Bred by the Hive Ch. 52

Story Info
Sam persuades Jack to impregnate her with her replacement.
11.2k words
4.16
8.6k
5
0

Part 52 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 52

By Gary LM Martin

Major Samantha Arden of the United Survey Service is a senior official in HomePlanet Security and is a very skilled ESPer, which makes her a prime target for the Hive. She has a strained marriage with her husband Gavin and is secretly in love with her superior officer, Colonel Jack Sullivan. Sam gets taken by the Hive. She and Jack have been selected as a breeding pair, much to Sam's delight. But the process will not be an easy one.

The Hive had given them permission to have sex. The Hive had given its permission for Jack to inseminate her, to impregnate her. But first, they had to be prepared to create Hivelife.

Sam took Jack in her air car to the cave. She knew it would be a shock for Jack. After they disrobed, they entered the green lit grotto of the Hive Mind. The first things they heard were the screams of people being altered. Sam reached out and grabbed Jack's hand tightly.

Jack saw it all; the giant malevolent eyes of the Hive Mind, staring down at them; the people strapped down, having their brains dissolved or reprogrammed; people having insect parts added to their bodies; harem guards which were part human, part insect; and the people slowly being absorbed by the Hive Mind's external stomach. Jack looked stunned.

But then it was Sam's turned to be stunned, by the person who stood in front of them.

It was Janice Whistler.

And yet, it wasn't.

"Janice?" said Sam, a little confused.

The body and the face were Janice, but something was different.

Janice was standing there with her hands on her hips. Her breasts jutted out. Her legs were spread wide, proudly displaying her pubis and vaginal lips. She had dark eyes, and her hair was blonde now, and something about that stance, and that expression reminded Sam of....

"Mommy," said Janice.

Sam looked bewildered

Janice held out her arms. "Mommy, aren't you going to give me a hug?"

Jack looked at Janice. "Mommy?"

"Don't you recognize me, Mommy?" said Janice, with a mocking expression on her face.

"No," said Sam, shaking her head. "It couldn't be."

"But it is, Mommy," said Janice walking forward until they were face to face.

"Sam, can you explain this?" said Jack.

Sam looked nervous. "It's the Intelligence, Jack. The one I...."

"Mommy!" said Janice, gripping Sam tightly.

Janice's smaller breasts pressed against Sam's larger one. Sam felt the malice, the spite, the envy, all oozing out of her. Sam cried out as it all assaulted her. Then Janice pulled back, "Aren't you glad to see me, Mommy?"

"I thought.... I thought you took over another woman."

"She didn't last long, Mommy," said Janice, grinning from ear to ear. "We found this body to be much more suitable."

"Is there... is there anything left of-"

"Poor Janice?" said Janice. "Not a thing, Mommy. Her brain was wiiiiiiped clean!" Janice gave a brilliant smile. "As yours was about to be, before we found a better use for you."

"Sam," said Jack. "Are you telling that we're talking to the two headed snaked that-"

"That was sucking Mommy's titties," said Janice. She took Sam's hand. "Such an excellent bonding experience, Mommy. Wouldn't you agree?" Sam saw the malice in her eyes and nodded, while shuddering.

"It's taken over Janice," said Sam.

"And Janice...."

"Gone," said Sam.

Janice laughed. Sam started to tremble.

She turned to Jack. "Daddy! Come give your little girl a hug."

Jack remembered the hissing two headed snake which Sam had given birth to. But he couldn't refuse. Janice hugged him and looked up at him while she squeezed his ass. "Did you miss me, Daddy?"

"Sure," said Jack. He could see she was mocking him. He could feel her anger and hate seeping through her skin.

Janice smiled, and slowly let him go. "So nice to see both of you. This could have been an even bigger reunion, if only Janice could have been here," said Janice, smiling at their obvious discomfort "Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy, I'm here to help."

"You are?" said Jack.

"You're here to make a baby brother or sister for me, aren't you, Mommy?"

Sam found this whole act to be unnerving. "Yes," she said, gritting her teeth.

Janice smiled again. "I am to prepare you for your long awaited pregnancy, Mommy. Both of you," said Janice. "Who would like to go first?"

"Me," said Sam quickly. She somehow sensed that Jack's alterations would be hard enough. Better to do him last.

"Come," said Janice. And she turned and walked away, just assuming they would follow.

Which they did, of course. As they walked, Sam stared at Janice's back. She no longer had a rider, but had a red rash on her back. She used to have a rider, until... until....

And yet... it was still Janice's body. Sam stared at her ass cheeks as they walked. She remembered wrapping those slender, shaved legs around her own mere months ago, when they were both controlled by the Valvans. But her mind had been totally erased.

By the monster which had nursed at Sam's own breasts.

Sam tried to pull herself back together. She knew she needed to focus on the task at hand. And soon Jack would need her to be strong as well. She try to drive all regrets about Janice out of her mind.

They entered a chamber with a flesh like chair which had restraints for the arms and legs. Sam obediently sat in it before she was asked to. She knew she was going to be bound. She knew she was going to have things done to her. But she obeyed without question. With a three ringed rider on her, she was now a perfect puppet, a perfect slave for the Hive.

Jack watched as Janice snapped the restraints into place over Sam's wrists and ankles. She looked so sexy when she was restrained. Her proud breasts gleamed under the bright green lights, highlighting the alien nature of what was about to be done to her. Her legs were locked wide apart. Her thick snatch of brown pubic hair was in vivid contrast to her blonde hair, and the immediate subject of Jack's mounting desire. He found himself getting an erection as he stared at the slit between her legs, which was now spread wide. He imagined himself going up to her, entering her, and thrusting wildly.

But that would have to wait. It was the Hive who had brought Sam to her; it was the Hive who would decide if, when, and how Jack would inseminate her; and it was the Hive who would decide what he would deposit in her. Jack was merely the inseminator, a Hive Slave, clearly marked by the Hive Mark on the head of his penis.

Jack looked around the room and realized the only people there were himself, Sam, and Janice. There was no one else there. No one else needed to be. They were all completely controlled by the Hive now.

Janice stood by a control panel. "Are you ready to be altered by the Hive, Mommy?"

Sam took a deep breath, and nodded. "Yes."

A clear tube came out between her legs, and circled upwards, slowly entering her vagina. It seemed to be organic in nature, moving slowly, carefully, aiming until it penetrated Sam. Her head jerked ever so slightly as she felt the pressure of it, burrowing, deep within her.

In moments, bugs of every kind started to swarm through the clear tube, and into Sam's vagina.

"Jack!" Sam cried.

Jack ran up to her, feeling a slight warning pain from his rider. "You want me to pull it out?"

"No!" she cried. "Hold my hand!" Her eyes were pleading. Jack grabbed her hand tightly.

"It feels good, doesn't it, Mommy?" Janice asked, the malice dripping from her. "All those creatures inside your body. Shaping it, altering it. Doing whatever we want to it."

Sam tried not to cry out as she felt the creatures, steadily climbing up her vagina, past her cervix, burrowing into her uterus. She felt them modifying her. The most uncomfortable part of it was the thought that her body was being irrevocably changed. When she looked over at Janice, and saw that grin, her heart sunk.

"I thought we were going to have a baby," said Jack. "A human baby."

"We are," said Sam, grimacing as she felt tiny movement inside of her, burrowing into her uterus, changing, altering, molding. "But we have to do it their way."

"Our way is more fun," said Jack.

Despite everything, she managed a smile.

The most terrifying part was the sight of all those bugs streaming inside her body, so Sam simply looked away. Jack's supportive face was a much easier sight to latch onto. Even as she felt pangs of pain, she was able to bear it, because Jack was with her.

Sam wondered what the insects were doing to her insides. She sensed she would never again be able to have a normal baby after this. What were they doing to her womb? What kind of baby were they preparing her for? She felt herself being eaten away from the inside. It terrified her.

Those thoughts raced through her mind for a long while. But then her rider pulsated, and Sam relaxed. The Insects were only creating a warm, safe space in her uterus. A safe space for her baby to grow. Rather than invaders, they were simply nursemaids. Sam spread her legs further and felt herself relaxing even more.

And then finally the insects evacuated from the tube, and Sam thought they were done, until a milky white substance shot up into her. The pressure kept it inside her for a long moment, and then when the pressure dropped, it came spilling out of her again. But this time it was a swampy green color. Janice cackled with pleasure.

"What have they done to you?" said Jack.

"I don't know," said Sam.

Suddenly her restraints came off, and Janice came forward to hug her. "Congratulations, Mommy, you've completed the first part of your preparations."

"The first part?" said Sam.

"Well of course, you also need the eggs. Follow me." And once again, they were following Janice's wiggling ass cheeks.

"I thought we were going to use your own eggs," said Jack. "Seeing that it's going to be your baby, yours and mine."

Janice heard that. "We took some genetic samples from Sam."

"And how do they have genetic material from you in storage?" Jack asked.

Sam shrugged. "They must have taken a sample from me one night while I was sleeping with Gavin."

Jack gave her a hurt look.

"We were husband and wife, Jack," she said. She looked up at him. "But I realize now I love only you."

They stared each other in the eyes, and despite being under control with large riders on their backs, despite everything around them, despite everything they had gone through, and were going to go through, they actually stopped and kissed for a long moment.

Janice stood and waited patiently. She knew that love had been the key to Sam's enslavement, as well as Jack's. The Hive took love, and used it, and hijacked it, to make its victims accept the unacceptable. Jack and Sam loved each other so much that they would do whatever the Hive asked of them, as long as they could be together. And so they would be, until the Hive got everything it wanted from them.

When they parted, Janice said, "That was so lovely. I know the two of you are going to be an excellent breeding pair." There was spite and envy in her eyes.

"Yes, we are," said Sam, her eyes shining, as she stared adoringly at Jack.

Sam and Jack started walking again, hand in hand. In a short time they came to a large enclosure. It was filled with webs, cocoons, and... a large green spider

"No," Jack whispered, watching the monster swinging by webs hanging from the ceiling.

"What's wrong? You already had an egg inserted once before," said Janice.

"Yeah," said Sam. "By... a small spider." What else to call Marion? "Not a spider twice the size of the last one in a room with dead bodies entombed in webs all over the place."

But not all the bodies were dead. They saw one person, partially wrapped in a cocoon, feebly swinging an arm, softly moaning, "Help... help me."

Janice gestured to a spider hammock near the ground.

"You want me to go in there? On that?" said Sam.

"She's not going anywhere," said Jack, taking a step forward. Then he fell to his knees, wincing in pain, as his rider disciplined him.

"No, it's all right, I'll comply, just don't hurt him, please," said Sam.

Jack felt the pain start to ease. She helped him up.

"I'll be all right, Jack. Really, I will," Sam said, seeing the doubt in his eyes. She put her arms around him and forced a smile. "I want to be filled with eggs, Jack. To incubate eggs, and to have them fertilized, is my purpose for being."

Jack could only frown. Sam looked so naked and defenseless, with her soft, large breasts and furry vagina. He wanted to love her, and protect her, and not send her into danger.

"Really, it will be all right," said Sam, and she kissed him again. And then she turned and slowly entered the enclosure. Her well rounded ass cheeks shifted up and down with each step. The rider on her back pulsated, as if it were encouraging her. Sam looked hesitantly at the web hammock. And then, taking a deep breath, she lay on it, and spread her legs. She was ready and willing to be taken.

Immediately, the web became alive, and she found herself stuck to it. She saw a giant spider hiss, and move over her. Sam screamed as it dropped down from the ceiling. Jack tried to run forward to help her, but his rider gave him a warning jab of pain.

The spider's tendrils touched Sam all over; her shoulders, her arms, her breasts, her stomach... until finally they came to the joining between her legs. The spider's large ovipositor emerged and slowly made its way to her vagina. It started rubbing back and forth, seeking just the right angle. And then Sam's eyes grew wide, and she cried, "Jack!" as it thrust into her.

The ovipositor acted like a penis, thrusting back and forth. It seemed to need to get itself worked up. It wasn't pleasant for Sam. The ovipositor was thick, and there was nothing amorous about the giant black hissing spider a mere foot above her.

"That's the woman you love, Daddy," said Janice, reaching down to fondle Jack's penis. "She's being used by the Hive, Daddy. That monster is fucking her, and you're helpless, Daddy, totally helpless to help her." She smiled as she felt his penis getting erect. "Doesn't it excite you, knowing that?"

"Yes," Jack whispered, as he felt need coursing through his shaft.

Suddenly the ovipositor became rigid, and Sam felt something, or somethings, being pumped into her, one after another. The tip of the ovipositor pushed the somethings up inside of her, so far up she cried out in pain. She felt them, one by one, lodging in her uterus, sticking to the inner walls of her body.

"It's putting them in her, Daddy. The eggs you are about to fertilize," Janice whispered, her eyes shining with lust. She looked into Jack's green eyes hypnotically as she continued to stimulate his penis. "What are you?"

"A penis. A tool of fertilization," said Jack in a monotone.

"And your purpose?"

"To expand the Hive."

Janice smiled. "Kiss me, Daddy."

Jack, his rider pulsating, reached down and kissed Janice, even as she continued to fondle his penis.

And then somehow, they were on the soft, spongy ground, and Jack was between her legs. "Put it in me, Daddy. Put it in me while Mommy is busy."

Jack realized this was all wrong. But he felt the heat of the rider pressed against his back, and its tendrils deep in his mind. He was too heavily controlled to do otherwise. He shifted up and inserted himself into her. Instinctively, he started thrusting.

"Good, Daddy, so very good," said Janice. "Give me to me, Daddy, give it to me real hard."

Jack started thrusting intently. A part of him felt appalled that he was having sex with this.... creature. The insides of her vagina felt cold, but cold in a painful way, a way that stimulated the head of his penis. "Ah... ah... ah...."

"That's right, Daddy, you're getting there," said Janice admiringly.

And then suddenly a shadow stood over both of them.

They both looked up.

"Mommy! Did you finish making love to the giant spider?" Janice asked.

Sam nodded wordlessly. She watched Jack thrusting between Janice's bent legs.

Jack realized the awkwardness of the situation and started to pause.

"No one asked you to stop, did they, Daddy?"

Jack nodded and started thrusting again.

Janice grinned up at Sam. "Isn't it great, Mommy? Daddy will inseminate whoever we tell him to. He's the perfect HiveSlave. And do you know who we have to thank for that, Mommy?"

"Me," said Sam. As she watched Jack thrust between Janice's legs, she realized she had brought Jack to this point. She had given him his first worm. She had given him his first rider. She had worked intensively with him to bring his rider to maturity. And now she was watching as the Hive did whatever it wanted with him.

Jack had an expression of intense concentration on his face. His rider pulsated strongly.

He's just a penis, a tool of fertilization, meant to be controlled by the Hive, Sam realized.

"Aren't you happy, Mommy, that Daddy is such an obedient slave? I'll bet we could get him to fertilize lots and lots of girls. Wouldn't you like that, Mommy?"

"Yes," said Sam unenthusiastically. She realized that Janice, or rather the creature inside of Janice, derived pleasure from other's pain.

"How about you, Daddy? Do you like making love to me while Mommy watches?"

"Yes," said Jack, as he continued to move in and out of Janice's vagina as his rider rode hot and heavy on his back. At that moment he was little more than a tool.

Janice smiled as Sam winced. "All right, Daddy. You'd better finish now. We don't want to keep Mommy waiting, do we?" Janice grinned.

Like a puppet, Jack responded immediately. He started to gasp and his body tightened up. But as he climaxed, Sam was thrilled to see him not looking down at Janice, but rather than up at her. It was Sam's erect nippled tits he stared at while he flooded Janice with his sperm. It was the blonde-brown triangle between Sam's legs he looked at as he gasped in appreciation. It almost made Sam smile. It almost made the pain of what he was doing bearable.

And then it was over.

Jack slowly dismounted and stood up. He looked embarrassed. He went over to hug Sam, but she pushed him away.

"Do you have sore feelings, Mommy? We can't have that. Kiss Daddy and tell him everything is all right," said Janice.

Jack looked at Sam hesitantly. She leaned over and gave him a kiss. The kiss turned into something more as he grabbed her and their bodies pressed together. They embraced for a long moment, their hands playing over each other's bodies.

Janice smiled as they parted. "You did well, Mommy," said Janice. "And you too, Daddy."

But Jack had a question. "You put spider eggs inside of Sam. I thought we were going to use Sam's eggs," said Jack.

"Those are Sam's eggs," said Janice. "They've just been modified slightly."

It was at that moment that Jack realized that the Hive would never let them give birth to a human baby. Whatever Jack was being prepared to impregnate Sam with, it would be some form of Hive creature. He looked at Sam, and realized he had no choice. None of them did.

Janice saw that Sam was still shaken up from her experience with the giant spider. "I think we should give you two a brief respite before we move on to Jack's conversion. Would you like that?"

"Very much," said Jack, feeling Sam still trembling both from the experience of having the spider ovulate in her, and seeing Jack with Janice.

Sam started to recover as they walked. Jack held her and looked reassuringly into her eyes. They were led through a room of communing, two long rows of men and women back to back. The room was filled with chants of "Momomomomomomom," as the men and women were lost in ecstasy.

They walked by the row of blanked faced men, illuminated in green light, their eyes staring into space, even as their penises were all proudly erect. Several of the penises seemed to be vibrating, and jerking upwards, and as they walked by, four of them shot out, spraying Sam and Jack with semen in an arc that came out of their penises.