Bred by the Hive Ch. 51

Story Info
Sam betrays her alien friend who helped fight the Hive.
5.3k words
4.31
3.6k
3
0

Part 51 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 51

By Gary LM Martin

Major Samantha Arden of the United Survey Service is a senior official in HomePlanet Security and is a very skilled ESPer, which makes her a prime target for the Hive. She has a strained marriage with her husband Gavin and is secretly in love with her superior officer, Colonel Jack Sullivan. Sam gets taken by the Hive. The Hive instructs Sam to seduce and betray her alien friend Dunlop 4 who was helping them to fight the Hive.

When Sam returned home the next day, Gavin embraced her. "I hear everything went well with your family."

"Yes," said Sam, as neutrally as she could.

Gavin gave her an appraising stare. "Things are going well on all fronts. We are getting closer to producing a manageable gateway to Dimension 43. Soon thousands of our brethren will be able to join us." He stared at her again. "Does that please you?"

"Yes, very much," said Sam, turning away.

Gavin turned her head to face him. "You have gone through some amazing trials. Now I think you need a break. Just stay here with me, and rest for a few days."

"I think I'd like that," said Sam, but she was thinking of Jack when she said it.

And then the programming began again.

Every morning, and every evening, Gavin asked her to submit to spider programming. Sam naturally agreed, but she wondered what it was all about. She had been reprogrammed in the past, on specific occasions, but now she was being programmed twice a day, every day.

She didn't feel any different after the sessions, but she could tell something was being done to her. She tried to ask Gavin about it, but he wouldn't tell her.

"I am eager to cooperate," said Sam. "But how am I supposed to know what to do if you won't tell me what's expected of me?"

"When the time comes, you will know," Gavin assured her.

During her reprogramming, Gavin had sex and communed with her every day. It was nice, even if it wasn't as good as it was with Jack. The rash on her back was growing larger and bothering her more now, but Gavin assured her it was nothing to worry about.

Every day Sam submitted to the programming obediently. But her heart raced before and after she submitted herself to the black spider. What were they doing to her? She didn't feel any different. She thought about her love for Jack. It was still strong and true. So what were they preparing her for?

She got her answer on the fifth day. She woke up one morning and yawned. According to their routine, Gavin would commune with her after they woke up.

Something felt different. She felt... lighter. Sam went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Her rider was gone.

Instead, there was an angry red circle around the perimeter where it had been. Underneath it, where the rider had been, the skin was a sickly yellow color, and peeling.

Sam went back in the bedroom. She looked around and saw an open black box. Inside was her rider, pulsating.

She saw Gavin, who was still in bed, looking at her.

For the first time in a long time, Sam realized she had complete freedom of choice.

Should she put the rider back on her?

Before she was Infected, the answer would have been no. In the first week, even the first two weeks, the answer also clearly would have been no.

But now...

She wavered, undecided. Something in her brain told her strongly that she wanted it, that she wanted the rider more than anything. But something else held her back.

Gavin, seeing her indecision, spoke for the first time. "After I put the first worm on you, did you come home every day to accept another one?"

"Yes," said Sam. She remembered coming home, and stripping down, sobbing with tears, and taking her second worm. She remembered voluntarily having sex with Gavin, even though she knew it would mean taking another worm. And she remembered even voluntarily putting one of the worms on herself. She had wanted it all.

"When you got your rider, did you participate in communing and sex to help it mature more rapidly?"

"Yes," said Sam again. She remembered her first communing, how good it felt. And then she remembered the sex, riding up and down on Gavin's penis, to exert herself to the fullest, to help her rider grow as rapidly as possible. to make her rider stronger, to give it a better grip over her mind.

"Did you willingly help us Infect the Survey Service and HomePlanet security?"

"Yes." Sam remembered going to Colorado Springs, and Infecting senior officers one by one.

"Did you willingly Infect your best friend and former lover Janice?"

"Yes," Sam said again, remembering how she had seduced and betrayed Janice.

"Did you enjoy Infecting Jack Sullivan, the man you love more than anything in the whole wide world?"

"Yes," said Sam, remembering how she had seduced him, given him his first worm, and then pressured him into agreeing to take a rider.

"Did you enjoy being impregnated and giving birth to a Greater Intelligence?"

"Yes," Sam said, remembering how she obediently let the large black spider impregnate her, her legs spread, as she eagerly tried to get pregnant. She remembered the times Jack had tried to impregnate her. It had been some of the most exciting sex of her life.

"And did you willingly infect your entire family?"

"Yes," Sam said again, remembering how she had released the flies which Infected each of them with worms.

"And did you laugh and masturbate as you watched them die in the Cave?"

"Yes," said Sam, a tear coming to her eye. It was her cruelest deed. But she had done it.

"So, what are you then?" said Gavin.

There was only one conclusion she could come to. "I am part of the Hive."

And with that, she looked down, and put her trembling hand into the big black box. Her rider reached out, and grabbed on to her hand. Sam looked away, and felt rather than saw her rider slowly crawl up her arm. When it settled down between her shoulder blades again, she resisted the urge to cry.

Gavin came out of bed and kissed her gently. "I'm so proud of you. Come, let's commune."

********

The next morning found Sam repeating the same scene. And the morning after that. Each morning, Sam was presented with a choice. Her rider slipped off of her in the night, and she had to consciously choose to let it inhabit her again. She had to want it, without any coercion.

And each day she thought about it again, and came to the same conclusion, and reached out and let her rider take her.

This routine continued every day, until the seventh day, when finally Sam got up, and, without any hesitation, reached into the box, took out her rider, and placed it on her back.

Gavin stood up, looking pleased. He gave her an incredible kiss. "Finally, you're ready."

He took her to bed, and made love to her one last time. This time he was almost tender. He looked into her eyes as he thrust into her. When he climaxed, he said her name. Sam felt a special bond to him. For a few moments, it seemed like her husband had returned to her.

********

Marion dropped in on Sam and Gavin at breakfast the following morning.

"Marion!" Sam cried, reaching up to give her a kiss. She felt the malice practically dripping out of Marion, but she couldn't help it; it was a learned response.

Marion smiled and bore into Sam with dark eyes. She was ready.

"What brings you here?" Sam asked, holding Marion's cold hands.

"I'm here to tell you about your new mission," said Marion.

She joined them at the breakfast table. "This will be your biggest challenge yet, Sam. You have to seduce and Infect Dunlop 4."

"Dunlop 4?" Sam hadn't heard from him in a while; he had gone off hunting the Hive Mind on his own. "But... I can't. He'll sense my rider. He'll sense the changes in me."

"No, he won't," said Marion. "He won't sense your rider, because you won't be wearing one."

And then suddenly Sam understood. All those mysterious nights of spider reprogramming she had gone through. All the tests she had undergone to see if she would put a rider on herself when she was free. It was all about seeing if she could be trusted to seduce Dunlop 4 without a rider controlling her.

Gavin saw the recognition in her eyes.

But there was still one thing Sam didn't understand. "But... even if I don't have a rider, won't he sense the change in me?"

"No," said Gavin. "You gave us the answer to that. We did tests with you, remember? You can't sense if someone's mind has been altered if it's been clouded by heavy emotion."

"But... how do I cloud my mind with heavy emotion? I'm not nearly that disciplined," said Sam.

"You won't have to fake it. It will be genuine," said Marion.

Sam got a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll be grieving for the death of your husband," Marion said, with a smile brimming full of wickedness.

"But... that would mean....."

"Gavin here would have to be dead," said Marion. And then she raised her right hand, which had been hidden below the table. It held Sam's Survey Service blaster. "Take it."

Sam reluctantly took the weapon. "Aim it at your husband."

No!

Sam found herself aiming it at Gavin. Gavin looked at her with a total lack of concern.

Marion's dark eyes found Sam's. "Gavin came home last night. He had a blaster in his hand. Your blaster. It was set to kill. He tried to Infect you at the point of a gun. You resisted. During the struggle, the blaster fell out of his hand."

Sam's eyes widened with horror as she saw where this was leading.

"You scooped up the blaster. You pleaded with him to stop. But he still came at you," said Marion. She nodded for Gavin to stand up. He did. Sam found herself standing up at well, still pointing the blaster at him.

"He charged you. So you had no choice but to shoot," said Marion.

And then Gavin smiled, and looked Sam squarely in the eye, and said, "Goodbye, my love."

Sam's eyes widened, and she felt an intense pain in her body. She cried out, and all her fingers and toes involuntarily contracted.

Including her finger on the blaster trigger.

Suddenly there was a smoking hole in Gavin's body, and he fell to the floor, lifelessly.

"Gavin!" Sam cried, her eyes full of tears. She rushed to him. But he was already dead.

Sam, sobbing furiously, found herself raised up. Then there were lips on her, pressing hard. And then, for the first time in Sam's life, she heard Marion moan with orgasmic joy.

********

The Survey Service came and took the body. The Hive's Survey Service, since the Hive was in control now.

Jack tried to console her. "Sam... I don't know what to say," he said, hugging her.

"He's gone, Jack! I can't believe it!" She sobbed in his arms.

"I know, I know," said Jack, hugging her.

"That bitch," Sam whispered. "That bitch Marion made me do it! I'll kill that cunt, Jack!"

"No, you won't," said Jack, grabbing her by the arms. "We're all under control, Sam. We can't fight it."

Then he handed her something.

A comm unit.

"What's this?" Sam asked.

"I was told you would know what to do with it," said Jack, with a blank look on his face. He, too, was acting exactly as programmed, just as she was.

********

Dunlop 4 arrived at her apartment that very evening. By then, Sam's rider had been removed, and she was alone in her apartment. Her door was ajar when Dunlop 4 arrived. He entered, seeing her weeping on the couch.

"Samantha, you have my greatest sympathy," he said.

Sam, full of grief, just cried and reached out with her arms. Dunlop came forward and embraced her tenderly.

"I never thought it could happen to a member of my family," Sam sobbed. "It was always some other people. But Gavin was acting like a stranger. I didn't recognize him."

"That is what the Hive does. It turns loved ones against each other," said Dunlop 4. "That is what happened when the Hive took Sirena and used her against the original Dunlop. Listen, Sam, really listen to me now. I killed the one I loved too."

"You did?"

Dunlop nodded. "I killed Sirena when she tried to Infect me."

"You... you?"

Dunlop shook his head. "No, the original Dunlop. But I remember it just as if I were there. I did the same thing you did. I did it because I had to. As you did."

Sam felt a sudden wave of empathy for Dunlop. They both had suffered in the same way She continued to cry on his shoulder. Dunlop just held her in his arms, silently comforting her with his presence. Finally, she said, "I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight."

"I can give you something which will help you sleep," said Dunlop.

"No. No chemicals," said Sam. She looked up at him. "Would you just hold me, in bed? Please?"

Dunlop paused, then smiled slightly. "Of course."

Sam went into the bathroom to change into her nightgown. When she came out, Dunlop was already in bed. Perfect. She lay down, lying so her body faced his. And then she hugged him.

"It is going to be all right," said Dunlop.

Sam hugged him, and slowly touched his body. His back felt good. Gradually she let her hands drift downwards. She felt his legs, his chest, his arms, his face. Dunlop let her proceed. But then Sam looked at him, and pressed her lips against his. Dunlop didn't respond.

"Sam," he said.

"Please," she said. "I need it. Now of all times."

Dunlop saw the look of pleading in her eyes. It melted something in his heart.

When she kissed him again, he responded, kissing her back.

They kissed and touched for some time. Then Sam reached under his shirt and touched his chest. It was firm and hairless. Then she moved to open his pants. Dunlop looked at her but didn't try to stop her as she opened his pants. She worked a hand towards his penis. He had no pubic hair, which startled her a bit. But then she found his penis, and was reassured by its familiar shape. She looked him in the eye as she squeezed it, saw his look of longing, and started to rub it.

Dunlop groaned, for the first time. Sam smiled and worked him harder, kissing him at the same time. Dunlop started to respond more enthusiastically, and he put his hands on her nightgown, and began squeezing her breasts.

Before long they were both naked. Dunlop had a slender body, but was very athletic. As she thought, his body was completely hairless--even around his penis. But that was no boy's penis down there. It was every bit as long and thick as a man's. And it got longer the more Sam worked on it with her hand. She stared knowingly in his eyes as she began to fist him, moving her clenched hand up and down his rapidly expanding shaft.

And then, when she felt his shaft get solid, she knew what she had to do. Sam had no rider on her back to tell her what to do, but she had been so intensely programmed for this moment that she didn't even give it a second thought as she mounted Dunlop. Sam looked Dunlop straight in the eye as she felt the pressure of his cock against her nether entrance.              He looked at her with unfamiliar lust in his eyes, and Sam, knowing it was time, and slowly slipped his aching organ deep inside of her, without regrets or even second thoughts.

Sam smiled. The first part of her mission had been accomplished. She rode up and down on his penis, but her mind was elsewhere. Thinking of the joy of bringing Dunlop into the Hive. How good it would feel when he was one of them.

The thought itself was enough to cause her to climax, and as she quickly did, her insides clamped down tightly on Dunlop's penis, causing him to go over the edge as well.

But then, after his climax, Dunlap frowned.

"No," he said. He looked increasingly distressed.

Sam just looked down at him and smiled.

Dunlap pushed Sam off of him, and saw the worm, on the head of his penis.

"No, Sam," he cried. He tried to pry the worm off of him, but even touching it caused him to howl in pain. Undeterred, he gritted his teeth and tried a second time, but he only screamed louder.

"Stop," said Sam, pinning his arms. He was stronger, but the pain helped reason with him.

"Why, Sam, why?" Dunlop asked, feeling incredibly betrayed. "I didn't sense an alien presence."

"No, you didn't," Sam said triumphantly.

"And I didn't sense anything altered with you."

"That's also true," said Sam. She got up and walked to the metal black box by her bed, and opened it. Inside was the rider, just as it had been every morning for the past seven days.

Dunlop's eyes widened when he saw the rider. "No, Sam!" he cried.

But for Sam, it was purely instinct, merely repeating what she had done endless times before. It was so automatic, there wasn't even time to think. Dunlop 4 watched as Sam put her hand into the box, and the rider climbed up, slowly making its way up her arm, to her back.

"Why, Sam, why?" he cried.

"You will have your answer in a moment," she said. When the rider settled on her back, Sam's posture changed, and she gave Dunlop a cold, calculating smile.

"We have you at something of a disadvantage, Dunlop," she said, sitting on the bed. She started to pet his leg, even as he shrank back slightly.

"You were created shortly after the conflict with the Hive Mind began. You never learned how we took Dunlop, or Dunlop 1, or Dunlop 2, or all the other Dunlops, because you were cloned before we took them. You never knew that some of us, like our worms, were undetectable to your mind probes. By the time one of your clones discovered this, it was always too late. We, on the other hand, pass down genetic memory. We knew exactly how to defeat you. We knew that all we needed was to find someone you cared about, and use her to get to you."

"No," said Dunlop.

"Yes," said Sam. Her hand strayed to his penis. "We haven't felt this inside of us for many centuries. It was very refreshing. But soon you will be trained to use it in ways that serve the Hive."

"No. I nor any part of me will ever serve you," said Dunlop.

"That's what all the other Dunlops said, before their training began," said Sam. She smiled and left the bedroom. When she returned, it was with another black box. "Something else we learned; that your powers can't sense us through layers of certain metals." She opened the box.

A black spider jumped out.

"No," said Dunlop, jumping out of bed.

"Don't be alarmed," said Sam. "It's just a small amount of introductory programming. We don't want to alter you in any substantial way."

"Get that thing away from me!" said Dunlop 4. Suddenly, he grabbed his penis and yelled in pain. The head of his penis, which contained the greatest number of nerve endings in his body, felt like it was being flayed bit by bit.

He collapsed on the bed, grabbing his penis, sobbing in pain.

The spider jumped on the bed.

Dunlop 4, still in extreme pain, grabbed one arm to ward it off. Sam got behind him and twisted his arm behind his back. Dunlop, distracted by the pain, was not able to fight her effectively.

"Don't resist," said Sam. "You're only making it worse on yourself. It will soon be over."

The spider jumped on Dunlop's back. Dunlop thrashed back and forth, trying to dislodge it. The spider jumped on the back of his head, and then slowly sank its microfiber tendrils into his brain.

Dunlop cried out, and immediately went rigid. Sam saw his eyes roll up into his head, and the characteristic fluttering of his eyelids. She smiled, releasing him, patting his ass, and sat down to wait.

It took nearly two hours. But Sam was patient. Her rider filled her mind with blankness until she was ready.

And then the spider pulled out, and Dunlop opened his eyes.

"Sirena!" he said, grabbing Sam. "I thought you were dead!"

"I was never dead, my love," said Sam, hugging him back.

"Sirena, how I missed you!" Dunlop cried. And then he proceeded to make wild and passionate love to her. Sam did not resist. On the contrary she participated, eagerly. And when it was done and Dunlop cried out, pulsing into her twice as strongly as he had done earlier that night, Sam gave a secret smile.

12