nude, especially another woman. As she felt Hannah's breasts she blushed.

"Yes." Hannah's eyes looked very friendly. "She said you were beautiful. But she never told me how sexy you were," said Hannah, letting her gaze play over Carla's breasts and between her legs.

Carla blushed.

"And still a bit shy, I see. Well, we'll work that out. Follow me, please."

Sam and Carla followed Hannah, deeper into the Hive. Carla whispered, "Sam! Hannah doesn't have a rider!"

"She doesn't need one," said Sam. "Hannah is the next generation of Hivelife. You'll understand everything soon."

They followed Hannah to a chamber which had three men in it. All had riders. And all had massive erections. And one of them was a large, bald black man whose penis was the biggest of them all.

"Carla, these men are your first assignment."

Carla looked from Sam to Hannah to the erect penises and back to Hannah. "I don't understand. I am assigned to do what?"

"To make love to them, of course," said Hannah, without a trace of impatience.

Carla took a deep breath and hesitated.

Hannah was prepared for that. "Carla, what is your purpose?"

"To be fertilized and expand the Hive."

"Therefore, what must you do with these fine gentlemen?"

"I... I....." The words suddenly came to her tongue. "I must perform the ritual of reproduction with them."

"Very good dear," said Hannah.

One of the men came up to her, a tall Spanishy man with big muscles and a winning smile. "Why hello there, beautiful. My name is Eduardo. What's your name?"

"Carla," said Carla, feeling like she was 18 years old all over again.

"Carla, what a beautiful name." Eduardo gently took her hand and kissed it. A thrill went down Carla's spine. Eduardo smiled at her. "Why don't you come over here and talk a bit with my friends and I?"

Carla let herself be pulled in by Eduardo. They chatted for a moment or two, and before long Carla let herself be laid on the ground on her back. Eduardo spread her legs, smiled at her, made sure she was all right, and then gradually entered her. Then he slowly but firmly started to make love to her.

"She's hesitant," Hannah observed, as Carla lay passively while Eduardo gave her her first ride.

"She just got her first band yesterday," said Sam. "But she's far enough along to begin the next phase of the plan."

"Do you have the recording device?" Hannah asked.

"Right here," said Sam, raising it. Even as Carla had sex with one of the HiveFlesh, Sam hit the record button.

********

Michael Farley was in a sore mood. His wife Carla had just announced that she was flying off to visit her aunt for a week, and today was Saturday. He had hoped to spend some time with her. Carla had been distant from him lately, but after the great sex they had had two days ago, he was looking forward to a rematch. Michael loved his wife dearly and would do anything to be with her. But now she was gone.

And the kids weren't home either. He was all alone at home, feeling sorry for himself, when the front door buzzer chimed.

It was his sister in law, Sam.

Michael always had a soft spot for Samantha Arden. He secretly found her very attractive, and even prettier than Carla. Sometimes they would exchange flirtatious looks which would annoy Carla, when she picked up on them.

And so when Sam came in with a smile and hugged Michael, he felt all his irritation wash away.

"Sam, what are you doing here?" Michael asked. "If you're looking for Carla, she's gone."

Sam smiled broadly. She had always liked Michael. "I haven't come for Carla, Michael. I've come for you. May I sit down?"

"Please."

Sam took a deep breath. She started to explain to Michael how the Hive had come to Earth and taken hosts. Michael's smile quickly faded. "These... riders you mention. Can you tell me what they look like?"

"I can do better than that." Sam got up and took off her jacket. Then she unbuttoned her shirt and removed it. She turned around and showed Michael her rider.

Michael gasped. "Sam! Is that thing hurting you?" Suddenly he began to smell a musky woman's scent.

"Not at all," said Sam. "They are really quite benevolent. They bring happiness, peace, and contentment."

"What does any of this have to do with me?" said Michael. He started breathing more rapidly. Seeing Sam in a bra must be exciting him, he figured. Her teats were encased but the tops of her shiny breasts were exposed, showing her smooth, creamy skin. Sam had never shown this much skin to him before. He started to inhale a strong, musky scent.

"Carla... Carla decided to take a rider." Sam gave him a sexy look.

"What? No! That's impossible!" As Michael took deep breaths, he breathed in more of the musky smell. He started to become aroused.

Sam nodded. "She wanted to do it... she was dissatisfied with her home life. She felt something was missing."

"No, I know that's not true," said Michael. But there was an edge of doubt in his voice.

"Why do you think she's left you?" Sam asked.

"Left me? She hasn't left me. She's gone-"

"To visit her Aunt Lilly in Vancouver. No, she's not," said Sam. "She's joined the Hive, and may never return."

"What? I don't believe it." The musky smell was thick in the air now. For some reason, Michael started to feel sexually aroused.

Sam sighed. She pulled out her holocomm, and pressed a button.

An image of Carla appeared, in the cave. She was totally nude, and riding up and down on Eduardo's penis.

"You feel so good," Eduardo said. "Are you enjoying this, Carla?"

"Yes," said Carla, giving him a broad smile.

"Do you like being part of the Hive, Carla?"

"I do," said Carla, as she continued to move up and down.

"We have many more men for you to make love to. Would that please you?"

Carla nodded, grinning widely.

Michael's jaw dropped in shock. As he gasped in more air, he absorbed even more of the pheromones into his system. His penis grew erect. He felt the burning need to have sex.

And then Sam, who still had her shirt off, was sitting by his side. She started to stroke his arm. "I'm sorry you had to see that," she said softly.

"Carla... I can't believe it," said Michael.

"Believe it," said Sam, moving her hand down to his leg. "She's gone."

"No," said Michael. "I have to get her back!" He felt confused. He was talking about getting Carla back, but what he felt first and foremost was intense sexual desire, and his wife's sister was sitting right next to him with her shirt off.

Sam moved her hand up his thigh. She accidently brushed his penis, which was already stiff inside his pants. "There may be a way to get her back."

"What way?" Michael asked. "What way, Sam?"

"If you go into the Hive, you might be able to persuade her to come out," said Sam. She brushed his penis again, and this time it was no accident.

Michael felt incredibly aroused. "Then take me there," he said.

"I can't," said Sam, shaking her head sadly. "Not unless you join the Hive. You'd have to take a rider, like Carla did."

"No... No... I can't do that," said Michael.

"Can't you?" said Sam. She looked into his eyes as she rubbed his penis brazenly through his pants. "I could make it so easy... you wouldn't feel a thing."

She got up and stretched slowly, aware that Michael's eyes were devouring her. She reached behind her and undid the clasp to her bra. It fell to the floor. She heard a sharp intake of air as Michael saw her breasts for the very first time. Carla had large breasts, but they weren't as prominent or long as Sam's.

She pulled down her pants and then her panties. She was gorgeous. Carla was beautiful, but she didn't hold a candle to Sam, with her large, sloping breasts, her bright blonde hair, muscular thighs, and tight ass. Michael was in a tremendous state of arousal and seeing Sam naked made his penis throb with need. He needed to come inside of her now.

Sam rubbed her lush labial lips playfully. "How about it, Michael?"

"You-"

"Would have to make love to you, to give you a rider. Yes," said Sam. She rubbed her lower lips ever so slowly, spreading her legs to give him a better view. "What do you think, Michael? Can you do it? Can you do it for Carla?"

Michael gulped heavily. The musky scent was in his bloodstream now. His erection was positively painful. He looked into her beautiful green eyes. He saw her lovely high cheekbones, and plush red lips. He had to have her. His penis was aching with need. Curtly, he nodded his head.

"Yes, I can do it... for Carla."

Sam gave him a mocking smile.

Sam started to undress him. He hurriedly helped her, fumbling with his own clothes. In moments he was nude, and they went hand in hand to the bed. The bed that Carla shared with Michael. That irony wasn't lost on Sam as Michael, with a painfully rigid erection, tried to position Sam on the bed on her back. But Sam insisted that he be on the bottom and she be on top. She saw the confused look on Michael's face. As the man, he expected to be on top. But what he didn't know was that Sam had to be the one to do the work in order to give her rider the energy it needed to reproduce. But she only smiled and told him, "I want to be on top. I want to feel you inside me as I move up and down on your shaft."

That was all she needed to say. Michael cooperated eagerly and smiled nervously as she mounted him. As Sam inserted his penis inside of her, she reflected that she had seduced her sister and now she was seducing her sister's husband. It didn't matter; they were all simply bodies, bodies to be used by the Hive. Past relationships were irrelevant.

As Sam rode on his shaft, Michael felt like he was in heaven. His wife's sexy younger sister was making love to him. Sam's breasts were more pointed, much more perkier than Carla's which hung down more. And the vibrant blonde had an even more sexier face than his wife. He groaned as Sam moved up and down on his aching shaft.

"Oh Sam! Your vagina feels so incredible!" said Michael. He had totally forgotten about Carla. All he was thinking about was the painful swelling in his balls and the tense tingling in his penis.

"You feel good inside me too," Sam grinned. She rode Michael for all he was worth, and before long was panting for breath, which Michael mistakenly thought was an orgasm. On Sam's back, where there had been one rider, there were now two. "Are you getting close?" she whispered.

"Yeah," said Michael. He felt himself about to explode inside of her.

But then he noticed something round and brown, sliding down her arm. "No, Sam, no," he said, suddenly realizing what was about to happen. He tried to pull her arms away, but Sam had more strength than a woman should, and she kept her arms clamped down on his wrists as her rider made its way to its intended destination.

"Sam, no!" Michael cried.

"I'm sorry," said Sam. "But this is the price you pay for coming."

"Aaaaahhh!" Michael cried stiffening. His penis exploded inside of Sam, squirting his seed into her. As orgasmic pleasure washed over his mind, immobilizing him, the rider jumped onto his back. Michael stiffened and cried out again, but in an entirely different way.

"My head, my head! I feel things inside my head!" he cried.

Sam pulled back and enjoyed the orgasmic glow that her rider had rewarded her with. It was another job well done.

When Michael calmed down, he announced that he had joined the Hive.

"Did I just say that?" Michael blinked.

"Um hm," said Sam. She got up. "You can get dressed now. I'll take you to Carla."

The next phase of the plan was about to begin.

********

Michael was just as shocked and horrified by the Hive as Carla was. But he took off his clothes with far less resistance than Carla had shown and he obediently let Sam lead him to an inner chamber. There he found a bunch of men with erect penises, all standing around a woman who was riding another man who was lying on his back. Michael couldn't believe his eyes. The woman, with a look of intense concentration as she rode up and down on the man's penis, was none other than his wife-

"Carla!" Michael cried. He ran to his wife, but fell to the ground mere feet from her, clutching his stomach.

"Michael!" Carla gasped, looking startled and embarrassed. "What are you doing here-"

"What am I doing here? What are you?" Michael asked.

"I think I can clear things up," said the man who Carla was making love to. "Carla?" he said gently.

Carla dismounted him and got up. The man's penis was glistening with her vaginal juices. The man got up, and even reached down to give Michael a hand. The man was very athletic, and very muscular.

"Forgive me for not making proper introductions," said the man who had been making love to Carla. "My name is Eduardo." He extended his hand, and Michael, in a daze, reached out and shook it automatically. It felt odd to be shaking hands with a naked man with a giant erection which had just been inside his wife.

"You must be Michael, the husband." He examined the rider on Michael's back and smiled. "A new rider, I see?" he looked over at Sam.

Sam nodded.

"Welcome to the Hive, my friend."

"What are you doing with Carla?" Michael demanded.

"Carla is being trained," Eduardo said calmly.

"Trained?" said Michael.

"She is learning that her body no longer belongs to her. Which is something I sense you need to learn as well," said Eduardo. "I think there could be a mutually beneficial learning experience here."

Eduardo issued some orders and someone left the chamber at a run. Michael turned to Carla. "Are you all right?"

"Yes," she hissed. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to save you."

"By taking a rider?"

"Sam said it was the only way."

Carla looked at Sam with betrayal written all over her face. Carla turned back to Michael. "Michael, I took a rider to save you and the kids. You weren't supposed to be involved in any of this."

"I wasn't just going to leave you here."

Love swirled in Carla's heart. She leaned over and hugged her husband, even as their riders pulsated on their backs, Carla's single banded rider and Michael's immature one.

One of the slaves returned, wheeling in a column of green flesh, perhaps three and a half feet tall.

"Ah, very good," said Eduardo. He turned to Michael. "Samantha tells me that you wish to leave the Hive with your lovely wife."

"Yes," said Michael.

"You may do so, but you must complete a task for the Hive first."

"And what is that?"

"You must fill this." Eduardo referred to the column of green flesh.

"Fill it... with what?"

Eduardo smiled knowingly. "You insert yourself here, in this hole. Once you have stimulated yourself sufficiently, you are to fill the column with your seed, which will be collected here," he said, indicating a clear tube. "Once this tube is full, you may go."

Michael looked at the tube. It looked to be at least six inches long and two inches wide. "You want me to have sex with this... thing and let it collect my sperm?"

Eduardo nodded.

"But... That could take days. And I'll have to rest. I can't do it more than once or twice a day."

"Here you will be able to do it continuously. After each effort, insert your testicles here, on top of the pedestal, and they will recharge after an hour."

"But that will still take a long time to fill this tube... hours, or even a few days," said Michael. "And what will Carla be doing while I'm filling this... thing?"

"Carla will be continuing her own assignment."

"You... you expect me to have sex with this thing while a long line of men are fucking my wife?" said Michael.

"The Hive requires it," said Eduardo. He saw Michael frowning. "Samantha, reason with him."

Sam turned to Michael. "Michael, this is the only way to get Carla back. You saw what they can do to you. They can inflict pain at will."

"But I can't just stand here and watch Carla...."

"It will be all right," said Sam.

"But...."

"It will be all right," Sam said, looking into his eyes.

Michael's shoulders slumped. He nodded, and made his way over to the column. He inserted his penis into the narrow hole on the side. He looked surprised as he felt the warmth and slickness of the hole. He instinctively started thrusting.

"Very good," Eduardo smiled. "And now, Carla, why don't we pick up where we left off?" He lay down on the padded floor of the cave and looked up enticingly at her.

Carla looked at Michael, and then Eduardo, and then back to Michael. No, I can't. Not in front of Michael!

"Carla, we're waiting."

Carla's rider throbbed. Suddenly, she felt her body moving. She mechanically came over to Eduardo, mounted him, took his penis in her hand, and inserted him into her. Then she started moving up and down.

"No Carla, don't!" Michael cried.

Carla continued to ride up and down on Eduardo's shaft. "I'm... I'm sorry, Michael, I have to."

"Carla knows she is part of the Hive now, Michael," said Eduardo. "She is performing her function, and you are performing yours."

Tears streaked down Carla's eyes as she continued the ritual of reproduction. She looked over at Michael and saw the shame and powerlessness on his face as he pounded into the green column. Michael was jacking off into a piece of alien technology while his wife was having sex with another man.