Breeder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales of atrocities passed from person to person. A public shooting happened in one place and the local officials just congratulated the perpetrator and sent him home with a slap on the back. In another instance, a woman was brutally raped to death by a gang of men who though she was less than human for spawning a half bred. This was done in public in front of the women's child and condoned by her husband. Things were getting ugly out there and people wanted to get out before things got way out of control. Talk of bands of military types searching homes and butchering the "mestizo" began to take hold of the crowd and all of us waited anxiously for our numbers to be called.

The call came for me at around three in the afternoon the following day. I piled into a small dingy with twenty two other people. The dingy was severely overloaded and sat deep in the water. Mother's clung to their children and hoped the stillness of the water would be constant for the entire trip out to the cruse ship. I was alone. The others had been shipped off to other vessels and I was the last to board a boat. I looked at the beach and it seemed to swell and heave with thousands yet to board. Next to me was a petite woman of light green skin and silvery blonde hair. She clutched at her son of five who kept asking if we were there yet. She was crying silently, tears rolling down her cheeks and dropping onto her clothing. I felt for her and put an arm around her to comfort her and she buried her head into my shoulder and wept. By five thirty we were climbing the stair ladder that sat in place for on-boarding passengers. Already the small cruse ship was filled to capacity and there was only room on the decks for us. I took her and her child with me as we gazed at the shore line.

"I'll never see home again," she said. I knew how she felt. When I first came here I went through a similar experience, knowing that my chances of seeing earth again were non-existent. I had a terrible time letting go of the thought that somehow, someway, I would be rescued from this planet. Gradually, the pleasure of my "work" succeeded in diminishing the want to see home again. Now, with this women crying on my shoulder, it brought it all back again ten fold.

I found a place on the deck where we had a relatively quiet and she took out a blanket from her possessions and covered us in it. This was to be our only home until we set anchor again, somewhere in the southern hemisphere of the planet. She told me that where we were going was near the polar cap and it would be very cold there in the winters. Very different than the tropical zone we were about to leave. Even when it was inhabited, it was sparsely inhabited. Less than a hundred people per square mile. Very little was known about the area, except that the war effort was stalled there and staggered in the hell of sub zero temperatures in the winter and summers filled with mosquitoes as thick as smoke.

As we watched the sun go down I learned that her name was Pilar. Her sons name was Jason, after her husband. The boy had extremely light skin and he had a slightly different bone structure than his mother, yet, you could tell they were mother and child. Pilar's husband had driven her and Jason to the beach early yesterday morning and left them there. He never said a word nor did he ever look back once as he walked away from them and drove away. She seemed so frail and helpless, I just wanted to comfort her and make her pain go away. Jason found several other boys his age and he went off to play with them.

All around us people watched the camp fires on the beach. It was very quiet and no one talked loudly, only in whispers. Some dried food was shared but even this was at a minimum. Pilar huddled close to me and I held her in my arms as we lay on the deck under her thin blanket. Even though she was fully clothed, I felt the familiar stirring of my forced profession. It was not lost on her for she felt my hardness against her thigh. She took a kind of solace in it and idly began to rock herself along my thigh. I let her rock herself into a sort of quiet intensity. I could tell that she was well aroused and wanted to continue, but, with several hundred people in the immediate area she felt a little shy. As we watched the fires on the beach, she reached a hand down and rubbed my stiff dick through the fabric of my jump suit, while I found her breast and stroked her nipples through the satin fabric of her blouse. I could feel the nipple respond and harden as I touched her and she moved even closer to me. We kissed deeply and with out sound and I let my hand caress between her legs and she let out a near silent moan. She was wearing a pair of light cotton paints and I could feel the labia of her vulva through the thin fabric and traced its outline with my fingers.

She leaned in close to me and whispered into my ear, "You're a breeder aren't you?"

A stab of fear coursed through me and I froze in place.

"It's alright," she said, "I won't tell anyone who you are."

"How did you know?"

"Zamanow men do not treat their women as tenderly as you do. Fact is, most of the Zamanow men hardly know what to do with a woman once they have one. We women have to teach our men what to do, it's custom. You seem to know with out instruction. Only a breeder would know that."

She was smiling at me and I felt that she was truly a friend, someone I could confide in.

"I would like to show you what I know how to do, but, I don't think having an audience would be acceptable."

By way of a reply she took my hand and slipped it inside of her pants and kissed me. I let my fingers find the folds of skin, slick with her wetness and I massaged her gently. She plunged a hand into my jump suit and took hold of my harden cock and stroked me. She snuggled close to me and cast a leg over my side. She was beginning to breathe in gasps and she stifled little cries of pleasure as I toyed with her clitoris. She licked my neck and nibbled on my ear lobe.

"Your hands feel so good, it's been so long," she breathed into my ear. She suppressed a moan by sinking her face into my shoulder.

I pulled my hand away from her and she looked into my eyes with pleading. I then pulled her pants down and she let a smile take her face. She shimmied a bit and manipulated her pants down around her ankles. I felt the smooth curve of her ass and the small of her back. My hand went under her thin blouse and found her breast and I felt the stiffness of her nipples and pinched them both. My hand discovered the smoothness of her belie. I whispered in her ear, "you feel so soft and delicate; I want to touch and feel every square inch of you." I found her clitoris again and she arched her back at my touch. She wanted to sigh and moan and groan but she stifled her little cries. I inserted a finger inside of her and she absorbed me. I could feel her muscles tighten around my finger and she buried her face into my neck, biting me to keep from making noise. It is the hour before the moon rise and it is very dark now, and darkness covers our movements. She reaches for me and takes care to pull my zipper down to the last notch before she takes me into her hand.

"You are so big," her eyes are wide with excitement, "Zamanow men are not like this."

I lift her up by pushing up on her pubis and I roll onto my back and lower her down onto me. She guides my hardness so that I enter her as I put her down on top of me and she gasps and holds back the urge to groan with pleasure. I watch as her eyes widen to capacity and her mouth forms an O. I push myself deep into her and her eyes widen even more. I place my hands on her firm ass and grind myself into her. She is having trouble breathing and stifling her voice so I ease up a little and she contorts her body to open up to me and take me all in. She grinds her pelvis against me and revels in the lust she is feeling. A thin trickle of sweat forms at her temple and slowly makes its way down her cheek bone. Her mouth is groping like a fish out of water and he eyes are wide with awareness. She begins to undulate along my length with rapid motions and I can tell she ready to cum. She is going to orgasm too quickly and I need to help her out and so I roll over and find myself on top of her. He pants are completely off her feet now and she wraps her slim legs around my waist as I grind myself deeply into her and she has enormous trouble holding her tongue.

I place a hand at the small of her back and lift up slightly as I drive myself deep inside of her. I bury my head into her chest and find her nipples through the thin fabric. She removes her blouse and gathers her breast together so that I may drink of her. I taste her milk as she begins wave after wave of orgasm. I know how to keep the flow of her orgasm lasting for at least twenty minutes and delight in doing so. I seem to suck her tits dry as I move from one nipple to the next. She is grabbing the back of my head by my hair and pulling, and she is clawing my back with her nails. The heels of her feet are digging into the small of my back as she rides with my body and I let myself loose inside of her. I pump a weeks worth of semen into her and she is leaking all over the place. When we are done we lie there in a heap. We have to control our breathing least others discover our act. In these days of ultra conservancy it is best to walk softly and keep quiet. "Thank you," she whispers into my ear, "I needed that."

When we have regained our composure and Pilar has put her pants on again, we lay in each others arms and let the rocking of the ship lull us to sleep. Just before we drift off, Jason reappears and snuggles next to his mother. As I close my eyes for the night, the last image I see is of the thin line of camp fires on the beach.

I am dreaming. In my dream I am with Pilar and Jason on a piece of land somewhere where there is snow falling. We are walking hand in hand and we are playful and happy, but I hear people far off screaming and yelling. We look around and try and find where it is coming from, but we can't see it. The screams are everywhere and we can't see where it's coming from.

Pilar slaps the side of my face and it wakes me with a start. It is near sunrise and I hear people screaming all around me. I jump up to my feet and see the camp fires on the beach, but I also see people running everywhere. I can't make out what is happing and everybody on board is shouting and screaming. Then I realize that there are scores of people who are killing everyone on the beach. They are using guns and machetes and just chopping people apart. It is horrible. There are several boats on their way to us filled with people and we are yelling at them to hurry up before they get us. That's when I see the first rocket. It is a hand held rocket like the old Larrs missile widely used in the late twentieth century. Its fiery tail is almost pretty as it seems to lazily achieve its velocity and bears in on its target. One of the small boats on its way to us erupts in an explosion of water and metal. Most of the people on board are instantly killed.

There are thousands of people on the beach and they are all being slaughtered. Women and children, I have never seen such carnage in my life. I see the telltale sign of three more missiles being launched. People on board want to run and hide, but the ship I full of people and there is no where to go. The throng of people crushes against us and I make sure that I have both Pilar and Jason in my arms as the swell of people press against us. Everyone is screaming at the top of their lungs and clawing to get away from the rockets. Two of the rockets hit small boats in the water on their way to us and the third hits the surface of the ship not thirty feet from where we are standing. The explosion is deafening and bodies are flung into the air all around us. Whole waves of people are mowed down by chunks of metal flung from the blast and I hear Pilar's voice catch and see in her eye the instant of her death. I also feel her son slide from my grip. Both of them are dead and I don't understand why. Flames lick at the throng of people left alive and people are scrambling to put out the fire. I find myself bent over the prone frames of Pilar and her son and find myself weeping uncontrollably.

All of a sudden the sky is full of military aircraft of all kinds. A lot of helicopters and fixed wing aircraft and I now know that the planets stage of military development is stuck in the internal combustion engine and the consumption of fossil fuels. "How antiquated" I say. Pilar's blood is flowing freely over me now as I cry over the tow of them and hug them close to me.

On the beach there is a military action going on that is aimed at the violence being waged upon the Mongrels and their mothers. It is just as savage an attack as those who are killing the infants. It all looks so senseless to me. I am not coping well with this.

Hands grab me and pull me away from Pilar and Jason and I protest but they drag me away. It is then that I notice that the last two fingers of my left hand are missing and that there is a large portion of my leg that is bleeding profusely. "How strange" I say and pass out.

When I wake up I find myself in what would have been the dinning room of the cruse ship and there are several hundred of my fellow passengers there with me convalescing. I look at my left hand and see it is wrapped up tightly and that I appear to have all five fingers, yet I can't feel them. I check my left leg and see it too is wrapped up. Pilar's blood had dried on my clothes and there is a stench that comes off of them. The leg of my jump suit has been cut off just above the wound and the whiteness of my skin is bright against the dull green skin dye. No one seems to care who or what I am; there are people in this room who will not live out the night. Death is everywhere. I do not want to die so I make an attempt to get to my feet. I try several times but I am unsuccessful, so I just lie there.

Several hours go by and I see an official looking face stare into my eyes.

"How do you feel?"

"OK I guess. I would like to get out of here."

"Sorry, bub, but your staying until I'm sure that your new fingers work. How's the leg?" She touched my leg and I made a slight jump at the jet of pain from her touch. "I see, we might need a little more pain killer over here. We replaced a lot of the muscle in you thigh. I saw you trying to stand up and I must applaud your efforts. Most don't try that for at least a week after surgery. Even then, they should wait at least two weeks for the fibers to knit properly."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Captain Gottle, chief medical officer of the Esmeralda."

"The hell you say."

She produced a hypo injection gun and slipped in a cartridge and injected it into my leg and instantly I felt better.

"You were lucky. Remember that." Then she stood up and walked away.

After a while, I found someone in the immediate area that I could talk to and found out that almost everyone on the beach had been slaughtered. The estimates of the dead ran to four thousand eight hundred and two of the cruse ships had been sunk. They are still tallying the numbers for those. The military had stepped in and guaranteed our journey to the southern borders of the state and offered to repair the damage done on this and another ship. They also provided medical assistance and food and an escort from the carrier, Esmeralda. We had been at sea for three days before I woke up. The navy will stick with us for at least another week and then they will turn back.

We were headed for a sub artic environment on a series of islands just below the artic circle. I was told the names of them but for the life of me, I couldn't pronounce them if I tried. They were originally settled by Indians and they developed a substance life style that lasted for ten thousand years. Then the people of Arimov moved in and decided that it was too crowded for the two of them so they exterminated the entire culture. The Arimov was an aggressive people whose whole existence was based on warfare. Between the Zamanow and the Arimov they successfully killed off any other culture or civilization that had existed prior to them. The Zamanow took over the northern hemisphere and the Arimov took over the southern hemisphere. One day, the Arimov decided that they wanted the northern half as well. This resulted in a war that lasted for almost two decades and millions were killed and an entire male population rendered sterile. Christ, when these people went to war they really mean business.

Basically, one half of the entire planet was barren of people due to the perceived toxic waste from the war. I cornered Captain Gottle and asked her what her take was on the left over toxins and she shrugged and told me what I already knew. That of all the areas tested; there was no lingering residue of toxin anywhere. However, only a few select sites were ever tested and where we were going was not one of them. On the bright side, it is doubtful if any toxin at all was used on the islands, though no one can be sure owing to the fact that any and all records died or was destroyed during the war. I cornered her and asked her if she would live there, and she answered, "Only with a gun to my head."

The navy left us when we reached the Arimov waters and I said goodbye to Captain Gottle. Due to rough seas and high wind it took us several weeks to reach our port. One thing that the navy did for us that was delightful was to outfit each and every one of us with clothing that was appropriate to our environment. I now owned something of value. I had a pair of boots that were water proof as well as pants and shirts and coats designed for intense cold. I couldn't wait. After being naked for five years I was now completely covered up. It was the end of the sub artic summer and winter was looming fast.

Snow greeted us upon our arrival on the main island. I don't believe any of the people here ever felt cold or snow in their lives. It was a sobering experience for most. We took up residence in the empty city as we took stock of all our stores. We numbered three thousand six hundred and forty women and children. We had stores enough for the first month, after that, we were on our own. The past decade had taken its toll on the empty town and all the services had to be turned on once again. This was going to take a lot of time and effort to make it work, but if we wanted to live, we had to take control of our destiny now.

We all gathered together on the docks to watch the cruse ship disappear over the horizon. Our last link with the north disappeared without a trace and we were left alone.

One by one mother's left the docks to set up households for their children bidding each other the familiar greeting of "don't freeze to death". I began to think of what we had to work with and decided that a crude form of basic power was needed. I knew how to make a basic reciprocating fuel cell that would be adequate for the oncoming winter and promised myself that it would be first thing on my agenda in this frozen piece of real estate I now call home.

I had set up housekeeping in a basement apartment near the docks. The insulation is a lot better surrounded with ground than up in a loft apartment. As I stepped into my place and tossed my coat and hat aside I mumbled to myself, "Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life."

12